Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (61879 Views)

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by LifeofAirforce(m): 9:52am On May 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Just change for the sake of your unborn baby boy hope it helps be a responsible adult stop posting your life here
Thanks for the advice
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Babyforever(f): 9:54am On May 30, 2018
LifeofAirforce:
Thanks for the advice
You're welcome
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by idrisolayiwo(m): 9:54am On May 30, 2018
Dump the broke ass motherfuvker
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Fazemood(m): 9:56am On May 30, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

do you think the said lady (op) would have cheated (twice sef) if the guy "had a lot of money at his disposal" undecided

lets face it, the girl's a whôre!!! (like most ladies in relationships)

I think you meant WOULDN'T HAVE...

And, you are right. She would still cheat. As a self sufficient lady, she is financially grounded yet she cheated. That kind of lady does her thing to satisfy her orgies and her bf is not good in that department. And he knows it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Moukandjo: 9:57am On May 30, 2018
ApolitiCal:

Funny enough, another person is fucking your own wife now. She will break the relationship when she meets you and you will pay the dowry and be dancing like the dancing senator and people will be congratulating you and you be happy you marry a wife. That's life.

That's why being a virgin will always be my first criterion for a wife before any other thing, even though I don't understand why people find that weird! I cannot come & be drilling what I don't know what might have entered before me or wetin them don take that place do!

It's way better if I'm selecting a woman based on what was her own doing than selecting based on what's not her fault; for example, tribe/race, height & complexion, like most people do!
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ApolitiCal: 9:57am On May 30, 2018
CSTR1003:

lol
Of course it is something we have all accepted.
There are basically very ladies of full marriageable age and mental maturity that have Remained chaste today.
Before a lady gets to a marriageable age and mental maturity, a stream of guys would have serviced her thoroughly.

Of course, I have accepted that.

My problem with this girl though is that she does not even see it as anything.
Like sleeping with different size male phalluses is nothing.

Different phallus sizes is not even the problem. Don't bother yourself about phallus sizes that have entered the kpekus of your would-be wife. Vagina is elastic in nature and consistency. No matter the size of the phallus, it will accommodate it without any significant deficit. What should bother you is number of abortion, D&C and possibly child births that might have taken place before you meet her. These are the few things that may cause significant deficit by the time you to insert your own phallus into the well.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ambs50: 9:58am On May 30, 2018
grin
donstan18:
Argh! what are you waiting for? shocked

Say YES to him nh, when you see another closer customer, say YES to him again, If another customer comes close, say another YES and on and on like that.

Just keep saying YES to customers like an OH YES member, even if na mad man, just say YES to him, just keep saying YES to anything that has preeeq, even your neighbor's goat embarassed

Then when they are done pounding your body like fufu, by 40 you'll end up in church, shouting "Satan die by fire" "Die by fire" "Die by fire" embarassed

Nonsense and ingredient! embarassed .....C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC embarassed embarassed embarassed

donstan is becoming another NwaAmaikpe with his epic and savage replies...
grin
donstan18:

Say YES to him nh, when you see another closer customer, say YES to him again, If another customer comes close, say another YES and on and on like that.

Just keep saying YES to customers like an OH YES member, even if na mad man, just say YES to him, just keep saying YES to anything that has preeeq, even your neighbor's goat embarassed

Then when they are done pounding your body like fufu, by 40 you'll end up in church, shouting "Satan die by fire" "Die by fire" "Die by fire" embarassed

Nonsense and ingredient! embarassed .....C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC embarassed embarassed embarassed

donstan is becoming another NwaAmaikpe with his epic and savage replies...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by jokaka89: 10:00am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz
SORRY PLEASE.
IT SEEMS YOU ARE MARD.
SO YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS RIGHT FOR YOU?
YOU CANT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN GOOD AND BAD?
SO YOU CANT DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN WHAT WILL HELP YOUR LIFE AND WHAT WILL DESTROY YOUR LIFE.
I PITY YOUR DESTINY GOAT.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 10:03am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

I'm not supportive of the cheating nature of the lady but let's talk about this.

do you think that the said guy will take it likely if he's made and had alot of money at disposal?

he is still with her because of the financial benefits he's sipping from her wotkplace.
men don't take shiit so long they are made.
this one is still pitiful cos of his financial status.

wait,till he becomes rich.

Well in my opinion they are both to blame one she is obviously a loose cheat whether she was with this guy or another a cheat always finds a reason to indulge.

A cheat always feels misunderstood, a cheat will always want more of what he or she doesn't have so this lady in question is a classic cheat and it's easy to spot such women of little virtues

The man on the other hand is the sort who will see lies and accept all in the name.of material benefits . He is a weak man with zero or no self esteem.

Such men encourage that women of little virtues by pretending to forgive while continuing gaining material favor .

Did you notice there is no remorse in this write up from the lady ?

Off course he will leave her once he gets a little job then his battered ego will reset but unfortunately the psychological.scars from this relationship will ruin his future relationships , he will become.insecure and judgemental , he will have very strong trust issues

Alas there no rainbow at the end of this for either party .. the only consolation I find in this is cheats never find happiness... I have been around enough and known enough of them to be sure of this, even in marriage they are unhappy

So the saying that what goes around comes around should.never be taken lightly
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 10:05am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

They can love o, their loyalty is what you should never trust.
Not just broke guys, but broke ladies too.

She even tried to date him. I won't and that's me being realistic.
Finished NYSC 3yrs ago? I can already tell his average age range.

The young man is trying to build his life, his wife is in SS2 now.
Ha, ss2 ke? Haha please life doesn't work like that. 2 years ago, I thought it will take me 10 years to achieve what I have achieved so soon. Anything can happen, you can't predict how successful a man will be by analyzing his current achievements.

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by KLINMANN(m): 10:05am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

You both are definitely going to part ways, LATER.
So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.
please don't take this advice
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by CSTR1003: 10:06am On May 30, 2018
ApolitiCal:

Different phallus sizes is not even the problem. Don't bother yourself about phallus sizes that have entered the kpekus of your would-be wife. Vagina is elastic in nature and consistency. No matter the size of the phallus, it will accommodate it without any significant deficit. What should bother you is number of abortion, D&C and possibly child births that might have taken place before you meet her. These are the few things that may cause significant deficit by the time you to insert your own phallus into the well.
It is the different phalluses that enters her that results in pregnancy, diseases and abortions.
The tripartite danger of pregnancy, abortion and diseases increases with increase in the number of phalluses that penetrates her.

We are saying the same thing.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by QueTeddy: 10:07am On May 30, 2018
donstan18:

brother. .
your case strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by valstan: 10:08am On May 30, 2018
greatnaija01:
You really are a wonder

You are NOT a faithful Lady for relationship. You have lived in dishonesty and its all because of MONEY and Greed.

you are also materialistic (NO MATTER HOW YOU DENY IT, YOU ACTUALLY ARE.)

You have lied to your boyfriend and you feel you are better than him, so why are you still MANAGING him, he no longer appeals to you so leave him... you have HURT him beyond what he can imagine but because he does not know that is why he is still sucking up to u.

The new guy whom u called BESTIE may be the one you should marry (i.e If you wont CHEAT on him too with a new bestie when he gets boring).

You need to realize you will not be YOUNG FOREVER, and you may actually be lazy to WORK on your RELATIONSHIP. You are DOUBLE MINDED.

So pls make up your LIFE by making up your MIND to be FAITHFUL AND LOYAL.

Your bestie MUST always be your LOVER.... So stop deceiving yourself.

THIS IS A BITTER TRUTH, BUT SWALLOW IT AND IT WILL CURE YOU.

you said it all. Great!!!
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by lexy2014: 10:08am On May 30, 2018
bongolistik:
What you are saying might be true on guys part, but you are just heaping it on the guys alone, having forgotten that the same thing is playing out here with the lady, cos she has her money, that is why she cheat at will and still tell the guy knowing she is the money game changer here.

And she is even still ready to continue the cheating because she is made. Assuming the money factor was the other way round, do you think she will easily cheat and still have the gods to throw it upon the bf face, or she will even be crawling with her knees pleading after the first cheating?
bros a cheat is a cheat. If u like put her under a rock, she will still cheat. This one is even worse. She wants 2 or is already cheating with her "bestie" (how can ur customer b ur bestie when u have a bf). All she needs is approval
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by joenor(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2018
My dear from what you said now... u can't be with one man... God help you.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:13am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:
that your best friend will turn to your worst enemy when the chips are down.

countless relationships has ended because of bestie.
any lady,that comes close to my bf as a bestie will hear nwii from me.

It's my boyfriend who will hear "nwii." How can he be calling another woman his bestfriend? I'm supposed to be the bestfriend.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Euphorica(f): 10:13am On May 30, 2018
donstan18:

Lwkmd
Lwkmd
Lwkmd
Dz 1 pain u joooor grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Princedapace(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

You both are definitely going to part ways, LATER.
So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.

so what wrong in her helping him stand? There are countless number of girls nigerian guys have helped to stand today... some have been trained solely by their bf. U see why i simply dont like Nigerian girls? Even though my fiancee is a Nigerian, i hate most u guys. Instead of advising her to see how to help the young man, u are telling her to leave him because he is jobless.

If she is doing better than him, why not help him be a better person? I am the one helping my fiancee to stand knowing fully well how hard this country is..

Our ladies need to change their mindset. This is why I laugh at them whenever they have plenty issues in marriage. They usually run with the highest bidders and most of them end up marrying a beast who usually mess them up after few years of marriage. I know of four married ladies who are weeping now..

My neighbor who sharperly married a man who is financially okay, based in the USA, she is crying badly now. His family is dealing with her and she was busy sharing with my two nights ago, weeping and complaining she didnt ask questions before accepting him..

I was happy for her because i know her type. They plenty among u all Nigerian girls. They always think they are smart.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Larryslim(m): 10:13am On May 30, 2018
Women sha!
I fear una o!
I'm sure the guy will leave you once an opportunity for him!..
So just start saying "Yes" to everybody, like someone said even to a mad man..
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by henricson(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

oh shut up.undecided
stop shielding laziness.
for complete 3years,a man like you is busy prancing his streets with dreadlock and empty pocket just like you prance romance section with eggs and milk.

the lady didn't even made mention about his hustling ,cos had it been he's a hustling guy,it would have given the op hope,but he's been jobless for 3years.
what happened to engaging in teaching job or something and keep waiting for better choice;he just folded his alms to be fed like a baby.
cut the crap of ritual cos you don't even know the said customer.

I'm not supportive of her cheating on him,but what's the probability that the said bf will still marry her after these wasted years.
let's tell ourselves the truth abeg.

You're actually making assumptions... The op never said her jobless boyfriend depended on her, or that he wasn't hustling. Besides, she mentioned he just finished nysc and they have been dating for 3 years, not that he served 3 years ago.
If I were the boyfriend, I wouldn't waste my time on a relationship... Most of the time relationships are a waste of time.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by redangel2017: 10:14am On May 30, 2018
greatnaija01:
You really are a wonder

You are NOT a faithful Lady for relationship. You have lived in dishonesty and its all because of MONEY and Greed.

You have lied to your boyfriend and you feel you are better than him, so why are you still MANAGING him, he no longer appeals to you so leave him... you have HURT him beyond what he can imagine but because he does not know that is why he is still sucking up to u.

The new guy whom u called BESTIE may be the one you should marry (i.e If you wont CHEAT on him too with a new bestie when he gets boring).

You need to realize you will not be YOUNG FOREVER, and you may actually be lazy to WORK on your RELATIONSHIP. You are DOUBLE MINDED.

self centerd foolish lady.. I hate u already angry
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by xangerar: 10:15am On May 30, 2018
You thought getting close to a second man would lead to where? The mistake is made and be rest assured that you must have to retrace your steps quickly. Jumping ship is not as easy as you think. A third, fourth, fifth man or men is/are on the way even after marriage. You will definitely see better men daily. You can only get confused and finally destroyed if you keep your heart open to every next man that looks better.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nackzy: 10:16am On May 30, 2018
trapQ:
So which spirit possesses cheating men
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, my dear their own weak me
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by henricson(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2018
Princedapace:

so what wrong in her helping him stand? There are countless number of girls nigerian guys have helped to stand today... some have been trained solely by their bf. U see why i simply dont like Nigerian girls? Even though my fiancee is a Nigerian, i hate most u guys. Instead of advising her to see how to help the young man, u are telling her to leave him because he is jobless.

If she is doing better than him, why not help him be a better person? I am the one helping my fiancee to stand knowing fully well how hard this country is..

Our ladies need to change their mindset. This is why I laugh at them whenever they have plenty issues in marriage. They usually run with the highest bidders and most of them end up marrying a beast who usually mess them up after few years of marriage. I know of four married ladies who are weeping now..

My neighbor who sharperly married a man who is financially okay, based in the USA, she is crying badly now. His family is dealing with her and she was busy sharing with my two nights ago, weeping and complaining she didnt ask questions before accepting him..

I was happy for her because i know her type. They plenty among u all Nigerian girls. They always think they are smart.

Most Nigerian girls don't believe in helping a man grow... They see it as foolish, and rationalize that he will go for someone else when he's made

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by zinaunreal(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2018
Story of a useless woman
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by phenomem(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2018
greatnaija01:
You really are a wonder

From experience leleyii o
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Kenturkey048(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2018
GOD why u create women...
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by jaxxy(m): 10:19am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz

That ur bestie is an imposter!!! If not tell me how long have u guys known each other?

Doesn't he have a galfrnd? How long did it take him to want to be more than bestie?

Also my idea of bestie is there is no attraction beyond mere likeness, theres no sexual attraction or its very weak or the person has a bf/gf and doesn't desire any with his/her bestie.

My mission is to prove ur bestie is an imposter or not, using the bestie code to get into ur panties. I'd rather he came out plain from the onset than pretending

I don't hv issues with u breaking up with ur bf bt let it be for the rite reasons not because of an imposter bestie who might be a faker. Cheers.

Ps: im not a fan of long relationships unless it is clearly going smwhere. Don't waste ur time with wrong people. 3years is more than a enough time to gauge the direction and potential of ur present relationship. Choose wisely

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Crieff(m): 10:27am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42,

I won't insult you.

However, you have to really understand that love is a choice and not a feeling. It is something you do. It is a commitment to do all the things that will keep you together day after day.

Whomever it is you want to make that commitment with for the rest of your life, make it and stay true to that commitment, to that person.

Everything about a relationship can be clearly viewed from the lens of commitment. That lens will guide you to make sure the decisions you make about a relationship is the right and true one meant for that relationship.

It is really that simple.

Good luck.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by thunderbabs: 10:27am On May 30, 2018
Who b dz shameless girl na? Mk she do wetin she wan do na abi she ask us before she cheated on him ni? undecided
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by princfred(m): 10:28am On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:

abegii its not about weda her guy is broke or rich.some girls are just natural cheats..its in their blood.even if they get married to bill gates they will still cheat but codedly.its only when such ladies are with broke jobless men that they are confident in flaunting their cheating ways at him knowing there"s nothing he can do and if he also has low self esteem.all these sugar mummies that fuk small small boys and have lovers....hope u know most of these sugar mummies are married to senators,rich top class business moguls etc.they collect hefty sums of money from their wealthy husbands and lavish it on their younger lovers cheesy.ur money cant stop a woman cheating on u.she will only do it discretely to avoid ur wrath cheesy.
Wise

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.