Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (35078 Views)

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by MahatmaGhandi: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2018
If the so called best friend found her good enough for him, he would have married her. For you to have married her suggests that you have put your fate and those of you kids in her hands. If she doesn't see the need to switch allegiance to you after this show of confidence in her then the best friend is giving her something you are not and if it was still at the dating stage I would have advised you to bounce.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by neighbourhud: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2018
How is this done. Please I need more info on this.
Jasen1:
Use what's app web scam her whatsapp for your lappy then login her messenger for your phone

You're good to monitor her chat

Or better still tell her you don't want her chatting with any best friend
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by sharpwriter(m): 7:40am On Jul 26, 2018
AdamuAudu:
Perfect. Sometimes I ask if majority of Nigerians are now mad. What is happening is the question I ask myself these days? A legally, custo,arily and traditionally woman to be friend with another man with all the features of male, epsecially with a functional organ? Wonders will never end. Any individual reading this post and If you are normal and living and you are allowing your wife to be friend to another man, know that you are already a mad man. Period..

It's the copying of American style that caused it. That's why they throw caution away and believe they can do anything they like all in the name of having FUN. May God help us. Life's now confusing .

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by jutan: 7:51am On Jul 26, 2018
VictorRomanov:
That's emotional infidelity - the beginning of the actual infidelity.
its OK..but

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by EngrXrix(m): 7:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:
Hello Guys my name is Gabriel Johnson, Am 31 years. I have been married to my wife whom is 29 years for the past 7 years.. We are blessed with two kids.

But the thing is that, I see her chats with a Guy she knew 2 years ago. My wife says the Guy is her best friend nothing else.

Though I have not seen anything related to sex or that, but I don't feel comfortable with her chatting with this Particular Guy all the time. She claims the guy is married and I am not interested to know. All I want is for my Wife to cut him off. She's married for Christ sake.

Please narialanders help me with advice.

Am already loosing it.

By all standards NO. SANCTION HER LIKE TRUMP. I NO SAY MK U BEAT AM OH.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Jasen1(m): 7:55am On Jul 26, 2018
neighbourhud:
How is this done. Please I need more info on this.

Open your web type ""what's App web"" once it opens it will show you scan logo

Then go to what's app click option you will see what's app web, click it and use your phone to scan the logo on your lappy it will connect sharply

Once she's chatting you WI be reading it it's very simple

I used it on my ex. I discovered she has been chatting with her ex while she's dating me and other guys too

Mhen it wasn't funny though

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by neighbourhud: 7:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Thanks bro. I will keep you updated
Jasen1:

Open your web type ""what's App web"" once it opens it will show you scan logo

Then go to what's app click option you will see what's app web, click it and use your phone to scan the logo on your lappy it will connect sharply

Once she's chatting you WI be reading it it's very simple

I used it on my ex. I discovered she has been chatting with her ex while she's dating me and other guys too

Mhen it wasn't funny though
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Jasen1(m): 7:58am On Jul 26, 2018
neighbourhud:
Thanks bro. I will keep you updated

You can email me your number via sam300656@gmail.com

I will do video tut for you and send to you via what's app
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 8:00am On Jul 26, 2018
sharpwriter:

So she wants you to chike her? Was she having a bad time with her husband or what? Or you are super handsome or rich to get her off guard?
she would have told me if she was having a bad time with hubby cos she tells me virtually anything, .....and for me, I won't say I'm rich or handsome, I'm just like Every other man out there. in fact, her husband is far richer than me and adores her a lot......FACT is most women don't know what they want!
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by sangresan(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2018
IntrovertedK:
Best friends are best friends irrespective of the gender. Some of them are not meant to be left alone and forgotten just because of marriage. Don't marry who you don't/can't trust. Some best friends are part of us and some of them are bigger than marriage. They are like our blood that we can do without. If you think i'm lying ask jada pinkett smith. She'd choose 2Pac over anyone in life even though they are 'just' best friends. I'm sure even will smith wouldn't have been able to separate them if 2pac should still be alive. Best friends are great gift. Sometimes we need them more than our family cuz most of them are more than that.

The only thing the woman is to do is to try her best to give the husband the reason to trust her. You lots should stop being insecure.

What are you really talking about?

We are discussing the living why you are concerned with the dead.....Why don't you use yourself as an example?

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by lilmax(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2018
peacengine:

OP, try to separate comments from men vs boys. This one na man comment, most I've read are from boys. Try to know the fella more for ya peace of mind
you don't understand what he said, read it again ,this time slowly grin

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by sharpwriter(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Seenyo:

she would have told me if she was having a bad time with hubby cos she tells me virtually anything, .....and for me, I won't say I'm rich or handsome, I'm just like Every other man out there. in fact, her husband is far richer than me and adores her a lot......FACT is most women don't know what they want!

Na wa o... problem dey for this life abeg. May God deliver us from evil.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Ifakiland(m): 8:17am On Jul 26, 2018
gabpaul:

And u can proudly say u screwed a married woman, you see your life?..Karma is a bitch anyway.
law of karma my ass, how did idi amin die? lemme remind u, he died a peaceful death in his sleep in Saudi Arabia...after killing thousands of people. where was karma??
it's only weak people dat reason the way you do. karma ko, kamarudin ni
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:
Hello Guys my name is Gabriel Johnson, Am 31 years. I have been married to my wife whom is 29 years for the past 7 years.. We are blessed with two kids.

But the thing is that, I see her chats with a Guy she knew 2 years ago. My wife says the Guy is her best friend nothing else.

Though I have not seen anything related to sex or that, but I don't feel comfortable with her chatting with this Particular Guy all the time. She claims the guy is married and I am not interested to know. All I want is for my Wife to cut him off. She's married for Christ sake.

Am already loosing it.

@Gabrie300.

Bro , the main thing is whether your wife is just been naive or knows what she's doing.

She will be naive to think a guy can just be cool with a lady or married woman without attraction building at some point. The guy she calls her BF isnt a real G IMO

This is my own opinion. Your wife isnt naive. She's aware of what she's doing . As shes known him for 2 years before you got to know of a said BF.

If she was naive or honest , she would have mentioned Him to you in her nativity at the early stage were she was getting find fond of him. That theres this guy she just met bla bla bla.

She would be genuine with it when telling you. But she would see that you're not happy with such
No man wants to hear abt another man from their partner.

I suggest you tell her to arrange a dinner or outing with the family of the BF since he claims to be married.

That will solve the problem. If that's done. Be sensitive while you all are together to look for cues.

If she cant do that or the other BF gives excuses. I'm afraid there a fire on the mountain. RUN RUN RUN
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Airoflaw(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2018
delugajackson:
That's how it starts. From "best friend", he becomes a shoulder to cry on, and later, a díck to ride on. Marriage is only meant for two and no third party should be involved.

For the safety of your sanity, I suggest you inform her of how uncomfortable you feel about this development. You need to be firm and possessive at times. You are, and should remain her only best friend. No room for "external competitors."
you said my mind
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2018
zicoraads:
Gabriel, just as everybody has said, it is not done. I'm happy the both of you got married at a very young age. The problem with that sometimes is, either of the partners starts getting bored. For some women or men, this is the time they settle down, after exploring life of course. In you and your wife's case, that didn't happen.

She needs to cut him off totally.

Then please, start treating her like she's a young lady once more. Do you give her enough attention? That new 'bestie' is reminding her of how much she matters. Perhaps, you have stopped treating her like a girlfriend without knowing it. Serenade her with sweet words and treat her so as well. All the best.

Bro treat her like a queen as you want. If she's a hoe. She's a hoe. She ought to have told her husband or signalled him how shes not feeling him anymore.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by telkevog(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2018
It is totally wrong. But then, think of where you're not getting it right. Do spend quality time with your family? Do you give your wife the special attention she deserves as your wife? If you do, she wouldn't even find for that chart. So, I suggest you envite her for a calm talk over this, promise to make up for your shortcomings and two of you will delete the the guy's contact together, and have a good long lasting SEX. That will solve the problem.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by mynaijadj(m): 8:28am On Jul 26, 2018
You are using promiscuous Jada that was shagging Marc Anthony as your perfect example. Okay now. Will Smith is the reason that marriage is still working.
IntrovertedK:
Best friends are best friends irrespective of the gender. Some of them are not meant to be left alone and forgotten just because of marriage. Don't marry who you don't/can't trust. Some best friends are part of us and some of them are bigger than marriage. They are like our blood that we can do without. If you think i'm lying ask jada pinkett smith. She'd choose 2Pac over anyone in life even though they are 'just' best friends. I'm sure even will smith wouldn't have been able to separate them if 2pac should still be alive. Best friends are great gift. Sometimes we need them more than our family cuz most of them are more than that.

The only thing the woman is to do is to try her best to give the husband the reason to trust her. You lots should stop being insecure.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Ignatio(m): 8:36am On Jul 26, 2018
You don't use fowl as a pet because one day you will eat it.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by mtngloetiartel: 8:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Caring0:

Hahahahahahahaha @dudes 10 inch smashing your wife, kai the thought of this fit give op heart attack grin
u sef wicked. May be it has happend to u.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by mtngloetiartel: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2018
telkevog:
It is totally wrong. But then, think of where you're not getting it right. Do spend quality time with your family? Do you give your wife the special attention she deserves as your wife? If you do, she wouldn't even find for that chart. So, I suggest you envite her for a calm talk over this, promise to make up for your shortcomings and two of you will delete the the guy's contact together, and have a good long lasting SEX. That will solve the problem.
walai u disapoint real men.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 26, 2018
Tekzyflex:
It's simple just get hold of your wife's phone and delete is number and also block him on whatsapp and see your wife reaction.

what if the wife has the number upstairs even after resetting her brain.??
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jul 26, 2018
2buffagain:
Honestly, it is not.
Tell her to cut it out. If she insists, you too get a sexy curvy female "best friend".
NA she go use her own mind treat her own foolishness.

If u know Wetin all these unneccessary by-force "best friend" of opposite sex tinz don cause for marriages

GBAM.
#
Full stop.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Elaric(m): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2018
Pls order your wife to cut off from him and placed your eyes on her very well.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2018
ZIMDRILL:

Its never a good idea for a wife to have male best friend, your wife doesnt respect or consider you feelings

would the best friend feel comfortable if his own wife had best male friend

If it was me i would ask the wife to phone the guy around midnight if he picks then i would ask him to speak to his wife or my wife would ask to speak to his own wife, the chances of him saying NO are high becoz he know morally the wife would ask what the lady wants from him

He will likely not even answer the call becoz he will be in trouble with his wife

This approach would be to show my wife, that the guy has no respect of our marriage but he has respect for his marriage, either by not answering the call or by not allowing either of us to talk to his wife means he knows his wife would be pissed and also know that he would disrespecting his own marriage

Any man who has to fear in being a besti to married wife means he has respect for that marriage or the woman husband, a reasonable married guy should generally feel for the other guy

If he doesnt its either he is already shagging the lady or waiting to shag her

KAI! YOU GET SENSE DIE... I SWEAR.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by crunchyg: 9:01am On Jul 26, 2018
shocked
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by crunchyg: 9:02am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:

Am already loosing it.

The solution is, let your wife introduce you yo this best friend, know him and let him know you and know his own wife also by that the relationship is no longer between your wife and the man but it becomes a family friend things by doing that, it reduces any chance of indulging in any silly act. By the way her best friends friend and his family should be your own friends too
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by mtngloetiartel: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Blackzlatan:

@Gabrie300.

Bro , the main thing is whether your wife is just been naive or knows what she's doing.

She will be naive to think a guy can just be cool with a lady or married woman without attraction building at some point. The guy she calls her BF isnt a real G IMO

This is my own opinion. Your wife isnt naive. She's aware of what she's doing . As shes known him for 2 years before you got to know of a said BF.

If she was naive or honest , she would have mentioned Him to you in her nativity at the early stage were she was getting find fond of him. That theres this guy she just met bla bla bla.

She would be genuine with it when telling you. But she would see that you're not happy with such
No man wants to hear abt another man from their partner.

I suggest you tell her to arrange a dinner or outing with the family of the BF since he claims to be married.

That will solve the problem. If that's done. Be sensitive while you all are together to look for cues.

If she cant do that or the other BF gives excuses. I'm afraid there a fire on the mountain. RUN RUN RUN

dont try this nonsense else u get poisoned
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by M3A16(m): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2018
There is a law that states that like object repel and unlike object attract..... There should be no close relationship existing between married individuals of opposite sex, it has always been ended with sorrow and regret... I will advise you stop her from this act but calmly and wisely sha.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by StevieAbraks111(m): 9:18am On Jul 26, 2018
My question is, will your wife be okay with it if you had a female bestie and you are always communicating with her? If no, why is she doing it to you?
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Sike(m): 9:20am On Jul 26, 2018
delugajackson:
That's how it starts. From "best friend", he becomes a shoulder to cry on, and later, a díck to ride on. Marriage is only meant for two and no third party should be involved.

For the safety of your sanity, I suggest you inform her of how uncomfortable you feel about this development. You need to be firm and possessive at times. You are, and should remain her only best friend. No room for "external competitors."
GBAMMMMM
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by EkoErrands: 9:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:

Am already loosing it.

She's 29 and you married for 7 years.....meaning she married you when she was 22. My brother at that 22 she is still unstable emotionally bro! Infact you married a teenager and having a best friend is part of their qualification.

Now back to the problem! Pls Dont get your own best friend o! That will be aproval for do me I do you to start. And my brother na you e go pain pass because na women carry the main valuable thing between their legs so Dont give her opportunity to start a competition with it.

In my opinion I will advice you take the mans number from her phone and give him a call. And be nice about it. Talk to him respectfully and maturely. Tell him you are very concerned about his chats with your wife and what concerns you the most is she calls him her best friend. And remind him that from the look of things if you and your wife have a fight it means he's the one she would run to. Tell him his relationship with your wife is affecting your marriage and he should put and end to it.

Now the Conclusion:

If he tells your wife that you called him and your wife asks you about it or confronts you about it...then probably they are just friends and you "may" have nothing to worry about.

But if he tells your wife and your wife changes routine or attitude but never asks you about it and never confronts you...hnmn my brother they are either doing bicycle style or they will do it once the chance presents itself. What you have to look for here is the CHANGE in normal routine or attitude from your wife days after you spoke to the man.

But you can never be too sure when it concerns a woman. My final advice to you is to be calm and manage your relationship with your wife until she is above 30. That's when you will enjoy a woman. All these women in their twenties are like lolipop looking for attention even if it's from a pet.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie... / Yoruba, Igbo, Edo & America: Couple Showcase Four Cultures In Photoshoot / My Wedding Invitations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.