Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:19 AM

Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (15899 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 11:50am On May 14, 2010
was kinda hoping you'd pick up where your'll left off yesterday[i][/i] embarassed
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 11:55am On May 14, 2010
Then mad time awaits if we also think alike, are you free next weekend for a dash to Mauritius, just for two nights?   cheesy

Today is a breeze for me, looking forward to the show tonight!

28Schweet  is a big girl, she will find something to entertain herself with, even if it is SELF  wink  wink

I settled on a green salad with ox liver for lunch, totally fat free smiley
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 11:57am On May 14, 2010
Rheinmetal:

Da Rhein returns,

Hey Goddess, see u've been busy. Wayne Brady in Jberg,  is he done with his karaoke show back in the states smiley

@adusol, tanx for keeping the Goddess occupied, while I was away.

@28Schweet, Schweetone wink all up in my case already.

All in all, Goodmorin all cheesy

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:05pm On May 14, 2010
SA Goddess:

Then mad time awaits if we also think alike, are you free next weekend for a dash to Mauritius, just for two nights? cheesy

Today is a breeze for me, looking forward to the show tonight!

28Schweet is a big girl, she will find something to entertain herself with, even if it is SELF wink wink
I settled on a green salad with ox liver for lunch, totally fat free smiley
ROFLMAO, if only i knew how o, 

Adusol -follow the topic with me -  wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:09pm On May 14, 2010
LOL, how are you going to learn if you never try, go try now my sista, it is easy grin grin

The Rheinman is busy, I am afraid I can't entertain you lot on my own! smiley
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

ROFLMAO, if only i knew how o, 

Adusol -follow the topic with mewink

in other words. you want me to entertain you, aye
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:12pm On May 14, 2010
@ 28Schweet, whats ur take on the topic
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:15pm On May 14, 2010
grin

well if you can't be first, better be second then, lol,
i take it and run with it, but only if i know there's some measure of success, i.e. the signs have been read correctly.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:16pm On May 14, 2010
Was going to ask who u are in the SA pantheon, no need now, you are Goddess of Temptation grin

Hmmm, mauritius, white sands, perfumed breeze off the Indian Ocean, blue beaches, tall ferns, and the dream itself, a voluptous Goddess in a G-string bikini all to myself for two nights shocked What mortal man could say No that tongue

But how do I make this dream a reality undecided
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

grin

well if you can't be first, better be second then, lol,
i take it and run with it, but only if i know there's some measure of success, i.e. the signs have been read correctly.

if this doesn't happen
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:26pm On May 14, 2010
then u quit while ur ahead, u ask, u get turned down, then u let it go, pretty simple really,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:28pm On May 14, 2010
To all subscribers to the SA Goddess & Rhein Show (adusol, muggle, 28Schweet et al)

Know ye that the show is in its final season on the NL network. It will be moving to another Network known only to Goddess and Rhein. wink

We will soon be pulling the plug on the show cry

please bear with us kiss
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:35pm On May 14, 2010
Rheinmetal:

Was going to ask who u are in the SA pantheon, no need now, you are Goddess of Temptation grin

Hmmm, mauritius, white sands, perfumed breeze off the Indian Ocean, blue beaches, tall ferns, and the dream itself, a voluptous Goddess in a G-string bikini all to myself for two nights shocked What mortal man could say No that tongue

But how do I make this dream a reality undecided
LOL, I am The Goddess of Temptation alright  cheesy  wink  wink

Isn't it white sandy beaches with blue skies hun  cheesy

But how do I make this dream a reality undecided  This is where you step up your game god Rhein   cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:41pm On May 14, 2010
angry

oh Arrow willy self-servicer, now what am i to do for entertainment, cry you win some you lose sum i guess, but alas, it's almost Mr Mourinho time, and as Sunday approaches, I find i have to entertain him more often, lipsrsealed
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:46pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

angry

oh Arrow willy self-servicer, now what am i to do for entertainment, cry you win some you lose sum i guess, but alas, it's almost Mr Mourinho time, and as Sunday approaches, I find i have to entertain him more often, lipsrsealed

there are tons of topics on here to read from
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:48pm On May 14, 2010
@SA Goddess, meant blue seas grin

Not yet a god, my dear Goddess, just a mere mortal man. Will become a god the day the Goddess shows me the secrets of the night wink

Yeah I know my game's been stuttering of late, fink I left my A-game in the freezer. But then I'm only a mere mortal courting a Goddess.

Pray great deity, shine your light on me that I may see the way smiley

@28Schweet, Mr Mourinho, rite, is that what you call it wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:52pm On May 14, 2010
adusol:

there are tons of topics on here to read from
your rite there, but like everything else, you have to go through tinfoil before you find the platinum, & i don't have time to dredge through the mud, kindly direct me, Sir Adusol

Rheinmetal:

Not yet a god, my dear Goddess, just a mere mortal man. Will become a god the day the Goddess shows me the secrets of the night wink

Yeah I know my game's been stuttering of late, fink I left my A-game in the freezer. But then I'm only a mere mortal courting a Goddess.

yes, well, he's masterful like that, so yeah,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

your rite there, but like everything else, you have to go through tinfoil before you find the platinum, & i don't have time to dredge through the mud, kindly direct me, Sir Adusol

yes, well, he's masterful like that, so yeah,

What are your interests
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 1:04pm On May 14, 2010
Sport, romance, politics, food, the opposite sex, what ever have i forgotten, oh yes, intriguing conversations,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:08pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

Sport, romance, politics, food, the opposite gender, what ever have i forgotten, oh yes, intriguing conversations,

hmmm, like this current one
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:11pm On May 14, 2010
Rheinmetal:

Great, at least we got the colour of the beaches right  cheesy

You are right, you will only be upgraded to a god once the Goddess has blessed you  wink  wink

Bring your A-game out, I be waiting-O  smiley

My light shines on you right now, you can't miss it, LOL!

Rhein, do you see that Miss Schweet and adusol are picking up their game?  I like this a lot  cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 1:16pm On May 14, 2010
lipsrsealed

i wouldn't call it that, but it beats, people asking about underage relationships, dating older women, knowing if a girl is into you or not, or even if intimacy (?) positions in marriage are relevant,

what about you, what gets you going, embarassed i meant interested,,,,,,oops, interesting,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:21pm On May 14, 2010
Another topic is about whether or not one gets married to a smoker?  SMH, surely if one dates a smoker it means there is no beef in marrying one, NL is "entertaining" LOL, are positions in marriage relevant? LMAO!

SO Rhein, what do you say about Mauritius, are we on?  cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:23pm On May 14, 2010
not bad i u can be subtle
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 14, 2010
28Schweet:

lipsrsealed

i wouldn't call it that, but it beats, people asking about underage relationships, dating older women, knowing if a girl is into you or not, or even if intimacy (?) positions in marriage are relevant,

what about you, what gets you going, embarassed i meant interested,,,,,,oops, interesting,

Sport (football), books, politics, Music, long walks( this works for cos i live on the beach ) and of course intelligent conversation tongue
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 1:41pm On May 14, 2010
grin

not to generalise or anything, Sir Adu, but I've found, the only sport most naija men know is soccer wink (in my circle anyway), so how do you see sunday going in La Liga & Serie A, I'm thinking of telling the man, we'll come back home, Monday morning, cause i don't want to miss, my Mourinho's victory for NOTHING!!!

intelligent conversation, what is that i'm clueless with such,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 1:47pm On May 14, 2010
Sorry Goddess, told you, busy day. But cant bear to leave your side, so I keep popping back in whenever I can wink

Year I see what's going on with the Schweetone and adusol (believe she calls him Sir Adu, how nice wink as long as it is not Sade Adu). It's all good ppl let's spread the love cheesy

About Mauritius, can we discuss that when we chat on YIM, OK by you?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:55pm On May 14, 2010
Rheinmetal:

Sorry Goddess, told you, busy day. But cant bear to leave your side, so I keep popping back in whenever I can wink

Year I see what's going on with the Schweetone and adusol (believe she calls him Sir Adu, how nice wink as long as it is not Sade Adu). It's all good ppl let's spread the love cheesy

As long as you are not gone for too long, I am good cheesy

Sir Adu sounds so sweet hey, I like it! smiley The love is definitely being spread, I like it! The more the merrier I say!

Of course Mauritius can wait until later! cool cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 14, 2010
Rheinmetal:

i see you have got jokes, you just kick back and OBSERVE  cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:58pm On May 14, 2010
Indeed, OBSERVE being the operative word, OBSERVE people cheesy wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 2:01pm On May 14, 2010
@ Rheinmetal - Steve Harvey, does say you must stroke a man's ego, or is that another book, HHHMMMM, let me consult my 'good' wife's guide,

Sir Adu, c-o-c-k-y one aren't we tongue
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:04pm On May 14, 2010
LOL, NL actually allows you to say cock, cocky, surprise surprise!  Liberal NL!  cheesy I am almost certain a replacement word will be sort afer this cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.