Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:45 AM

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (35075 Views)

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by mimimile93: 8:04am On Jul 25, 2018
A wife shouldn't have any bestie whether male or female. Her husband should be her bestie.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by aorseer: 8:34am On Jul 25, 2018
Man and married woman CANNOT be friends

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 25, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

It doesnt work to married people let ask you has your mum ever had bestie male friend that your father knew of? , Back to the guy’s story if the person is true bestie why he hasnt introduced his own wife to this bestie married woman?

If he had then this guy would have talked to the guy’s wife 1st before coming to this forum

As for jada pinketts dont aways believe hollywood stories, tupac & jada were young around 25 when they dated, there were not bestie to the point of one being married in both of their lifes tupac, so the bestie friendship was never tested becoz tupac died before got married to smith

Though they dated i think jada also took advantage of being one the women who dated tupac, the more she talked about them especially around time to release tupac movie, the more the chance of making money as tv stations would want interviews and she gets paid

In the west you get paid for interviews if you s story tell about someone famous
So making this your point without including Bolded would have killed you, right?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Caring0(m): 9:52am On Jul 25, 2018
LegendaryLover:
bruh do the needful before some dude's 10inches be smashing ur wife...A DICK DON'T KNOW BESTFRIENDS

Hahahahahahahaha @dudes 10 inch smashing your wife, kai the thought of this fit give op heart attack grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by ImaIma1(f): 10:01am On Jul 25, 2018
You should be her best friend that she discusses everything with.

But having a male friend should not be a problem either. Although there should be boundaries and a definition of friendship

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Tombrown3(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2018
delugajackson:
That's how it starts. From "best friend", he becomes a shoulder to cry on, and then later a díck to ride on. Marriage is only meant for two and no third party should be involved.

For the safety of your sanity, I suggest you inform her of how uncomfortable you feel about this development. You need to be firm and possessive at times. You are, and should remain her only best friend. No room for "external competitors."

Can't stop laughing, dude you killed me.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by donbachi(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2018
If you are ok with it,no wahala....but,make u no sey,dem no dey use chicken do pet.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Captainicity(m): 11:05am On Jul 25, 2018
grin grin
VictorRomanov:
That's emotional infidelity - the beginning of the actual infidelity.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by obibob2020(m): 11:07am On Jul 25, 2018
My dear, the earlier you act fast the better for you. If you allow this to continue, gradually your wife will fall in love with the guy and she will end up screaming in the guys bed. I am advising you due to experience. It happened to me : though... not married then. We were just into courtship. Women can never be trusted both married and singles.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Apina(m): 1:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gabrie300:
Hello Guys my name is Gabriel Johnson,Am 31 years.I have been married to my wife whom is 29 years for the past 7 years..We are blessed with two kids.
But the thing is that,I see her chats with a Guy she knew 2 years ago. My wife says the Guy is her best friend nothing else.
Though I have not seen anything related to sex or that,but I don't feel comfortable with her chatting with this Particular Guy all the time.She claims the guy is married and I am not interested to know.All I want is for my Wife to cut him off.She's married for Christ sake.
Please narialanders help me with advice.
Am already loosing it.
You should be her best friend not another woman talk more of a man undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by ZIMDRILL(m): 1:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
IntrovertedK:
So making this your point without including Bolded would have killed you, right?

Its simple question that quickly makes get my point without going in circles

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by toideve(m): 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gabrie300:
Hello Guys my name is Gabriel Johnson,Am 31 years.I have been married to my wife whom is 29 years for the past 7 years..We are blessed with two kids.
But the thing is that,I see her chats with a Guy she knew 2 years ago. My wife says the Guy is her best friend nothing else.
Though I have not seen anything related to sex or that,but I don't feel comfortable with her chatting with this Particular Guy all the time.She claims the guy is married and I am not interested to know.All I want is for my Wife to cut him off.She's married for Christ sake.
Am already loosing it.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by GOFRONT(m): 4:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
shocked

Who is that male bestie of your wife??.....I hope he is not that Nairalander (cant remember his moniker again) who created a thread yestaday, boasting about how he enjoy to bleep married ladies....

In my ethnic background, there is a saying that "Male and female nor dey do friendship" grin cheesy

Oga, try cut off whatsoever tie btw your wife and her male bestie before monkey hand go begin resemble human hand inside soup cheesy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by oodua1stson: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gabrie300:
Am already loosing it.
hahahahahhahahahahahaha

That's what women do best. They are as cunning as snakes.

If truly you're the husband and not the houseboy you must give her an order to stop all forms of communication wit him. That is if you're a man oo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by msquarewld(m): 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
MissRaine69:
I am 100% certain the “best friends” wife does not know about their “friendship”. Do you know the name of his wife? If not how come the pair of you have not been introduced . See true friends are not hidden in the shadows and it’s not about insecurities it’s about boundaries and respect.
I agree with you on this.
Married for 7yrs and she just met a best friend 2yrs ago.
If I'm the one I'll be more uncomfortable.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by oodua1stson: 6:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Men and insecurity ehn. Buh you can keep a sex mate o? God is watching you in HD. Smh
for the sake of mankind I sincerely hope you don't reproduce

10 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
oodua1stson:
for the sake of mankind I sincerely hope you don't reproduce
MR NIGER D. Every living thing must pass through it all. So your hope is already hopeless.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
MissRaine69:
I am 100% certain the “best friends” wife does not know about their “friendship”. Do you know the name of his wife? If not how come the pair of you have not been introduced . See true friends are not hidden in the shadows and it’s not about insecurities it’s about boundaries and respect.

Hahaha that's it, since that formal introduction wasn't made, I smell a rat...

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by mrcoolautofix(m): 6:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gabrie300:

Hahahaha wao! For your wife to tell you that the guy is her best friend, simply means he is her half husband

THAT'S ANOTHER WAY OF TELLING YOU THAT THE POOR GUY IS THE ONE SCREWING HER BESIDE YOU

Is it until you catch him untop of your wife pounding her cunt before you understand what it means when a girl or woman tells you that guy is her best friend? no offence guys whom their dick have life in it don't have too long conversations day after day without any current flowing him and her, the relationship it will die by accident,

Ask her how long they have known each other? Years I am sure and that's tell you, but if she say a month ago, that's impossible a guy you just met overnight can't become best friend automatically, except protocols are jumped, like no too much talk just straight into banging can make him even bf over night.
If you dig into her phone this guy number might not be saved that's to say she crammed it already,

Ask your self what kind of conversation have she been having with him that's more interesting that she has to get another guy to help chat it down?

Just Brace your self cos if you push she will prefer loosing the marriage than loosing that her bf aka best friend,

Prove that the guy have been banging your wife, has the guy and his wife come to introduce their self to you about his relationship with your wife in present of his own wife? DID I hear No? Damn someone is crushing outside marriage 99% chance that that guy is not married, even if you see ring on his finger, it can be bought..

You are soft minded bro, she is not scared of the outcome of that relationship with that guy period.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gabrie300:
Hello Guys

AM SORRY did I hear something say two what years? she have known the guy for two years?

Atleast he has been banging your wife for a year

Look what kept any X connected coming back to a guy is previous or current sex.. No sex No chat or about to if the date is fresh, in as much as you are not there,

There is no boundaries to that chat... It can start from top to missionary, dodgy or Mouth Action

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2018
aorseer:
Man and married woman CANNOT be friends

Bad ass guy you go kill somebody

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by 2buffagain(m): 7:35pm On Jul 25, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Best friends are best friends irrespective of the gender. Some of them are not meant to be left alone and forgotten just because of marriage. Don't marry who you don't/can't trust. Some best friends are part of us and some of them are bigger than marriage. They are like our blood that we can do without. If you think i'm lying ask jada pinkett smith. She'd choose 2Pac over anyone in life even though they are 'just' best friends. I'm sure even will smith wouldn't have been able to separate them if 2pac should still be alive. Best friends are great gift. Sometimes we need them more than our family cuz most of them are more than that.

The only thing the woman is to do is to try her best to give the husband the reason to trust her. You lots should stop being insecure.

Again with the nairaland binary logic.

I did not say anybody should be left alone and forgotten. I said their role is to be diminished (https://www.google.com/search?q=diminished).
A best friend is someone you have long calls with many times a week or so and discuss everything with including your personal life.
It is foolishness if that kind of closeness is with a member of the opposite sex that is not your spouse after marriage.
Unless you want to one day find yourself unknowingly raising your wife's best-friend's child, You would do well to establish such boundaries.

I strongly believe that in order for man and woman to be "best friends" or even friends, it means there is an element of attraction. It could be small, it could be one-sided, but it must be there. This is wisdom I am giving you.

I have girls who I chill with on that level, but I know this chilling would not be possible if they were not in a way attracted to me.
Girls generally don't develop close friendships with guys they find repulsive tongue Likewise guys!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gabrie300:
Am already loosing it.

Be there asking stupíd questions. You need people to tell you to call your wife to order.

You are not a serious fellow

8 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by tunize(m): 11:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
There's nothing like male bestfriend.
Ask girls dem go tell u cos dey usually end up shaggy that best of theirs.(am not saying ur wife and the man is doing anything but watch dem closely).
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jul 25, 2018
Treasuredlove:
The thought of a married woman even having a "male best friend" please, what are they discussing that you and your wife can't flog out together?
The "best friend" too sef does not have sense. Chatting with a married woman comfortably
Bro there are guys who only get their pipes rock hard by fvcking loose married women.. Its just the way they are wired...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
It is not okay.

Oga use your brain and make her stop such friendship. Be a man and not a sissy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 25, 2018
it's a no no bro. don't. buy that crap even if he's gay. be her be bestie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Best friends are best friends irrespective of the gender. Some of them are not meant to be left alone and forgotten just because of marriage. Don't marry who you don't/can't trust. Some best friends are part of us and some of them are bigger than marriage. They are like our blood that we can do without. If you think i'm lying ask jada pinkett smith. She'd choose 2Pac over anyone in life even though they are 'just' best friends. I'm sure even will smith wouldn't have been able to separate them if 2pac should still be alive. Best friends are great gift. Sometimes we need them more than our family cuz most of them are more than that.

The only thing the woman is to do is to try her best to give the husband the reason to trust her. You lots should stop being insecure.

U are one unlucky mutherfvcker.. Keep hyping that trust shit. U are the type of nigga we fvck their girls & she will still have the nerve to invite us over while u her punk "trusting" guy is around & when out of reason we ask "what about ur guy wouldn't he get mad" she answers with a shrug " oh that one? He isn't like that he trusts me" grin grin

Talking about 2pac & Jada Pinkett like u were their school mate also whereas its what u heard from the tabloids that's in a sole mission to sell anything to the world as true

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Odingo1: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2018
How can a married woman have a male bestie, so if they meet they will be looking each other abi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
if the man is your wife's best friend then he must come often to your house and you should know everything about him because you guys hang out together often, right? now, if that "best" friend only meet her when you are not present, and you dont meet the guy just as often as she meets him, then you best question the type of r/ship they have.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by v2: 11:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
If he has not started sleeping with your wife, he soon will. When a man and a woman gets too close, emotions sets in. When you have little quarrels with her, he will be the one she will talk to, cry to and his shoulders will be readily available.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.