Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17836 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 11:13pm On Nov 01, 2017
Abbeycharles:
Una fit kill person with laugh for this Nairaland sha
Na true baba.. I no dey take these emotionally depressed ladies serious again jawe

What do you expect from ladies who are not happy? Bitterness which graduates into feminism cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You think trying to go savage on the Op is the new cool because she went against your "whack" belief?

Mate! Go tell her not me. Asslickerz association, pm na free? Don't use me to shine for her.

I don't give a monkeys ass about her opinion on this matter.

So.... Seeya angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 11:16pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Na true baba.. I no dey take these emotionally depressed ladies serious again jawe

What do you expect from ladies who are not happy? Bitterness which graduates into feminism cheesy

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I said I have been heartbroken by several men, you liar grin grin
Do you have to tell lies to score cheap points?
How does it make you feel, emotionally balanced? happy? Sweet?

LOL...Goodnight.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by 4our: 11:17pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:

u no lie

She is a weak girl that was hurt

She dated a nairalander, he used her and dumped her

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by 4our: 11:18pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm still waiting for you to show me where I said I have been heartbroken by several men, you liar grin grin
Do you have to tell lies to score cheap points?
How does it make you feel, emotionally balanced? happy? Sweet?

LOL...Goodnight.
I just posted it

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 11:19pm On Nov 01, 2017
4our:
u no lie

Used and dumped who?
How does that post buttress your point? And why cut the conversation? Hehehehe! Hilarious jokers...

You guys have time to dig through my posts??
Now we know who the bigger person is. grin grin

4our:
I just posted it

Aww, sorry sweetie.
Only you and the emotionally balanced tosyne might buy that. Everyone that I am affiliated to on NL, knows how that story went and what led to that conversation. Sorry once again... kiss kiss

Keep digging...you just might find something.
Dig baby! grin

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
When you see a feminists who is also an atheist, abeg run oooo... No catastrophe be that oooo cheesy

I will advise you to go and sleep and stop arguing jawe.. You even get time to dey follow them argue sha... Me wey dem tey tey, I no dey take them serious one bit

Go and make your research and you will get to find out that most of the ladies ranting on this thread have either been robbed or mayweathered by fccck boys, therefore, relationship no longer interest them and that's why they are always trying to pick loopholes in anything that has to do with marriage/relationship just to make themselves feel happy

To be precise, dem no get boyfriends cheesy
Don't you think you're lying to yourself @embolden?. You no dey take them seriously, and you've been on the thread venting your frustrations about feminism?. Why does that word scare the hell out of some of you on NL?.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

Mate! Go tell her not me. Asslickerz association, pm na free? Don't use me to shine for her.

I don't give a monkeys ass about her opinion on this matter.

So.... Seeya angry

PM? Lol... You crack me up!

Use you to shine? You are just like the last zero in 100 kobo. #No offence.

I only asked you to contribute to the discussion, and not go savage.

No time to reply you back...

BTW, you know why Honour has an article of "an" instead of "a"

Because the "H" is just like your post I am quoting!! Highly inconsequential. Learn to read between lines next time!

#HopeYoGrab!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by 4our: 11:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Used and dumped who?
How does that post buttress your point? And why cut the conversation? Hehehehe! Hilarious jokers...

You guys have time to dig through my posts??
Now we know who the bigger person is. grin grin
after fucking a nairalander cheesy

Shut up

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 11:22pm On Nov 01, 2017
4our:

Shut up

Is bleep the end of the world?
I am not that girl that can be slutshamed Jude.
Bleep is just bleep...nothing more.

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
4our:

Shut up

Bro, stop the blackmail. Why not focus on the discussion?

Emotional blackmail is the only tool left when a superior argument can't be defeated. If you feel the lady errs in any way, why not present a superior argument, then dish out cheap blackmails.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 11:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
Doctormarvin:
During my clearance back in the days,i was number one on the queue but my clearance officer(a male) picked all of the females from the queue,cleared them and told the rest of us males to go and come back the next day...imagine! so much for equality...right now I am a proud masculinist! and I am pretty sure I have the right to be cos I don't want same happening to my son...loool!
When I say that feminism is more of a nuisance and stupidity, I know what I'm saying bro.

I also had a female lecturer back then (a divorced chronic feminist) who hated men like hell.. If she catches you beckoning on any female student for assistance either during practicals or assignment, she will always express her disgust right in your presence reminding you of how you should not ask a lady for any assistance since the male gender think they are better off.. You can't even step your foot into her office if you have any problem because the hatred for the male gender is just too much.

Can you just see the height of stupidity of Nigerian version of feminism ?

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:24pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Feminist is one who believes or supports the fight for equal rights, opportunities, respect...etc of all sexes.

When you say 90% of ya'all, I don't know what that means,but if my brain is still working. My response to that is, I am not one the ya'all, I don't do tags, but I support the movement. The genuine one.

So do you think a feminist would ask her husband to open the car door for her as a sign of romance?

If yes, why is she a feminist...

If No, why does she complains that the husband isn't romantic?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 11:25pm On Nov 01, 2017
Benita27:
Don't you think you're lying to yourself @embolden?. You no dey take them seriously, and you've been on the thread venting your frustrations about feminism?. Why does that word scare the hell out of some of you on NL?.

Because he is happy man...so, he can comment.
But every lady that comments is unhappy, heartbroken and frustrated. This is how they try to put ladies in a box, with their standards, while they run amok.

KreativGenius:

Emotional blackmail is the only tool left when a superior argument can't be defeated. If you feel the lady errs in any way, why not present a superior argument, then dish out cheap blackmails.

Thank you... grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

So do you think a feminist would ask her husband to open the car door for her as a sign of romance?

How does not opening the door for a wife equate a bad relationship?

We all need to grow up, both males and females. A happy man with healthy self-esteem should see no problem making his wife happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by 4our: 11:26pm On Nov 01, 2017
KreativGenius:

just showing her that tosin wasn't lying
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

PM? Lol... You crack me up!

Use you to shine? You are just like the last zero in 100 kobo. #No offence.

I only asked you to contribute to the discussion, and not go savage.

No time to reply you back...

BTW, you know why Honour has an article of "an" instead of "a"

Because the "H" is just like your post I am quoting!! Highly inconsequential. Learn to read between lines next time!

#HopeYoGrab!

A*

Weldone bush boy! Now bounce out my mentions pls. You wanna contribute go ahead I made my contributions already. Never knew you to be such an asswipe thou grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You may have to direct this question to a feminist who complains. The whole logic sounds petty to me already.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 01, 2017
4our:
just showing her that tosin wasn't lying

She wasn't used and dumped brother.

It's not true, y'all didn't know what transpired.

If you feel she has erred, at least provide a superior argument, leave the personality alone, and attack the message with superior points to humble her.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by 4our: 11:28pm On Nov 01, 2017
You were bleeped and dumped

U turn feminist

Single mulele

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
4our:
u no lie

It's very easy to know emotionally depressed ladies now. cheesy
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
4our:

U turn feminist

Single mulele

Brov, this is cyber-bullying, must you force your beliefs and notions on people? We all reserve the right to our views of life and what we all want from life without any form of restraint, pipe down brov
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by 4our: 11:29pm On Nov 01, 2017
KreativGenius:

She wasn't used and dumped brother.

It's not true, y'all didn't know what transpired.

If you feel she has erred, at least provide a superior arguement, leave the eprsonality alone, and attack the message with superior points to humble her.
my own was showing that she is the liar

Off to bed, work 2moro

Talking to dumped old women isn't my tin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jupxter:

How does not opening the door for a wife equate a bad relationship?

We all need to grow up, both males and females. A happy man with healthy self-esteem should see no problem making his wife happy

If you don't get my point, don't jump into the discussion... Read first.

I don't really know the mission statement of feminist, reason I asked first.

Then I picked up a keyword known as "Equality"

Reason I gave that point as an example.

All things being equal from the feminist point of view, there should be no preference made to anyone.

The truth remains that females are more delicate than men, hence they should be treated with care and cared for...

But if a woman says "to your tents oh Israel" then she shouldn't complain when she is made to stand where is necessary...

That is my point.

4 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
It's very easy to know emotionally depressed ladies now. cheesy

Haba Tosyne, you the expert haba bro... Take it easy nau brother
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2017
4our:

U turn feminist

Single mulele

What's wrong with being bleeped? I thought sex in relationships is consensual? cheesy You're just yarning trash... grin

KreativGenius:

Brov, this is cyber-bullying, must you force your beliefs and notions on people? We all reserve the right to our views of life and what we all want from life without any form of restraint, pipe down brov

It isn't cyber-bullying...it's just the last weapon in the arsenal of intellectually bereft. They gat nothing on me as regards that. Tosyne2much lied, no evidence I said what he said.
The other one posted comments he knows nothing about...
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Because he is happy man...so, he can comment.
But every lady that comments is unhappy, heartbroken and frustrated. This is how they try to put ladies in a box, with their standards, while they run amok.

Thank you... grin
Don't waste your time on petty squabble. The thread is too shallow to begin with.

3 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2017
4our:
my own was showing that she is the liar

Off to bed, work 2moro

Talking to dumped old women isn't my tin

You're funny. Have you seen her before?
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

What's wrong with being bleeped? I thought sex in relationships is consensual? cheesy You're just yarning trash... grin

Sowwie dear. No need to respond to the mentions. The defense raised are ridiculous
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

You may have to direct this question to a feminist who complains. The whole logic sounds petty to me already.

How.... how... how... do you do this? shocked
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by tosyne2much(m): 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
KreativGenius:

Haba Tosyne, you the expert haba bro... Take it easy nau brother
Hahaha.. No vex jawe egbon
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:32pm On Nov 01, 2017
pocohantas:

Smiles... This is my first time of talking about this issue, because I don't really know what the feminism is all about.

All I know is that care, love and respect is shared in a relationship

Just like a Team... Everyone works together to achieve a common goal, and the husband goes extra miles to protect the delicate wife...

So seeing feminism, I still don't know what they are arguing for.

Also, I think ThT their argument would make more sense in the Arabic world, where women are treated like Shiit

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Girls On Nairaland Vs Girls On Instagram (picture Added) / Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.