Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,824 members, 7,813,711 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (43705 Views)

What Do Men Value In Women Aside Sex / I Pay Your Bills, What Do You Offer Aside Sex? Guy Asks His GF (SCREENSHOTS) / MEN ONLY: Which Of These Naughty Things Do You Want? [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nothing. Just s*x.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
A Companion

A Friend

A listening ear

A sister

An intelligent communicator

A soul that can be relied on...

These few things will be fine...
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by madjune(m): 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Respect and being able to cook my native food wella.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Trust & loyalty
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Sleyanya1(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Just A Help Meet for Real.... Especially the Motivational & loyal kind.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by walearoy(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
folakemigeh:
They will tell you it's more sex.... Awon agbaya.. Bleep boys crew angry

You are pretty
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nawao, Seun has finally turned NL to a forum for kids. May God help your business.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MrBigiman: 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Only sex oh. I can do every other thing for my self jare.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 10:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
An intelligent lady. Someone who discusses and plans future with me. One who loves being around me and proud to show me off to the public as hers. Someone who takes instructions and understands reasons you gave such instructions. A down to earth person
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by tunary(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
more and more sex and a tight V A G I N A
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by greggng: 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
I love very intelligent and smart women
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by lenghtinny(m): 10:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Loyalty is paramount for me...

Maybe intelligence as side attraction
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by SlayQueenSlayer(m): 10:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ifakiland:

Does your mom have all these?

This is unnecessary.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by victorazyvictor(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
is there any other thing u can offer?

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by tosyne2much(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
Aside sex, what I want a woman to me offer me is her support, intelligence and encouragement. I need her to be that very person that will accept me even when the whole world rejects me
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Mckandre(m): 11:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Most expecially she must be a Vgamer like me

Now that's a keep tongue

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by erico2k2(m): 11:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
Rukkydelta:
Where are the guys come and answer
thepussyhunter
Maxi112
Tosyne2much
Kimcutie
cooldrinks
Cuteguy123
Wristbangle
iamsinz
And the rest come and answer
Loyalty
Happiness
support
Representation
New ideas
cleanliness
Home
Encouragement
Kids
family
Marriage
Drive
Ambition
Goals set
oh and More SEX grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by davillian(m): 11:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
1) respect 
2) woman that will take us the way we are. 
3)pamper us 
4) comfort us 
5)join us to flex 
6)share our interest ( join us to watch football)
7) lift us up when we down 
coolfree and able to say or tell me anything. ‎
9) want little craziness (pillow fight) 
10) let us enjoy our privacy 
11) spend our money on valuable things and not rubbish 
12) give us space 
13) don't tell us when to go home. 
14) cook and clean for us 
15) som1 that knows when to talk nd when to keep shot.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by ashjay001(m): 11:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Afriifa:
a good brain to reason along not d usual fish brain.

Nothing beats a high brain power. Saves a lot of stress.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by sonikstargirl(f): 11:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
Apart from sex, what i want in a relationship is loyalty, respect, a lady that understands,, as in with good understanding, a lady that is not broke, a lady lady that is intelligent, atleast she must be good and always get "A" in a particular university course, like Cost accounting, mathematics, even if its English but just be a pro to a subject.. She must be GOD fearing, sport loving, fun loving, good cook, fair skin, eloquent, a good advicer, a confider, she must be beautiful, slow to anger, good personal hygiene, disciplined and above all.. Her love for me must be unquestionable..as in i wont have doubts.

you wants is truely unlimited... Goodluck in findin a lady wit all dis attributes
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
twentyk:
Pexin dah can cook....cuz after wee dadubule finish I wee very hungry.....so quick quick enter kitchen,prepare my favorite food and be going to your house.....

Wee call u when we wanna do another dadubule....

just like that
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Jahmblinqz(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
A good cook...There nothing as sweet as having a woman who can cook delicious and sumptuous meal...
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by maysimsimple(m): 11:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
We in d same shoe bro... Reason for d breakup of my last... But, finally found someone now...

te author=Afriifa post=61385233]trust me, I am damn fed up with how they do their thinking.[/quote]
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Shagwaba. I don't know what's called In English though.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by IBBG(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
IamLEGEND1:
i have no interest in a woman's money...... neither does she have the right to demand or even so much as expect me to provide a single kobo to help her ministry. If I am moved to give anything of my own volition, it's just because I was feeling very charitable in that moment and nothing else.
I'm just tired of the idea that a grown_ass woman should always be supported by the man solely for the reason that he is a man. It's even dumber when I hear other men say it, like the O.P
Well, fuck_that..... Bitches_can call me broke if they want.... They have no idea how deep my apathy runs.
So, for this reason I am now a huge proponent of gender equality and I will champion that cause 'til my last breath.

You grab? grin

i'm totally in support of comment. What i still hard to fathom or rap my mind around in this our part of the world is the fact that when you ask a girl out, it now becomes your responsibility to pay for all her bills and they even feel they are entitled to it simply because u asked them to be your girlfriend. so what is the man really benefiting? because even in sex, they still want you to do it to their satisfaction or else they tag u a funny name.

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Dmelkowking50(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
whenever sex is discussed d girls behave like its d guyz who r obsessed with it...

in marriage women offer support in d home both financially nd oda wise..

Buh Wen d husband can't perform well in oza room d lady will complain and wanna quit..

now answer me ... who is more obsessed with sex? no be d women ..

1 Like

Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by maysimsimple(m): 11:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Not a girls.. I have been faced with d same issue too many times also...

ote author=Lawlahdey post=61385466]Well...I don't know why you guys are of the unfounded opinion that girls, generally, have fish brains though.[/quote]
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Negotiate: 11:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
Apart from sex.

1. Handjob
2. Mouth Gig
3. Peace of mind.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Thylord(m): 11:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
i need good bloww joobb I guess that one is not sex na.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Evathyst(f): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lordygram:
Apart from sex, what i want in a relationship is loyalty, respect, a lady that understands,, as in with good understanding, a lady that is not broke, a lady lady that is intelligent, atleast she must be good and always get "A" in a particular university course, like Cost accounting, mathematics, even if its English but just be a pro to a subject.. She must be GOD fearing, sport loving, fun loving, good cook, fair skin, eloquent, a good advicer, a confider, she must be beautiful, slow to anger, good personal hygiene, disciplined and above all.. Her love for me must be unquestionable..as in i wont have doubts.
I pray you don't die a bachelor with this your long list.
Re: Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? by Evathyst(f): 11:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
thepussyhunter:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
the list is pretty long but i'll mention but a few (the importatnt ones) smiley smiley

1) love.......like love love and not just love.............................you know theres this extra feeling attached to the normal feeling of being loved when the love is from a lady you love (dont know if i made sense but hope you get cos its quite difficult to explain)

2) food/cooking.........i know its not suppose to be an important thing to want from a lady but when you 're me (who's a huge lover of food and tired of cooking for hinself as a bachelor) you'd understand

3) children......not saying i'll make her my breeding entity or i wont marry her if i love her and she cant have children...........just that i love kids and a lady can provide that

4) emotional support.........forget all this macho man shiiii, a guy would always need that one person to make him feel alright during critical situations and a lady can and are usually the best candidates esp when she knows her onions

5) sex..........like hot sex.......with all dem boobs and sweet pussy.......yep ama booby man grin cool

6) spiritual support..........this shoulda been num 1 but i have me reasons for putting it here..........ever heard the saying ________ (sorry i don forget the saying)..............just know i'd need that from her

7) kisses...........this is diff from sex...........i love kissing and i'm a kiss freak.........i cant possibly kiss a guy so yea i want kisses from my woman everyday

8.) respect........yea its normal

9) loyalty......

10) someone to let me take care of her.....i no want any boss lady......i need my lady to allow me be the man and take care of her

11) an intelligent lady......my children cant be inherit dumb traits abeg

12) lady with focus and who isnt overly broke
etc.............like i said there 're a lot but these are the most important things i need from a lady................sorry if i bored you with the long epistle embarassed

you asked for it tongue cheesy
Coming from a supposed 'Pussyhunter'.

So, even you too dey find better thing? tongue

Somebody should help me with those Liverpool players pinshure abeg. I wan laff small.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Lady Dies 3 Days After Her Engagement (Photos) / U.S-Based Nigerian Lady Is Searching For Husband On Twitter / Ladies: A Smoker, A Womaniser Or A Drunk?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.