Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? (35074 Views)

I Think I Am Loving My Male Best Friend / A Newly Married Lady With Her Male Best Friend / Guess What My Male Best Friends Got For Me Has My Birthday Gift!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by jmoore(m): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
DNA test loading.........
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:38pm On Jul 25, 2018
VictorRomanov:
That's emotional infidelity - the beginning of the actual infidelity.
Agreed.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by zicoraads: 11:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gabriel, just as everybody has said, it is not done. I'm happy the both of you got married at a very young age. The problem with that sometimes is, either of the partners starts getting bored. For some women or men, this is the time they settle down, after exploring life of course. In you and your wife's case, that didn't happen.

She needs to cut him off totally.

Then please, start treating her like she's a young lady once more. Do you give her enough attention? That new 'bestie' is reminding her of how much she matters. Perhaps, you have stopped treating her like a girlfriend without knowing it. Serenade her with sweet words and treat her so as well. All the best.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by TissuePaper: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU'RE NOT YOUR WIFE'S BEST FRIEND.
ANOTHER FEMALE IS NOT HER BEST FRIEND, BUT INSTEAD A MAN SHE MET 2 YEARS AGO. grin HAHAHAHA. I'M READY TO READ YOUR NEXT THREAD ABOUT WANTING A DIVORCE BECAUSE YOU CAUGHT HER AND "HER BESTIE" DOING WHAT OPPOSITE SEX BESTIES DO. cheesy
hilarious isn't it... The worst part of these shenanigans is that it always ends up terribly cheesy
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by RiyadhGoddess(f): 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Uhm na wa o. Me that my best friend ore Atile is a male what will I do now? Kuku kee me
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Indomie001: 11:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Male friend booo ngba tori re ofee buru haha which kind friend exist in between dog and lion .
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Zirah: 11:44pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gabrie300:
Hello Guys my name is Gabriel Johnson, Am 31 years. I have been married to my wife whom is 29 years for the past 7 years.. We are blessed with two kids.

Am already loosing it.

Marry a woman who loves you, you people will not hear.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gabrie300:
Hello Guys my name is Gabriel Johnson, Am 31 years. I have been married to my wife whom is 29 years for the past 7 years.. We are blessed with two kids.

But the thing is that, I see her chats with a Guy she knew 2 years ago. My wife says the Guy is her best friend nothing else.

Though I have not seen anything related to sex or that, but I don't feel comfortable with her chatting with this Particular Guy all the time. She claims the guy is married and I am not interested to know. All I want is for my Wife to cut him off. She's married for Christ sake.

Please narialanders help me with advice.

Am already loosing it.

Seriously dude i am afraid if u haven't lost it already.. Sometimes we as men need to be firm with our decisions & not take things lightly or else it gets messy & asswipes take undue advantage of the situation.

You can be friends with a member of the opposite sex without an agenda if you two have

*Known each other since childhood

*Dated the other’s brother/sister/close friend

*They are gay and you are straight or vice versa all of the above

That is it. Seriously ladies, even if you are missing limbs or body parts, as long as it’s not your vagina, your male friends are trying to have sex with you. Even if they aren’t actively trying at the moment, they still would if you presented them with the opportunity. It’s like when someone asks if you want to grab some dinner after you had a late lunch…you may not be hungry, but you will always say, “Sure, I can eat. Do something fast son, i mean like really fast now now now undecided

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by IamAirforce1: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
That bestie is fuccking your wife
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by nnaeyes6: 11:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
It is possible and does exists to have a male best friend as regards to ur wife, vice versa.
However, best friends of opposite sex is not something that just prompt in like two years as u wife claimed. Best friends of opposite sex is a long time friendship that could have started from childhood, or school peers or church peers and not just an accident. So, this Ur situation must be curtailed immediately. I will give u the following reasons while u have to stop it
1: If ur wife has truly made the so called man she just met her girlfriend, then ur are just her fellow roommate that deserves 'good morning' only
2: All issues concerning ur family will not be discussed with u again but the so called friend and so ur marriage becomes vulnerable
3: The time spent chatting with her best friend will be a wasted time which ought to have been converted for something productive
4: U the husband will mean little or nothing to ur wife because someone else takes up her emotional responsibilities including sometimes, financial
5: They could plan ur DEATH with pretence and u MUST fall for it and they will inherit ur property or/and get hooked up.
6: your seemingly jealousy and her recalcitrant ignoramus will kill u slowly

Just Put A Stop Now Before U Attend Ur Own Burial...... because ur spirit won't rest with the kind of death they will prey u.

thanks and act

3 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by notoriousbabe: 11:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
Very soon someone will start helping you to farm in your farm grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 25, 2018
Zirah:

Marry a woman who loves you, you people will not hear.
Nothing beats it & u should be best friends & buddies too... As in 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Shegzy8(m): 11:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Better go for DNA if you guyz have kids together

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Ojiofor: 11:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
Guy this your question weak me.
Male (Best) friend with a married woman is a taboo, in fact I can't even imagine that coming out from the mouth of my wife.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by basic23111: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
its possible your wife is playing away match....
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
Not a good thing.U need to occupy her free time.Start chatting her up.more often. Increase your comms.with her.Take her phone go through it in her presence . Check out her reaction. Concentrate as if d phone is the main thing.Check what d convo is all about.Let whatever forms d major content become the content of your own chat. Increase your time with her.Ask her for s3x more.often.Phuck her memory out.Try all these.If she doesn't change and concentrate on you.Confront her that u are not comfortable with his relationship & moreover udon't have a female beastie.Tell her it is affecting u and u feel someone is sharing her wt u.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by biggie73(m): 11:54pm On Jul 25, 2018
One good turn deserves another. Make sure you scout for female besties.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by poseidon12: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hell no. It's definitely not ok. Nothing like male best friend for a lady, and a married lady at that. It's only a matter of time before he will provide his shoulder for her to cry on. Then he will strike and go for what has always been on his mind; and that is getting in between her legs. You need to take action before the game gets out of hand.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Mavrick2012: 11:55pm On Jul 25, 2018
Ifakiland:

the last married woman I was screwing also called me a male bestie to her hubby
just listen to you.
You don't even sound remorseful.
If tomorrow some one begging to "screw" your wife you will begin to cry.
Na una type dey kill whoever comes close to your wife.
But, law of kama....... .

2 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Dollabiz: 11:56pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
If she reacts violently or turn it to something leave her quietly . She is a suspect.. Dm me . But need to know if they speak on the phone and if it does happen I need to know if it happens in your presence .
But don't evr.confront her in the presence of your two kids
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
IamAirforce1:
That bestie is fuccking your wife

I swear, there are so many mumu in this useless generation.

This is Y even in my 40s, I am still single. I am taking my time & looking for an educated village girl to marry - and not all these Amerikan corrupted bastards claiming civilization.

My wife will leave my house & be replaced immediately the day I find out that she has a male friend, not to talk of bestie - Yaasin!

9 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Gabrie300:

But the thing is that, I see her chats with a Guy she knew 2 years ago. My wife says the Guy is her best friend nothing else.

Though I have not seen anything related to sex or that, but I don't feel comfortable with her chatting with this Particular Guy all the time. She claims the guy is married and I am not interested to know. All I want is for my Wife to cut him off. She's married for Christ sake.

Am already loosing it.

Get three female best friends and rub it in her face... when she gets jealous, ask her to drop her friend and you would drop your three friends.

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
u are supposed to be ur wife's best friend nt sum guy weda married or nt she should cut d relationship immediately
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by jaxxy(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:

Am already loosing it.

Personally I can tolerate it bt I will hv to know the guy and do my own accessnent. I hv lots of gfs sm married now and it's totally civil and cordial. I'm capable of setting and maintaining boundaries bt I know sm guys like to explore more than they shud so I hv to be cautious if my gal has a male best frnd. Atleast he's married bt if I met him and not comfortable with him I will ask her to stop it based on valid concerns or flimsy ones.

The fact is sm gals make frnds better with guys than other gals bt they are very disciplined and don't sleep with any of these guys randomly unless the one she's dating. If ur wife has such background it's understandable. I dont like to deny people their true frnds just because they are married or in a relationship with me and vice versa. I keep my genuine frnds no matter wat.

Know ur wife's so called best frnd then judge or decide wats best for her. Cheers
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by obadesanre: 12:02am On Jul 26, 2018
Oga no need to loose your head on this, you make the man's wife lyour best friend too make them both see how e dey pain. Yam and goat can never be best friends

4 Likes

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by stanleyazo(m): 12:06am On Jul 26, 2018
Yes it’s Okay bro
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Askng(m): 12:07am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:

Am already loosing it.

Firstly I must commend you for being very frank enough as to disclose your identity, You sure have a sincere heart and it shows you have nothing to Hide

with regards to a married woman having a best friend who happened to be Male, It is an abnormal situation, Marriage is commitment to one partner, it is like a structure that must be built

A woman's best friend in a reasonable relationship is her husband, she must be deeply involved with her husband to the exclusion of others, that is not to say she should disregard friends who may be male, But within the ambit of marriage, external interest aught to respect the marital vows and stay away from people's wife

The Married man have no regard whatsoever for you or else he knows what to do to hands off your wife

women are vulnerable and easily susceptible, their so call casual interest can result into intimacy and you will be kept in the dark

One of the Bad things that happened to marriages is the Social media apps, which easy women enjoy to the detriments of their home

You will hardly find a discipline woman who have values for the home busying about with men on social media, Only cheap immoral ladies who do not know the difference between a House and a Home have several entanglements which in most case bring their marriages to its kneels

again, you need wisdom to win her heart from external indulgences.

Girls of cheap moral values are no easily weaned from Men and they have no regards to for sanctity of marriage

Such women are in high percentage in modern world and Real men steer clear of them

1 Like

Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by Aadeyinka(m): 12:08am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:

Am already loosing it.
hello, u are the head of family and she is ur wife, so she must comply to your do and don't, chatting with other guy as best friend is wrong for married woman and dangerous, because she will believe him and can be trapped or fooled now or later. you supposed to be her best friend ever since u are married, me I don't welcome such, cheat will enter before u know , give example if u are chatting with a lady always in her presence, won't she feel jealous or doubt you say no string attached, say no and must take to your no to drop the guy as best friend, real rubbish.
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:13am On Jul 26, 2018
912:

Sorry to say dude but there is nothing like best friend when it comes to a guy and a chic. It's just another name for friends with benefits. I'm not saying your wife is having an affair but the truth is that she is on the highway that leads to affair. How soon it happens depends on the level of "chat" crush she and her best friend boy friend are right now
U r right
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by ariesbull: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2018
Gabrie300:

Am already loosing it.

And you allowed it....okay naa
Re: Is It Normal For My Wife To Have A Male Best Friend? by DSDLIVEREPORT: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2018
I have only one prayer.for u right now : that your wife read all these post by God's grace

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

5 Bad Habits Nigeria Ladies Find Hard To Leave / Pastor Kaycee Proposes To His Girlfriend At The Cinema In Warri (Photos) / My Boyfriend Has A Female Bestie...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.