Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,110 members, 7,814,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:18 PM

I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (61891 Views)

I Wanna Hurt My Ex So Badly! / I Slept With My "Bestie"! / My Bestie Is Now Asking Me Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by movid(m): 9:28am On May 30, 2018
donstan18:
Argh! what are you waiting for? shocked

Say YES to him nh, when you see another closer customer, say YES to him again, If another customer comes close, say another YES and on and on like that.

Just keep saying YES to customers like an OH YES member, even if na mad man, just say YES to him, just keep saying YES to anything that has preeeq, even your neighbor's goat embarassed

Then when they are done pounding your body like fufu, by 40 you'll end up in church, shouting "Satan die by fire" "Die by fire" "Die by fire" embarassed

Nonsense and ingredient! embarassed .....C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC embarassed embarassed embarassed
grin grin grin No mind am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by AndyM6: 9:28am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz

I wish i gud get hold of u ryt now and beat d demon out of the hand u use in typing ds pwee.
The problem is you are yet to know what you want and you've never loved your bf cos if u do cheating will be so difficult in d 1st place not to talk of making a chain reaction of it. U said it yourself uve cheated 2wiz already and now you are catching feelings again, despite the fact that u are financially okay for you to run a boutique. Aunty just get yourself accredited cos u be olosho.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Slimdoug(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:
Fellow nairalanders. I am confused please, i own a supermarket and v been in a relationship with my current bf whoz not yet working after his Nysc, we v been dating for 3 years now and it has been going well even though I v cheated on him twice, but he forgave me, hez nice. My problem now is that I v a customer, we are extremely close to the extent that we do discuss everything together. am even now closer to him than my bf, hez like a bestie.

But hez now asking me out and pple are telling me to answer him saying its advisable to date ur best friend than anyone else and I don't want to hurt my bf anymore and I don't want to hurt this guy too, he has bin nice to me...pls what's ur take on this, what do you advice i should do?

No insult plz

You're just looking for a stupid excuse to dump the poor boy. But hey, I'm not even sorry for the 1diot who makes a lady his priority instead of finding a way to fill his empty pocket. Those kind of guys don't deserve pity from the b1tches of this Buhari era.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:29am On May 30, 2018
sammirano:

Is people like you that make them continue doing all these nonsense. Where is it written she can use her bodi d way she choose, and moreover courtsy demands that you end one relationship before another. We'll I don't blame her, when the imaginary bf already accepted her after cheating. Lolz I can only imagine.
If you’re among those who are quick to always remark ‘it’s her life’ ‘it’s her business’ whenever someone posts indecent pictures of themselves online then you have NO reasons to condemn anyone who chooses to use their bodies they way they want!
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Liftkid(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

so true,never trust the love of a broke guy.

he's still nice cos he's still broke and jobless and no girl can take him for now, hence,the cling.

do you know how many times I have forgiven bae ?
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Edonojie007(m): 9:30am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

I'm being factual.
and no,I respect my relationship.

the problem is you talking about level when you are clueless about what level is all about.
and for the record,she's moving from a low to high level.tongue
This Girl,from All Your Comment So Far,you Are Like Her; That Guy Is Ryt. You Condemn Her,you Condemn Yourself- Same Oloshos.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Babyforever(f): 9:31am On May 30, 2018
LifeofAirforce:

Lol

Who's this one for Christ sake
Just change for the sake of your unborn baby boy hope it helps be a responsible adult stop posting your life here
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by kenex4ever(m): 9:32am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

it's becAuse he's broke,guys don't forgive that easily.
especially the made ones.
is it made girls that forgive easily? Assume that guy cheats on this woman and see as she breaks up with him ASAP.

Who will forgive will forgive but it mostly depends on what the victim is benefiting from the partner.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by CSTR1003: 9:32am On May 30, 2018
Am I the only one bothered that this lady is just fuccking different diccks with reckless abandon?

na one man who is probably not in the picture yet , go carry am put for house after she has extended her sexual mileage a bit more.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by RichCollins: 9:32am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:

Had it been his working u wouldn't have cheated on him but his not that's why I don't believe in the existence of love without money. U will still hurt him again and again and some day he will end up hating u. Choose what you want.But no that one day u might still need him by then is too late. We live in a small world .....
No insult plz
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by OLAJADON: 9:33am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

You both are definitely going to part ways, LATER.
So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.
thumbs up
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Lobster919: 9:34am On May 30, 2018
I fought a strong urge to not comment. But here goes.

Please leave the boyfriend out of all this for a minute. The poor boy has received enough insults and judgements from people who don't even know him. Even if he is broke, Unemployed for three years - Is it your business? That he is low doesn't make him a perpetual failure.

But It is the OP's business.
1. When she started the relationship with him 3 years ago (he was serving) wasn't he broke and unemployed? What still attracted her to him? His khaki or paltry Nysc allowance?.
Like i said. We have no business with this young man. But we do have business with the OP.

2. You cheated on him twice. This wasn't even done because you loved who you cheated with - I'm sure they were employed and not "broke". This exercise wasn't done because you wanted to start a relationship with who you cheated with. This wasn't done because it was a mistake (two is a charm).
You slept with them because you felt the sexual urge and attractiveness plus last ingredient greed to do so.
Your "poor" boyfriend is broke. Was his peni.s "broke" too? Why didn't you go to him for sex as well?

3. To those shouting and giving consultations "oh he is broke. He is humble. They are all loyal when broke". You have no business with that young man. OP has enough serious problems already for you all to give consultation on.

4. I don't care what you do. move on to the "nice customer", You need to get married, he is your bestie yen yen yen. You deserve no insults.
But I'll implore you to break up properly with your current boyfriend and be honest with him. For future sake because it's certain he can't remain the same forever.

And please. For national peace. Let's learn to drop this "he is broke, she is broke" language. Or insulting people when they ask for advise. For national peace.

3 Likes

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Damfostopper(m): 9:35am On May 30, 2018
The guy is forgiving you because he is broke and ur working and Atleast providing for him with free kpekus too.....why won't he forgive?..... even if you cheat 100 times... he will still forgive you..... when he is financially buoyant.... he will recall it and dumb ur ass

... you think a normal guy with sense and who is doing well will tolerate that nonsensse and cheating ish............ except maybe he is under a spell....

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Westbestside: 9:36am On May 30, 2018
donstan18:

Say YES to him nh, when you see another closer customer, say YES to him again, If another customer comes close, say another YES and on and on like that.

Just keep saying YES to customers like an OH YES member, even if na mad man, just say YES to him, just keep saying YES to anything that has preeeq, even your neighbor's goat embarassed

Then when they are done pounding your body like fufu, by 40 you'll end up in church, shouting "Satan die by fire" "Die by fire" "Die by fire" embarassed

Nonsense and ingredient! embarassed .....C'omon will you get out of here and go get your PVC embarassed embarassed embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by smatadex(m): 9:37am On May 30, 2018
You know Both men better than any of us here....no man would tolerate cheating partner, he just forgave you because he love you or because his jobless and had no choice. But the truth is you cheated on him because you want too, sorry to say this, cheating is in your blood, not because his jobless. You can help him out if you really care about him and if his serious too. No man would tolerate cheating partner, don’t ever forget that. Think about this....you have know your guy for 3 years and you think someone you just met is better than him, why stay with him for 3 years. Men are not stupid, don’t think you know the new guy yet, just let him get under your pant before you know the real demon. You are not cheating on your guy because his jobless but because is in your blood.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Bryan88(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2018
Are u really dis wicked? because its very obvious ur innocent BF didnt wrong u in any way...He even had 2 4giv u twice after cheating on him wit oda niggas sumtin most guys wont do xpecially me and now u postin this shit?...what kinda person are u u re really mean and d truth of d matter is dat u dont love dis guy anymore cos if u do, u wont b postin this...so i dont knw or cant figure out what u really want frm us but i bet u, karma wil surely visit u if u ever hurt dis my nigga again. Good Day
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by IAmAmbrose(m): 9:38am On May 30, 2018
You think he is your Bestie... You don't know he is just bestie with yuh Puna..
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by ApolitiCal: 9:38am On May 30, 2018
CSTR1003:
Am I the only one bothered that this lady is just fuccking different diccks with reckless abandon?

na one man who is probably not in the picture yet , go carry am put for house after she has extended her sexual mileage a bit more.

Funny enough, another person is fucking your own wife now. She will break the relationship when she meets you and you will pay the dowry and be dancing like the dancing senator and people will be congratulating you and you be happy you marry a wife. That's life.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Nobody: 9:40am On May 30, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

Because she decides to use her body the way she wants now makes her a hoe? Where is the ‘freedom’ you nairaland males have been championing lately?
Any lady is free to be a hoe. I don't recall any law in naija that restrict any lady to hoe if she wants to hoecheesy. Its just that for every action there's a reactioncheesy. Cc Sir Isaac Newton .
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by sammirano: 9:43am On May 30, 2018
AkpaMgbor:

If you’re among those who are quick to always remark ‘it’s her life’ ‘it’s her business’ whenever someone posts indecent pictures of themselves online then you have NO reasons to condemn anyone who chooses to use their bodies they way they want!

And where is your evidence of me claiming anywhere that 'its her life' I will never support such notion.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by CSTR1003: 9:44am On May 30, 2018
ApolitiCal:

Funny enough, another person is fucking your own wife now. She will break the relationship when she meets you and you will pay the dowry and be dancing like the dancing senator and people will be congratulating you and you be happy you marry a wife. That's life.
lol
Of course it is something we have all accepted.
There are basically very ladies of full marriageable age and mental maturity that have Remained chaste today.
Before a lady gets to a marriageable age and mental maturity, a stream of guys would have serviced her thoroughly.

Of course, I have accepted that.

My problem with this girl though is that she does not even see it as anything.
Like sleeping with different size male phalluses is nothing.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by SEALL(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2018
hmmmm, its easy for us all to abuse the lady in question bt hw many of us av actually giving the advice she needed.
she is confuse becos pple are saying she should give it a try and she needed help. if actually these new guy is serious and she left him or miss that opportunity, we will all abuse her that when she new the guy is serious, she should av leave the broke ass 3yrs bf. my opinion is for her bf, what is he presently doing toward his predicament or is he waiting for manner from her at all time. lady will not stick to a guy who is not planning towards the future, and trying to make the future possible which i know thats y d girl cheated on him before.
if 1 of those 2 cheat as worked out, she wont b here seeking for advice, she would AV LONG BEEN MARRIED.

THANKS.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by MicroSweet(m): 9:45am On May 30, 2018
YOU MIGHT WANT TO KEEP BOTH GUYS and see how it goes...

If your kpekus capacity can carry both simultaneously. LMAO
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Acidosis(m): 9:47am On May 30, 2018
Cynie42:

No insult plz

People really need to stop acting as though relationships or love are some magical stunts. Chances are you will fall in love with another "bestie" if you give another man a chance for intimate conversations. Your bestie didn't fall from the sky, you knew you had a relationship to keep, yet you allowed another man into your life. What were you expecting? to invest in your supermarket business?

My take on the issue? Choose whoever you want, but most importantly, learn the rudiments of commitment. Your lack of commitment was the reason you cheated twice.. Lack of commitment will of course make you to cheat again on the old or new bestie. Your chances of cheating with your new bestie is 100% because another bestie will come into your 'no-commitment lifestyle' and you will cheat again.

How can you be in full-time conversation with an opposite sex and expect your longstanding relationship to be the same? How else do love relationships happen?

1 Like

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Toybreezy: 9:48am On May 30, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah, he isn't nice. He is broke and it has obviously affected his self-esteem. Men are not magnanimous enough to forgive a cheat and not bring it up later. This is the reason I would break-up with him, if I were you. You're definitely not going to start a marriage with him, having that in mind. That's me assuming you guys will marry, which is highly unlikely, considering the pressure ladies face and how long it takes a young man to stand on his feet.

You both are definitely going to part ways, LATER.
So, why not now?

If you like the other guy, give it a shot(with your head). It's a vicious cycle. Some young guy has to lose his girlfriend for an older financially stable guy to get married smiley

But this your title sha @ jobless boyfriend. Looks like his joblessness is a problem o. Try not to cheat on your next.
You are so insightful
Wow, let's be friends.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by AkpaMgbor(m): 9:48am On May 30, 2018
lefulefu:
Any lady is free to be a hoe. I don't recall any law in naija that restrict any lady to hoe if she wants to hoecheesy. Its just that for every action there's a reactioncheesy. Cc Sir Isaac Newton .
Perfect! Allow the lady to be whatever she wants...
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by trapQ: 9:48am On May 30, 2018
Why are you men like this? Men have been cheating for centuries, women have started the same and y'all are now crying wolf. How does the cheating of one woman make women the most confused beings on earth?
antidisestablis:

You are already cheating, you are having emotional affair , I don't just know most of these ladies we have now a days cannot set boundary for themselves.
The only advise I have for you is to leave that poor guy now because u will effectually break his heart.
I just pity the poor guy, women are the most confused being on earth.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Gangster1ms: 9:48am On May 30, 2018
Dillusionist:

so true,never trust the love of a broke guy.

he's still nice cos he's still broke and jobless and no girl can take him for now, hence,the cling.
I wonder what kind of brain u have.. what do u mean no girl will take him? Are u saying u females are all materialistic? Ain't surprised tho.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by Rubyventures: 9:48am On May 30, 2018
donstan18:

Please don't kill me with laughter, you are a comedian grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by meobizy(f): 9:49am On May 30, 2018
...yet women wonder why men never forgive females who cheat.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by AntiWailer: 9:49am On May 30, 2018
Your bf too is planning for you.

Nobody gets angry with his ATM

When revenge comes, u will look for tears and u will not see.
Re: I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie by trapQ: 9:49am On May 30, 2018
So which spirit possesses cheating men
Nackzy:
Your just a cheat and you will remain a cheat cos from all indications you have money so u don't have any excuse whatsoever to cheat on that innocent guy ..that means even wen u marry and ur husband has money the same spirit that posses u now will still posses u in marriage....u need Jesus

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

He Is Yoruba But Wants To Marry An Igbo Lady: Please Advise Him / Woman Happy To Share Her Husband With His Girlfriends, One Gets Pregnant For Him / Men This Is What Women Bring To The Table.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.