Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (15902 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 13, 2010
^^^^^^^^
hmmmmm
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 12:55pm On May 13, 2010
@28Schweet, Don't know abt the pills undecided But Yeah Blueprint is Jigga's album, as is the Black Album.

Well as for the context the aforesaid is being used, well, now do u still wonder why the Goddess is unique grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 12:56pm On May 13, 2010
Shooooo, the traffic jam on this thread, I couldn't post for a minute, too much love on here, keep it coming!  cheesy

@ Rhein, I can you hear you singing, I am playing "African Queen" by Wyclef and Culture, imagining you are singing it!  cheesy  cheesy  cheesy

Blueprint is something else Miss Schweet, something General Rhein and I are working on  wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 12:59pm On May 13, 2010
28Schweet:

@ Rheinmetal - I wasn't actually trying to be witty, just making an observation, I mean most chat sites have 'private chat rooms'.
I'm all for my girl, getting what I've been getting, naija wit (when found) is sooo refreshing, unless you'se a claimer to the throne?
hmmmmm,

SA goddess is unique indeed, being privy to deleted posts does tend to make one that,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On May 13, 2010
there should be a way to retrieve the deleted posts
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 1:05pm On May 13, 2010
^^^ Aw cummon 28Schweet, take a chill pill already, ah! those pills again wink

Deleted posts or no. Goddess is unique. If you want me to tell you why, all you gotta do is ask wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:06pm On May 13, 2010
adusol:

there should be a way to retrieve the deleted posts

Let's send a special request to the mods  cheesy even if it is for this thread alone  wink  wink  wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 1:09pm On May 13, 2010
grin oga mi, i beg o- , forgive me, i is not interested ooo, was just stirring the pot for lack of something better to do, now i've found it, i shall retire to my humble abode,
Rheinmetal:

^^^ Aw cummon 28Schweet, take a chill pill already, ah! those pills again wink

Deleted posts or no. Goddess is unique. If you want me to tell you why, all you gotta do is ask wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 13, 2010
SA Goddess:

Let's send a special request to the mods  cheesy even if it is for this thread alone  wink  wink  wink

co-signed cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:17pm On May 13, 2010
Rhein and Schweet, swords down please my people!

Rhein, any plans for coming down South for the World Cup or some business meeting soon? smiley
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 1:24pm On May 13, 2010
@28Schweet,

Alrighty! No need stirring the pot. The broth is all set and done.

God speed on ur way to ur humble abode.

@Goddess, where were we, smiley Aha! The Blueprint. When's the listening parry? wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:28pm On May 13, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@28Schweet,

Alrighty! No need stirring the pot. The broth is all set and done.

God speed on your way to your humble abode.

@Goddess, where were we, smiley Aha! The Blueprint. When's the listening parry? wink

LOL, let's stick to English, fine with you? wink

Well, the listening party is soon cheesy, tell me when and where and my fine self will be there wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 1:38pm On May 13, 2010
grin

Ciao people, the cricket is on today, so is the soccer on Sunday, enjoy your listening party :-) I shall try hard not to eavesdrop,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 1:40pm On May 13, 2010
@SA Goddess, Coming down to SA for the world cup? Thot abt that, but not sure if I can find time off work to attend,

No business down South, except the Goddess business wink But let's not rule anything out, tomorrow shall tell.

As for the listening party? well it's ur listening party, so u tell me when and where, and I will be there. Common, girl, where's that free spirit when you need it.

I will take the lead when it's time to release the black album cool Hope I'm not getting boring now undecided
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 1:50pm On May 13, 2010
@ Schweet, cricket I love but soccer has never grown on me, not sure why but I will get excited along with the World when it starts.

So much pressure Rhein, hence i said tell me where and when, I am still a girl you know, want the man to take charge when necessary and this is where you step up, do that for me wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:04pm On May 13, 2010
Rhein, I would say you come down in July (reason withheld) but that is just too far and clearly you are unavailable because of work commitments, what to do, what to do? Come now, throw some ideas my way!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by ewayne(m): 2:07pm On May 13, 2010
come on can't we try to be less african for a minute watz wrong in girl approaching a guy.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:09pm On May 13, 2010
@28schweet, awww Schweetone, Did I hurt ur feelings sad OK, I'm done jerking your chain. Want you back on the thread wink

@SA Goddess, Pressure from where? smiley Still remember what thread we are on grin What would you have done, if we are face to face, your perfume encircling our heads, hearts thumping, blood racing through our veins, and desire standing next to us?

Wow! even in the anonymity of the cyberworld, Ok I'll step up and be the man. Do I have a choice?

But first, lets have some fun first, you game wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 2:12pm On May 13, 2010
grin Ur disturbing my high tea with Mr Mourinho, I'll take him over this thread any day,
ewayne:

come on can't we try to be less african for a minute watz wrong in girl approaching a guy.
if a WOMAN approaches a man, some consider her desperate, whereas, for her it might be getting the answer she's looking for, i.t.o, is he into me or not, there's no AFRICANISM about it,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:17pm On May 13, 2010
Rheinmetal:

@28schweet, awww Schweetone, Did I hurt your feelings sad OK, I'm done jerking your chain. Want you back on the thread wink

@SA Goddess, Pressure from where? smiley Still remember what thread we are on grin What would you have done, if we are face to face, your perfume encircling our heads, hearts thumping, blood racing through our veins, and desire standing next to us?

Wow! even in the anonymity of the cyberworld, Ok I'll step up and be the man. Do I have a choice?

But first, lets have some fun first, you game wink

I would gently unbutton your shirt, take your clothes off so fast you wouldn't even know what hit you grin

No Rhein, no choice at all, I demand you take charge now wink

I am game, let's have some fun. What do you have in mind?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:20pm On May 13, 2010
@28schweet, hmm, some one has a date with [b]the special one, [/b]hmm lipsrsealed Didn't I apologise already cry
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 2:24pm On May 13, 2010
cool well one does love 'ambitious' highly motivated guys, who do manage to achieve their goals and make no bones about it,

as for hurting my feelings, i've got thick skin, i did marry a naija after all,
Rheinmetal:

@28schweet, hmm, some one has a date with [b]the special one, [/b]hmm lipsrsealed Didn't I apologise already cry
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:28pm On May 13, 2010
@Schweet, can I have my cyber man back please? wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:31pm On May 13, 2010
@SA Goddess,

What I have in mind? wink That's rated 21, dont want this thread in Sexuality section, just yet tongue

Ok! Lets have the fire extinguisher nearby grin

The Game is called "You'll Say, I'll Say, You'll Do, I'll Do wink

So here it goes: I'm standing over there by the corner, it's a cocktail party, a masquerade ball, You got your mask on, as well as I do. But there's something electric in the air, and suddenly everyone else fades away, just blurred faces, silhouettes, it's just the two of us, as I saunter up to your side, You'll say smiley
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 2:43pm On May 13, 2010
LOL, ok, let's keep this thread here for now but I am curious to know that X-rated stuff on your mind is!

Let me try, let's see how fun it gets!

I say "you look good, love your scent, I would love to see the person behind the mask"
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 2:59pm On May 13, 2010
We will get to the X-rated stuff later wink maybe when we get to have that private chat 28Schweet recommended. Not that I mind when a lady rips my clothes off and just get downgrin

Back to the game, too fast, slow it down, grin You wouldn't want to see the man behind the mask already, would spoil the fun; the allure is in the mystery.

I'll try again: so I pluck the long-stemmed wine glass off a tray and hand it over to you, it's a glass of bubbly, and it catches the spark of the emerald necklace around your neck, it ignites the fire of your eyes and illuminates you in the midst of the shadows, and then I'll say: "I'm glad, I caught the only ray of light in the room" and you'll say? wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:11pm On May 13, 2010
Sorry I jumped the pre-intimacy grin I see you like to savour your meal wink

Back to the story, "I turn my body delicately, I smile softly as I stretch my hand out to receive the glass of bubbly, looking deep into your eyes I say "Thank you" as I lift the glass to take a sip of the bubbly. Why would any lady let a man like you out of her sight? Is she powdering her nose?" You say,
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:26pm On May 13, 2010
BTW, What are you doing rite now? still at the office? Do let me know when you are bored with the game, perhaps, you might like something, say raunchier? wink

Back to the game:
I say: No! she's standing right before me. I was lost in a world of shadows, till her eyes found me out, and I hope she never lets me out of her sight, and you'll say smiley
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by petebor02(m): 3:30pm On May 13, 2010
amen
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 3:36pm On May 13, 2010
Still at the office, leaving in 30 mins!

I say "I was wondering why you would come to the ball alone. Looking straight into your eyes I say perhaps you could leave your number at the entrance for me to collect on my way out then. Don't keep your lady waiting" You say smiley
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 3:58pm On May 13, 2010
Back to proposed visit to SA, Why July? World cup starts on June 11, care to share? What's electric blanket's pet name? have to know if it's the acting-warmer in my stead

hmmm, two Lady songs are actually playing in my head, that ole Kenny Rodgers' and the Babyface "Lady" which should be appropriate: "Lady, for so many years I thot I'd never find you, you have to come into my life and made me whole, and Lady, will you pls grant me my miracle and say you'll be my lady, and cherish me for the rest of my life, Ah! Babyface, it is.

I say: "heaven can wait, the whole world can wait, if only I can spend eternity by your side."

Well, as for my number, it'll be waiting for you on your way out grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 4:05pm On May 13, 2010
Reason for July visit withheld from the masses wink

My blanket does not have a name as I didn't want to get too attached to it, even my toy doesn't have a name cheesy

Nice songs playing in your head, I like them! cheesy

You had a certain story line in mind hence the game got boring, let's leave story-telling to Nollywood then grin

Do leave that number at the door, I will make use of it later! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That / How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.