Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,372 members, 7,829,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

My Opinion About FEMINISM... - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Opinion About FEMINISM... (17842 Views)

This Japanese Woman Is Saying The Redpilled Bitter Truth About Feminism! [photo] / Truths About Feminism You Ought To Know (by B.O.E.) / Top 20 Misconceptions About Feminism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:33pm On Nov 01, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hahaha.. No vex jawe egbon

She's a very responsible and intelligent lady. Please for my sake, mo bo wo. Ejo wo.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by pocohantas(f): 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
Benita27:
Don't waste your time on petty squabble. The thread is too shallow to begin with.

There are days one just wanna get under their skin. When they break, I know it. Thanks sis, very shallow. I just wan jonse...

Dimples129:

How.... how... how... do you do this? shocked

Take such questions or jabs, reverse it and give it back to them. Don't stress yourself o...na them go tire tongue
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 01, 2017
I don't know why you people keep arguing over this shit. undecided
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

If you don't get my point, don't jump into the discussion... Read first.

I don't really know the mission statement of feminist, reason I asked first.

Then I picked up a keyword known as "Equality"

Reason I gave that point as an example.

All things being equal from the feminist point of view, there should be no preference made to anyone.

The truth remains that females are more delicate than men, hence they should be treated with care and cared for...

But if a woman says "to your tents oh Israel" then she shouldn't complain when she is made to stand where is necessary...

That is my point.

You're spot on. I also don't know what feminism means, but if it implies taking the interests of the female to heart, then i'm in 100% support
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:35pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

A*

Weldone bush boy! Now bounce out my mentions pls. You wanna contribute go ahead I made my contributions already. Never knew you to be such an asswipe thou grin

I am not. Just that I was shocked seeing you condescending so low to turn savage in such an intelligent issue...

Or you wanted some few likes and the title of savage?

Come on girl... You sound more intelligent than that...

All the same, sorry for the harsh words...

Don't turn savage on me ooo... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by NightHound(m): 11:36pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

In few sentences, just help me summarize the mission statement of every Feminist. I had to go run some google search, and trust me... I find nothing tangible about the whole feminist stuff!!

First question should be, "Who is a feminist?'

90% of ya'll would fail the question.

Feminists can be male or female. And they stand against the deliberate disenfranchisement of women (by constitution or common law) on account of their gender alone. The hullabaloo about equal rights just calls to the forefront that women want to be equal to men. And that is just a wicked distraction. No two men are equal to each other, and one woman is different from the next; so assuming that any two people are equal in every sense is BS. But, if men and women are both human beings, then human rights = men's rights = women's rights.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:37pm On Nov 01, 2017
NightHound:

Feminists can be male or female. And they stand against the deliberate disenfranchisement of women (by constitution or common law) on account of their gender alone. The hullabaloo about equal rights just calls to the forefront that women want to be equal to men. And that is just a wicked distraction. No two men are equal to each other, and one woman is different from the next; so assuming that any two people are equal in every sense is BS. But, if men and women are both human beings, then human rights = men's rights = women's rights.

Brilliant comment. The low side of the feminism struggle is the " equality ", it stabs the interest of the fight in its heart. It leaves question mark over it, yet to understand fully what many feminist i read about actually want. I intend to date one, or have a coffee with a feminist, have a heart to heart conversation to find out what their struggle is about
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2017
NightHound:

So my question is...

Why do same feminists ask for favours like the *Ladies first* issue, when it comes to queing up in the bank... Lol.

It quite funny but serious... I will leave this issue to experts... I got work to prepare for tomorrow...

Catchya hommie
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:40pm On Nov 01, 2017
NightHound:

I like smart guys. embarassed
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jupxter:

You're spot on. I also don't know what feminism means, but if it implies taking the interests of the female to heart, then i'm in 100% support

Yeap, that was what I meant.

Bible confirms that women are weaker vessels because they were carved outta a delicate part of man...

So the question is *What does feminists want?*

Equally right? I pray my wife is a feminist tho.

She doesn't wana cook, I Cook the food for the kids, and we split house expenses equally...

Life is too short for so much arguments.

See yo bro... Wana see my Ex in my dreams
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lsofdk shocked
What are you doing here biko?
Is the food done?

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I am not. Just that I was shocked seeing you condescending so low to turn savage in such an intelligent issue...

Or you wanted some few likes and the title of savage?

Come on girl... You sound more intelligent than that...

All the same, sorry for the harsh words...

Don't turn savage on me ooo... cheesy

You find it an intelligent topic, not me. Op couldn't spell intelligent if she tried. I never read past the first paragraph because I felt my brain cells popping. I'm done here now so allow quoting me.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:44pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

You find it an intelligent topic, not me. Op couldn't spell intelligent if she tried. I never read past the first paragraph because I felt my brain cells popping. I'm done here now so allow quoting me.
Hah. Where did this chill hide now? grin grin grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:

Pocohantas lent me 1! grin grin grin grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Yeap, that was what I meant.

Bible confirms that women are weaker vessels because they were carved outta a delicate part of man...

So the question is *What does feminists want?*

Equally right? I pray my wife is a feminist tho.

She doesn't wana cook, I Cook the food for the kids, and we split house expenses equally...

Life is too short for so much arguments.

See yo bro... Wana see my Ex in my dreams

I laugh when we all fight over this issue.

Not ime to explain from a biblical perspective.

The pro-feminist are right, 100%

If we look into the scripture, God ordained " equality " and " headship" and then " submissiveness "

It is not a master slave relationship, but a working partnership. The man is only higher by virtue of his accounting to God. The female is his partnership. But as time eroded, the values were forgotten and to manipulate the females, we hijacked the structure. Ofcourse, if a woman is mistreated in a relationship, she would pack and leave, so to avoid this and keep them in a cycle of torment, we manipulated the system and turned it to a boss-slave relationship.

The pro-feminist movement is right, 100%..I just provided the scriptural backup for their call. I apologize for any lady i've bashed in my previous stance against wht you ladies cheered for.

May the Lord give us happy relationships we crave for.

I can begin to break things done scripturally to prove males and females are meant to be equals before God as ordained by Him, but i don't want to dig too much into theology tonight.

Glad to meet another brother holding up for healthy relationships. Big up

By the way you've changed form how you responded before now ( in Politics forum ) grin

Anything less than both gender having liberty in a relationship is slavery or a form of slavery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:46pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

If I quote you and you think I don't deserve your response, then you ignore?

Difficult?

Don't make it look like I can't hit 5 figures salary if you don't reply my mention!!

Yo grab...?? #BeHumble.

1 Like

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Lawlahdey:
lol... Is this the best you guys can do? I'm utterly disappointed. I expected more... So bad!
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:47pm On Nov 01, 2017
Dimples129:

Pocohantas lent me 1! grin grin grin grin
Haha...let her lend you one more biko. grin
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:48pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jupxter:

If we look into the scripture, God ordained " equality " and " headship" and then " submissiveness "

It is not a master slave relationship, but a working partnership. The man is only higher by virtue of his accounting to God. The female is his partnership. But as time eroded, the values were forgotten and to manipulate the females, we hijacked the structure. Ofcourse, if a woman is mistreated in a relationship, she would pack and leave, so to avoid this and keep them in a cycle of torment, we manipulated the system and turned it to a boss-slave relationship.

The pro-feminist movement is right, 100%..I just provided the scriptural backup for their call. I apologize for any lady i've bashed in my previous stance against wht you ladies cheered for.

I think from the whole argument, I would love to end up with a feminist. I really love that concept.

Lol... I gotta bounce. I got a lot to do tonight.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
lol... Is this the best you guys can do? I'm utterly disappointed. I expected more... So bad!
Haha...Babe. You see I liked and shared your post.

But I'm finding her own funny too. Don't take it personal, you hear? kiss kiss
I'm just having fun.wink
grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:50pm On Nov 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Do your stuff girl. Your opinion is yours. If the dimples Shiit isn't cool with your grammar, she can go jerk herself off!!

She would say I already sent you a pm... Lol.

Don't mind the fvcker!!

2 Likes

Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I think from the whole argument, I would love to end up with a feminist. I really love that concept.

Lol... I gotta bounce. I got a lot to do tonight.

Cool brov. I think a feminist is bae.. wink This thread helped clarified issues
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:54pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jupxter:

I can begin to break things done scripturally to prove males and females are meant to be equals before God as ordained by Him, but i don't want to dig too much into theology tonight.

Glad to meet another brother holding up for healthy relationships. Big up

By the way you've changed form how you responded before now ( in Politics forum ) grin

Anything less than both gender having liberty in a relationship is slavery or a form of slavery

Sorry I skipped the politics part. Lol. I have a business that cuts across all tribe in Nigeria.

Being partisan was becoming bad, and was putting me in the black books of em mods.

Had to stop man... Make my cash and run outta Nairaland... That's the aim

Politics won't fuel the car!!! Lol
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
sexybbstar:
I would personally stand against feminism and rather encourage ladies to be who they are, love themselves and stand on their grounds in aspect of submission.

It breaks my heart most feminist in the world have taken it to the extreme that they want to take the place God gave men. This is not a matter of supporting men but the reality. Life itself isn't fair so why the clamour for equal right? Some has replaced the word submission with slavery. They think if you are submissive to a man, it means you are portraying yourself as his slave...

A man in his right senses will cherish and care for a woman that's submissive to him. Hardly will you see a happily married woman claiming to be a feminist.

It's my opinion though, it may count and it may be flushed down the drain.... It's your choice!
put on ur armour & get prepared to receive bashing from dem
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 11:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jupxter:

Cool brov. I think a feminist is bae.. wink This thread helped clarified issues

I hope my lady isn't a feminist by mouth and a "woman" in Nature!!

Kolewerk!
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:57pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Sorry I skipped the politics part. Lol. I have a business that cuts across all tribe in Nigeria.

Being partisan was becoming bad, and was putting me in the black books of em mods.

Had to stop man... Make my cash and run outta Nairaland... That's the aim

Politics won't fuel the car!!! Lol

Glad you stopped. We've both crossed paths off the forum. I won't tell you my name ( Isolo, Ajao Estate )

Anyways, i like the new swag you've put on. You rep bro.

I've learnt the hard way, and iv'e been on the receiving end of irresponsible social media handling, so we all need to take it easy

Sleep calls for you. For me, research time. Time to study
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by NightHound(m): 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
Jupxter:

Brilliant comment. The low side of the feminism struggle is the " equality ", it stabs the interest of the fight in its heart. It leaves question mark over it, yet to understand fully what many feminist i read about actually want. I intend to date one, or have a coffee with a feminist, have a heart to heart conversation to find out what their struggle is about

Thanks. I agree with you. The whole 'equality' thing rubs people the wrong way and makes them unnecessarily suspicious.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:58pm On Nov 01, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

I hope my lady isn't a feminist by mouth and a "woman" in Nature!!

Kolewerk!

Sowwie, but which one is feminist by mouth and a "woman" in Nature!!
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 01, 2017
NightHound:

Thanks. I agree with you. The whole 'equality' thing rubs people the wrong way and makes them unnecessarily suspicious.

wink
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by NightHound(m): 12:00am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

So my question is...

Why do same feminists ask for favours like the *Ladies first* issue, when it comes to queing up in the bank... Lol.

It quite funny but serious... I will leave this issue to experts... I got work to prepare for tomorrow...

Catchya hommie

Alright, bro. cool
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by BiafranBushBoy: 12:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Sowwie, but which one is feminist by mouth and a "woman" in Nature!!

You will learn from experience.
Re: My Opinion About FEMINISM... by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

You will learn from experience.

Lol.

LMFAO, On a second thought, i get what you mean, you're fvken kidding me, you're absolutely hilarious

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Ladies How To Detect A Fuckboy By Anusiobi Franklin / Sex Positions You Don't Know About ❤ No Be Every Time "Missionary" / How To Deflower A Pussy Without Much Pain (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.