Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,294 members, 7,829,674 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17832 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 12:29am On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

The same here. I don't believe in divorce one bit. But, some of the feminist have a very soft spot for divorce, this is my worry.

House cleaning ke. Whatever happened to the maid and attendants ?

No 3rd party... Lol
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:30am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

No 3rd party... Lol

Wow, this must be something. I assume you want your wife to assume all the chores in the home by herself. That's suicidal
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Lsofdk(m): 12:31am On Nov 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
I am indifferent about that shii jare.
Those who can fight should fight. sad sad
Lol grin I came to read some news and ended here sad
I'm off, Goodnight
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 02, 2017
Lsofdk:

Lol grin I came to read some news and ended here sad
I'm off, Goodnight
Nanyt.wink
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 12:41am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
When I say that feminism is more of a nuisance and stupidity, I know what I'm saying bro.

I also had a female lecturer back then (a divorced chronic feminist) who hated men like hell.. If she catches you beckoning on any female student for assistance either during practicals or assignment, she will always express her disgust right in your presence reminding you of how you should not ask a lady for any assistance since the male gender think they are better off.. You can't even step your foot into her office if you have any problem because the hatred for the male gender is just too much.

Can you just see the height of stupidity of Nigerian version of feminism ?
lol,beats me bro
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 12:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Lol,its simple! No female should jump on the feminism band wagon when they have better things to worry about...for God sake! let the females that have been wronged due to the sole fact that they were females speak up,women like late Dora Akunyili worked for and deserve the respect they got...jeez! Her daughter is clearly following up in her footsteps...Chimamanda Adichie is accomplished! And we all know dragging for equal rights didn't get her to where she is,lol! She's accomplished in all areas of her life or so it seems...thrive to be like that and stop wailing for rights that even when granted will do little or nothing to improve on your current situation...say No to misplaced priorities

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:54am On Nov 02, 2017
Doctormarvin:
Lol,its simple! No female should jump on the feminism band wagon when they have better things to worry about...for God sake! let the females that have been wronged due to the sole fact that they were females speak up,women like late Dora Akunyili worked for and deserve the respect they got...jeez! Her daughter is clearly following up in her footsteps...Chimamanda Adichie is accomplished! And we all know dragging for equal rights didn't get her to where she is,lol! She's accomplished in all areas of her life or so it seems...thrive to be like that and stop wailing for rights that even when granted will do little or nothing to improve on your current situation
wow!! kiss
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 1:05am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
What has this got to do with our argument? Please, it doesn't in any way follow the pattern of this discourse. undecided

You don't have a point madam. You're only trying to say things just to make yourself happy
cheesy

I'm not a feminist, but then I just wanna tell you, you don't know how to argue. You're just running away from logic. Firstly, you're talking like if you don't have a boyfriend, you cannot be happy. Who says that?

If a mutual person comes in here now, then you've failed woefully. You don't know how some of your comments sound. So contradictory and silly.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 1:16am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I'm not a feminist, but then I just wanna tell you, you don't know how to argue. You're just running away from logic. Firstly, you're talking like if you don't have a boyfriend, you cannot be happy. Who says that?

If a mutual person comes in here now, then you've failed woefully. You don't know how some of your comments sound. So contradictory and silly.

Fish head tongue grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 1:19am On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Fish head tongue grin
I woke up for olowogbogboro and ended here. Lemme come and be going. grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Blackhawk01: 1:21am On Nov 02, 2017
makydebbie:
I woke up for olowogbogboro and ended here. Lemme come and be going. grin

Hollup hollup hollup!

Are you trying to tell me you didn't partake innit? shocked angry
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 1:37am On Nov 02, 2017
Reading commentscheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by makydebbie(f): 1:58am On Nov 02, 2017
Blackhawk01:

Hollup hollup hollup!

Are you trying to tell me you didn't partake innit? shocked angry
I just finished, you don forget say our time different?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Shawnnn01: 3:33am On Nov 02, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
But why do *some* men feel threatened by feminists though grin grin grin
No man on Earth feels threatened by feminism. One on one btw a random woman n man the man will come out on top in all statistics. If men should start a campaign of male domination over the sexes today the entire female population will be wiped out within a winkle of a eye. This explanation is so some of you deluded girls who think you have equal right can understand men are simply magnanimous to tolerate any feminist idea.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by robotix: 8:28am On Nov 02, 2017
LadyGoddiva:
But why do *some* men feel threatened by feminists though grin grin grin
Nigerian ladies have no right to feminism... Cos most of them think feminism means being bitter.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Doctormarvin(m): 10:39am On Nov 02, 2017
sexybbstar:
wow!! kiss
lol...Thanks!I guess...

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by kozmicity: 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Why should a man want more rights?
A bad experience with women must be the cause?
Or could it just be wickedness? embarassed

Its now I believe what tosyne2much is saying..."Almost all Nigerian feminists are pained & heartbroken woman"
@bolded,where have you ever seen or heard a man clamouring for more rights??

Please park well and stick to facts...what are you talking about??
Stop throwing tantrums to feel good about yourself...
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by kozmicity: 3:05pm On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

He keeps saying that over and over. Every single thread and that's the only thing he can come up with. I call him out for it, and he starts telling lies of how I said I have been heartbroken by men.

I hate stupid men, I hate liars too... angry

No wonder...thats the kinda men you meet and you they asslick you...you come online to meet people who don't worship your butt,and you get pained...

You"hate"stupid men and liars too...
(It doesn't take a genius to figure out that you got your heart broken by someone stupid enough to be called your"maga"
#issorite...may God heal you tho...
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 3:06pm On Nov 02, 2017
kozmicity:

Its now I believe what tosyne2much is saying..."Almost all Nigerian feminists are pained & heartbroken woman"

K...anything else? kiss cry
Shock me with something intellectual...shock me! grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by kozmicity: 3:10pm On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

K...anything else? kiss cry

Actually,YES!!!I'd really like to know where you saw men clamouring for more rights...ASAP!!!

Please don't run,so that I'll know once and for all that "Tosyne2much" is a liar
undecided
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
kozmicity:

Actually,YES!!!I'd really like to know where you saw men clamouring for more rights...ASAP!!!

Please don't run,so that I'll know once and for all that "Tosyne2much" is a liar
undecided

Smh. This is what happens when people jump into a discussion like a rhesus monkey. Person wey no know why another was called a liar, just running mouth upandan. Person wey no fit identify simple reverse psychology....Ignored... grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by kozmicity: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
pocohantas:

Smh. This is what happens when people jump into a discussion like a rhesus monkey. Person wey no know why another was called a liar, just running mouth upandan.Person wey no fit identify simple reverse psychology....Ignored... grin

Please,where is/was the reverse psychology??
You outrightly called someone a liar...He ignored you.
Then you said men also clamour for more supreriority(Your idea of reverse psychology tho... cheesy )I asked you for proof and you can't gimme one,yet you have the d**k to tag someone a liar??

You need Jesus and I'm still expecting proof from you
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
kozmicity:

My brother, I don talk my own so if dem like, make dey carry rope hang themselves. Even though my words always come like a rattle of a gun, there are still of elements of truth in them no matter how ugly they might sound.

When I said "almost all acclaimed Nigerian feminists are pained, heartbroken and emotionally depressed ladies, I know what I'm saying.

Forget all the forming wey dem dey form here jawe.. Only if these ladies forming commando can be humble enough to tell you that their feminism agitation is borne out of hurt and depression

Mark every Nigerian feminist, and you will see they have some things in common. Arrogance, depression, saddness, bitterness, divorce, lack of satiety and all forms.
cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
My brother, I don talk my own so if dem like, make dey carry rope hang themselves. Even though my words always come like a rattle of a gun, there are still of elements of truth in them no matter how ugly they might sound.

When I said "almost all acclaimed Nigerian feminists are pained, heartbroken and emotionally depressed ladies, I know what I'm saying.

Forget all the forming wey dem dey form here jawe.. Only if these ladies forming commando can be humble enough to tell you that their feminism agitation is borne out of hurt and depression

Mark every Nigerian feminist, and you will see they have some things in common. Arrogance, depression, saddness, bitterness, divorce, lack of satiety and all forms.
cheesy

So much bitterness in a single post. You have no love for the feminists

Lol @ Mark every Nigerian feminist, and you will see they have some things in common. Arrogance, depression, saddness, bitterness, divorce, lack of satiety and all forms.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 4:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
When you see a feminists who is also an atheist, abeg run oooo... No catastrophe be that oooo cheesy

I will advise you to go and sleep and stop arguing jawe.. You even get time to dey follow them argue sha... Me wey dem tey tey, I no dey take them serious one bit

Go and make your research and you will get to find out that most of the ladies ranting on this thread have either been robbed or mayweathered by fccck boys, therefore, relationship no longer interest them and that's why they are always trying to pick loopholes in anything that has to do with marriage/relationship just to make themselves feel happy

To be precise, dem no get boyfriends cheesy

I've yet to met an unconfused feminist. They have a mixture of pride, arrogance, depression, confusion with choices and well definied standards, they can't, even the most brilliant feminist can'tboldly give a clear and defined declaration about what feminism means.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

I've yet to met an unconfused feminist. They have a mixture of pride, arrogance, depression, confusion with choices and well definied standards, they can't, even the most brilliant feminist can'tboldly give a clear and defined declaration about what feminism means.
Yes they have attitudinal problem
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ReinaFarine: 4:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:

cheesy

Hi Darling.....
I can say for a fact, I am happily, over the top in love with my man....
I have job satisfaction... I love what I do....
And at this moment, I'm happy....
And shockingly, I am a Feminist....
I'm not advocating for ballslicing, dickchopping, I can do it all alone feminism....
I'm advocating for equal opportunities....

But... You might be able to change my mind being the 'superior species'
Just tell me what you did to come out with a tiny dinky between your legs that gives you that superiority you're fighting for....

What did you do differently that makes you think you're allowed access to education.... You're respected for your opinions... You're compensated for your actions .... And most times I'm not?

Please tell me what those medals between your legs that gives you the effrontery to rule the world and I'm subjugated to the kitchen are for?

What makes you smart enough to make your own decisions and I need you to tell me how to look and what to say?

I respect my man for what he had accomplished not a part of the body I'm missing...

So Mr. Tosyne2much.... Tell me how that makes me a sad, depressed, arrogant, unsatisfied or fulfilled woman....

I'm willing to listen and learn...
Teach me I pray thee....
Most supreme being of God's creations...

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 4:25pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
Yes they have attitudinal problem

I'll start keeping watch over them. One of such is arrogance, especially when they have a good source of income. Humility and meekness is far from them. Cocky and proud, they got elevated to a point and think life is the product of their whims. When life brings forceful humility training and strips them of their ornaments and medals, i hope they can endure. pride is evidently a trait that is observable with them, Pride, and then arrogance
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2017
ReinaFarine:

Hi Darling.....
I can say for a fact, I am happily, over the top in love with my man....
I have job satisfaction... I love what I do....
And at this moment, I'm happy....
And shockingly, I am a Feminist....
I'm not advocating for ballslicing, dickchopping, I can do it all alone feminism....
I'm advocating for equal opportunities....

But... You might be able to change my mind being the 'superior species'
Just tell me what you did to come out with a tiny dinky between your legs that gives you that superiority you're fighting for....

What did you do differently that makes you think you're allowed access to education.... You're respected for your opinions... You're compensated for your actions .... And most times I'm not?

Please tell me what those medals between your legs that gives you the effrontery to rule the world and I'm subjugated to the kitchen are for?

What makes you smart enough to make your own decisions and I need you to tell me how to look and what to say?

I respect my man for what he had accomplished not a part of the body I'm missing...

So Mr. Tosyne2much.... Tell me how that makes me a sad, depressed, arrogant, unsatisfied or fulfilled woman....

I'm willing to listen and learn...
Teach me I pray thee....
Most supreme being of God's creations...

Very good.. One thing I will say about you is that your ideology is quite different from the ones we often come across on this forum. It's very obvious you're very enlightened to have known what the term "feminism" truly stands for.

Permit me to bring your attention to the fact "feminism" underlying agitation has been forgotten and replaced with some seriously troubling ideas such as violence, tantrums and disregard for the male gender which is aimed at making the male gender look inconsequential.

Like I said earlier, what people display here is not feminism, but pains, depression and frustration due to their past experiences. A bunch of hurt and depressed ladies who display violence and stupidity just to console themselves and they call themselves "feminist"

I hope I've satisfied your curiosity ma?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Safiaa(f): 4:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
I just dey laugh you sef

Just imagine a scenario when you tell your wife to help you wash the clothes you will be wearing to office the next day and you returned home and met the clothes unwashed, only for her to tell you she's your wife and not a maid cheesy

Abeg, these ladies are clowns jawe... Forget all these bullcrap wey we dey read for Nairaland. A woman will surely get kicked out of the home if she wants to be acting actually as these ladies are acting cheesy
Tosin, this comment is very disappointing. Some of your comments on NL are just ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by MissRaine69(f): 5:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
What most fail to grasp especially in this country is that A mancan he a feminist as well. But then few bother to understand a cause instead they corrupt it and wonder why there is so much resistance.
Feminism never sought to redefine biology that’s just Nigerian Feminism which is not universal.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by ibkayee(f): 5:07pm On Nov 02, 2017
Safiaa:
Tosin, this comment is very disappointing. Some of your comments on NL are just ridiculous.
Lool a lot of them have an embarrassingly shallow understanding of it, someone brought up the man holding the door or something and I couldn't stop laughing

Nothing even wrong with disagreeing with it, but let's start with actually knowing what it is first lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Can A Woman Beat Up A Man? / Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added) / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.