Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (15903 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

grin

not to generalise or anything, Sir Adu, but I've found, the only sport most naija men know is soccer  wink  (in my circle anyway), so how do you see sunday going in La Liga & Serie A,  I'm thinking of telling the man, we'll come back home, Monday morning, cause i don't want to miss, my Mourinho's victory for NOTHING!!!

intelligent conversation, what is that i'm clueless with such,

your right about soccer, most of the other sports to me are a bit complicated, way too many rules. i guess football is about the only sport i can relate to and football is free flowing.

I only follow happenings in the EPl, so i cant comment there.

Intelligent conversation i.e what are having now, no juvenile attacks on people even if and when you do not agree with their views and backing up arguments with facts.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:09pm On May 14, 2010
@adusol, Ima kick off the shoes, mister, rest my feet and OBSERVE like you've been doing these past days. Go get her smiley

@Schweetone, yeah and my pastor told me a man's ego lies somewhere in his netherworld, so watch it, while you stroke it wink

@Goddess, lets get on with the YIM thing already, can't wait any longer, the anticipation is killing me. I will go register and be back in a jiffy smiley
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:15pm On May 14, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@adusol, Ima kick off the shoes, mister, rest my feet and OBSERVE like you've been doing these past days. Go get her smiley

@Schweetone, yeah and my pastor told me a man's ego lies somewhere in his netherworld, so watch it, while you stroke it wink

@Goddess, lets get on with the YIM thing already, can't wait any longer, the anticipation is killing me. I will go register and be back in a jiffy smiley

Sir Adu may have learnt a thing or two while "observing" watch his game now, cool cat cool

Do the temp yahoo/hotmail addy, should work best with me, we will find a perm solution in a minute, cool with you?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 2:19pm On May 14, 2010
shocked did u see what Drogba did, i literally cringed on the couch, such childish behaviour, i mean Rooney @ his worst is not like that,

Rheinmaster, that snake scares the beejesus outta me, i'd rather stroke other things, cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:22pm On May 14, 2010
Schweetone, scares you shocked but you've got a hubby? cry
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 2:25pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

shocked did u see what Drogba did, i literally cringed on the couch, such childish behaviour, i mean Rooney @ his worst is not like that,

Rheinmaster, that snake scares the beejesus outta me, i'd rather stroke other things, cool

i have my reservations about drogba, i won't go there because i support Man united cool

hmmmm, other things like
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:32pm On May 14, 2010
Hey Goddess, wey you at

Done with the fake registration. So let's get it on tongue
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 2:35pm On May 14, 2010
tongue

@ Rheinmaster, that i do, i bet he sings, ain't getting no satisfaction,  it's amazing what can happen in the dark,

Sir Adu, his brain, his chest, decidedly stopping b4 de buckle,  should've guessed your manure,  hard luck  grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

tongue

@ Rheinmaster, that i do, i bet he sings, ain't getting no satisfaction,  it's amazing what can happen in the dark,

Sir Adu, his brain, his chest, decidedly stopping b4 de buckle,  should've guessed your man united,  hard luck  grin

do u have a problem with this? btw what team do u support
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:43pm On May 14, 2010
I am here Rheinman, had to go get my tickets right quick!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 2:45pm On May 14, 2010
MAN URE, i'm Chelsea, Arsenal, & then Mr Mourinho ofcourse, all the best looking guys are in Tottehham though,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:47pm On May 14, 2010
Got that?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:49pm On May 14, 2010
Schweetbabe, you put me to shame with your knowledge of soccer, I am still trying to understand what off side, I have never been able to get it, me and my thick skull!   wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:50pm On May 14, 2010
Got it! Dropped you an email!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 2:52pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

MAN united, i'm Chelsea, Arsenal, & then Mr Mourinho ofcourse, all the best looking guys are in Tottehham though,

motivation to watch the game, tongue
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:55pm On May 14, 2010
Give me a minute, while I check it out
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 2:57pm On May 14, 2010
YIM addy:lacroixleroy@yahoo.com

everyone is goin private

so sweet, how about you and i  wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 2:58pm On May 14, 2010
grin

yeah well it does help that they've got dribbling skills too,  i mean, sorry, have you seen the peck's on dem soccer boys,  embarassed, i die-o, but no, the fact that they can score is also an attraction factor,  kiss

Sir Adu, let's see how the weekend pans out, then we can see if i do go "private",

caio all, Monday now, hitting the boogey, on the giddy up,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:00pm On May 14, 2010
I am laughing quietly, seeing all the views and peeps just observing from afar  cool  cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:03pm On May 14, 2010
@adusol, told you the show would soon be off the air, you can buy the DVD tho grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

grin

yeah well it does help that they've got dribbling skills too,  i mean, sorry, have you seen the peck's on dem soccer boys,  embarassed, i die-o, but no, the fact that they can score is also an attraction factor,  kiss

Sir Adu, let's see how the weekend pans out, then we can see if i do go "private",

caio all, Monday now, hitting the boogey, on the giddy up,

alright then, have yourself a luvly weekend,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 14, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@adusol, told you the show would soon be off the air, you can buy the DVD tho grin
nope, its getting re-loaded cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On May 14, 2010
SA Goddess:

I am laughing quietly, seeing all the views and peeps just observing from afar  cool  cool

Right wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:12pm On May 14, 2010
@Goddess, message yet to hit the inbox embarassed

am I impatient or what? wink

@Adusol, Oh my bad cool

Ladies and Gents tune in next wk for the GAGforR Reloaded: the 28Schweet & adusol show

Coming live to you via the internet grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:12pm On May 14, 2010
adusol:

Right wink

I can almost hear the nice things being said but what the heck, this is LIFE, it's for the living!  cool

@ Rheinman, did you get it now?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 3:17pm On May 14, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@Goddess, message yet to hit the inbox embarassed

am I impatient or what? wink

@Adusol, Oh my bad cool

Ladies and Gents tune in next wk for the GAGforR Reloaded: the 28Schweet & adusol show

Coming live to you via the internet
grin

grin grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:17pm On May 14, 2010
I sent you another one, Rhein!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 14, 2010
credits to SA Goddess for creating this topic  kiss

the topic has increased my statistics as regards number of posts on any topic.

am about to bounce, have a good weekend  

Credits to Rheinmetal as well, for being a good sport  cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:26pm On May 14, 2010
Nope not yet angry

Darn Internet Traffic or what

@ adusol, no sweat, bro wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 3:30pm On May 14, 2010
i'm afraid im not as imaginative as SG., so Rheimaster ur off key,

Sir Adu,I'm worth waiting 4, @least thats what the man upstairs says.,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:33pm On May 14, 2010
Patience Rhein, I am sure it is just the internet traffic OR peeps sending you stuff and mine is in line.    cheesy  cheesy

Glad your stats are up adusol, by the way, your name sounds like a laxative, sorry man I couldn't help it, you are my guy so I am NOT insulting you  wink

Have a fabulous weekend and chat again on Monday!  I guess this be the official toasting thread, LOL!  I die-O!

I will drop you something else as well, wait for it Big Man!  wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 3:33pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

i'm afraid im not as imaginative as SG., so Rheimaster your off key,

Sir Adu,I'm worth waiting 4, @least thats what the man upstairs says.,

Yes Ma'am

i thought you had gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That / How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.