Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,510 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

44smart's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 44smart's Profile / 44smart's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

Nairaland / General / Re: Money Or Wisdom, Which Is Better? by 44smart: 11:32pm On Mar 28
We know that money answereth all things but in all thy getting, get wisdom cos wisdom is the PRINCIPAL thing
Business / Re: Earning ₦200K Monthly In Nigeria Is Better Than £2000 In UK - Allen Onyema by 44smart: 10:28am On Mar 28
He may be right though, I can't utterly disagree because I haven't been to UK ,but the one I disagree with is that with 200k, you can hire a maid and driver, no not with this current Nigeria. The money hasn't sustain you let alone pay driver and or maid.

Globalinfo247:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S9-ScOLawvk?si=fIkCO1w7Z05It9Wh

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5CCQLRNk4y/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5CCQLRNk4y/?igsh=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==
Politics / Re: Works Minister, Umahi Makes Night-Time visit To Third Mainland Bridge, Lagos by 44smart: 8:42am On Mar 28
worksmart:
SEN. ENGR. NWEZE D. UMAHI TAKES A LOOK AT THE COMPLETED SECTIONS OF THE ONGOING REHABILITATION WORK AT THE BRIDGE, SOLAR LIGHT AND CCTV INSTALATIONS, AS LAGOSIANS APPLAUD HIS COMMITMENT AS UNCOMMON
*27/03/2024*

He said: "This is a sample of how the major Highways in Nigeria will be under Mr. President. Let's continue to support him to return Nigeria to the desired destination"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VviDnm4JgfI

Good one, the road will be smooth after it's completion. But I still wonder why the last administration that did the maintainance of the joint did not put it into consideration.
I'm not a supporter of Tinubu but if someone is doing it good, let's applaud without been sentimental.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Nigerian Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested By The UK Government For Defrauding The UK by 44smart: 11:12pm On Mar 22
Abi you just want him to trend once more. I don't believe this anyway.

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Nigerian Emdee Tiamiyu Arrested By The UK Government For Defrauding The UK by 44smart: 11:11pm On Mar 22
poshestmina:
This riffraff that made UK ban Nigerian students from coming with dependants. I honestly pray it's true ,let him be jailed for life.

Ozuor.

The truth is that it wasn't this guy interview that was made to ban students with dependant, he was only used to validate their plans.
UK govt had been working on curbing the immigration long before the interview.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Family / Re: My Wife Hates My Daughter From My First Wife by 44smart: 7:18am On Apr 28, 2023
Fineman2:
My name is John. I am 35 years old. I lost my first wife in 2020, so I remarried in 2021 so that my daughter can grow up with a motherly love.

However, my new wife has made it a point of duty to always maltreat my daughter.

Each time, I want to interfere, she tells me to stay out of it. I know I should stand up for my daughter but I am in love with this woman because she came into my life when I needed someone the most.

I reached out to the family of my late wife last month to allow my daughter to stay with them while I send money for her upkeep, but they refused. They said my daughter cannot grow up without a mother and still grow up without the presence of a father in her life.

I have had several conversations with my wife and I have begged her to accommodate my daughter since she is yet to conceive but she told me to get rid of her from the house.

She practically complains about everything my daughter does. I am unhappy about this but at the moment, I am caught in between the woman I love and my beloved daughter.

Please what should I do?

A wife with motherly care would not act the way your wife does. It is obvious she's not comfortable with seeing the child around.Now she's is jealous you have a child already and she hasn't had a child of her own, a good woman would accept the child as hers and treat her well till she has hers
It's obvious that when this woman finally has hers, it will not stop but get worse
My advise is if you have a mother or sister who can take food care of the child take her there, provide everything she needs and always check on her. Don't allow this to get out of hand before you act.
Family / Re: What Are Those Things You Can Never Forgive A Husband For by 44smart: 2:08pm On Mar 14, 2023
You can't categorically say this, you aren't living with them. How sure are u she was respectful.

IyaebeTheGreat:
This is not true. Was Yul Edochie’s wife not respectful, loyal and submissive? What did she get in return. Too much peace for a man especially when they are young makes them do the unthinkable
Health / Re: If My Girlfriend Died During Abortion What Would Happen To Me? by 44smart: 1:48pm On Mar 14, 2023
But people get mind sha, why would you abort and not allow the child to live. When u know you are not ready to father a child, why do u walk in that path. I pray she changed her mind or nothing bad happens to her but most importantly, learn a lesson

Blackhacker:

She has gone for it but yet to pick up my call since 6pm I pray nothing happens

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Train/Bus Accident: Sanwo-Olu Declares Three Days Mourning Period In Lagos by 44smart: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2023
If this is the only thing you can think of when they are talking about human lives then I rest my case

VeryWickedGoat:
Afonja votes don reduce. 99.98% of SW civil servants are ewedulized Afonjanistans.

2 Likes

Properties / Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 44smart: 10:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Blendy77:
I onced lived in compound where all four of us were looking for the fruit of the womb. The only lady who had a child had the child before moving into the compound few months after giving birth. The child was 8 years old when we moved into the compound. We lived there about 5yrs before we left. On enquiry from neighbors living around the area and tenants we met there, i got to kno even the person who vacated my flat was also childless same with other flats in the compound people occupied moved out before we came in. All childless, they will move out and other couples come in and still childless. Initially i didnt take it to heart cos i knew i had some medical issues. One day i had a minor arguement with the landlady over rent increase without notice for the second time and she threatened me that if we dont pay the new rate she will put a pot with fire in front of my flat to show me who she truly is, that was i working when i rented the flat? Now am working by chance so i hav mouth to ask of notice before rent increase. Omo that was when I knew our time was up in that compound. Cos truly i was the only wife working while others were housewives. We just moved jeje to our uncompleted building n completed it while inside and a lot of thgs changed from there including our havibg a set of twins. Why am i sharing this? Av com to understand many landlands in this lagos are truly fetish so if your mind is already telling you somethg my brother runnnnn!!! Loosing 2 kids in one compound, haba!!!! U shd kno somethg is amiss

I don't doubt this, things are happening, you only know yourself, you can't tell what some people are up to.
Properties / Re: Is Our Landlord Using Our Glory While We Stay In His House by 44smart: 9:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
Road2Success:
Hello nairalanders,

Please I will want you all to read this. though I am not a good writer. I rented an apartment somewhere on the Lagos island. We are just 4 in the compound. When I parked into my apartment my wife came with a pregnancy but we lost the baby when she gave birth to the boy. The following year she got pregnant again, The baby also died the day she gave birth. I am not a religious person but my wife is closer to God. She has been telling me about this compound but I just don't have any reason to think or suspect anything.

Lemme tell you in my compound if one of us is working the others will lose there job. I have no reason to be suspecting anything untill I heard that one of the tenants is owning our landlord 2 years rent and our landlord didn't raise voice. In this Lagos that I know landlord don't joke with house rent. Our landlord don't bother us for rent. Sometimes I will be the one sending the house rent to him without him even asking.

I also heard that was the same thing that happened to previous occupants. They lived there without paying for many years and the landlord didnt disturb them.

I won't say our live is better in this house. We are just struggling to survive. Currently I am the only one working while others don't have a job. I am beginning to doubt if our landlord is truly a generous man as we do called him, since he don't bother us for rent.

My wife have lost two pregnancy in this house. I have been jobless many times in this house. I honestly need people opinion on this matter.

Is this house diabolic or the landlord is just a generous man

Moderators please help me move this to front page

Since you are having doubt about the house, the best thing is that you should pack out. The man might know something and he may not but this one you lost 2 babies and your co-tenants lost job, I think you should try and change the environment.

1 Like

Politics / Re: LASU, UNILAG, LAUTECH, LASUED & LASUSTECH Students Endorse Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu by 44smart: 9:37pm On Jan 28, 2023
ganisucks:

https://thenationonlineng.net/lagos-students-endorse-tinubu-sanwo-olu/

What I simply love about the upcoming election is that it's no more a game between two big political parties, another party is check mating them this time around.
Fashion / Re: Please, Is This Outfit I Got For My Birthday Too Short To Be Worn Outside? Pics by 44smart: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2023
fadilaMaikiriki:
Hello all!

I got this outfit for my birthday. I wanted to wear it that day. I just wanted to wear something different that day, so I got this brown leather outfit. Although, I tried the outfit on before I purchased it, but when I went out with it later that night, I was thinking it's too short. I didn't know it was going to be this short. I will go to the outlet where I got it later today or tomorrow. I would want to exchange it with another much longer outfit.

What do you think of the outfit? Isn't it too short to be worn outside? As a lady, can you comfortably wear this outside without feeling awkward in it? I want to know your opinions and what you think. And as a man, what comes to your mind when you see a lady putting this on and she walks pass you. What would you think of such a lady?

Please, I would like to know your opinions on this.

Thanks.

Attached below is a picture of the outfit;

You asking this simply tells you are a decent person, just try and exchange for something better.
Family / Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by 44smart: 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2023
Fabulozz:
My wife gave birth 2 months ago. She had resumed her duty in the bedroom 3 weeks ago but she doesn't want me to suck her breast saying that I should wait after she stopped exclusively breastfeeding the baby she will be 6 months. I love to suck breast and I can't wait until the baby is 6 months she said I am overeating which I am not.

Tell me if she is exaggerating or am overeating? Would love to hear from married women and men in the house ?

Btw, is 6 months not too small to stop breastfeeding a child? No matter how much you like sucking, can't you sacrifice this for your baby for time being?
Or is it that if you did not something will happen. This is one of many sacrifices you do in marriage.
Family / Re: I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help by 44smart: 10:17pm On Jan 11, 2023
Jesslove:
Get a baby sucker use it when ever you are having sex put it in your mouth try this and thank me later.

Chai! This one weak me ooooo
Travel / Re: India Conducts Mass Deportation Of Nigerians Without Giving Them A Reason by 44smart: 10:39pm On Jan 07, 2023
somehow:
India of all places.

Nigerians and our way of thinking!

As in? I no just rate them @all
Romance / Re: How Do I Save My Relationship by 44smart: 11:21pm On Dec 17, 2022
Truly, this might have caused some serious issues in her place of work, this could have been handled differently, although deed has been done but my advise is that since you have been apologizing but to no avail, please save your sanity and respect her decisions. Let her be, if she's yours she will come bk and settle with you and if not, let her go.
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend And Her Careless Attitudes by 44smart: 11:43pm On Dec 10, 2022
You can tell how selfish she is now right? But wait, before now, she's been showing this kind of behavior but you ignored.
I had similar experience where this girl feels I own responsibility for getting what her parents can't afford for her, birthday o, Christmas o, na billing
The last one, my dad had an accident and was hospitalized which she was aware I needed money for settling bills even though I just started working. I told her that can't happen now, babe vex told me I dey talk nonsense and left. Na there matter end o.
A lady that only cares about herself does not worth it. God just saved you on future problems. Run, I say again, run and don't look back

2 Likes

Family / Re: Sex Starved Wife by 44smart: 10:34pm On Nov 26, 2022
CorrectBizWoman:
Please who else is been sex starved at home. I can count how many times we've had sex since dis year. Always money money money all the time which is beginning to bother a lot more on greed. We're very comfortable. Solid investments, own the house we live in.

He don't cheat at least none that I know of and he's very free with his phone.

I'm tired of living this way... Any help guys? He's the last person you can seduce. It just don't work with him.

To think it's this same man loves sex like crazy even after our kids before this money talks, makes me wonder how people change so fast

Who knows, he might have his own sides of the story too. Perhaps those times, you do deny him and his mind came to condition itself that the probability of you yielding to his demands when he needs you is very minimal. On that note, he decided to channel the energy into something else in order not to put mind on you knowing fully you would deny him.
I'll suggest you have a good discussions with him.

2 Likes

Education / Re: Nigerian Students Attacked & Injured In Indian University by 44smart: 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2022
But some people are trying ooo, India ke?
Why you no kuku carry your money stay in naija

1 Like

Travel / Re: One-Way Driver Kills Pedestrian In Lagos (Pictures) by 44smart: 9:16am On Sep 30, 2022
Some people are just not okay mentally in this country, why would you pass one way in the first, then speeding again. Hope they got the driver.

1 Like

Celebrities / Re: Sierra Leone Police Declare Late Dagrin Wanted by 44smart: 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2022
Maybe Dagrin reincarnated to Sierra Leone
Properties / How Do I Sue My Landlord by 44smart: 3:05pm On Aug 16, 2022
Hello Guys,
Please, i need some help on how to go about suing my landlord.
I checked into this apartment with 2 years payment, four months after I packed in, It was discovered that the electricity provided into the building was illegal, the main supply to the building was in debt of about 700k which was not settled.
Now, the illegal supply had been cut-off by the electricity distribution company advising the landlord to apply for prepaid meter on the account with debt, till now he seems not concerned despite my various calls and disturbs. Right now, i think taking a legal action on him would be the best and i will appreciate any help on going about this. Thanks.
Computers / Outlook Mail Problem by 44smart: 6:41am On Jun 19, 2019
I have been having some challenges with outlook mail with one of the mail accounts in my office. The issue is that just a sudden , the outlook started downloading all mails over and over again.
for example, "downloading .... 235MB of 3.99GB" , the mail will download to a point then stop downloading, when it starts downloading again, it will not continue from where it stops, it starts over again and this has continue for weeks now on this particular mail account.
I have tried so many things in order to ensure this is resolved but all efforts prove abortive.
e.g scanning PST, removing from the server after 14 days, archiving old mails and some other things but all not working.

the mail is POP

please i need help and suggestions to resole this problem it now giving me sleepless night. God bless you.
Religion / Re: Primate Nicholas Okoh Speaks On Tithing by 44smart: 9:48pm On Nov 14, 2017
office's

You need to be certain of what you say, else.....
Investment / Re: How To Invest In The Nigerian Stock Exchange by 44smart: 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2017
pls how and where can CSCS account be opened?
Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Zambia: See What Was Spotted In Ibadan, Oyo State Before The Match by 44smart: 10:23pm On Oct 07, 2017
Elnino4ladies:
Ibadan people are illiterates

But sometimes I wonder why people will just generalize based on few encounter.

2 Likes 1 Share

Religion / What's Your Understanding Of Keeping The Sabbath Day Holy by 44smart: 10:32am On Oct 01, 2017
This is something that has caused several argument, because the understanding that of this to some is by going to church every Sunday, u have obeyed the commandment and hence seeing one that doesn't go as a sinner.
Does going to church every Sunday make one holy?
Does it mind if you don't go to church u can't still be holy?
Why emphasis only on Sunday of all the days in the week.
Family / Re: Is It Right For A Married Woman To Be a Close Friend With Single Guy? by 44smart: 10:23am On Oct 01, 2017
It's apparent that the OP has either been having an affair with the said married woman or he has concluded in his mind cos it is obvious from your statement and the defense you are giving her despite people's advice. Well, the truth had been told, if u listen, good for you, and if u decide to go towards the way of peril, am sure you will blame your sef, but where u will be blaming yourself either in grave or wherever I don't know.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Guys, You're The Cause Of Your Own Problems by 44smart: 10:26pm On Jan 16, 2017
No. dated a girl with no sex for 2 years, but all those years, she wan kill me with demand,

1 Like

Politics / Re: Abisola Kola Daisi Wears N600k Louboutin Heels (Photos) by 44smart: 9:22pm On Jan 16, 2017
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (of 4 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.