Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... (40041 Views)

My Wife Refused To Do Family Planning Now She Is Pregnant Again / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. / My Wife Is Insisting We Do Family Planning Just After Giving Birth To A Child. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Milesrose(f): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
That a family is well-to do today doesn't mean it will be well to do tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by viexcey(f): 5:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Boss13:

I am sorry, I disagree. Only a wicked lady would ignore her family problems because she is married. You are certainly right that a rich man may get poor and a poor one may become rich. However, a rich man who gets poor never remains poor except he is a stupid kind like the one who married a poor girl, instead of strengthen allies and connections through marriage. Have you ever wondered why political position and contracts circulate within a certain class or group of people! Think again.

When it comes to marriage - Women are smarter than men. I think it’s high time men got smarter about it. A woman would marry you if she thinks that your future earning potential is sufficient for her and secure. However, when there is financial challenge, she would dump yo winku or when a richer man comes around.

Gets please get your money up and don’t be a Captain save a Hoe. If you are from a poor background, fine marry within your class if you think it’s right. If you want to move up and you are not married yet, NEVER, I repeat NEVER marry a girl from a poor background.

However, I didn't mean she will ignore her family. Only a woman can create a boundary on how her family interfere in her marriage/ demand from her husband.
Again, lets assume everyone thinks like the op, its only right his siblings marries to/from humble families too. And when such happens, will he ever be free from his siblings demanding from him? Naaa! So, the man's family can demand and his wife's family can't? It will only make sense if the man is from a well to do family too. This way, none can demand.
Never as a man hope to attach yourself to another man's money, you maybe disappointed, disrespected or otherwise. Make your own money first and find a lady that will give you peace, respect, happiness, someone you can grow old with, and stop worrying about things you can never control.
Finally, There's no arithmetic formular when it comes to marriage. Each marriage comes with its own challenges. Rather than worrying about money which can come/goes anytime, worry about marrying a lady that will create a peaceful home for ya.
What is a rich man without peace of mind and sleepless nights? money can't buy those, you know.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Milesrose(f): 5:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
That a family is well to do today is not an assurance it will be well to do tomorrow, is even better to marry an average girl who is working on becoming well to do than someone who is there already.

1 Like

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by franchasng: 5:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Boss13:

I am sorry, I disagree. Only a wicked lady would ignore her family problems because she is married. You are certainly right that a rich man may get poor and a poor one may become rich. However, a rich man who gets poor never remains poor except he is a stupid kind like the one who married a poor girl, instead of strengthen allies and connections through marriage. Have you ever wondered why political position and contracts circulate within a certain class or group of people! Think again.

When it comes to marriage - Women are smarter than men. I think it’s high time men got smarter about it. A woman would marry you if she thinks that your future earning potential is sufficient for her and secure. However, when there is financial challenge, she would dump you or when a richer man comes around.

Gets please get your money up and don’t be a Captain save a Hoe. If you are from a poor background, fine marry within your class if you think it’s right. If you want to move up and you are not married yet, NEVER, I repeat NEVER marry a girl from a poor background.
Preach on bra!

Nigerian women are smarter than Nigerian men when it comes to marriage!

Nigerian ladies marry for financial security and future security while Nigerian men marry for physical beauty and useless submissiveness angry

Royal families and political families and long rich families use marriage to seal more financial, political and business ties while poor, average and middle-class men use marriage to incur more financial debts and problems into their life, which most times lead to their eventual future downfall and children sufferings , it has to change grin

It is time Nigerian guys start to marry right.

Stop going after poor ladies who are financial burdens just because you assume she will be submissive more than the ladies doing well financially, its all fallacy created by we Nigerian guys and by Hollywood films shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Boss13: 5:46pm On Dec 03, 2018
franchasng:
Preach on bra!

Nigerian ladies marry for financial security and future security while Nigerian men marry for physical beauty and useless submissiveness angry

Royal families and political families and long rich families use marriage to seal more financial, political and business ties while poor, average and middle-class men use marriage to incur more financial debts and problems into their life, which most times lead to their eventual future downfall and children sufferings , it has to change grin

Stop going after poor ladies who are financial burdens just because you assume she will be submissive more than the ladies doing well financially, its all fallacy created by we Nigerian guys and by Hollywood films shocked

They have to know. That’s why I support your opinion 100%. I never married from a poor background and it was not by chance or love. I swore never to do it because I have seen the finances of good men go under. I have also swore never to give birth like they give award for the number of children one has. When I was a bachelor, I dated - rich gals, poor gals - and there are not different. In fact the poor ones have too much problems and were so demanding financially. You can’t blame them. Imagine playing the role of a lover and a father at the same time. Why take up the role of a girl’s parents? It is this stupid ignorance thinking that has put many Nigerian men in financial bondage.

Women are smarter than men when it comes to picking their spouse. Many men don’t ask what they intend to get from their marriage. If you do the maths - when two people come together and the family income does not change upward, that’s a fall in financial capability and that means there is a net decrease or demerit for that man after getting married. Add family wahala to that and kids - that man is destined to struggle. No be witch or village people Na who you marry.

I wanted to use a real life experience to exemplify this line of thought but out of respect for the people concerned, I decided other wise.

NEVER MARRY A POOR GIRL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. DONT SAVE ANYONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by leonard002(m): 5:50pm On Dec 03, 2018
zaragal:

I will only reply the last sentence.... Yes! ladies dont wanna cook anymore because u guys are expecting them to join the breadwinning team. So u guys should join the housekeeping team too. Nigerians!!! u guys dont even understand marriage one bit. U think its all this laid down money rules u listed up here, your eye never open.... If money could save marriages, The rich wouldnt be getting a divorce. I hope u marry right and have a happy home because you will not understand that some things so very cheap that money can't afford them and they are the key pillars to keeping a successful marriage.

Adios sugar, have a good nyt rest
wow... will you marry me? cheesy
Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Boss13: 5:52pm On Dec 03, 2018
Milesrose:
That a family is well to do today is not an assurance it will be well to do tomorrow, is even better to marry an average girl who is working on becoming well to do than someone who is there already.

Story - have you never heard of the rich gets richer and the poor gets poorer. Do you think rich people are stupid?

1 Like

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Eberechi24(f): 6:03pm On Dec 03, 2018
Respect55:
Most girls from well - to-do families really have problems. That was why I aborted with this last one I wanted to settle down with
Hook her up with franchasng. She's his spec

1 Like

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by oglalasioux(m): 6:07pm On Dec 03, 2018
CanadianNaija:

Hitler was married.

Hitler was married the day he committed suicide just for a final favour to Eva Braun for remaining faithful to him till the end.

He was unmarried all his life because of same reason I gave above. He said it severally in Mein Kampf (I have a copy).

2 Likes

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Eberechi24(f): 6:11pm On Dec 03, 2018
franchasng:
Preach on bra!

What you are campaigning for isn't marriage but partnership. An open partnership registered in CAC. The both parties can do whatever s/he likes.
Your kind go after young girl after being married to your imaginary woman.

1 Like

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Boss13: 6:12pm On Dec 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

What you are campaigning for isn't marriage but partnership. An open partnership registered in CAC. The both parties can do whatever s/he likes.

Madam marriage is partnership in common law for your information.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by kollinzgee(m): 6:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigerian women will someday face the sad reality of life.90% of Nigerian men are broke the remaining rich 10% will settle with their class no wonder most of our girls go unmarried till they reach 30 ,its simple maths since they don't want the broke guys

.davido is one of the richest youths in the country he is dating chioma a well to do girl do you think chioma is a broke girl ?
nope .she went to Babcock university ,broke people don't go to that school her father is not even in support of her relationship with davido even with his 30billion .more to that Mr easy is dating ortedolas daughter you see what am talking about what of psquare. these guys were once broke before riches found them .mathematically your chances of finding a rich boyfriend/husband is low you may still settle for less girl abeg make una join the hustle abeg economy.

1 Like

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Finelinks: 6:16pm On Dec 03, 2018
oglalasioux:
Have it at the back of your heart that nature has never gifted any human being with two things at the same time. It gifts you one and takes another thing dear to you.

You may find girls from well to do, strong backgrounds but don't ever expect to enjoy that marriage. The worst condition a man can find himself is to be branded a gold digger by his in laws. Even if you provide everything in your family people will still see you as the parasite. Girls from well to do homes don't have anything to whip them into line unlike the poor girl who will be submissive knowing you are her lifeline.

You can marry a rich girl if you don't mind the shame that comes with it (your respect as the husband is almost zero). Or marry an average girl and savour the love and respect.

One of the reasons Adolf Hitler didn't marry was because he was surrounded by women from rich and influential homes. He was looking for a girl from low humble beginnings because he wanted the joys of companionship.

Hitler looking for women from humble beginning?

Not true
Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by kollinzgee(m): 6:18pm On Dec 03, 2018
Nigerian women will someday face the sad reality of life.90% of Nigerian men are broke the remaining rich 10% will settle with their class no wonder most of our girls go unmarried till they reach 30 ,its simple maths since they don't want the broke guys

.davido is one of the richest youths in the country he is dating chioma a well to do girl do you think chioma is a broke girl ?
nope .she went to Babcock university ,broke people don't go to that school her father is not even in support of her relationship with davido even with his 30billion .more to that Mr easy is dating ortedolas daughter you see what am talking about what of psquare. these guys were once broke before riches found them .mathematically your chances of finding a rich boyfriend/husband is low you may still settle for less girl abeg make una join the hustle abeg economy no good.
Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by jorion(m): 6:19pm On Dec 03, 2018
Eberechi24:

Marriage have always been about partnership. That's why marriage is called an institution. I do pity guys who are into this love of a thing. Ahhhhh, wetin I don c women use men eyes see all for love.

1 Like

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by oglalasioux(m): 6:21pm On Dec 03, 2018
Finelinks:

Hitler looking for women from humble beginning?

Not true

What do you know about Hitler? Have you read any book written about him or his own Mein Kampf? Go to YouTube and watch 'Hitler In Colour'.

1 Like

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Boss13: 6:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
kollinzgee:

nope .she went to Babcock university ,broke people don't go to that school her father is not even in support of her relationship with davido even with his 30billion .more to that Mr easy is dating ortedolas daughter you see what am talking about what of psquare. these guys were once broke before riches found them .mathematically your chances of finding a rich boyfriend/husband is low you may still settle for less girl abeg make una join the hustle abeg economy.

Leave out Nigerian women - look inwards. Nigerian women are not stupid, they are very smart. Don’t you see the surge in single ladies dating married men. If what you propose becomes the norm, many won’t mind to become third wives.

Your concern should be not marrying a poor girl and getting your money up.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Fitz22(f): 6:24pm On Dec 03, 2018
I think it's a selfish reason. All the best though. Na Igbo guys dey reason like this, especially the selfish guy.

1 Like

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by jorion(m): 6:27pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmmmm
Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by jorion(m): 6:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Boss13:

Leave out Nigerian women - look inwards. Nigerian women are not stupid, they are very smart. Don’t you see the surge in single ladies dating married men. If what you propose becomes the norm, many won’t mind to become third wives.

Your concern should be not marrying a poor girl and getting your money up.

That's if rich men are stupid to marry more than one. My dad works for Nnpc, I live in one of their complexes for years, the only thing a girl will get from a married man now is to help madam to alleviate conji, not marriage. The ones who were foolish enough to take their spoorts serious either lost their lives, family or wealth. The younger ones have become wiser. My own dad was one of them and he lost his entire family, can't trust a man who prioritizes sex

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Boss13: 6:32pm On Dec 03, 2018
jorion:

That's if rich men are stupid to marry more than one. My dad works for Nnpc, I live in one of their complexes for years, the only thing a girl will get from a married man now is to help madam to alleviate conji, not marry. The ones who were foolish enough to take their sports serious either lost their lives, family or wealth. The younger ones have become wiser. My own dad was one of them and he lost his entire family

Sorry about that - yet again you raised another valid point for men. Poor girls/women will only bring a man down. It’s like playing with PIGS.

This thread is very important for young men - Marry wisely. Who you marry determines how far you go. That’s a popular quote. Many men fail to ask - HOW. It is the HOW we are explaining here.

2 Likes

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by ngozifred(f): 6:43pm On Dec 03, 2018
Hmmm. Well, we all have our criteria when looking for that special someone. Just be careful though in your search and also, don't loose a good girl that would give you peace because of those standards. Cheers!

2 Likes

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by lastclaire4(f): 6:44pm On Dec 03, 2018
[quote author=franchasng post=73519767]hahahaha, I like your type that allow nature to take its place lol.

I don't dispute the fact that I might end up marrying below my class finally, but it is my desire like the op to marry within my level, and if by nature's making I end up with a lady below my par, I will make sure I help her come up to my taste and if she refuses or keeps dulling, I will call it quits for real.

I love focused and ambitious ladies who are friendly, and not rude; I have met such ladies in the past but then I wasn't just into ladies for no reason I can tell, so there are still successful ladies that are friendly, reasonable and well mannered, one just need to take his time and don't rush or be desperate in your search to find them.

I am not the type of guy that want my lady to be cooking and cleaning for me, I hated this even when we were in school, I always abuse my guys that do that.

I am not a foodie; I eat like bird, I pick, I am highly choosy with food and food don't make me go gaga so I don't need a wife to be my cook or cleaner or house girl. If we need one, we hire.

I once had a house keeper that comes to take care of my house chores some time ago until I was advised that its bad because of the so many ills we hear in the world today before one uses his hand to hire his killer.

So I am not those kind of guys looking for a submissive house maid as wife, I have a different notion about life and marriage entirely and if I don't find what I desire I may stay single for life its not a crime my parents have plenty enough grandchildren already.

I just need a friendly lady, jovial, humble, smart, financially valuable, focused
Your second paragraph sounds more like it. Don't worry you will get a lady you desire soon; if she is not there yet. When she comes, don't be blind to see.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by pansophist(m): 6:51pm On Dec 03, 2018
My wealthy uncle made the mistake of disregarding the financial situation of his wife before marriage, and that single handedly led to the breakdown of his marriage. From his wife unreasonable demands, to his in law, he even went to the extent of bearing the financial burden of her brothers in uni after their father passed away. He pride himself on being "the man" while his wife and sibling bleed him dry. Her sister moved into his place and he became responsible for her as well.

Currently now his business has not been moving fine which made him unable to keep up with the expense. The people he even try to appease disregarded him since he is not meeting up, and that single handedly broke his marriage as his wife couldn't live up to her materialism anymore.

Marry within your class gentlemen. To be perpetually broke is more of mentality and life choices than situational. Marriage should be also of an ally, the coming together of two to make a stronger one.

5 Likes

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by jorion(m): 6:58pm On Dec 03, 2018
pansophist:
My wealthy uncle made the mistake of disregarding the financial situation of his wife before marriage, and that single handedly led to the breakdown of his marriage. From his wife unreasonable demands, to his in law, he even went to the extent of bearing the financial burden of her brothers in uni after their father passed away. He pride himself on being "the man" while his wife and sibling bleed him dry. Her sister moved into his place and he became responsible for her as well.

Currently now his business has not been moving fine which made him unable to keep up with the expense. The people he even try to appease disregarded him since he is not meeting up, and that single handedly broke his marriage as his wife couldn't live up to her materialism anymore.

Marry within your class gentlemen. To be perpetually broke is more of mentality and life choices than situational. Marriage should be also of an ally, the coming together of two to make a stronger one.

This is just saad
Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Tecks10: 7:04pm On Dec 03, 2018
GodisGood4321:
For a start, I’m not a gold digger nor am mine looking for someone to take care of my bills.

A little bit about myself. I’m 32 and I’m from a humble background and by the grace of God, my hustle don begins to pay. I'm a graduate and works in a popular oil and gas firm with a monthly take-home of seven-digit. But base on the fact that I'm from a humble background and God don give me breakthrough, I'm supporting my families (siblings) and sometimes friends who are still hustling to establish themselves.

So I am a bit careful to date a lady who is the supporting member of her family as well, otherwise, support responsibilities may fall back on me as the man if one marries such lady. And no matter how much one think he earns, too many dependents can weary one progress and a tree can't make a forest. This engineer my desire to marry a girl from a well-to-do family, even if she doesn't earn much, but her family shouldn't be a liability. I have a reservation of being the ‘look-up-to’ person in my family and as well the ‘look-up-to’ person in a wife family as well. While one may be grateful to God for being able to be looked up to, the pressure of demand/expectation may be overwhelming and could slow one’s progress and one runs the risk of not having who to run to when his own need arises because everyone around has always looked up to you.

But the challenge is to see and get a girl from a well-to-do family is hard. Is either I can't find any or the few I meet always an attitude issue and are hardly submissive. Meanwhile, I have seen decent ladies from a humble background who are equally making some progress in their own right, but i lost interest when I get to know of their family background because of my biased to marry from a well-to-do family. Besides the benefit of not having many dependents by marrying from a well-to-do family, I covert the benefit of been related to in-laws who may have some sort of relevance and influence.

I have this feeling I am settling for less than I originally desired when I see decent ladies but they are from a humble background that I do not advance things with them.

Please, I want to know if this my obsession of marrying from a well-to-do family is reasonable or I am taking it overboard. I just want to hear people opinions about my line of thought and be sure I am still in touch with reality and not just be idealism.

I understand you considerably, and no! You are not a gold digger. But you see, marriage is beyond financial status. You're looking for a girl from a well to do family; but have you ever thought of how this family will treat and respect you?Have you wondered how much influence the family has on her: would it be a positive or a negative influence? Have you thought about their expectations of you as a son in-law of an affluent family? Have you ever wondered how much she spends or how extravagant she is? Come on! She's from a rich home, she has class , she would love to maintain her standard. I'm not saying there ain't girls that are from well to do homes who are responsible and have good families too, but these are things you should put into consideration too.

Marriage is beyond all these, this shouldn't be paramount. Peace of mind, understanding and tolerance is! I'll give a little illustration using my family.
We're 7 from my mum( 4 girls), we're not poor , we can take care of our basic needs. My elder sisters got married to rich/very comfortable men, but for once my family has never asked for their assistance no matter how pressing the needs are even when my dad was terribly sick, my parents just refused to ask for money. They'll always tell us -" what if they weren't rich ?what if your sisters are not married ?" They only give us at will; and frequently, people will always ask her if her in-laws are stingy, in a sly manner.

When you get married, you'll understand better

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Boss13: 7:08pm On Dec 03, 2018
pansophist:

Classic example.
Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by cherriex(f): 7:15pm On Dec 03, 2018
franchasng:
I am very humble and ordinary in real life oh, my future wife is a very lucky lady if she behaves cheesy

Honestly I no get wahala, always happy and smiling but don't take bullshit especially from ladies cos I grew up around guys grin

Good that you are humble woh, but your future wife go still hear am sha. grin grin, oya do and be our future president, but don't be corrupt woh, cos someone like you can make us help you sell naija, wee will even sign join.
Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by franchasng: 7:22pm On Dec 03, 2018
cherriex:

Good that you are humble woh, but your future wife go still hear am sha. grin grin, oya do and be our future president, but don't be corrupt woh, cos someone like you can make us help you sell naija, wee will even sign join.
hahahahahahaha, no I love kids and I wish to see every child well taken care of with a guaranteed future so I can't loot, but will do my best to make Nigeria work economically and security wise cos I hate anything that touch people's life.

I really wish I could have the chance to lead Nigeria someday cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by jorion(m): 7:25pm On Dec 03, 2018
Tecks10:

I understand you considerably, and no! You are not a gold digger. But you see, marriage is beyond financial status. You're looking for a girl from a well to do family; but have you ever thought of how this family will treat and respect you?Have you wondered how much influence the family has on her: would it be a positive or a negative influence? Have you thought about their expectations of you as a son in-law of an affluent family? Have you ever wondered how much she spends or how extravagant she is? Come on! She's from a rich home, she has class , she would love to maintain her standard. I'm not saying there ain't girls that are from well to do homes who are responsible and have good families too, but these are things you should put into consideration too.

Marriage is beyond all these, this shouldn't be paramount. Peace of mind, understanding and tolerance is! I'll give a little illustration using my family.
We're 7 from my mum( 4 girls), we're not poor , we can take care of our basic needs. My elder sisters got married to rich/very comfortable men, but for once my family has never asked for their assistance no matter how pressing the needs are even when my dad was terribly sick, my parents just refused to ask for money. They'll always tell us -" what if they weren't rich ?what if your sisters are not married ?" They only give us at will; and frequently, people will always ask her if her in-laws are stingy, in a sly manner.

When you get married, you'll understand better

The fact that you are trying to compare unions of old to the ones these present groups of desperados are into only proves that you don't understand millennia ladies. The problem usually starts when your wealth begins to wane, or when she sees wives of your colleagues driving brand new cars etc. That is when you will know that money is the most important criteria in marriage. So you think that because a girl is from a poor family, then the family have no influence over her? I am so sorry for you. The pressure from poor family is even much worse. Most educated rich men only want their daughters to be happy, nothing more. Afterall, what can you give to them that they can't provide for themselves.

1 Like

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by Tecks10: 7:28pm On Dec 03, 2018
Boss13:

They have to know. That’s why I support your opinion 100%. I never married from a poor background and it was not by chance or love. I swore never to do it because I have seen the finances of good men go under. I have also swore never to give birth like they give award for the number of children one has. When I was a bachelor, I dated - rich gals, poor gals - and there are not different. In fact the poor ones have too much problems and were so demanding financially. You can’t blame them. Imagine playing the role of a lover and a father at the same time. Why take up the role of a girl’s parents? It is this stupid ignorance thinking that has put many Nigerian men in financial bondage.

Women are smarter than men when it comes to picking their spouse. Many men don’t ask what they intend to get from their marriage. If you do the maths - when two people come together and the family income does not change upward, that’s a fall in financial capability and that means there is a net decrease or demerit for that man after getting married. Add family wahala to that and kids - that man is destined to struggle. No be witch or village people Na who you marry.

I wanted to use a real life experience to exemplify this line of thought but out of respect for the people concerned, I decided other wise.

NEVER MARRY A POOR GIRL FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. DONT SAVE ANYONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF

It's no one's fault to be poor. You guys should stop making this a priority. Have you met a poor girl who is very witty, ambitious and dexterous. There are so many of them out there, but they don't have the means.
The ultimate thing is finding a good person, who is willing to build and has good managerial skills too. You might find it among the rich or poor, but just don't pitch your search on the rich alone. A witty poor girl can turn wealthy if given the means. A wise woman whether rich or poor should know when her husband's finances are going low as a result of her family's expenses and should be able to make her family understand that.

Riches do not last forever, you may think someone is beyond ever being poor; but this is life and anything can happen at any time. You're not married yet, and that is why you have no idea.Being from a poor home
Should be the least of considerations to make. Marriage encompasses more than it. I don't expect you to understand, but I'm sure, with time; you will.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I desire to Marry A girl from a well-to-do family But... by jorion(m): 7:34pm On Dec 03, 2018
Tecks10:

It's no one's fault to be poor. You guys should stop making this a priority. Have you met a poor girl who is very witty, ambitious and dexterous. There are so many of them out there, but they don't have the means.
The ultimate thing is finding a good person, who is willing to build and has good managerial skills too. You might find it among the rich or poor, but just don't pitch your search on the rich alone. A witty poor girl can turn wealthy if given the means. A wise woman whether rich or poor should know when her husband's finances are going low as a result of her family's expenses and should be able to make her family understand that.

Riches do not last forever, you may think someone is beyond ever being poor; but this is life and anything can happen at any time. You're not married yet, and that is why you have no idea.Being from a poor home
Should be the least of considerations to make. Marriage encompasses more than it. I don't expect you to understand, but I'm sure, with time; you will.

Be careful what you wish for. I have seen ladies do things to make oil workers give them 90% of their salaries each month. That poor and witty wey dey sweet u go put u for trouble. Guys should learn to educate themselves. Do you think a lady will make the best hair style, buy expensive clothing, put on expensive makeup, wear those painful high heels, learn how to cat walk, twerk and not expect a return on investment. You think they do all that for some broke ass nigger??

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

'Small Girl With A Big God' - Opinion / Man Tying The Headgear Of His Fiancee On Their Traditional Wedding Day / DPO Lawan Abdullahi Pays Dowry For Lovers To Get Married In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.