Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,404 members, 7,836,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West (15145 Views)

Why Do Most Men Avoid Marrying Ladies Above 35 / Why Igbo Guys Are Scared Of Marrying Ladies From These Places / Why Were Nigerian Guys Scared Of Marrying Ladies That Own Cars In The Past? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Selective? Lol.. Like the assho..le quoting me? She doesn't have a choice than to date a tout.

Hehehe. They don't have class. Low..liv.es.

Can she solve a simple permutation and combination problem in maths? She no sabi book.
Hahaha.....That ss1 maths

U know her before??
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Belafonte(m): 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
tell yourself the truth do yorubas love Igbos ?

Your people are the ones looking for hatred where it doesn't exist. I can categorically state that the yoruba, generally speaking, has not one to hate on igbos. However, you don't expect us to sit and fold our arms or pat you on the back when you cast aspersions on us, would that show you that we love you? N o, that would be the height of foolishness.

I have igbo friends that I would give a lot for ahead of some of my extended family members, that's the truth of life. We have become so close, we're almost like brothers. But the day any of these igbo friends of mine chooses to think I'm his enemy based on nothing but tribe, that day our friendship ends.

Going further, I have dated igbo girls and there was one that it pained me I couldn't marry, she was a good girl by almost any standard except she had a weakness for fine boys and almost could say no to their advances. I was heartbroken ending that relationship. I didn't care for her tribe before or after saying her, we're still very good friends today.

Be careful what you believe. The Bible says test all things. I implore you to test your belief and see how they hold to the scrutiny of truth. Shalom.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 7:35pm On Nov 28, 2017
°°©
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
no your comments exposed your ignorance...it shows you only see the world from a single perspective. smiley

And your comments show that you’d prefer to ignore actual facts than admit that you are in the wrong. Do some Yoruba guys embarrass themselves over Igbo women? Yes. Do all Yoruba men do this? No but it’s a very vocal minority and this makes you guys seem like you have an inferiority complex. In my honest opinion, it’s something that you ought to deal with.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 7:38pm On Nov 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hahaha.....That ss2 maths

U know her before??

Know her? Hehehehe. Who get that time.

She doesn't sound intelligent. I no mean romance intelligence ooo...

Because na where their knowledge dey 100%.

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 7:40pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
°°©

Omo IBO. Ba WO ni.

Kilo sele
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Belafonte(m): 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
going by statistics the internet has show me 90%hate igbos.yes i mean 90% for the benefit of doubt.when nigeria army are killing my people in the east 99% of yorubas are happy about it.all they say is kill them all.the people that did nothing to you.i have been hearing how you people hate us but i never believe but that incident confirm everything to me.

Where were you when your brothers were jubilating about the yoruba-hausa clash in Mile 12 sometime ago? Was their jubilation an act of love? When they kocked Omenka about the marauding Fulani herdsmen in Benue, was that also a display of love for Benue people? Face the truth, you lot are petty and vengeful and it is not beneath you to mock and hate a whole tribe because of your hatred for a member/few members of that tribe.

You know what your brothers' jubilation over the Mile12 and Benue unrests resulted in? Jubilation at the misfortune of the igbos when Fulani herdsmen moved from Benue to Enugu. Of course, your people claimed hatred against them then, but who started it? You don't throw stones if you live in glass houses. That's common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 7:41pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Know her? Hehehehe. Who get that time.

She doesn't sound intelligent. I no mean romance intelligence ooo...

Because na where their knowledge dey 100%.

Hahahahahha
if I throw 1 maths question for here now...u go see insults
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Belafonte(m): 7:42pm On Nov 28, 2017
loveth360:
going by statistics the internet has show me 90%hate igbos.yes i mean 90% for the benefit of doubt.when nigeria army are killing my people in the east 99% of yorubas are happy about it.all they say is kill them all.the people that did nothing to you.i have been hearing how you people hate us but i never believe but that incident confirm everything to me.

Where were you when your brothers were jubilating about the yoruba-hausa clash in Mile 12 sometime ago? Was their jubilation an act of love? When they mocked Omenka about the marauding Fulani herdsmen in Benue, was that also a display of love for Benue people? Face the truth, you lot are petty and vengeful and it is not beneath you to mock and hate a whole tribe because of your hatred for a member/few members of that tribe.

You know what your brothers' jubilation over the Mile12 and Benue unrests resulted in? Jubilation at the misfortune of the igbos when Fulani herdsmen moved from Benue to Enugu. Of course, your people claimed hatred against them by other tribes then, but who started it? You don't throw stones if you live in glass houses. That's common sense.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Omo IBO. Ba WO ni.
Kilo sele
grin grin grin

Are you the owner of topwritersden or you're one of the authors
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
Op is saying bullshit.

Am igbo but there used to be this yoruba girl I had a crush on but I kinda suppressed it. I am not really keen on marriage but if I was I will marry her in a heartbeat
tunde Bashiru claiming igbo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 7:43pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
grin grin grin

Are you the owner of topwritersden or you're one of the authors

I am the owner. You wan join my team?
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Belafonte(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wiziman:
You're making things worse. Dont even tryna remember that incident for me. Yoruba people are very mean.

As mean as those who referred to them as yorobastards without any provocation? As mean as those who labeled them traitors and snakes despite the absence of any agreement? Bros, we have a right to defend ourselves from attacks. And as you know, attack is the best form of defence. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

Hahahahahha
if I throw 1 maths question for here now...u go see insults

Hehehe... Abeg free them.

But ask the latest sex style, they come out in numbers dey contribute.

Us.eless girls.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Belafonte(m): 7:45pm On Nov 28, 2017
Wiziman:
You're making things worse. Dont even tryna remember that incident for me. Yoruba people are very mean.

As mean as those who referred to them as yorobastards without any provocation? As mean as those who labeled them traitors and snakes despite the absence of any agreement? Bros, we have aright yo defend ourselves from attacks. And as you know, attack is the best form of defence. grin Forgive us for defending our tribe from detractors and naysayers. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Hehehe... Abeg free them.

But ask the latest sex style, they come out in numbers dey contribute.

Us.eless girls.
Na 4 here I know reverse cowgirl

Imagine someone who can't afford a 3square meal claiming feminist angry
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 7:47pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

I am the owner. You wan join my team?
No, actually I admire your site and the contents therein(an occasionally ghost reader), but am a bit disappointed at what you doing on this thread bro.

Throwing suicide shots here and there. grin
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Belafonte(m): 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:

I don't understand this, a fulani ordered the military to clamp down on a group spreading hate, insulting past and present leaders from every other tribe apart from their own. Yet, the fault is with the Yoruba people.

Despite the fact that most of people who spoke out against the military invasion were Yoruba people. The list which included a very prominent Yoruba monarch

Not minding the fact ipob itself came out of recent to state that those behind the invasion are igbo governors and leaders

Their collective intellectual dissonance is a mystery to me. Everyone is to blame for their misfortune except themselves. I just can't deal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Nobody: 7:48pm On Nov 28, 2017
Ngozi123:

And your comments show that you’d prefer ignore actual facts than admit that you are in the wrong. Do some Yoruba guys embarrass themselves over Igbo women? Yes. Do all Yoruba men do this? No but it’s a very vocal minority and this makes you guys seem like you have an inferiority complex. In my honest opinion, it’s something that you ought to deal with.
lol
You are running around in circles.

I have already discredit this theory as mere fallacy, but you are hell bent on scoring cheap points by reciting it again and again

let me be clear with you

No, Yoruba men don't see Igbo women as a trophy wife, but a decent Yoruba man will treat his wife like a queen just like any man will do

The fact that you see a man celebrating his wife as "inferiority complex", says a lot about you. smiley

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 7:50pm On Nov 28, 2017
Belafonte:

Their collective intellectual dissonance is a mystery to me. Everyone is to blame for their misfortune except themselves. I just can't deal.

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:52pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Most of these threads are for fun, and doesn't represent the true value of those typing..

Lol. But as for you crushing the Yoruba girl?

Lol... You better keep suppressing it! Because you no go like how e go end.
Lol. I wish I could just not have them again. They come once in a while albeit rarely.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 7:53pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
No, actually I admire your site and the contents therein(a occasionally ghost reader), but am a bit disappointed at what you doing on this thread bro.

Throwing suicide shots here and there. grin

Smiles... I do this occasionally tho. But since you don complain, make I stop.

Before my followers go run leave me.

Oya na bye bye. Lol

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Ngozi123(f): 7:54pm On Nov 28, 2017
greiboy:
lol
You are running around in circles.

I have already discredit this theory as mere fallacy, but you are hell bent at scoring cheap points by reciting it again and again

let me be clear with you

No, Yoruba men don't see Igbo women as a trophy wife, but a decent Yoruba man will treat his wife like a queen just like any man will do

The fact that you see a man celebrating his wife as "inferiority complex", says a lot about you. smiley

Discredit gini? shocked I provided the evidence that you so desired and advised you to search for more if that’s what you truly want and you failed to disprove it. It’s all there for everyone to see. Perhaps you should direct your attention to your brothers who are embarrassing themselves over Igbo women and not Igbo people. Don’t shoot the messenger.

1 Like

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Belafonte(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

All I can see there are Nnamdi Kanu and his family. grin. I'm sure they snapped this family group pic after his absconding the Python Shoki. Does he know he's a wanted fugitive in Nigeria? grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 7:55pm On Nov 28, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Lol. I wish I could just not have them again. They come once in a while albeit rarely.

Why should you be crushing on someone? Like you can just tell her "Hey babe, I really do like you and I would love to have something with you. You mind me buying you lunch over the weekend?'

If she declines, you thank her and move on.

Why crushing on someone who doesn't feel dime for you?
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 7:56pm On Nov 28, 2017
Belafonte:

All I can see there are Nnamdi Kanu and his family. grin
oya dobale 2 ur masters cheesy

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by QueenSekxy(f): 7:58pm On Nov 28, 2017
these ones are debating where and who to marry when they are still single..cheesy who do us this strong thing

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
QueenSekxy:
these ones are debating where and who to marry when they are still single..cheesy who do us this strong thing
angry
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Belafonte(m): 8:01pm On Nov 28, 2017
Victornezzar:

oya dobale 2 ur masters cheesy
My friend, gerrarahie. I could easily paste pictures of igbo men in this same situation. Bring your A game buddy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Kimcutie: 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
generalbush:

Smiles... I do this occasionally tho. But since you don complain, make I stop.

Before my followers go run leave me.

Oya na bye bye. Lol
Good, at least you and your blog need a good reputation. thanks btw.
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by generalbush(m): 8:03pm On Nov 28, 2017
Kimcutie:
Good, at least you and your blog need a good reputation. thanks btw.

You welcome..
Re: please people should Be Marrying Ladies From The South West by Victornezzar: 8:05pm On Nov 28, 2017
Belafonte:

My friend, gerrahie. I could easily paste pictures of igbo men in this same situation. Bring your A game buddy.
Our men can't go for afonja women

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Advive To Males Trying To Settle Down / Can A Woman Propose To A Man? / Tell The Guy/lady That Disvirgined U Something

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.