Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (35073 Views)

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by jossycyber: 5:31am On Jul 26, 2018
If you are a Godly man who reads and understand the scriptures then these should have guided or be guiding you in your marital life.We are not there in your home to see the reality so we can't judge but based on what u posted above that is Marital infidelity. No one should be her best friend other than u. It is not until u commit actual ADULTERY that you are guilty according to Christ as soon as u begin to Fantasize another person other than your marriage mate then you are guilty.Your woman had started on a seemeangly innocent relationship which MUST sooner or later metamorphosized to an uncontrollable havoc for your entire family. You will be affected physically, emotionally and moreso spiritually. How does God feel about the prayers of family where immorality flourish?
Act quick,don't allow the situation to get to this point,you're the head of your family as ordained by God. If you cannot manage your household well his can you manage the house of God?

I said earlier that we are not in tour home so we can't say much. Now can you honestly answer the following questions within your heart?Honestly scrutinize yourself with the following question if NO is your answer then readjust and do the needful:-

1. DO YOU GIVE YOU WIFE ADEQUATE ATTENTION WHENEVER,WHEREEVER?

2. ARE YOU THE BREAD WINNER?

3.DO YOU PRAY TOGETHER

4. DO YOU COMMUNICATE OFTEN

5. IS THERE STH SHE ALWAYS APPRECIATE IN OTHER MEN WHUCH YOU NOTICE IN HER COMMENT

6.HAS SHE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT SOME HABITS OF YOURS WHICH SHE DETEST BUT U ADAMANTLY REFUSED TO CHANGE JUST BECAUSE YOUR RE IN CHARGE

Note:- The day u get her annoyed the first point of contact for solace is THIS BOYFRIEND ,all matured men and women here understand that formula.BE WISE,ACT FAST,DONT SHOUT AT HER,USE DIVINE WISDOM FOUND IN GOD'S WORD,DONT RESORT TO U GETTING UR OWN SIDE CHIC AS ONE GUY ADVISED U ABOVE IT WORSENED THE SITUATIONS COS YOUR CHILDREN WILL SUFFER,AND GODS KINGDOM IS NOT AN ABODE FOR ALL FORNICATORS AND ADULTERERS.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by peacengine(m): 5:43am On Jul 26, 2018
MrBrownJay1:
if the man is your wife's best friend then he must come often to your house and you should know everything about him because you guys hang out together often, right? now, if that "best" friend only meet her when you are not present, and you dont meet the guy just as often as she meets him, then you best question the type of r/ship they have.

OP, try to separate comments from men vs boys. This one na man comment, most I've read are from boys. Try to know the fella more for ya peace of mind
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by ifexezim(m): 5:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Goat and yam together in the name of Best friend?
Even if is forgein goat with golden teeth, it will still chop the yam one day. That is if e never start to dry chop am.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 5:46am On Jul 26, 2018
count yourself lucky IF you ain't fathering bastards!

one of my many experiences, a happily MARRIED woman once told me her husband is the next best thing after Jesus but guess what?....just 2 days later, same lady stripped STARK UNCLAD before me! yet we were not having any sexual convo! it took more than grace for me to resist those pair of super perky tits even after dropping 2 kids!
few singles can boast of such!

after women, fear women.
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE!

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by jossycyber: 5:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:
Hello Guys my name is Gabriel Johnson, Am 31 years. I have been married to my wife whom is 29 years for the past 7 years.. We are blessed with two kids.

But the thing is that, I see her chats with a Guy she knew 2 years ago. My wife says the Guy is her best friend nothing else.

Though I have not seen anything related to sex or that, but I don't feel comfortable with her chatting with this Particular Guy all the time. She claims the guy is married and I am not interested to know. All I want is for my Wife to cut him off. She's married for Christ sake.

Please narialanders help me with advice.

Am already loosing it.

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by jossycyber: 5:31am
If you are a Godly man who reads and understand the scriptures then these should have guided or be guiding you in your marital life.We are not there in your home to see the reality so we can't judge but based on what u posted above that is Marital infidelity. No one should be her best friend other than u. It is not until u commit actual ADULTERY that you are guilty according to Christ as soon as u begin to Fantasize another person other than your marriage mate then you are guilty.Your woman had started on a seemeangly innocent relationship which MUST sooner or later metamorphosized to an uncontrollable havoc for your entire family. You will be affected physically, emotionally and moreso spiritually. How does God feel about the prayers of family where immorality flourish?
Act quick,don't allow the situation to get to this point,you're the head of your family as ordained by God. If you cannot manage your household well his can you manage the house of God?

I said earlier that we are not in tour home so we can't say much. Now can you honestly answer the following questions within your heart?Honestly scrutinize yourself with the following question if NO is your answer then readjust and do the needful:-

1. DO YOU GIVE YOU WIFE ADEQUATE ATTENTION WHENEVER,WHEREEVER?

2. ARE YOU THE BREAD WINNER?

3.DO YOU PRAY TOGETHER

4. DO YOU COMMUNICATE OFTEN

5. IS THERE STH SHE ALWAYS APPRECIATE IN OTHER MEN WHUCH YOU NOTICE IN HER COMMENT

6.HAS SHE BEEN COMPLAINING ABOUT SOME HABITS OF YOURS WHICH SHE DETEST BUT U ADAMANTLY REFUSED TO CHANGE JUST BECAUSE YOUR RE IN CHARGE

Note:- The day u get her annoyed the first point of contact for solace is THIS BOYFRIEND ,all matured men and women here understand that formula.BE WISE,ACT FAST,DONT SHOUT AT HER,USE DIVINE WISDOM FOUND IN GOD'S WORD,DONT RESORT TO U GETTING UR OWN SIDE CHIC AS ONE GUY ADVISED U ABOVE IT WORSENED THE SITUATIONS COS YOUR CHILDREN WILL SUFFER,AND GODS KINGDOM IS NOT AN ABODE FOR ALL FORNICATORS AND ADULTERERS.
(Modify) (Quote) (Report) (Share)
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by condomuser: 5:49am On Jul 26, 2018
He is her MANHOOD FRIEND
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Idrismusty97(m): 6:05am On Jul 26, 2018
You caught her very young, Or you both caught yourself young. Now i don't know about you but the time have come for her to taste other waters.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Memyselfu2009(m): 6:09am On Jul 26, 2018
Tell her to stop that you are not comfortable with her having a relationship with a male friend if she loves you she would reduce her chat or cut the relationship make her feeling she is making you jeslous getting you suspicious. But the fact is that is all about trust do you trust your wife. And i hope u also dont have female bestie
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by deebrownneymar: 6:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:
Hello Guys my name is Gabriel Johnson, Am 31 years. I have been married to my wife whom is 29 years for the past 7 years.. We are blessed with two kids.

But the thing is that, I see her chats with a Guy she knew 2 years ago. My wife says the Guy is her best friend nothing else.

Though I have not seen anything related to sex or that, but I don't feel comfortable with her chatting with this Particular Guy all the time. She claims the guy is married and I am not interested to know. All I want is for my Wife to cut him off. She's married for Christ sake.

Am already loosing it.

Uncle it's either that guy has slept with her, or is sleeping with her, or will definitely sleep with her in the nearest future. Do you know what it means for a female to call either a male or female, whether married or not, best friend? Uncle are you a learner? This is an early sign on the status of your marriage. Use the trigger wisely. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by gabpaul: 6:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Ifakiland:

the last married woman I was screwing also called me a male bestie to her hubby
And u can proudly say u screwed a married woman, you see your life?..Karma is a bitch anyway.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by adesina746: 6:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:

Am already loosing it.

My man by the special grace of God nobody will be a party to problems in your home, having said that i will just give you some advice.

First you are supposed to be your wifes only male bestfriend unless youve not been close to her enough
Secondly discuss with her that you dont want ni male bestfriend of hers and stand your ground on that

The truth is that there is no reason to make a man she met in just two years her bestfriend there might me more to just being bestfriends. So before you begin to have problems with your wife call her to order on it. But be matured and diplomatic about it while standing your ground
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by ikpiiwara(m): 6:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Tell her the reasons why you aren't comfortable with the best friend chat. But if u force her she'll stop the chat and see the outside privately. [color=#990000][/color] lipsrsealed kiss lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by danigbo(m): 6:40am On Jul 26, 2018
IT IS suicidal for the rat to undertake an errand for the cat !
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by gladisa7: 6:46am On Jul 26, 2018
yes na..best friend that would be ''best friending'' her puceee.... grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by gladisa7: 6:48am On Jul 26, 2018
yes na..Male best friend that would be ''Male best friending'' her puceee.... grin grin grin
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 6:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Lol funny question
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by 49cents(m): 6:52am On Jul 26, 2018
Ab025:
I don't think it is bad for your wife to have a friend.

The only problem i have is her calling another man her bestfriend, you should be her bestfriend ......not another man.

Something is wrong somewhere....

This is why it's important to build a relationship on real friendship
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by idesylvester(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2018
You can't watch a woman closely especially wen it comes to chattin. She has to stop, you have to replace that chat she has with that man, marriage is diffrnt from trying to win a woman. You must rekindle your love passion that brought both of you together...else, cheating will zoom in... the devil is smart
Gabrie300:

Thank you so much.I will
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Acidosis(m): 6:53am On Jul 26, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Best friends are best friends irrespective of the gender. Some of them are not meant to be left alone and forgotten just because of marriage. Don't marry who you don't/can't trust. Some best friends are part of us and some of them are bigger than marriage . They are like our blood that we can do without. If you think i'm lying ask jada pinkett smith. She'd choose 2Pac over anyone in life even though they are 'just' best friends. I'm sure even will smith wouldn't have been able to separate them if 2pac should still be alive. Best friends are great gift. Sometimes we need them more than our family cuz most of them are more than that.

The only thing the woman is to do is to try her best to give the husband the reason to trust her. You lots should stop being insecure.

Some best friends are bigger than marriage? Do you know the meaning of marriage?

So some best friends are bigger than a combination of your parents and children? If your mom tells you that her male bestie is bigger than you, your dad and your siblings, I hope you'll be comfortable?

Some of you just cook up some funny fantasies to achieve meaningless points. You went as far as quoting celebrities whose pay cheques and fan base depend on how much they "fake it."

7 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Luciferhimself: 6:56am On Jul 26, 2018
idesylvester:
You can't watch a woman closely especially wen it comes to chattin. She has to stop, you have to replace that chat she has with that man, marriage is diffrnt from trying to win a woman. You must rekindle your love passion that brought both of you together...else, cheating will zoom in... the devil is smart

Its true that I am smart but I'm not responsible for cheating in marriages. the lust for pleasure god put in humans while giving them few control abilities over the lust is responsible for cheating

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by idesylvester(m): 7:05am On Jul 26, 2018
hahahah...Lucifer
Luciferhimself:

Its true that I am smart but I'm not responsible for cheating in marriages. the lust for pleasure god put in humans while giving them few control abilities over the list is responsible for cheating
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by faragai24: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Best friends are best friends irrespective of the gender. Some of them are not meant to be left alone and forgotten just because of marriage. Don't marry who you don't/can't trust. Some best friends are part of us and some of them are bigger than marriage. They are like our blood that we can do without. If you think i'm lying ask jada pinkett smith. She'd choose 2Pac over anyone in life even though they are 'just' best friends. I'm sure even will smith wouldn't have been able to separate them if 2pac should still be alive. Best friends are great gift. Sometimes we need them more than our family cuz most of them are more than that.

The only thing the woman is to do is to try her best to give the husband the reason to trust her. You lots should stop being insecure.

Too bad..
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by AdamuAudu: 7:06am On Jul 26, 2018
CrystalTiger:

Free her?.I don't think its cool when people deliberately tempt themselves.. This thing called 'REGRET' is mostly innocent intention/action at its early stage..

A married woman has absolutely no business with a male bestir..SIMPLE AS ABC..
Perfect. Sometimes I ask if majority of Nigerians are now mad. What is happening is the question I ask myself these days? A legally, custo,arily and traditionally woman to be friend with another man with all the features of male, epsecially with a functional organ? Wonders will never end. Any individual reading this post and If you are normal and living and you are allowing your wife to be friend to another man, know that you are already a mad man. Period..

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Teeboi56: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Rubbish
Is not proper to me
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by hope4nigeria(m): 7:17am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:

Thank you so much.I will
your wife may have free motive, but that guy is a cone head, only thing in his mind right now is to hit your wife real hard, stop them before things go wrong ,don't ask me how. You're a man
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by menaxe: 7:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Op, this sums it up.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Jasen1(m): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2018
Use what's app web scam her whatsapp for your lappy then login her messenger for your phone

You're good to monitor her chat

Or better still tell her you don't want her chatting with any best friend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by ellalina(f): 7:24am On Jul 26, 2018
A woman’s emotion is fleeting
That is why you should never trust anything we like or get used to.
Don’t say I did not warn you
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by abodundef: 7:24am On Jul 26, 2018
She should cut off and let her hubby be her best friend.
In case you can operate monogram machine contact 08023332733
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by sharpwriter(m): 7:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Seenyo:
count yourself lucky IF you ain't fathering bastards!

one of many, a happily MARRIED woman once told me her husband is the next best thing after Jesus but guess what?....just 2 days later, same lady stripped STARK UNCLAD before me! yet we were not having any sexual convo! it took more than grace for me to resist those pair of super perky tits!

after women, fear women.
A STITCH IN TIME SAVES NINE!

So she wants you to chike her? Was she having a bad time with her husband or what? Or you are super handsome or rich to get her off guard?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Shantyken(m): 7:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:

Am already loosing it.
chatting all d tym,my brother pls b4 water pass garri tel her that u her husband want her to stop d chat cus frm chat nw to another thing o
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by neighbourhud: 7:36am On Jul 26, 2018
VictorRomanov:
That's emotional infidelity - the beginning of the actual infidelity.
Gbam!

This is the undiluted truth I was searching for. You nailed it!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.