Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,796 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 PM

I Am A Feminist!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am A Feminist!! (41266 Views)

Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM / 10 Pictures You Can Relate To If You've Ever Dated A Feminist / Angela Nwosu Smoking: "I Am Not A Wife Material, I Am Not A Feminist" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by BluntBoy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
trustyshoess:

Yea I can see your point. But why do people automatically think "anti-men" when feminism is mentioned. I don't think feminism has ever been used in such context

It is now used in such context in a certain perspective within feminism. And the sort of people who bandy this sort of acidic perspective seem to be in the majority.

Read what this woman said about this perspective within feminism:

I am a young woman and I disagree with feminism.

It is pretty hypocritical to expect to be treated special because you are a female (such as tighter laws concerning rape or more leniancy if a woman becomes pregnant) yet they get upset when they aren't being treated exactly like a man. The feminists need to realize that women are not better than men . They are EQUAL. You don't see any laws that provide special treatment for men do you?

Example: Once I saw a feminist say that abortions should be legal AND be free. I am all for abortion rights, but demanding that it be free because your ass couldn't use the proper birth control before spreading your legs is absured.

And before you pull the rape card on me, keep in mind that if you go to the hospital after being raped, they give you medications to prevent pregnancy. I see no reason for free abortions.

by DisgracedWoman April 09, 2009

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Asianguy:
trustyshoess where do you live Nigeria or Wales ?
Wales
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
trustyshoess:

I actually agree with a lot of what you're saying especially the bolded. Seeing each other as human and deserving of respect is essential
I disagree with some things you've said as well but im tired of typing lol

Trust me, i spent more time with females than males in the past ten years. You're wrong in so many ways. But i wouldn't wanna argue. To everyone according to their own beliefs

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Asianguy(m): 2:40pm On Nov 02, 2017
trustyshoess:

Wales
No need arguing wit you then.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by BiafranBushBoy: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Everyday...
same old shiit feminist thread..
This is why they are still 40 and unmarried.

Lol @DrinkLimaca.

Trust me on this, you are my Fav Nairalander...

Hahahahahaha

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 02, 2017
BluntBoy:

It is now used in such context in a certain perspective within feminism. And the sort of people who bandy this sort of acidic perspective seem to be in the majority.

Read what this woman said about this perspective within feminism:

I am a young woman and I disagree with feminism.

It is pretty hypocritical to expect to be treated special because you are a female (such as tighter laws concerning rape or more leniancy if a woman becomes pregnant) yet they get upset when they aren't being treated exactly like a man. The feminists need to realize that women are not better than men . They are EQUAL. You don't see any laws that provide special treatment for men do you?

Example: Once I saw a feminist say that abortions should be legal AND be free. I am all for abortion rights, but demanding that it be free because your ass couldn't use the proper birth control before spreading your legs is absured.

And before you pull the rape card on me, keep in mind that if you go to the hospital after being raped, they give you medications to prevent pregnancy. I see no reason for free abortions.

by DisgracedWoman April 09, 2009
wow, I actually agree with everything this woman said. I've had this exact argument with my peers several times. does that mean I'm not a feminist? I don't believe any gender deserves special treatment over the other. she was spot on
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 02, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Everyday...

Many will miss on great and amazing men because of this faulty logic. If only they listen now that it's early

Take a look : https://www.nairaland.com/3320355/see-wedding-look-feminist-claims
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 02, 2017
Trustyshoess!
First I Want To Believe You Are No Christian... Both Men And Women Are Incomplete With The Other... Women Were Created For A Purpose As Well As Men... I Do Not See A Reason Why A Woman Should fight For Equality With Men... Any Woman Who Tries To Be A Man will Die Before Her Husband. Have You Ever Thought About Why alot of Men Die Before Their wives? You Think Its Just Happening Like That? If You Want Equality Then No Woman Should Expect Any special Kind Of Love Or Care From Any Man because Every One Must Be Treated Equally... This Feminism Is One Of The Major Causes Of Lesbianism. When Women Are Forced Into believin they Can Do Without Men... They Make Them Believe They Can Build A World Of women Power And Sexual Pleasures, they Just Need intimacy gadgets. They Dont Want A Dick Because They Have A Dil.do. If Feminism Is Given A Chance Then It Over for Our World
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Many will miss on great and amazing men because of this faulty logic. If only they listen now that it's early

Take a look : https://www.nairaland.com/3320355/see-wedding-look-feminist-claims
It's just pitiable.. what pains me the most is that the real feminist preachers like chimamanda and Beyonce, Michelle Obama and Hilary Clinton, are all happily married and they will do anything to protect their marriage..
Jayz cheated on Beyonce, but you didn't hear Beyonce shouting i am a feminist, i won't marry again.

Yet this ones are on naira land, shouting feminist as if one person gives a fork about them online..

4 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 02, 2017
DrinkLimca:
It's just pitiable.. what pains me the most is that the real feminist preachers like chimamanda and Beyonce, Michelle Obama and Hilary Clinton, are all happily married and they will do anything to protect their marriage..
Jayz cheated on Beyonce, but you didn't hear Beyonce shouting i am a feminist, i won't marry again.

Yet this ones are on naira land, shouting feminist as if one person gives a fork about them online..

We need to sulk it up brov
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Rubbiish(m): 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
FvckShiT:
cool Seems she got some fuçkin huge leverage grin cool
Some fuçkin true bro...
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Lol @DrinkLimaca.
Trust me on this, you are my Fav Nairalander...
Hahahahahaha
he he bro, i greet your government... and i loyal.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Rubbiish(m): 2:56pm On Nov 02, 2017
DrinkLimca:
Everyday...
Majority of them are heart broken, they just trying to use this feminism shiit to console themselves...

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rubbiish:

Majority of them are heart broken, they just trying to use this feminism shiit to console themselves...

LMAO grin grin grin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by makydebbie(f): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
AnthonioAlsaid:

woman what did you type up there

better take your time
Okay sir, I'm now a wife material. It's the prick I want. grin
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by BluntBoy(m): 2:59pm On Nov 02, 2017
trustyshoess:

wow, I actually agree with everything this woman said. I've had this exact argument with my peers several times. does that mean I'm not a feminist? I don't believe any gender deserves special treatment over the other. she was spot on

That was why I wrote that those bandying hateful feminism are in the majority. One of them is on Facebook and has a large following of feminists like her. Once in a while when a man makes a comment that is not even hateful but not just in line with their expectations, they will all become attack dogs.

I have had a feminist ask this question: "Are you a feminist?" Any man that says no would immediately be accused of supporting sexism or of being a sexist. A guy came along and said he was not a feminist but that he had tremendous respect for women. You need to see how these feminists began mocking him and calling him all sort of names. I mean, where is the tolerance? Where is the love? Another guy said his father was not a feminist but treated his mother right and they came for that one too. It is all just so sad.

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 3:14pm On Nov 02, 2017
trustyshoess:

Okay lets say I completely have no idea about feminism like you said. I'm not averse to education, so please could you tell me what is wrong in the way that I view feminism and what's different about the feminism that the women up there believe in? What is feminism to you, I want to know. thanks
Actually, you need to figure what feminism is all about since you so much love to be a feminist (apparently due to what life has thrown your way). I don't owe you no lecture... I owe you no favor miss

Cheers

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
Actually, you need to figure what feminism is all about since you so much love to be a feminist (apparently due to what life has thrown your way). I don't owe you no lecture... I owe you no favor miss

Cheers

Life will humble them. Mark every feminist and watch out for their future ( observe them in the next 5-10 years ). i'm sure some things that lies ahead for them is divorce, depression, brokenness, bitterness and lack of satisfaction. Put a seal on them

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 02, 2017
tessygirl:

I will blackmail you to the extent that you will beg me for mercy. Call it cyber bullying, I no care. You don't have guts again?
Another love story gone sour....... what do we get at the end? A bitter, pained, sad and frustrated 'feminist'

Madam, try get shame na... grow up and buy yourself some functioning brain

6 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Life will humble them. Mark every feminist and watch out for their future ( observe them in the next 5-10 years ). i'm sure some things that lies ahead for them is divorce, depression, brokenness, bitterness and lack of satisfaction. Put a seal on them
That's always the case when they refuse to accept what life really is.

Did see that bitter one i just quoted? Go through her posts, you'll understand these confused lot

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 3:24pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
That's always the case when they refuse to accept what life really is.

Did see that bitter one i just quoted? Go through her posts, you'll understand these confused lot

They can't understand the logic now. Give it 5-10 years. Anyways, i wonder how come a 19 years old got so lost in life at such an early age. Should someone that age have adept experience at knowing right from left? This is a clear case of missing person
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

They can't understand the logic now. Give it 5-10 years. Anyways, i wonder how come a 19 years old got so lost in life at such an early age. Should someone that age have adept experience at knowing right from left? This is a clear case of missing person
In here case, there are two possibilities; either she grew up in a broken home by a single mum (No offence intended; shout out to the great single mums out there) or sh's been so unlucky with her choice of boys. Either ways, she's still getting the whole idea of feminism very wrong. She needs to sit down and be humble lol

2 Likes

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Doctormarvin(m): 3:29pm On Nov 02, 2017
Here we go again!...lol,We are all feminists so to your tents oh isreal

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by AHCB: 3:33pm On Nov 02, 2017
shaybebaby:

Only needy, co-dependent, low self-esteemed people find the need for loving oneself irrelevant.

How can you be worthy of the love of another if you don't love yourself. If you feel you are not worth it, then you are not.
There's something called 'selflessness', I'll have you know. You can be worthy of another only if you truly love that person. Remember, true love isn't selfish, it is selfless.

Only greedy, self righteous, hypocritical cretins with bitter life experience scream about self love.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
In here case, there are two possibilities; either she grew up in a broken home by a single mum (No offence intended; shout out to the great single mums out there) or sh's been so unlucky with her choice of boys. Either ways, she's still getting the whole idea of feminism very wrong. She needs to sit down and be humble lol

Nah, this humility dogma is only taught by failures as she grows up. It's a path of pain. The Bible says many people have entertained angels without knowing, they didn't benefit from the meeting. That's how many of these feminists are, cause ofcourse, their ideologies will push them to discriminate against good people, push them to meet bad people. But they won't know their choice is the product of the choices and decisions they made.
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 02, 2017
AHCB:
There's something called 'selflessness', I'll have you know. You can be worthy of another only if you truly love that person. Remember, true love isn't selfish, it is selfless.

Only greedy, self righteous, hypocritical cretins with bitter life experience scream about self love.

That's what they don't know. Self love hinges around self-centerdness and selfishness, this isn't love atall

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by FvckShiT(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
Rubbiish:

Some fuçkin true bro...

That fuçkin why the fuçkin nigga calm when the girl ranting gringrin

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by QuietHammer(m): 3:39pm On Nov 02, 2017
DanseMacabre:
But to talk true OP, this your post come be like say na Independence Day speech.

And who feminism and Masculinism epp sef
Good afternoon bro. Are you a musician?
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

Nah, this humility dogma is only taught by failures as she grows up. It's a path of pain. The Bible says many people have entertained angels without knowing, they didn't benefit from the meeting. That's how many of these feminists are, cause ofcourse, their ideologies will push them to discriminate against good people, push them to meet bad people. But they won't know their choice is the product of the choices and decisions they made.
This right here is the real talk. people should learn how to take responsibilities for the consequence of their actions and choices. They should learn how not to peg it on someone else.

1 Like

Re: I Am A Feminist!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 02, 2017
NoFavors:
This right here is the real talk. people should learn how to take responsibilities for the consequence of their actions and choices. They should learn how not to peg it on someone else.

The bad thing about a bad decision is the timeline for the fruits to yield. We may not be there when the hen comes to roost,hence while i say tag a feminist, mark them. Let's see how the path they travel on leads them, perhaps we are the wrong ones. Perhaps, they are, with their life as a template, we can find out who's right and who's wrong
Re: I Am A Feminist!! by AHCB: 3:49pm On Nov 02, 2017
Jupxter:

That's what they don't know. Self love hinges around self-centerdness and selfishness, this isn't love atall
How can they know. Dude, if you take a look at the set of humans who scream about this self love of a thing, you'll get to understand why they really scream about self love. Many of them don't even know what it means to love another person. Then again, how can they love another person when they're busy loving themselves

It is just like those chronic masturbators. They spend all their time fvcking themselves they totally don't know what it means to fvck another... Like how can they truly know the joy of fvcking a girl when they spend all their time fvcking themselves grin cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (46) (Reply)

11 Signs That He Sees You As His Future Wife / Training Me Through School Doesn’t Mean I Will Marry You—lady Tells Partner (vid / How Can I Quit A "Friends With Benefit" Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.