Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,925 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June (16812 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Bobrisky: I Have A Girlfriend In London…will Reveal My Secret On My Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
lefulefu:

her tory jus weak me sha sad.i sti dey ground

Hehehehehehehehehh cheesy

I know her type , since that time .

She's an attention seeker .

Anyways how u dey paddy mi? wink
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
alexialin:

Hehehehehehehehehh cheesy

I know her type , since that time .

She's an attention seeker .

Anyways how u dey paddy mi? wink
i am very fine wink...thanks for asking wink.how about u?
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

shall I describe the peniss differences among your different tribes ?
..lolz.Yea go ahead,all ears.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course, I , being a white girl, would never marry a black man, I would only play your peniss.
And we will only play your vag*na !,then proudly go and marry our beautiful black women who don't grow wrinkles on their faces.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by varmint: 1:49pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:
Can you snap your fingers with your username 'whywhyogun' on it.

And do it quick.

lmao...google plus Photoshop with a lot of keyboard typing lol....real fast would mean 2 hours bro
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by angrytiger(m): 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

of course, I , being a white girl, would never marry a black man, I would only play your peniss.
now u av succeeded in bringing the much needed attention to yourself but seriously, you have to stop skipping dates scheduled to meet your doctors. It's seriously taking its toll on you.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jun 16, 2017
alexialin:
All of una get time , I swear .

Immediately whywhyojuju calabar opened this thread , I knew he or she was seeking for attention , and y'all gladly gave this Nut case! What he's craving for!

Am just laughing here as I read all your comments and his/ her lame dumvb replies .

Everyone of una funny ... cheesy
I see the dude running in and out the thread like a tired dic to look for more info on google to defend himself grin
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2017
varmint:

lmao...google plus Photoshop with a lot of keyboard typing lol....real fast would mean 2 hours bro
I want to catch the lying do*key.

You see, he is on this thread but hasn't replied since 10 minutes ago.

SNAP YOUR FINGERS BLO*DY WHYWHYOGUN.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 2:01pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:

And do it quick.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:

And do it quick.
my middle finger

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:

And do it quick.
I love black peniss , whywhyogun

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
I see the dude running in and out the thread like a tired dic to look for more info on google to defend himself grin

Lol cheesy
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
ugwuvictor58:
And we will only play your vag*na !, then proudly go and marry our beautiful black women who don't grow wrinkles on their faces.
poor black girls, they are not the first choice. they are after the white girls.

do you think, to have sex with a white girl will add more value to you when you come to your black sisters ? no wonder you feel proud. same as you get a bachelor degree in a 3rd-rate college in a developed country. no wonder your black sisters are sluuuuts . they think, black men choose them after white girls, why not we choose them in the same way
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 2:14pm On Jun 16, 2017
varmint:

2 hours to make a white finger ?

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
angrytiger:
now u av succeeded in bringing the much needed attention to yourself but seriously, you have to stop skipping dates scheduled to meet your doctors. It's seriously taking its toll on you.

I m just telling you what I have done . I played more than 20 bbc in Nigeria.by these fingers.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

I m just telling you what I have done . I played more than 20 bbc in Nigeria.by these fingers.
You're definitely white.

I don't know about your gender.

Modified :You are a woman. But that does not give you any excuse to be stupid.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:

I want to catch the lying do*key.

You see, he is on this thread but hasn't replied since 10 minutes ago.

SNAP YOUR FINGERS BLO*DY WHYWHYOGUN.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

poor black girls, they are not the first choice. they are after the white girls.

do you think, to have sex with a white girl will add more value to you when you come to your black sisters ? no wonder you feel proud. same as you get a bachelor degree in a 3rd-rate college in a developed country. no wonder your black sisters are sluuuuts . they think, black men choose them after white girls, why not we choose them in the same way
I'm talking about black guyz that have interest in white girl's vag*na .Just a specific people in the wide spectrum of black guyz.Just few of them.But virtually all white girls ,when I say girls,I mean the hot white girls !,not wrinkled grannies !are dying to have a black guy for even marriage over there white chaps
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by HITTED(m): 2:36pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:
I love black peniss , whywhyogun
Show us the other side of your finger and prove to us you're neither black nor a garlic-reeking Indian.

The finger is too fat to be to a lady's, though.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

2 hours to make a white finger ?

show me a paper with my name
Lol greyboy
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 3:00pm On Jun 16, 2017
HITTED:

Show us the other side of your finger and prove to us you're neither black nor a garlic-reeking Indian.

The finger is too fat to be to a lady's, though.

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 3:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
greyboy5000:
show me a paper with my name
Lol greyboy
i am lying on bed, watching a movie,

I don't want to move. because each time, I have to get down from my bed, and stir myself. maybe next time. I will figure out how to snap my sexy thighs with a piece of paper , ( on which there is my name) as the underwear. I failed several times just now, that is why it took me long time to respond. I like this naughty idea though.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 3:09pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:

You're definitely white.

in white man's land, I used to be demure. but after I came to Nigeria, I was taught by some oversize to be active.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
ugwuvictor58:
I'm talking about black guyz that have interest in white girl's vag*na .Just a specific people in the wide spectrum of black guyz.Just few of them.But virtually all white girls ,when I say girls,I mean the hot white girls !,not wrinkled grannies !are dying to have a black guy for even marriage over there white chaps

yes , you contribute big black peniss, I do love them
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:
in white man's land, I used to be demure. but after I came to Nigeria, I was taught by some oversize to be active.
people in your work place do not know about your inclinations do they?

By the way, I say what you did with your handwriting.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by fynestpotato: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

Thank you for this photo you've just clarified all my doubts.I knew you would eventually slip.Little did you know that there is a remarkable difference between a man and a woman's hand,studies have shown that while a man's index finger is shorter than his ring finger a woman's index finger is longer or of equal length with her ring finger.This is caused by the difference in the genital growth of both male and female.the picture that you uploaded clearly shows that your index finger is shorter than your ring finger,you may be white but you are no lady.

1 Share

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 3:16pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:
people in your work place do not know about your inclinations do they?

By the way, I say what you did with your handwriting.

all my white colleagues and black boys know that, I am a licentious woman, who adores black boys a lot, and is called "nigga lover"

my handwriting ? that is my way. have you ever seen a white woman's handwriting ? I am not good at it. because, I am not a receptionist girl, I am a female manager.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by fynestpotato: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
padiga047:
You're definitely white.
don't be deceived she's no woman

1 Like

Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by orble: 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

you are so dull to sense the gender of someone, I guess, in real life, you are extremely stupid and a terrible loser.

you can not even judge whether a certain person is a man or a woman, by the way she speaks

I've sent you a private message.. why are u not replying, white baby girl .
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 16, 2017
whywhyogun:

all my white colleagues and black boys know that, I am a licentious woman, who adores black boys a lot, and is called "nigga lover"

my handwriting ? that is my way. have you ever seen a white woman's handwriting ? I am not good at it. because, I am not a receptionist girl, I am a female manager.

You started writing with your left hand to avoid recognition .

You later became bolder and transfered to your right hand which is your normal writing hand.

I initially thought they were written by two people until I recognized that the 'g' s were the same.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
fynestpotato:

don't be deceived she's no woman
The fingers are too slender to be a man's.
Re: I Will Reveal My True Identity On 15th , June by whywhyogun: 3:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
fynestpotato:

Thank you for this photo you've just clarified all my doubts.I knew you would eventually slip.Little did you know that there is a remarkable difference between a man and a woman's hand,studies have shown that while a man's index finger is shorter than his ring finger a woman's index finger is longer or of equal length with her ring finger.This is caused by the difference in the genital growth of both male and female.the picture that you uploaded clearly shows that your index finger is shorter than your ring finger,you may be white but you are no lady.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / ooh / "Ways Of Keeping Men Connected In Relationships"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.