Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,332 members, 7,811,971 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (61877 Views)

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by JADEK01(m): 10:32am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

You both are definitely going to part ways, LATER.
So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.
you really make sense.... until God picks my call before I can thinks of serious relationship.... I can never be a burden to my relationship.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by deeone10: 10:33am On May 30, 2018
can a leopard change it spot
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by vincentjk(m): 10:36am On May 30, 2018
Don't do this to your poor bf

Remember Karma is a bitch
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by banchuz: 10:37am On May 30, 2018
Kimcutie:
Say yes to the guy, after all what are you?
You must answer dat question urself tongue
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by iguita: 10:38am On May 30, 2018
Wicked.
donstan18:
Argh! what are you waiting for? shocked

Say YES to him nh, when you see another closer customer, say YES to him again, If another customer comes close, say another YES and on and on like that.

Just keep saying YES to customers like an OH YES member, even if na mad man, just say YES to him, just keep saying YES to anything that has preeeq, even your neighbor's goat embarassed

Then when they are done pounding your body like fufu, by 40 you'll end up in church, shouting "Satan die by fire" "Die by fire" "Die by fire" embarassed

Nonsense and ingredient! embarassed .....C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ade4keji(m): 10:41am On May 30, 2018
Fallacy of hasty generalization. We still have some men who love with their heart irrespective of their financial status. IF the lady truly loves the guy, she would be a source of encouragement for the guy, she would even tell her customers about her man for them to help, not by falling in love with customers. The lady is not a wife material at all because she is making use of the fact that the guy is "jobless" to cheat on him. We have had alot of similar situations where a guy is jobless and the lady stands by him and he got connected through the lady, the guy treats the lady like a goddess. This same lady can do the same rather than falling in love with her customers, she can talk to these customers on behalf of her man and throgh that, he might get a job.

Dillusionist:

I'm not supportive of the cheating nature of the lady but let's talk about this.

do you think that the said guy will take it likely if he's made and had alot of money at disposal?

he is still with her because of the financial benefits he's sipping from her wotkplace.
men don't take shiit so long they are made.
this one is still pitiful cos of his financial status.

wait,till he becomes rich.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by clems88(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2018
donstan18:

Say YES to him nh, when you see another closer customer, say YES to him again, If another customer comes close, say another YES and on and on like that.

Just keep saying YES to customers like an OH YES member, even if na mad man, just say YES to him, just keep saying YES to anything that has preeeq, even your neighbor's goat embarassed

Then when they are done pounding your body like fufu, by 40 you'll end up in church, shouting "Satan die by fire" "Die by fire" "Die by fire" embarassed

Nonsense and ingredient! embarassed .....C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC embarassed embarassed embarassed
hahahaha . brutality ! grin grin grin

Best advice . lol
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by gabicon: 10:44am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz

What kind of best friend asks you out when they clearly know you are in a relationship?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ImaIma1(f): 10:46am On May 30, 2018
How can he even be your best friend? For how long have you known him?

Whatever you do, please just free your bf. He deserves a better person. You are too shaky.

Are you supposed to be scanning around when you are committed to someone? You don't seem to have control over yourself. You follow anything that comes. You are moving without coordination like a headless chicken.

Many guys condemning her too don't realize that this is how men jump around like frogs even when they have a bae.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by 1000LIKES(m): 10:47am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Why don't you say something sensible?
Not this feminist rant you guys come up with.

Everyday, some of you are here shaming ladies that are unmarried. Calling them evening newspapers. Yet, you guys have held down one girl for 3yrs and more---padlock boyfriends.

It is the reality that girls will keep breaking up with their jobless boyfriends. Her biological clock is ticking and there is no guarantee that the said boyfriend would even end up with her finally.

So, what were you saying? Misguided menist.

So what guarantees that the said bestie will end up marrying her? FOOL.

Am sure her so called biological clock will stop ticking when the bestie dumps her ass too. Abi na only women sabi dump.

What about the reality that some made men will continue to toil with women who just want them because they are already made rather than growing with them from scratch Does that make it right? Madam reality.

Instead of you to give good advice, you are busy wallowing in your pain.

FOOLISH girl
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by clems88(m): 10:48am On May 30, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

I don't read long stories

Keep it brief if you must quote me
Shez one of those ladies that jumps from one man to another grin . E pain her cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by NiajaXionist: 10:50am On May 30, 2018
Babe ignores all those insulting you. Most of them are not honest enough to open up like you did. They go fornicate from behind and pretend to be saints in public. From all indications, you seem wealthy, possibly beautiful and want to embark on a romance voyage. Based on your record you enjoy dashing out your Shilango canal. Therefore, go ahead and accommodate the dude revolver. But let go that your ruthless and jobless boyfriend, before you infect him with any STD.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 10:51am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

I'm not supportive of the cheating nature of the lady but let's talk about this.

do you think that the said guy will take it likely if he's made and had alot of money at disposal?

he is still with her because of the financial benefits he's sipping from her wotkplace.
men don't take shiit so long they are made.
this one is still pitiful cos of his financial status.

wait,till he becomes rich.

When she said her man is jobless does it means he can't take care of himself or she's been the one feeding him, clothing him and paying for his rent?

Does it means the guy doesn't have an option to leave her? Don't jump into conclusion saying cos he is jobless that's why he is still staying with her.

There are some guys that have their own rules in a relationship, I have a friend that will give you a 2 to 3 times grace, cos he believes you're a lady and guys will definitely flock at you, he believes a girl get approach offline and online more than 3 times in a day so definitely one might be tempted to fall.

When he forgives her twice and she still go ahead after realising her mistake then he call it quit totally.

Some people have principles in their relationship.

You don't know the guy and I don't expect you to believe everything she says here, she might have said that just to bring people's opinion to her favour.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 10:52am On May 30, 2018
Princedapace:

so what wrong in her helping him stand? There are countless number of girls nigerian guys have helped to stand today... some have been trained solely by their bf. U see why i simply dont like Nigerian girls? Even though my fiancee is a Nigerian, i hate most u guys. Instead of advising her to see how to help the young man, u are telling her to leave him because he is jobless.

If she is doing better than him, why not help him be a better person? I am the one helping my fiancee to stand knowing fully well how hard this country is..

Our ladies need to change their mindset. This is why I laugh at them whenever they have plenty issues in marriage. They usually run with the highest bidders and most of them end up marrying a beast who usually mess them up after few years of marriage. I know of four married ladies who are weeping now..

My neighbor who sharperly married a man who is financially okay, based in the USA, she is crying badly now. His family is dealing with her and she was busy sharing with my two nights ago, weeping and complaining she didnt ask questions before accepting him..

I was happy for her because i know her type. They plenty among u all Nigerian girls. They always think they are smart.

Heya...I am touched grin grin
Why don't you put this story in a book?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:53am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz

What do you really want from a man?

Is it wealth or love or both?

If you can't answer this question, you might end up in serious relationship problem later in life.

For instance, if you leave your current boyfriend and go for your customer and later find out that your customer is not as rich as he appears, you would leave him. I am sure that was what happened in the two times you cheated on your boyfriend.

You need to sit down and ask yourself that question. What really do you want? How much do you know this customer? Why did you cheat twice and did happen with the same person or two different people?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 10:58am On May 30, 2018
djgrafiti:
@Op I hope ur definition of ur said customer being nice is not because he gives u money and material gifts,a rich guy can give u heaven and earth just to get what he wants as long as he can afford it....marriage is a different ball game don't get carried away by niceties.
but then u know in naija nice is defined as when a guy gives a girl money and giftscheesy. Lets jus hope this her intending customer she wants to date is genuine and not some well to do fukboy who lures girls he wants to smash with money den dump them after chopping.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Freeman59: 10:59am On May 30, 2018
The so called new bestie has already bleeped OP. This is just medicine after death.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by cychez(m): 11:00am On May 30, 2018
Go and be the cheat that you've always been.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by itzjwizzy(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:

No insult plz
grin grin. No insult ke grin when u carry this kin matter com naira land? Lemme advise u, carry koroba and prepare cry tire
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by sapeleboi(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2018
after allowing order guys to finish the juice from you abi. God go punish you there
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by itzjwizzy(m): 11:05am On May 30, 2018
greatnaija01:
You really are a wonder

You are NOT a faithful Lady for relationship. You have lived in dishonesty and its all because of MONEY and Greed.

you are also materialistic (NO MATTER HOW YOU DENY IT, YOU ACTUALLY ARE.)

You have lied to your boyfriend and you feel you are better than him, so why are you still MANAGING him, he no longer appeals to you so leave him... you have HURT him beyond what he can imagine but because he does not know that is why he is still sucking up to u.

The new guy whom u called BESTIE may be the one you should marry (i.e If you wont CHEAT on him too with a new bestie when he gets boring).

You need to realize you will not be YOUNG FOREVER, and you may actually be lazy to WORK on your RELATIONSHIP. You are DOUBLE MINDED.

So pls make up your LIFE by making up your MIND to be FAITHFUL AND LOYAL.

Your bestie MUST always be your LOVER.... So stop deceiving yourself.

THIS IS A BITTER TRUTH, BUT SWALLOW IT AND IT WILL CURE YOU.

Oga u de vex o grin
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by pocohantas(f): 11:06am On May 30, 2018
oyb:

but erm . . .i thought you were an advocate of hoarding?

No, I am not.

I only answered that question from a general perspective.
I can't handle too many men at a time, I am not that strong grin
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by itzjwizzy(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2018
donstan18:

grin she said no insult please.... grin

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by itzjwizzy(m): 11:08am On May 30, 2018
onlyme07:
Obinrin...Woman...haba

Fear God.!!!
Tell them o. Later na man go de suffer d pangs n blames
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by itzjwizzy(m): 11:09am On May 30, 2018
egorov:
Okay, 3rd cheating loading
grin ;D7th sef. She don do 2, this one na 3... Lez be counting
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by clive2u(m): 11:10am On May 30, 2018
Do u have a real supermarket or provision store?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by itzjwizzy(m): 11:12am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.
U bad gan.. Shey you know how d guy life go be later? I wonder when materialism won't be the focus of ladies... Speaking about men not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat.. Are you a man or have u tried all men? Ppwople have their differences. So please don't generalize
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by yabas(m): 11:14am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:

No insult plz
Madam forget the no insult on Nairaland cos these guys here will deal with you big time grin grin grin grin grin. The truth is, if your customer is ready and thinking about marriage, surely you have to go with him but if his intention is to play football on that grass then I'll advice you remain where u r

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by founts(m): 11:15am On May 30, 2018
Finished NYSC 3yrs ago? I can already tell his average age range.

The young man is trying to build his life, his wife is in SS2 now.[/quote]
Mam, Love Ur View Buh I'll Like To State Here Dt I Had Few Of My Pals (in Our mid 30s) Bak Then That Served. In Nigeria, People Go Tru Alot To Actualize Their Dreams. Cheers!!!
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by MiltonFine: 11:16am On May 30, 2018
1000LIKES:

So what guarantees that the said bestie will end up marrying her? FOOL.

Am sure her so called biological clock will stop ticking when the bestie dumps her ass too. Abi na only women sabi dump.

What about the reality that some made men will continue to toil with women who just want them because they are already made rather than growing with them from scratch Does that make it right? Madam reality.

Instead of you to give good advice, you are busy wallowing in your pain.

FOOLISH girl
I guess that's why made men often Bleep around and destroy other chap's relationships cos they too were victims in their younger years. Vicious cycle indeed.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by yabas(m): 11:17am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

So, why not now?

You seem matured and intelligent for ur age grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Carried His Girl Without Legs On His Shoulder In Cute Pre Wedding Photo / What Does He Really Mean When He Says:am Missing You? / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.