Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,654 members, 7,820,277 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! (15900 Views)

Do Ladies Still Abuse Guys For Asking Them Out? / I'm Scared Of Approaching A Girl Because I'm Broke / A Girl's Advice To Ladies Asking Guys For Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 4:10pm On May 13, 2010
Knew, you wanted it raunchier, my bad! Game deleted embarassed

So you ready for a private chat or do you still want to keep your thread going? undecided

Dont even get me started on the toy grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 4:17pm On May 13, 2010
Rheinmetal:

Knew, you wanted it raunchier, my bad! Game deleted embarassed

So you ready for a private chat or do you still want to keep your thread going? undecided

Dont even get me started on the toy grin

Nothing wrong with raunchy I say  grin

Ready for the private chat, enough pre-intimacy already  wink

Uh, the toy  lipsrsealed

I am out now, will see if it's not too cold to run,  tomorrow now!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 4:21pm On May 13, 2010
Don't forget the blueprint , how do you solve a problem like NL, how do you make something so public so private. hmmm undecided

Anyways, 2mora then.

Bye Earthling cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 13, 2010
still observing cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 4:27pm On May 13, 2010
^^^ yeah! knew you were next door grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by muggle(m): 4:43pm On May 13, 2010
Aha and it gets steamier.

Some of us can be the "alarina" whenever u decide to make that which is so public, so private!
We facilitate happening events.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 7:34am On May 14, 2010
adusol:

still observing cool
Continue to OBSERVE hun wink cheesy cheesy

muggle:

Aha and it gets steamier.

Some of us can be the "alarina" whenever u decide to make that which is so public, so private!
We facilitate happening events.

Nothing steamy about conversations so far, wait until you have to wipe steam off your PC cheesy Oh, do set the wheels in motion kindly, at the very least I will have gained a friend!

@ Rhein, The Man - I have a beautiful island setting for the listening session smiley Do you feel me! cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 8:24am On May 14, 2010
SA Goddess:

Continue to OBSERVE hun wink cheesy cheesy

Nothing steamy about conversations so far, wait until you have to wipe steam off your PC cheesy Oh, do set the wheels in motion kindly, at the very least I will have gained a friend!

@ Rhein, The Man - I have a beautiful island setting for the listening session smiley Do you feel me! cool

just a friend?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 8:38am On May 14, 2010
Morning adusol cheesy

I don't know the person behind the screen and just because we are getting along on NL does not mean we will get along in person, also just because a man and a woman are talking does [b]not automatically [/b] mean a relationship is guaranteed! I have come across some Naija men that thought I was their babe because I said Hello back, madness but I understand my Naija people well well cool cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 8:52am On May 14, 2010
Morning Goddess

You don't have to explain or actions or inaction. Its a free world

SA Goddess:

Morning adusol cheesy

I don't know the person behind the screen and just because we are getting along on NL does not mean we will get along in person, also just because a man and a woman are talking does [b]not automatically [/b] mean a relationship is guaranteed! I have come across [b]some Naija men [/b]that thought I was their babe because I said Hello back, madness but I understand my Naija people well well cool cool

If everyone agreed with our views, the world will be a boring place
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 8:57am On May 14, 2010
I wouldn't want to be in a boring world so i keep my world exciting and fresh, I was just saying! Check out my signature, I live by it SO whatever will be, will be, the universe will make sure it happens if it meant to! cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 9:16am On May 14, 2010
No one wants to be in a boring world or live a boring life, i guess your signature applies to a larger percentage of the populace. Then again, there are folks who are boring or bored personified

Any plans for the weekend
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 9:35am On May 14, 2010
True what you said,

Wayne Brady is performing where I work, last night, tonight and tomorrow night so I got tickets for tonight's show, going with a girlfriend of mine. I am told the show is different every night so I might go tomorrow as well, will see! I live and work in a boring part of JHB so my place of work provides the only entertainment in the vicinity, otherwise I have to drive to get to other fun places, it's winter now, I prefer my electric blanket over freezing my butt out there looking for "fun"! wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 9:50am On May 14, 2010
shocked let me butt in, & ask, is this a case of, when the cat is away the mice will come out to play?
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 9:53am On May 14, 2010
LOL, not at all Schweet, remember the CAT can see everything wink

Let me get this first, "who be the CAT, you be the CAT"? grin grin grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by dewaledeyi(m): 9:53am On May 14, 2010
I dont think there is anything wrong with a girl approaching a guy. The main issue is that in Africa, we men have been tuned to seeing the woman as a fragile entity.

The nature of the approach also matters. I have been approached a couple of times by babes for a relationship and I can proudly say that I have had a positive experience.

On one ocassion though, I think the girl got obsessed and she kept embarassing me with her moves. I just felt pity for her because even though I liked her, i couldnt deal with the way she went about it and I just had to hold on until I changed environment.

Dont get it twisted, I also approach babes and I have an eye for sexy, hot and intelligent chics,

One love
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:02am On May 14, 2010
dewaledeyi:

I dont think there is anything wrong with a girl approaching a guy. The main issue is that in Africa, we men have been tuned to seeing the woman as a fragile entity.

The nature of the approach also matters. I have been approached a couple of times by babes for a relationship and I can proudly say that I have had a positive experience.

On one ocassion though, I think the girl got obsessed and she kept embarassing me with her moves. I just felt pity for her because even though I liked her, i couldnt deal with the way she went about it and I just had to hold on until I changed environment.

Dont get it twisted, I also approach babes and I have an eye for sexy, hot and intelligent chics,

One love

Approach is everything dewaledeyi, gotta keep it classy and not be desperate about it, if dude likes the lady, cool but the girls have to learn to let go too if dude is NOT interested!

One Love!

Where is General Rhein, it's tomorrow AGAIN! wink cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 10:06am On May 14, 2010
shocked

ma sista, i not be the cat-o,  was kinda thinking of the Rheinmaster, lolest,

dewaledeyi - one can only hope you're like what you are eyeing,  cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:11am On May 14, 2010
cheesy The CAT be here soon-O, yesterday he said "tomorrow nah" it's tomorrow again grin grin grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 10:27am On May 14, 2010
Da Rhein returns,

Hey Goddess, see u've been busy. Wayne Brady in Jberg, is he done with his karaoke show back in the states smiley

@adusol, tanx for keeping the Goddess occupied, while I was away.

@28Schweet, Schweetone wink all up in my case already.

All in all, Goodmorin all cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:34am On May 14, 2010
ALL hail King Rhein cheesy cheesy morning Rhein! smiley

Wayne Brady is here! I guess he must be done with the karaoke show, will tell you all about the show later wink

adusol just wants this to work man, he just wants to see King Rhein and The Goddess live happily ever after cheesy

Good morning to the GANG indeed! cheesy I am hungry though, missed breakfast for some reason and now i feel like greasy food, I shouldn't have missed breakfast, bad girl needs to be spanked cry
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by muggle(m): 10:42am On May 14, 2010
SA Goddess:

Morning adusol cheesy

I don't know the person behind the screen and just because we are getting along on NL does not mean we will get along in person, also just because a man and a woman are talking does [b]not automatically [/b] mean a relationship is guaranteed! I have come across some Naija men that thought I was their babe because I said Hello back, madness but I understand my Naija people well well cool cool

singing Bob Marley: You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time. So, now we see the light, we gonna stand up for our right say what we know is d truth. Get up, stand up, Stand up for the truth. kiss grin
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 10:44am On May 14, 2010
@SA Goddess, take that greasy food and you just might have to run in the wintry streets of Jburg to burn the fat off grin

If I have to be with a Goddess, then I might as well become a god, immortal like that Zeus. Who wants to be a King anyway? As a god I can stay by your side for all eternity wink

Will like to hear abt Wayne Brady's show, is he doing the stand-up comic thang or singing?

@muggle, don't force it. Goddess is a big gal, she knows what she's on abt cheesy
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 10:46am On May 14, 2010
LOL muggle, I actually got Bob Marley playing now, My fav song of his is "Turn The Lights Down Low"  It moves me in ways I didn't know existed!  cheesy

A god and a Goddess for all eternity, AMEN  cheesy

Wayne is doing stand up,

The greasy food is not worth the trouble Rhein, I will have a cuppa coffee while i think about what to have for lunch!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 10:48am On May 14, 2010
Rheinmaster, never dude, everything else, never that,  

muggle; does it equal muzzle, puzzle, gurgle?

definately, sitting down for my rights, standing up too much gives one vericose veins,  cool
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Nobody: 10:55am On May 14, 2010
kudos to those who do it, I don't think I will ever do it.
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 11:05am On May 14, 2010
rokiatu:

kudos to those who do it, I don't think I will ever do it.

Different strokes for different folks I guess!
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:20am On May 14, 2010
Schweetone, she loves me grin She loves me not cry

@SA Goddess, say we do some YIM before the day's over.

Problem is I don't want to post my personal contacts on a public forum, still racking my head on that. got some ideas? undecided
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 11:31am On May 14, 2010
Rhein and Schweet have a volatile relationship wink I love you both though! cheesy

DON'T post your personal details on here, so I suggest you create an email addy (yahoo, hotmail) just for this purpose and you can deactivate it afterwards, I am a smart girl, agree? wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by 28Schweet(f): 11:34am On May 14, 2010
grin

that's the kinda relationship i have with olo lufe mi (sp?) , with most people,

i'm sooo bored, pls entertain me peeps :-)
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by SAGoddess: 11:37am On May 14, 2010
How would you like us to entertain you "Your Highness"? wink
Re: Sisters approaching guys for romance!!! by Rheinmetal(m): 11:48am On May 14, 2010
@SA Goddess, was thinking along those lines, see, thinking alike already smiley

Starting to look like one of dem crazy days, hectic, but promise we'll do the YIM before the day is over wink

Schweetone, you want to be entertained? lead the way tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

April Fool Made Me Have Sex With My Rich Landlady & I Got This After That / How Long A Man Should Last During Sex / No Man Should Beg Or Pay Any Woman For Sex. Women Should Do The Begging & Paying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.