Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,401 members, 7,850,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:10 PM

3ndy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 3ndy's Profile / 3ndy's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

Romance / Re: Should I Wish My Ex-girlfriend Happy Birthday ? by 3ndy(f): 11:44pm On Sep 19, 2013
I suggest that u don't.. it doesn't matter ifbon a sour note or on a good term.. a breakup is a breakup.. no buts or maybes... so chillax and stay put.. no messages 4 her dis year
Romance / Re: How I Wish U Change Before It's Too Late by 3ndy(f): 11:41pm On Sep 19, 2013
Why do u feel that girls are deceptive and fake.?? Sorry to ask you op but how many men are true to who they are?? Without faking themselves.. my dear the mindset of nowadays society has diversed from the one of our parents and ancestors... it is not a new news that women have discovered thier value.. thery nomore have to succomb to the dictatorial life of marraige good or bad as it can be.. they can decide for themselves and be independent. Same as men.. they no more are obbliged to be the head of the household.. carrying the responsability of an entire family on themselves. . If u are wanting a life lime ib the past.. sweetheart it is 2 late 4 dat. U can't critisize globalisation or our modern ways of acting
Romance / Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 7:30am On Mar 07, 2013
sweet-tease:

You aren't obligated to b with him...... If you are fed up, there is no
need for you to hang on because of what people might or might not say. You should be with him cos you want to nt cos Of what people might tink if you brk-up
i've already made my decision.. and now facing the consequence..
being ridiculed by the so called friends of his when they see me.
telling me how heartless i am.
fuccccckkk them.
no one lived my relationship with me.. i know how many nights i stayed sleepless trying to figure out what i did wrong and what i could do to repair the damage.. fucccck it.
he wasn't sleepless for not even 1 second.. so no matter how u are they don't appreciate
Romance / Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 7:25am On Mar 07, 2013
deenee: I wish we can just go back to the days of the old when relationships were not based on the superficial as it obtains today but rather on the totality of what comes from within both persons involved.

Maybe the rate of so called heartbreaks, cheating and complexity that is synonymous with most contemporary relationships will be reduced to a minimum.
in the old days girls didn't go with men unless they got wedded.
and they were much more self hating coz no matter what d men did they will literally swallow it and smile for him.
BULLSHIT
Romance / Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 7:23am On Mar 07, 2013
Emekayoung:
Ofcourse u shld keep ur relationship,wuld u let material things to come before ur relationship?well unless he has said dat he is no longer interested..
of course y'all will see it like this but a relationship is give and take... of course i don't expect these kind of gifts from him.. but if on my birthday he had decided to spend the day with me and not with his friends i wouldn't have mind..
or maybe the days when i'm not feeling well he actually cares.. or maybe when we go out for walks he holds my hand and walk close to me and not walking away from me like he is wanting to run away.. hurrying me to move my steps.. or when my slippers got cut during a stroll he walked with me and not walking away telling me i was the one who was pretending.
things he never did when the relationship was at the first stage..
Food / Re: The Hypocrisy In Vegetarianism by 3ndy(f): 7:16am On Mar 07, 2013
mctons:

Lecturer, also note that the existence of life is interwoven. Plants and animals depend on eac other for survival with oxygen being a waste from plants as CO2 is that of animals. Therefore none is indispensable to each other.

To vegetarians, pls give it up as dis is senseless. If you should, then avoid any by-product of animal species
since we want to lecture why don't u go back to school and learn about evolution.
the weaker are always conquered by the stronger. we Humans/animals like are stronger and we take on those who aren't.. keeping that aside plants ARE living things just like almost every thing in this world.. should the vegetarians cease to eat plants just for that sake?? they don't posses complex organisms like we do. so they is o harm in eating them.. even in the bible genesis 1:29 says "29 Then God said, “I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. 30 And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground—everything that has the breath of life in it—I give every green plant for food.” And it was so."
so Shut The F. U. and stop hating
Romance / Re: Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? by 3ndy(f): 7:08am On Mar 07, 2013
dmcdad:
Yeah you are right but with that you would hardly know the one that truly loves you... Wouldn't you agree?
even if a woman loves a man that has nothing.. he doesn't appreciate it..
everything she says will always be seen as an insult.. as in..
girl: baby how's the job search going?
boy: what is it na?? is it because i don't have work or document that u are talking to me like this??

ALL MEN ARE HYPROCRITES
all of them.. all of them.. and now all the men can insult me or what-so-ever i don't care.. i'm talking from experience over a dozens of men.. (i own a store and i've spoken to dozens - hundreds of nigerian men)
i even dated one without papers and work and it ended with me being accused of wanting too much from him when i know his situation.. just for common when will you stop living in the caritas shelter..
hypocrites.. why don't u all just do us a favour and stop pretending..
Food / Re: The Hypocrisy In Vegetarianism by 3ndy(f): 1:43am On Feb 13, 2013
kwangi: Somebody should start speaking up for plant rights too.
Them sef get life na.
then why u dey chop soup??
or gari!!
it comes from plant as well
Food / Re: The Hypocrisy In Vegetarianism by 3ndy(f): 1:42am On Feb 13, 2013
kwangi: "Everyone see it their own way".
This is the point. Cook up an excuse to do whatever hypocritical thing they want to do!
plants are gifts to man! Is that a fact or that's what you choose to think?
People have different understanding or belief of what vegetarianism is. So, those ovi...this, vegan...that are just 'forms' of vegetarianism. But that's not even the issue in question.
Most vegetarians are of that leaning because of their respect for life. You cannot say they do that for health reasons and then turn around to say doing so is a taboo. Do you see my point? If it is taboo, then it is not for health reasons. I think the health part came about as a result of the animal right guys trying to convince people of the benefits of vegetarianism. Question is, are plant devoid of life?
The lame excuse of not being our specie is nothing short of wickedness for a supposed lover of life.
Do they feel pain? Ofcourse, you wouldn't know that. But one thing is for sure, they are conscious. Without this characteristic of consciousness they cannot be said to be alive!
i said some are vegeterians due to health reasons coz meaning in english others are vegeterians for chice
so what do u think?? are plants a gift to man or not?? if it wasn't it wouldn't have the important task of providing us oxygen and nutrients!
if we all have to respect every living thing we wouldn't have food on our table!! we wouldn't have a table.. we wouldn't even live!!! so we choose based on the theory of the strongest!! it is called food chain

5 Likes

Romance / Re: Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? by 3ndy(f): 1:31am On Feb 13, 2013
numerical_guy:

Just because he's living on food stamps now don't mean he's going to live on it forever. The one you are always dreaming about, what makes you think he never once lived on food stamp. When he has made it, its girls like you that will be all over him with calls..
read my post!!! i said someone who is relying on food stamps!! meaning he doesn't even want to work!!! that is relying!!
Romance / Re: Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? by 3ndy(f): 1:30am On Feb 13, 2013
chiyex:

A lot of naija women are so short sighted that they cant see a man's potential. No wonder they miss out and then settle for anyone when age is no longer on their side.
annnd? what is the potential about a man that can't even lead a conversation??
what is the potential about a man who is ashamed of his occupation??
if i were a teacher and someone asked me what do u do?? i wouldn't be angry at all!!!
Romance / Re: Why Do Naija Girls In America Like To Give Guys The Run Around? by 3ndy(f): 1:27am On Feb 13, 2013
drnoel:
Really, but that person that was living on food stamps could have made u happy cos he may have been ur soulmate. Its just that he was on his low when he met u. Nigerian chicks, u people should really look beyond materialism. I know a couple that were in similar situation. About the drugs part, I have no idea.
when has a mere conversation lead to soulmate talks
u just want to know the person!! so if the person is going to be your soul mate y'all will be together!! that is what a soulmate is!!
Romance / Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by 3ndy(f): 1:21am On Feb 13, 2013
young_zeal:
Theres is no way a guy would slap a mother of his girlfriend ..... We don't even want to meet dem on he is a mad man asin a real mad man.....

Am wit u broda
cindyrella:
Slap my mom? Ummmmmm I will make sure that is the last thing he does with his hands! angry

my boyfriend did it on christmas!!
i dumped him after that... he asked his uncle to come beg me and his aunty to go beg my mummy!! he knelt down to my mum!! my mum says he should disappear from her front.
i am confused!! i don't want to be with him at all!! but then i'm pregnant with his baby
Religion / Re: Atheist Parents Generally Dont Force Disbelief On Children by 3ndy(f): 1:16am On Feb 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

You are not making a whole lot of sense- you project your own misinterpretation of what I wrote unto me. How you got from my comments to "christian parents are oppressive" is magical.

Anyways enjoy your butthurt. Next time, you wouldnt rush into threads with guns blazing

And that is how u make philosophical discussions?? is that how u act "logic" grow up man!!!
if u can't even accept a constructive criticism u are still a boy!
Romance / Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 1:10am On Feb 13, 2013
Uwakuwak: Don't offer him too much gift so he won't think that you are buying him over,
u don't know what happen my friend!!
when i got a scholarship of 2600€ (euro because we are in italy)
he said i give the whole money to my mother and i did not give him 1 kobo!!! why will i do that?? i told him to explain his self and he replied.. i'm just saying that u receive big money and u did not give me my (i saw).. even if it is small "100€"... i just laugh then.
but now that i am far (travelled to ame) i ask him to send me money for emergency that i will pay back he started telling me that i don't even know if he has eaten!!!!
if i dump him now everybody will say it's because of money!!
Romance / Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 1:04am On Feb 13, 2013
lawanson44:
No dey lie give us abeg
no be lie i swear to God.. na true!!!
i even put am make he work for my mamma shop
because he no fit find job!!
Romance / Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 1:03am On Feb 13, 2013
network.recharg:

shuld he refund you?? habaa
of course not..
wetin i go do with man stuff??
if na gift he want he no know wetin he lose
Romance / Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 1:01am On Feb 13, 2013
fonssy: dump him for cutter. Stingy man.
na him talk say he no stingy.. na situation...
because na now wey he know me say he come get financial problems.. before when i no know am na him dey spend for all his babes.. he say make i wait small make him come back to his feet.. na then i go see his real colours..
Romance / Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 12:59am On Feb 13, 2013
jammyng: oh my word! Can we be friends?
lollll.. i only spend for boy friends.. wink cheesy
Romance / Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 12:56am On Feb 13, 2013
Black Peni5:

Are you his sugar mummy?

Talk true o

i'm supposed to be a girl friend.
i tire ohhh
Romance / Re: Little Things That Leads To Break-up In Relationships by 3ndy(f): 10:23am On Feb 12, 2013
lalaosky: ^^ nice one.....BRB

that post above is absurd....why must it be the responsiblity of the guy alone?... The last time i checked, it takes TWO to tangle not ONE...if she can't spend on the guy, then the guy should NEVER spend on her too..

For girls that lets the guys do all the spending alone in a relationship, I FEEL SO FOR Y'ALL TOO

year 2011 christmas i bought him a wrist watch Calvin Klein non d less
new year i got him a new hand phone
valentines 2012 i got him shoes expensive italian laura pacciotti
summer 2012 a new set of clothes and a memory card
birthday july a an expensive mp4 player (mp4 meaning video and audio a tv-like gadget)
and christmas a recharge card.
and in all this time he got me a chinese shoe and dress because mine got dirtied at a date and nothing more telling me how i know his situation and that money is tight for him.
but he bought him self a dolce and gabbana bracelet and neck chain.. a armani set of boxers and new clothes God so know what brand..
so should i keep that kind of relationship??
Religion / Re: Lightning Strikes As Pope Benedict Resigns by 3ndy(f): 10:04am On Feb 12, 2013
Iyfe Namikaze: if you guys realy have read revelation, and truely understands what was written there, you would know that the end is near, very near.
That is no ordinary lightning strike. Its a confirmation for sure. But from who? God or satan?
revelation or not.. that OP's lightning is a fraud!!! we all know that the world as we know it is coming to an End. but that does not justify underhanded measures...
Food / Re: Why We Should Not Eat Fast Food From Market by 3ndy(f): 10:01am On Feb 12, 2013
lots of things are not well for our health.. potatoes are filled with toxins they get from the contaminated soil.. fishes get infected from water..plants get infected due to pollution and smog.. meat from the way the animal lived to the handling of the carcass to the storing to the selling has a lot of leaks when it can get infrìected
but that doesn't mean we have to die for hunger because of that.
Romance / Re: State Of Dilemma by 3ndy(f): 9:51am On Feb 12, 2013
why must u buy a double gift??
birthday is more important than some saints festivity.. give her a card on the 14th and on d 16th her actual gift.
Romance / Re: Despite His Looks...he's Still A Fine Guy. by 3ndy(f): 9:49am On Feb 12, 2013
and moreover even if he is not the typical fine-ness u search in a man.. he is famous enough to be talked about internationally..
these haters who know of them?? name and such.. that's just jealousy.. he IS a fine man and a researched player as for that

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Girl Friend Slap Boy Friends Mother by 3ndy(f): 9:46am On Feb 12, 2013
what about a boy that does the same thing to his girlfriend mother and insult her??
what should the girl do??
Romance / Re: Love Apart... by 3ndy(f): 9:44am On Feb 12, 2013
that's just being an hypocrite..
a relationship with people that can do what they want to do is based on what
it is just them being too lazy to cut off the strings..
Religion / Re: Atheist Parents Generally Dont Force Disbelief On Children by 3ndy(f): 9:37am On Feb 12, 2013
while the christian parent will teach the child the christian belief/way
This is one major difference that shames religion
the atheists hardly ever teach

listen i don't want it to become a discussion about English language but i suggest u take a dictionary with u next time..
2) saying it the way YOU said it YES that it is what it implies.
3) You see no problem in a parent teaching xenophobia to a child to hate non-Nigerians. However, when you meet someone that is xenophobic to Africans/Nigerians you will complain. You will find out that most racists and xeophobe have been indoctrinated one way or the other to believe their nonsense

- you don't know me so i would ask u not to insult neither my intelligence nor me.
- like i said parents DO teach their children what their believes are.. regardless of what my opinions are it is has always been so and it will continue to be so.
- everyone complains when put to a state of discrimination when it is not based on who u are but based on what u represent
- of course that is the main fault of an ignorant (someone who doesn't know) but mister man.. i guess u still get enraged and don't read what people are writing.
i wrote previously because the JOB of a parent is teaching and the WORK of a child is learn, understand and see things their own way.. through their eyes and making their mistakes.. so even if my parent had taught me that all non-nigerians are fools i would have still experience it my self either their fools or not.
Crime / Re: Crazy Real Life robberies /Crime Stories by 3ndy(f): 9:09am On Feb 12, 2013
when i was five my mum was shot on her right ankle by armed robbers in nigeria.. surgery then was not possible due to the cheap bullet used that pieced in my mum's flesh.
now i'm 22 and my mum has been having difficulties walking and just living. so we took her to d hospital here in italy and the doctors said the bone and muscles where all gangrene now and that it was impossible to extract the whole bullets without causing her to lose sensibility in the whole leg.. that the only safe solution was amputation.
how do u all think i feel about armed robbers??

2 Likes

Dating And Meet-up Zone / Re: My Girlfriend Dnt For In Love, (need Advice) by 3ndy(f): 8:56am On Feb 12, 2013
Jerrygotswagg: so what do you tink I should do, me and her still pinging now, and she telling she know she gonna fall in love with me
if she was going to fall in love wth u why didn't that happen before the break-up??
or while dating other guys??
or when she came back to u and u accepted her ill-minded excuse
i am not suggesting anything.. coz u know what i will tell u!!
i am just saying that before taking a decision u should control the depth of ur relationship with her.
ask ur self.. are u willing to take her in ur life?? show her to family and friends?? how are the moments of silent between u? how is it when u just lay down together and talk about future??
this is a non normal relationship be careful
Religion / Re: Atheist Parents Generally Dont Force Disbelief On Children by 3ndy(f): 8:50am On Feb 12, 2013
Logicboy03:

Hmph!

Where are the absolutes in what you read in the op?

Where did you see me claim that religious parents are oppressive in the op?

What a poor philosophy you have claiming that a parent has the freedom to teach their children whatever he or she likes. I wonder how you would have been if your parents taught you that all non-Nigerians are fools
an absolute?? first u claimed this This is the difference between the common atheist parent and most christian parents; the atheist parent is ready to expose the child to different beliefs while giving the child the tools/freedom to choose what is right, while the christian parent will teach the child the christian belief/way.
then u said this This is one major difference that shames religion. When I read about atheist parenting (Yes, I am preparing for logicboy Jnr in the future), the atheists hardly ever teach their children that atheism or agnosticism is the way forward. They just tell them to question their beliefs and have evidence for whatever they want to believe

these my boy are absolutes in English language.
second question of yours have this answer "mind u i'm still quoting your post" while the christian parent will teach the child the christian belief/way that my dear the way u put it compared to the phrase before shows u believe christian parents are oppressive and use lots of authority.. u really should start reading between d line of what u said.
3rd question of yours.. would it be any different if the parent taught the child about botanic or etymology or even how to read and write?? would u feel the parent has no right or what so ever to teach their child?? it just a hatred from ur part because IT IS RELIGION.
actually i would have been exactly where i am now if my parent taught me that. because the JOB of a parent is teaching and the WORK (mind u i used work) of a child is learn, understand and see things their own way.. through their eys and making their mistakes.. so even if my parent had taught me that all non-nigerians are fools i would have still experience it my self either their fool or not.
Jokes Etc / Re: Akpos And His Roof by 3ndy(f): 8:28am On Feb 12, 2013
it could have been a good riddle for children if he had asked the beggar to fix his roof and then paid him 20 naira.. so the lesson would have been u have to work to be able to get money in life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 11 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.