Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,760 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (15148 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Discredit gini? shocked I provided the evidence that you so desired and advised you to search for more if that’s what you truly want and you failed to disprove it. It’s all there for everyone to see. Perhaps you should direct your attention to your brothers who are embarrassing themselves over Igbo women and not Igbo people. Don’t shoot the messenger.
no not really,

if you fail to prove a point (message) beyond reasonable doubt, then the messenger is not different from the message. it shows the messenger is biased or ill informed. Hence, I questioned your character

The proof you provided is not different from this one. A thread created by a faceless person in 2010 is your evidence. come on smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by wale2day: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

And your comments show that you’d prefer ignore actual facts than admit that you are in the wrong. Do some Yoruba guys embarrass themselves over Igbo women? Yes. Do all Yoruba men do this? No but it’s a very vocal minority and this makes you guys seem like you have an inferiority complex. In my honest opinion, it’s something that you ought to deal with.

U may have a point, a friend of mine served in the East and picked up a few Igbo words.
However, I was astonished when he was able to tell a light skin girl at the shop in Oxford Circus was igbo on one of our trip to UK.
This is far away UK, with multiple of ethnic groups and light skin people.
We waited to go to her for checkout and on getting to her till, she did not have a name or anything, so we started a conversation and he said u are Igbo right, the girl was born in UK so she spoke English but my friend decided to use a few Igbo words he had learnt to get much closer.
We told her that we were Yoruba and she enquired where we learnt Igbo.
The girl was just 18 years old but I am sure we surprised her. grin
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 8:08pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Why should you be crushing on someone? Like you can just tell her "Hey babe, I really do like you and I would love to have something with you. You mind me buying you lunch over the weekend?'

If she declines, you thank her and move on.

Why crushing on someone who doesn't feel dime for you?
Seconded.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 28, 2017
Rarekind
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by kn23h(m): 8:13pm On Nov 28, 2017
wale2day:

U may have a point, a friend of mine served in the East and picked up a few Igbo words.
However, I was astonished when he was able to tell a light skin girl at the shop in Oxford Circus was igbo on one of our trip to UK.
This is far away UK, with multiple of ethnic groups.
We waited to go to her for checkout and on getting to her till, she did not have a name or anything, so we started a conversation and he said u are Igbo right, the girl was born in UK so she spoke English but my friend decided to use a few Igbo words he had learnt to get much closer.

Sigh......you're igbo and you're telling us story story.

I'm begining to believe that Ibo men have low self-esteem.

You whyne about Yoruba men marrying Ibo women and why you don't marry Yoruba women.

To further corroborate your story, you create multiple IDs to share similar stories.

This is inferiority complex.

I've never seen Yoruba women whine like Ibo men cry about Yorubas stealing their women. What is your problem?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by wale2day: 8:14pm On Nov 28, 2017
kn23h:

Sigh......you're igbo and you're telling us story story.

I'm begining to believe that Ibo men have low self-esteem.

You whyne about Yoruba men marrying Ibo women and why you don't marry Yoruba women.

To further corroborate your story, you create multiple IDs to share similar stories.

This is inferiority complex.

I've never seen Yoruba women whine like Ibo men cry about Yorubas stealing their women. What is your problem?

This is a true story bro and I am not Ibo.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by kn23h(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ibo men are just surprised at how good Yoruba men tread their daughters because they [ibo] men are known to treat igbo women like purchased objects.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by kn23h(m): 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
wale2day:

This is a true story bro and I am not Ibo.

You and I are from the politic section. Your lies will eat you up nigga.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 8:15pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Rarek.ind
check your mail, i dropped somtin der.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
Seconded.

Seriously man, I really don't get what the whole crushing issh is all about.

Like you stay down the alley and keep hallucinating over a girl or wah?

Lol... Sounds weird!
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by FisifunKododada: 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Yeebooz are their obsession with Yorubas - na strong tin we do u na grin grin grin grin
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by kn23h(m): 8:16pm On Nov 28, 2017
Where are the sensible Yoruba men in this section?

This thread wouldn't fly in the politics section because we will tear the Ibo bigots apart. The obsession with Yoruba people is getting out of hand.

It reeks of inferiority complex.

3 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 8:18pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
no not really,

if you fail to prove a point (message) beyond reasonable doubt, then the messenger is not different from the message. it shows the messenger is biased or ill informed. Hence, I questioned your character

The proff you provided is not different from this one. A thread created by a faceless person in 2010 is your evidence. come on smiley

Wouldn’t that have been the case regardless of which thread I pulled up for you?

If this was truly the case then you wouldn’t have asked me to provide proof for you from this site, would you? I’m afraid that is you’re going around in circles here undecided.

Like I said, just admit when you’re wrong and keep it moving undecided.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 8:19pm On Nov 28, 2017
wale2day:

This is far away UK, with multiple of ethnic groups and light skin people.

Thank you for admitting to what some of your brothers are too afraid to admit. It’s something that ought to be dealt with.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 8:21pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Seriously man, I really don't get what the whole crushing issh is all about.

Like you stay down the alley and keep hallucinating over a girl or wah?

Lol... Sounds weird!
Yeah. very weird, is just a feeling sha. It dies gradually except acted upon.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by totit: 8:22pm On Nov 28, 2017
kn23h:
Where are the sensible Yoruba men in this section?

This thread wouldn't fly in the politics section because we will tear the Ibo bigots apart. The obsession with Yoruba people is getting out of hand.

It reeks of inferiority complex.

Abeg, let them gather surely, as they gather, they will scatter.
Let them cry all they want we will continue to marry their women especially in Lagos while we maintain ours in the rest of SW. Whose fault it is that their woman are falling all over us? Whose fault it is that yeeebboo men are layback,have pot belly and marry late?

They dare not stop us their rant ends on NL,social media. cool

WTF! They had better get ready for more and prepare to cry more because we ain't using juju on their women they want us and we give it to them. Simple!
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by wale2day: 8:26pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Thank you for admitting to what some of your brothers are too afraid to admit. It’s something that ought to be dealt with.

I think, he recognise the Igbo face but that is just weird. Even i was surprise.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Reggaeman88: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
I hope yuruba ladies are not interested in getting married because they prefer pay-as-you-use format.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Wouldn’t that have been the case regardless of which thread I pulled up for you?

If this was truly the case then you wouldn’t have asked me to provide proof for you from this site, would you? I’m afraid that is you’re going around in circles here undecided.

Like I said, just admit when you’re wrong and keep it moving undecided.
no ma
you suggested the site, I asked for evidence

Remember l said logical evidence but the thread that you provided is not logical

I never repeated it, but you kept bringing back into our discussions smiley
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 8:32pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
no ma
you suggested the site, I asked for evidence

Remember l said logical evidence but the thread that you provided is not logical

I never repeated it, but you keep bring back into our discussions smiley

You asked for evidence, I gave you said evidence through pulling up a thread for you, however, you then went on to claim that the op of that thread is an Igbo man when the evidence suggests that he is a Yoruba man.

Take a look at what you said to me:
greiboy:
I ask for a definite answer. I have been on nairaland for a while and I haven't come across such childish display of affection.

You should also know a key word or key words are needed to carry out a proper research on the internet. Since I haven't come across such threads before, why don't you do me a favor and provide a link for me

I did what you asked and now you’re backtracking... carry on undecided.

4 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 8:34pm On Nov 28, 2017
wale2day:

I think, he recognise the Igbo face but that is just weird. Even i was surprise.

It’s not weird at all. Some Yoruba men purposefully seek after South-Eastern and South-Southern women. They tend to be quite loud about it as well.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by FemiFimile: 8:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wat is the sense of this thread? Is it by force to marry from where u are from?
That is like incest.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by FemiFimile: 8:36pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

It’s not weird at all. Some Yoruba men purposefully seek after South-Eastern and South-Southern women. They tend to be quite loud about it as well.

Igbotic faces are hard to miss, they tend to have hairs.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
MhisTahrah:
Rarekind
greetings ma'am.. Long time no chats smiley
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 8:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
FemiFimile:

Igbotic faces are hard to miss, they tend to have hairs.

Yet your Yoruba brothers are embarrassing themselves over them. What does that say about your brothers?

Quel dommage! undecided

3 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

You asked for evidence, I gave you said evidence through pulling up a thread for you, however, you then went on to claim that the op of that thread is an Igbo man when the evidence suggests that he is a Yoruba man.

Take a look at what you said to me:

I did what you asked and now you’re backtracking... carry on undecided.
hahaha

you are learning, you took my post out of context

here is what I first said

greiboy :

Do you have any evidence to support these your claims
Who are the Yoruba men love boasting over marrying an igbo woman ?

what evidence do you have to support the assertion that Yoruba men marrying outside their own region more than any other tribe in Nigeria?

if you have no logical answer, then I believe you should know the person suffering from the complex issue

It is amazing when people project their thoughts on others as a way to validate theirs
cure your self of ignorance and ha

here is your reply

Use the Nairaland search engine and you will find it. There’s your answer. You will see how some of your brothers are embarrassing themselves because of Igbo women. It’s truly an inferiority complex

learn to argue sister

hope I have cured your ignorance

like I said before travel moreeeee
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by FemiFimile: 8:44pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Yet your Yoruba brothers are embarrassing themselves over them. What does that say about your brothers?

Quel dommage! undecided

Even u will end up marrying a yoruba man, go mark it down.
I will not say, I told u so wen the time comes. As 4 me, i reserve my comments.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
hahaha

you are learning, you took my post out of context

here is what I first said

greiboy :

Do you have any evidence to support these your claims
Who are the Yoruba men love boasting over marrying an igbo woman ?

what evidence do you have to support the assertion that Yoruba men marrying outside their own region more than any other tribe in Nigeria?

if you have no logical answer, then I believe you should know the person suffering from the complex issue

It is amazing when people project their thoughts on others as a way to validate theirs
cure your self of ignorance and ha

here is your reply

Use the Nairaland search engine and you will find it. There’s your answer. You will see how some of your brothers are embarrassing themselves because of Igbo women. It’s truly an inferiority complex

learn to argue sister

hope I have cured your ignorance

like I said before travel moreeeee

Did I imply anywhere in my previous post that I did not tell you to use the Nairaland search engine for evidence on the matter? How, then, is that taking your post out of context? Why would you ask me to bring up a source from the internet if you regard it as an unreliable source? Does that make any sense to you?

4 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 8:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
FemiFimile:

Even u will end up marrying a yoruba man, go mark it down.
I will not say, I told u so wen the time comes. As 4 me, i reserve my comments.

I’m already taken, thanks.

3 Likes

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by FemiFimile: 8:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ibo and their wahala.
It is only marriage O, yet problem. Is marriage now a crime?
Wat is bad in us marrying ourselves? One Nigeria forever.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 8:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

Did I imply anywhere in my previous post that I did not tell you to use the Nairaland search engine for evidence on the matter? How, then, is that taking your post out of context? Why would you ask me to bring up a source from the internet if you regard it as an unreliable source? Does that make any sense to you?

You said I specifically asked for a link but I claimed you suggested the link in the first place. You countered with a post where I asked for the link you suggested and i countered back by showing the genesis of our discussions

I never asked for a link as evidence, you suggested it..

Does that make sense to you ?

I don't like to repeat my self smiley

Plus not every source on the internet is not reliable. Not every post on nairaland can be used as evidence

The one you provided can't be used as evidence smiley

There is no way I will have known before you provided the link
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 9:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
FemiFimile:
Ibo and their wahala.
It is only marriage O, yet problem. Is marriage now a crime?
Wat is bad in us marrying ourselves? One Nigeria forever.

So after insulting Igbo women, you’re now championing for Nigerian unity? Do you see why we don’t take you ‘One Nigeria’ supporters seriously? undecided

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something / was my reply wise enough when she asked for money? (screen Shot) / What Does It Take To Turn You On Or Off?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.