Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:34 PM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17848 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Glad you stopped. We've both crossed paths off the forum. I won't tell you my name ( Isolo, Ajao Estate )

Anyways, i like the new swag you've put on. You rep bro.

I've learnt the hard way, and iv'e been on the receiving end of irresponsible social media handling, so we all need to take it easy

Sleep calls for you. For me, research time. Time to study

Lol... I hope I see your pics tho...

Night bro!!
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 02, 2017
Preetiex:
put on ur armour & get prepared to receive bashing from dem
I don dey receive am already but I was disappointed tho. I thought it's gonna be hotter than this.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 12:03am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I hope my lady isn't a feminist by mouth and a "woman" in Nature!!

Kolewerk!
I just dey laugh you sef

Just imagine a scenario when you tell your wife to help you wash the clothes you will be wearing to office the next day and you returned home and met the clothes unwashed, only for her to tell you she's your wife and not a maid cheesy

Abeg, these ladies are clowns jawe... Forget all these bullcrap wey we dey read for Nairaland. A woman will surely get kicked out of the home if she wants to be acting actually as these ladies are acting cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol... I hope I see your pics tho...

Night bro!!

Morn Bro. Gawt research to pull off. We're catching them by surprise
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just dey laugh you sef

Just imagine a scenario when you tell your wife to help you wash the clothes you will be wearing to office the next day and you returned home and met the clothes unwashed, only for her to tell you she's your wife and not a maid cheesy

Abeg, these ladies are clowns jawe... Forget all these bullcrap wey we dey read for Nairaland. A woman will surely get kicked out of the home if she wants to be acting actually as these ladies are acting cheesy

Argh,tosin, you didn't get what he meant by that statement. He means he hopes the lady actually shares in everything, especially financial upkeep of the family, that women should bring in 50% in the maintenance of the home
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:05am On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

I don dey receive am already but I was disappointed tho. I thought it's gonna be hotter than this.
lool dey are on d way just be prepare to receive dem
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2017
KreativGenius:

She's a very responsible and intelligent lady. Please for my sake, mo bo wo. Ejo wo.

You dey beg am onto what? He is more than the lies he told to score cheap points? No beg that kind beg again... undecided

Dimples129:

Poco hantas lent me 1! grin grin grin grin

Enjoy yourself. They'll claim they don't take you serious...they do o. Just enjoy yourself grin grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Lsofdk(m): 12:06am On Nov 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Lsofdk shocked
What are you doing here biko?
Is the food done?
I was wondering who gave me the mention but I still had a lot to read.
Stuffs like this I just read and shake my head.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by NightHound(m): 12:07am On Nov 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I like smart guys. embarassed

wink
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

You dey beg am onto what? He is more than the lies he told to score cheap points? No beg that kind beg again... undecided

Enjoy yourself. They'll claim they don't take you serious...they do o. Just enjoy yourself grin grin

Ndo o. Sweetness will wipe away the bitter memories of the past.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 02, 2017
Lsofdk:

I was wondering who gave me the mention but I still had a lot to read.
Stuffs like this I just read and shake my head.
The comments or the Post? grin

Anyways, I was talking about the food. undecided
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 12:08am On Nov 02, 2017
KreativGenius:

Ndo o. Sweetness will wipe away the bitter memories of the past.

Amen, same to you too... kiss kiss

NightHound:

Feminists can be male or female. And they stand against the deliberate disenfranchisement of women (by constitution or common law) on account of their gender alone. The hullabaloo about equal rights just calls to the forefront that women want to be equal to men. And that is just a wicked distraction. No two men are equal to each other, and one woman is different from the next; so assuming that any two people are equal in every sense is BS. But, if men and women are both human beings, then human rights = men's rights = women's rights.

Apt...
Logical argument and presentation.
Not blackmails and tantrums.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 12:09am On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Argh,tosin, you didn't get what he meant by that statement. He means he hopes the lady actually shares in everything, especially financial upkeep of the family, that women should bring in 50% in the maintenance of the home
Abeg no let laugh kill me jawe. cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:09am On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Baby, Don't make me melt like ice cream, why wish me same ?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 12:12am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just dey laugh you sef

Lol. Nice point sha... But if she says no, either I give it out to the cleaner, or I wash it myself with the machine... Either ways,

Equality must be maintained at home.

One thing about humans is... *We all reason emotionally and justify it with logic*

I won't force her - so as to live in peace. But the probs is only when she doesn't keep to her own end of the bargain!! Lol

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:12am On Nov 02, 2017
Preetiex:
lool dey are on d way just be prepare to receive dem
Okay o.. Make I dey wait then.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 12:14am On Nov 02, 2017
KreativGenius:

She's a very responsible and intelligent lady. Please for my sake, mo bo wo. Ejo wo.
I just hope God deliver them from bitterness of heart and restore them happiness

But those guys wey mess these girls up no try sha.. Those guys no get mercy at all cheesy

Someone wrote an article recently titled "why a lady should get married".. Omo, you need to see the way these ladies almost brought down the head of the OP out of frustration cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol. Nice point sha... But if she says no, either I give it out to the cleaner, or I wash it myself with the machine... Either ways,

One thing about humans is... *We all reason emotionally and justify it with logic*

I won't force her - so as to live in peace. But the probs is only when she doesn't keep to her own end of the bargain!! Lol

You're sharp and coded. What if she can't keep up with 50% of the finance asper the bargain ?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Lsofdk(m): 12:15am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just dey laugh you sef

You get strength sef… the comments here don make me laugh tire, I read equal opportunities somewhere like say e equal before cry
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 12:16am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just hope God deliver them from bitterness of heart and restore them happiness

But those guys wey mess these girls up no try sha.. Those guys no get mercy at all cheesy

Someone wrote an article recently titled "why a lady should get married".. Omo, you need to see the way these ladies almost brought down the head of the OP out of frustration cheesy
Chief troublemaker...please go and sleep. sad sad
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:17am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:

The ladies are standing up for themselves. I think we need to support healthy marriages. Too many women die in marriages. It has become a tomb for so so many women
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 12:18am On Nov 02, 2017
Lsofdk:

You get strength sef… the comments here don make me laugh tire, I read equal opportunities somewhere like say e equal before cry
Trying to update blog so that's why I'm still awake jawe

So many clowns here.. cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by NightHound(m): 12:19am On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Apt...
Logical argument and presentation.
Not blackmails and tantrums.

Thanks. I try. smiley. We shouldn't be muddling up the issue by being sentimental.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:

Okay o.. Make I dey wait then.
wat makes me angry is most of dem in a relationship/married dont practice dis feminism in their home,80% of dem are just e-feminist

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2017
KreativGenius:

The ladies are standing up for themselves. I think we need to support healthy marriages. Too many women die in marriages. It has become a tomb for so so many women
Sure now.. The same way men die in marriages too

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 12:20am On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

You're sharp and coded. What if she can't keep up with 50% of the finance asper the bargain ?

Then the marriage be restructured. I am not an advocate of divorce and will never divorce.

So she will see reasons as to why she needs to help out with some of my workload.

But if she is well to do, submission becomes mutual. Life is too easy for complex situations. I will even lead by example.

#RealTalk

House cleaning, cooking, etc.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Lsofdk(m): 12:21am On Nov 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
The comments or the Post? grin

Anyways, I was talking about the food. undecided
Comments
Food? Pro or anti? Where do you belong first undecided
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:22am On Nov 02, 2017
Preetiex:
wat makes me angry is most of dem in a relationship/married dont practice dis feminism in their home,80% of dem are just e-feminist
You took the words out of my mouth. Anyway na their problem. I'm done with this thread already and it is really nice. smiley
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:24am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Sure now.. The same way men die in marriages too

You're hilarious Tosin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Then the marriage be restructured. I am not an advocate of divorce and will never divorce.

So she will see reasons as to why she needs to help out with some of my workload.

But if she is well to do, submission becomes mutual. Life is too easy for complex situations. I will even lead by example.

#RealTalk

House cleaning, cooking, etc.

The same here. I don't believe in divorce one bit. But, some of the feminist have a very soft spot for divorce, this is my worry.

House cleaning ke. Whatever happened to the maid and attendants ?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 02, 2017
Lsofdk:

Comments
Food? Pro or anti? Where do you belong first undecided
I am indifferent about that shii jare.
Those who can fight should fight. sad sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Apart From Religion, Why Do You Hate Gay Folks??? / How To Deflower A Pussy Without Much Pain (18+) / Share Your SURULERE Pictures!here Is Mine ;D

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.