Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:08 AM

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (61875 Views)

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Rubbiish(m): 9:09am On May 30, 2018
Espada10:
Kai!!

Omo see headline

(I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie)

Poverty is bad
Lol
If u no get money hide ya face...dey tot davido was joking
I really dont know why broke guys bother themselves so much with relationship, when they should be more concerned abt making money. 95% of ladies will act like op. Even if it doesn't comes from their mind, but pressure from family & friends will still push them into d hands of well made men....who wan suffer?

& This is what happens when u re a weak man, no sane man is expected to forgive a lady once she cheat on u regardless of ya financial status...so all those who forgives their cheating girlfriends thinking is love, this is result. once she do it once, she will certainly repeat it...no second chance for a cheating girlfriend!
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by proff010: 9:10am On May 30, 2018
u said it all God bless u my brother. She is greed..
greatnaija01:
You really are a wonder

You are NOT a faithful Lady for relationship. You have lived in dishonesty and its all because of MONEY and Greed.

you are also materialistic (NO MATTER HOW YOU DENY IT, YOU ACTUALLY ARE.)

You have lied to your boyfriend and you feel you are better than him, so why are you still MANAGING him, he no longer appeals to you so leave him... you have HURT him beyond what he can imagine but because he does not know that is why he is still sucking up to u.

The new guy whom u called BESTIE may be the one you should marry (i.e If you wont CHEAT on him too with a new bestie when he gets boring).

You need to realize you will not be YOUNG FOREVER, and you may actually be lazy to WORK on your RELATIONSHIP. You are DOUBLE MINDED.

So pls make up your LIFE by making up your MIND to be FAITHFUL AND LOYAL.

Your bestie MUST always be your LOVER.... So stop deceiving yourself.

THIS IS A BITTER TRUTH, BUT SWALLOW IT AND IT WILL CURE YOU.

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Xmen149(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz

you don't shit where you eat ma,businesses is business leave your fkn customers alone. everything has a code (argue with DA Vinci sha)

lightening never strike same place twice by mistake same reason the thought of you striking 3rice fill ur head.

let the poor jobless guy go instead of tormenting him in this way.but remember joblessness is a temporarily condition u sef may fit into it someday who will gat ur back then(think it through)

Lol,Na ur kind dey fill. man house with kiD's of different tribe.

decisions is ur but remember kama is cunning bittch

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:10am On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
You always find it hard to accept the truth stop being pained be responsible to your unborn
Spewing yet another trash , Smh

It's obvious dem don swear for you
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ACE1010: 9:11am On May 30, 2018
Everything about you stinks!!

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by nuggarito: 9:11am On May 30, 2018
Can't blame the girl, his bf just reduced himself to nothing. Trust a hoe at your own risk.

With the way I'm seeing things, babymama is za next option.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:12am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

You both are definitely going to part ways, LATER.
So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.

these your theory is why 70% of housewives are not truly in love with there husband . its now a world women marry for financial stability ,, after some yrs in the marriage,, money no longer a problem,, they start looking for means to cheat with there ex
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Emmymarvel(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.

Please take this advice and this advice alone
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Edonojie007(m): 9:12am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

or maybe he doesn't 80%.

when he makes money,he will start by saying she's an evening newspaper just like the ones we have here.
most men are like that.
Next Time Women Would Be Claiming Gender Equality,when They Are Not Equal To The Task Of Men- Dont Most Men Stick With Broke Girls For Years Without Cheating,and Even Marry Them With Huge Bride-price; What Are We Saying?
In Developed Countries,women Sit Men At Home,and Feed Them,clothe Them,and When They Come Out Claiming Gender Equality,nobody Spits,because They Have Been Up To The Task.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:13am On May 30, 2018
Hahahahahah, this reminds me of one of my ex girlfriends who left me over a dude she felt was better than me. Yeah, I was broke, boring, confused and depressed. I owned a phone shop and I got robbed and lost alot of money. The business was already crashing and this my ex girlfriend suggested I buy a container and find a small corner in the market and use as my new shop instead of paying rent again. I didn't take the advice, I felt it will make things worse for me. She met this other guy who owns a car and was working with an oil company, well he became her Best friend and fvcked her at will. She stopped coming to see me at my shop and spent more time in church, when I asked her she will tell me she joined the choir but the truth is the guy lives around her church and she goes to see him always. Well, the summery of the story, I found out the truth and I was willing to forgive her but the b*itch felt I was too weak of a man and gave me the most stupid excuse of all I don't deserve such a good man like you, you will find someone better.
I'm not rich now but I'm doing way better than her oil company boyfriend cheesy, she got bored of the guy and started fvcking his friends sha. So the whole thing turned to a Gang b*ng and she went on fvcking spray and the Niggas where having mad fun. When she finally realized her mistake she came back begging, for the past two years she has been begging me to take her back, she has tried so many things including seducing me which didn't work. After I told her I was getting married on whatsapp the b*itch blocked me grin and I'm glad she did.

So young lady, I'm not sure why you do what you do but I know your really hurting the poor guy. You even highlighted the fact that his jobless and you own a supermarket. Please, get off your high horse, this might sound like a big achievement to you but trust me when I say it's nothing. This guy your looking down on, who appears like a weak man to you because he takes your shit might not be so weak after all. I feel his pain and I know his working soo hard to prove this to you, if you think this new guy is a better man good for you. But to be honest with you, you are bored of your current relationship because you think this new guy is more exciting and fun to be with. You want to try something new, be careful of your actions. If you date him all because of this somwhere along the line you will get bored of him and who will you date next, his exciting friends? My girlfriend is very pretty, we've been dating for about 1 year and 6 months but spoiler alert! I'm getting bored of her. This is the reality, it doesn't mean I should fvck around
because I'm tired of seeing her face all the time, only wh*res do that. Please rethink your actions but if you really want to date this new guy, free your poor boyfriend and stop hurting him, it sucks.

4 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Smartademu(m): 9:13am On May 30, 2018
Its like you are running that your supermarket with your puzzy. grin
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Babyforever(f): 9:13am On May 30, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Spewing yet another trash , Smh

It's obvious dem don swear for you
Can you see how you keep displaying your stupidity on this thread sad be responsible to your unborn bitter truth deal with it
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ready2learn: 9:13am On May 30, 2018
Hope it's not an insult if I call you a 'serial cheat'?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ariesbull: 9:14am On May 30, 2018
He forgive you....I pity you ! A man forgiving a cheat ..maybe Yoruba men can but Igbo men can't...don't worry he is eating his humble pie ! Once he is done eating ..your dumped

Trust me
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by godliman: 9:15am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz
Sorry i dont intend to sound insultive but can i ask you if you value chastity. You seem to be a lady available .
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:15am On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Can you see how you keep displaying your stupidity on this thread sad be responsible to your unborn bitter truth deal with it

Shut up
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by trapQ: 9:16am On May 30, 2018
Pls don't marry o since you hate women.
EzendiEgo1:
konji no go kill you for this world

This is why I hate women
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Babyforever(f): 9:17am On May 30, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Shut up
Airforce be responsible for your unborn child deal with it

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:19am On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Airforce be responsible for your unborn child deal with it

Lol

Who's this one for Christ sake
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Xinzu: 9:20am On May 30, 2018
donstan18:
Argh! what are you waiting for? shocked

Say YES to him nh, when you see another closer customer, say YES to him again, If another customer comes close, say another YES and on and on like that.

Just keep saying YES to customers like an OH YES member, even if na mad man, just say YES to him, just keep saying YES to anything that has preeeq, even your neighbor's goat embarassed

Then when they are done pounding your body like fufu, by 40 you'll end up in church, shouting "Satan die by fire" "Die by fire" "Die by fire" embarassed

Nonsense and ingredient! embarassed .....C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC embarassed embarassed embarassed

Go get your PVC, this one off me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by whisperofGod(m): 9:21am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

They can love o, their loyalty is what you should never trust.
Not just broke guys, but broke ladies too.

She even tried to date him. I won't and that's me being realistic.
Finished NYSC 3yrs ago? I can already tell his average age range.

The young man is trying to build his life, his wife is in SS2 now.
Lord have mercy..you ehn..lwkm!
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by trapQ: 9:21am On May 30, 2018
Your comment is as stupid as you are.
CaptJeffry:
...even after forgiving you twice for cheating on him.
Women are the most confused species among the beings, even soldier ants have direction. Tufiakwa.

Abeg give us your boyfriend number, he needs some advice, at least to tell him to dump your sorry azz and focus on his future. Sometimes, women disgust me. angry

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Adetaiwoo: 9:22am On May 30, 2018
You want to eat your cake and have it.
That your jobless boy friend doesn't need your sympathy. It's a period of time that shall pass.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by bongolistik(m): 9:22am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

oh shut up.undecided
stop shielding laziness.
for complete 3years,a man like you is busy prancing his streets with dreadlock and empty pocket just like you prance romance section with eggs and milk.

the lady didn't even made mention about his hustling ,cos had it been he's a hustling guy,it would have given the op hope,but he's been jobless for 3years.
what happened to engaging in teaching job or something and keep waiting for better choice;he just folded his alms to be fed like a baby.
cut the crap of ritual cos you don't even know the said customer.

I'm not supportive of her cheating on him,but what's the probability that the said bf will still marry her after these wasted years.
let's tell ourselves the truth abeg.
Your blood is getting hotter, calm it down. Don't forget that the dude just finished service. 3 years ago he might still be a student so stop making hasty statement. The guy might just be temporarily broke and a starter who just finished service, so don't yet crucify the bf and make it look as if he is purely lazy on his current status when you know how difficult it is for fresh graduates to secure job immediately in the country
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:23am On May 30, 2018
CHEAP - S. L. U. T -

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by tundex145: 9:24am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Why don't you say something sensible?
Not this feminist rant you guys come up with.

Everyday, some of you are here shaming ladies that are unmarried. Calling them evening newspapers. Yet, you guys have held down one girl for 3yrs and more---padlock boyfriends.

It is the reality that girls will keep breaking up with their jobless boyfriends. Her biological clock is ticking and there is no guarantee that the said boyfriend would even end up with her finally.

So, what were you saying? Misguided menist.
i agree with u
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by chinchonglee(m): 9:24am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

So, why not now?

ur thoughts re limited to nairaland nd social networks alone..u knw ntn abt reality.

ur brain capacity is 1kb
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:24am On May 30, 2018
This useless Ashawo should open a brothel
Better customers go show
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by anselm791(m): 9:25am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:

No insult plz

sounds to me like you're already in a relationship with the new guy, and only trying to break out of the prison of conscience. my advice, break up with the old guy and quit making a mockery of him.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Xinzu: 9:26am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:
that your best friend will turn to your worst enemy when the chips are down.

countless relationships has ended because of bestie.
any lady,that comes close to my bf as a bestie will hear nwii from me.

Can I be your bf please? sad
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ApolitiCal: 9:27am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Why don't you say something sensible?
Not this feminist rant you guys come up with.

Everyday, some of you are here shaming ladies that are unmarried. Calling them evening newspapers. Yet, you guys have held down one girl for 3yrs and more---padlock boyfriends.

It is the reality that girls will keep breaking up with their jobless boyfriends. Her biological clock is ticking and there is no guarantee that the said boyfriend would even end up with her finally.

So, what were you saying? Misguided menist.

See your mouth like the one they just used for Mouth Action. So, she should keep saying yes yes yes yes yes yes yes like O' yes. If she knows her geography clock or chemistry clock or whatever clock you call it is tickling, why can't she declare to him and end the relationship instead of saying yes yes yes yes yes up and down.?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.