Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? (14897 Views)

7 Reasons Why Your Long Time Boyfriend Will Never Marry You / Emotional Experience In The Hands Of A Nigerian Woman/man / Guys/Girls What Skin Color Or Looks Do You Prefer Your Dream Woman/Man To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

dont comment on what you dont know

mens apparels are expensive. If you dont know this, then ill start questioning your taste in men

My taste in men is non-questionable, but I know I spend much more than even the worliest of guys . . at least the ones in my class!  cool

ol we know. most women who "look good" only do so under a thick layer of make-up. no wonder a lot of men suffer buyers remorse the morning after the wedding.
lol grin

C'mon David, a guy like you should definitely appretiate the worth of a flawlessly made up woman and dont worry about how she will look in the morning. You'll cross the bridge when you get there!  tongue  cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:53pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

say what?
guys are just expensive trust me more than ladies

Actually, I'm not referring to clothing, I could differ on that one! But generally, it costs more to make a woman 'glow' than a man! wink cheesy

tkb417:

tell her jare

@Tope
where have u been? i don miss u o
oko e nko? lol

@Uju
$100 per month for your hair do isnt too much at all but ill like to know what ull be doing with your money

Well, I could make my hair myself if you will buy the cosmetics, make-up, clothes e.t.c. It's called division of labour! tongue cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 5:54pm On May 25, 2010
My taste in men is non-questionable, but I know I spend much more than even the worliest of guys . . [b]at least the ones in my class![/[/b]quote]
okie dokie
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by chamotex(m): 5:55pm On May 25, 2010
Emi o le shomo ti o fine
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

lol grin

C'mon David, a guy like you should definitely appretiate the worth of a flawlessly made up woman and dont worry about how she will look in the morning. You'll cross the bridge when you get there!  tongue  cheesy

Nah, i want to see the bridge i'm going to cross first. My woman must look very good without make-up FIRST. After she can paint her face as she pleases.

No wonder a lot of women are refusing to sleep with their partners before marriage, its less about the virginity as much as worrying about what the partner may say when he sees them for what they really are under all that layer of pretense.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:56pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

Actually, I'm not referring to clothing, I could differ on that one! But generally, it costs more to make a woman 'glow' than a man! wink cheesy

unless the woman is really not good looking, it does not.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 25, 2010
davidylan:

Nah, i want to see the bridge i'm going to cross first. My woman must look very good without make-up FIRST. After she can paint her face as she pleases.

No wonder a lot of women are refusing to sleep with their partners before marriage, its less about the virginity as much as worrying about what the partner may say when he sees them for what they really are under all that layer of pretense.

You are so worldly! You want to marry a woman because of how she looks?  shocked  shocked

Anywayz, anything that works for you . . just like I'm going for the deep pockets!  cool cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 5:58pm On May 25, 2010
chamotex:

Emi o le shomo ti o fine
gbam!

and she must sabi cook or else na yawa
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 5:58pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

if you are talking about the time it takes for a woman to look extra stunning then i will agree with ya wink
but when it comes to clothes, a guy can get just a pair of shoes with a certain amount of money
but a lady can get 2 pairs with that same amount
but again it all depends on the quality
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

You are so worldly! You want to marry a woman because of how she looks?  shocked  shocked

Anywayz, anything that works for you . . just like I'm going for the deep pockets!  cool cheesy

worldly ke? Thank you.  grin I would love to have cute daughters . . . i'm good on my part, its the woman who's left.

Yes, her looks play a part (no matter how minor) in whether i marry her or not. Cant be saddled with a wowo chic for life.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 5:59pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

exactly

wordly is chasing after rich men tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 25, 2010
davidylan:

unless the woman is really not good looking, it does not.

Cosmetics can NEVER make a woman beautiful if she isn't already! What it does it to highlight your already beautiful features!

Also as one grows older, it maintains the youth of the skin. I might not care about expensive skin care now but I definitely will when I get to my 30s.

You really shouldn't comment on this, you are a guy!  tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 6:00pm On May 25, 2010
@tkb
I don miss u too jare, nl doesnt do it for me anymoore. I just come once in a while.

@david
rofl. . . . . I feel u but sharap, do u want a deeper life wife?? Lol

@chamo
O serious. i knw u , u will do anything has an onion bootay, dnt lie. Lol
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

exactly

wordly is chasing after rich men tongue

I've never claime otherwise have I? Besides I dont chase, I choose!  wink  cool

davidylan:

worldly ke? Thank you.  grin I would love to have cute daughters . . . i'm good on my part, its the woman who's left.

Yes, her looks play a part (no matter how minor) in whether i marry her or not. Cant be saddled with a wowo chic for life.

Your genes should be dominat then, except of course if you are not that 'good'!  tongue

David my friend, I didnt know you were this shallow! I magine giving up an Oby Ezekwesili because she's ugly!  undecided
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2010
i wont marry a babe that cannot pray

cos shes expected to lead the prayer sessions in the morning/night
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 6:04pm On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

@david
rofl. . . . . I feel u but sharap, do u want a deeper life wife?? Lol

i want my woman in good make-up, but it shld not be because she's hiding ugly features.

Ujujoan:

Cosmetics can NEVER make a woman beautiful if she isn't already! What it does it to highlight your already beautiful features!

Also as one grows older, it maintains the youth of the skin. I might not care about expensive skin care now but I definitely will when I get to my 30s.

You really shouldn't comment on this, you are a guy!  tongue

lol we know that cosmetics are the reason we can manage to see some chics and not throw up. If you see some chics without make-up, you would be excused if you felt you'd never met them before.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

Your genes should be dominat then, except of course if you are not that 'good'!  tongue

David my friend, I didnt know you were this shallow! I magine giving up an Oby Ezekwesili because she's ugly!  undecided

That's odd. There is nothing shallow in wanting your woman to look presentable.
What is shallow is selecting a man based on the size of his wallet.

I'm ok with a cute woman who has it all together inside and out, spiritually and emotionally, financially stable too who is not Ezekwesili in terms of wealth. Dont need her money.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:06pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

who is Oby Ezekwesili?

imagine going for Oby Ezekwesili when D. Alison Maduekwe and Kema Chikwe are there
na wa
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 6:07pm On May 25, 2010
Ujujoan:

Im sorry but what is shallow abt having standards?? So david doesnt want an ugly duckling, whats shallow in that??
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Moyola(f): 6:07pm On May 25, 2010
One that'll neva learn 2 zip it. . .buh then yall dont zip it errtym doyya? undecided tongue
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 6:08pm On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Im sorry but what is shallow abt having standards?? So david doesnt want an ugly duckling, whats shallow in that??

no mind am. No be by force to marry masquerade. I refuse . . . if that's shallow then so be it.

she's probably trying to console herself.  grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by A40(m): 6:10pm On May 25, 2010
@Chamo
Word to mother! At least make she fine like Keri Hilson.

I'm sure if a dude any of these chics marry lose their job they wouldn't runaway immediately but the countdown would begin from that day on out

@TKB
I agree on the prayer tip cos me i no too dey pray like that but i could use an opposite
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:10pm On May 25, 2010
I'll never marry a gold-digging woman like Ujujoan.
I shall never marry a worwor woman like Ayettymama.

That is ALL.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by TOPE20001(f): 6:11pm On May 25, 2010
bro tkb oo. . . .hehehehehe
What happened to ur own mouth?? Arent u suppose to be the head of the hse?? U r suppose to lead the prayer session. . . No?
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

That is ALL.

I claim this prayer too. grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 25, 2010
TOPE2000!:

What happened to your own mouth?? Arent u suppose to be the head of the hse?? U r suppose to lead the prayer session. . . No?

no mind tkb. he forgot the bible told him to first be the pastor of his own house. Get ya bible bro and start leading ur wife . . .
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:14pm On May 25, 2010
A-40:

@TKB
I agree on the prayer tip cos me i no too dey pray like that but i could use an opposite

TOPE2000!:

What happened to your own mouth?? Arent u suppose to be the head of the hse?? U r suppose to lead the prayer session. . . No?
my people, i dont know how to pray. A prayerless family is as good as dead. Ill need my wife to be a prayer champion so i can leverage on her expertise.
im sure ill pick up some lines b4 the marriage clocks 10
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by yme1(f): 6:14pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

i wont marry a babe that cannot pray

cos shes expected to lead the prayer sessions in the morning/night
ha ha ha ha this really gat me cracking up and i just had a flash back cheesy cheesy cheesy
but come to think of it you should be of help too dont ya think?
~Sauron~:

That is ALL.
the Ayettymama i know looks pretty or my eyes dey fail me? cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:16pm On May 25, 2010
davidylan:

no mind tkb. he forgot the bible told him to first be the pastor of his own house. Get ya bible bro and start leading your wife . . .
david, im not just good at it. im not fluent with the lines tho i can preach the word. I sabi plenty verses grin

ill pick up like i said when my wife leads the sessions grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Sauron1: 6:16pm On May 25, 2010
y me:

the Ayettymama i know looks pretty or my eyes dey fail me? cheesy

You dey fail your eyes. grin grin grin grin
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 25, 2010
tkb417:

david, im not just good at it. im not fluent with the lines tho i can preach the word. I sabi plenty verses grin

ill pick up like i said when my wife leads the sessions grin

no you lead, she follows. That's the way it shld go. If you dont know how, ask your pastor for help. Everyone started from scratch too just like you would.
Re: What Kind Of Woman/Man Will You Never Marry? by tkb417(m): 6:17pm On May 25, 2010
~Sauron~:

That is ALL.
ayettymama is pretty tongue tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

See Leaked Conversation Between Runs Girl And Her Client / Instagram Super Hot Nigeria girl cause Trouble with her big boobs photos / House Party Gone Wrong, As Lady Is Stripped Naked (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.