Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,356 members, 7,819,269 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

49cents's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 49cents's Profile / 49cents's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 82 pages)

Business / Re: Okpella Mining Site: BUA Group Tells Dangote To Respect The Judicial Process by 49cents(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
TWO NORTHERNERS FIGHTING FOR TREASURE LOCATED IN EDO STATE MEANWHILE THE EDO PEOPLE ARE HERE CALLING NAMES, WAITING FOR IPOB NEWS TO START RUNNING THEIR MOUTHS WHILE THEIR HOME IS BEING PLUNDERED.

Southern leaders are the most stupid..
From Lagos to cross river

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Charles Osazuwa: It Is A Sin To Be A Tenant In A Rented Apartment by 49cents(m): 12:53pm On Jun 15, 2020
mcemmy0z:
Which house did Jesus built when he was on Earth. Lord and landlord, oga it does not relate, find something better to say.

The Son of Man has nowhere to lay his head

2 Likes

Health / Re: Emmanuel Iwelumo Death: Daughter Of Patient Wrongly Labelled COVID19 Case Speaks by 49cents(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2020
ogododo:
Why is our system devilish, no be this man now

This system favours the so called elites in goverrnace.....and the stupid populace will not identify with this lady perhaps after checking "the name is not from my tribe"
Crime / Re: Lovers Found Dead In A Room In Imo (Disturbing Photos) by 49cents(m): 11:02pm On Jun 14, 2020
Newcreature2020:
RIP to the dead.

What a straight ticket to helllllllll fire.

How can one live without remembering there's eternity?

No joke menhhh it's gonna be tough without Jesus.

So who are you to judge....are you God....?

Do you knkw if they repented at the last moment like the thief on the cross...be guided
Politics / Re: PDP Lists Tough Conditions For Obaseki by 49cents(m): 10:28am On Jun 14, 2020
ThatFairGuy:

Gbejiri with ewedu, If you don't eat it, you won't smell heaven. That's just it cheesy

Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Business / Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by 49cents(m): 10:25am On Jun 14, 2020
humilitypays:
Because after the Biafra-Nigeria civil war ended in 1970, Igbos who used to control Nigerian government policies and economy were kind of conquered by the joint Hausa-Fulanis+Yoruba+other tribes, so they used that opportunity from 1970 to date to clip the wings of old Eastern region economy as a way of cutting down Igbo power and dominance to ensure they don't rise again to challenge them.

So the military governments that existed from 1970 to 1999 headed by mostly Northerners and Yoruba made sure all Nigerian policies were against the development of Eastern Nigeria (Southeast and Southsouth).

They ensured Southern seaports are made dormant and none functional!

They made sure the plans to dredge and expand River Niger to accommodate large vessels and turn it to a seaport never happens!

And they used years of bad governance, looting to destroy Nigerian cargo railway operation that Oyimbo designed to be used for carrying large cargoes from Lagos seaport to various parts of Nigeria which will also save Nigerian roads....but because after the war, Hausa-Fulanis took over power and also took over trucking and haulage business, they don't want rail cargo to function since they own so many trucks on the road.

Should railway cargo function well, many Hausa-Fulani owned trucking companies will fold up, our roads won't be spoiling every now and then which is a good source of looting for the government controlled by the north.

That is why

Inteligent submission

2 Likes 3 Shares

Business / Re: High Cost Of Haulage From Lagos Port Rattles Importers, Manufacturers by 49cents(m): 9:19am On Jun 14, 2020
Health / Re: Doctors In The House I Need Help,boil On My Testicles(graphic Picture) by 49cents(m): 8:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
vecman22:

Will go for STI test on Monday,yes have treated an STI before..thank you so much

Meanwhile try to swallow like 7 medium size gloves of garlic right away....

Bu tomorrow morning you would feel a good change
Celebrities / Re: Segun Arinze's Album Cover (dreams) Under The Premier Music Label In 1992 by 49cents(m): 7:04am On Jun 11, 2020
Srill looking for his songs
Education / Re: We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba by 49cents(m): 8:57am On Jun 09, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
God bless buhari and Boss Mustapha.
If it was a PDP government in power by now Nigerians would have gone extinct.
Even with new cases they only need one motto
"TO LOOT"

Akpabio, Uzodinma and countless others were PDP now where are they? ....PDP and APC are the same thing bro

By the way where is Osinbajo? They dont want him to shine with the handling of this pandemic

2 Likes 1 Share

Car Talk / Re: Anthony Obinna Okafor Who Built Solar-powered Tricycle In 21 Days by 49cents(m): 1:08am On Jun 08, 2020
Mraphel:

Can u buy the good deeds? Can it be exported? Can move reliably on Nigerian road?
Ask yourself before u appreciate it

Rome wasnt built in day.

Do you think Toyota and Honda a d Ford started out with the cats they make in 2020.....

Clearly you dont understand process
Health / Re: WHO Advices People To Wear Face-Masks In Public by 49cents(m): 10:50pm On Jun 07, 2020
Naija246:
all nah scam! grin

Anybody with a functioning neuron should know that face masks can't stop viral particles. The holes in the masks are just too large to prevent nano sized viruses.
It's just like saying you wanna stop mosquitoes with a meter per square net grin

The virus is transported via air borne droplets not by themselves
Sports / Re: Lionel Messi's 10 Most Iconic Career Moments As Ranked By BBC Sports by 49cents(m): 9:39am On Jun 01, 2020
grin
galadima77:
You won't see them here...
Romance / Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by 49cents(m): 7:31am On May 26, 2020
Sweetgirlmimi:

Ok sorry it will not be like this next time

Like you are the publisher of the vid
Romance / Re: This Is Why Bodybuilders Have Small Pènis VIDEO 18+ by 49cents(m): 10:37pm On May 25, 2020
Nonsoboy4life:
Her laps are provocative biko...not every man is a pervert to want to be enticed by the laps..she should just pass her message

A very atupid girl......an insult to one's senitivity....like we will come and watch her foolishly showing skin to get more views...oniranu...spits
Politics / Re: Yunusa Yellow: Bashir Ahmad Promises To Intervene In The Case Of Conviction by 49cents(m): 11:29pm On May 22, 2020
GamalNasser:
All Abokis like what Yunusa did , they see nothing wrong with it.. Imagine the Irredentist was even tried to code his response in Hausa ...this is the govt we are waiting for to defeat BH ooo

Please remove the word irredentist....it means something entirely different
Sports / Re: Top Ten 2020 Highest Paid Coaches by 49cents(m): 11:25pm On May 22, 2020
[quote author=jumxie post=89851384]Coaches play a very important role in a club, they are responsible for the methods of play, they train the players, strategize each game plans and tactics and most importantly they motivate the players.

Coaches are very important and so clubs spare no expense when recruiting and paying their coaches, top ten highest paid coaches in the world are as follows:

10.Maurizio Sarri(Juventus) – £7.5 million.

The former Chelsea boss was allowed to leave Stamford bridge last summer after Juventus paid a compensation of over £5 million to the Blues.Sarri currently earns 7.5 million pounds at the Allianz Stadium.

9.Quique Setien(Barcelona) – £11.5 million.
Quique Setién was formally a Spanish professional footballer who played as a central midfielder, and is currently the Manager of Spanish Giant Barcelona.He earns 11.5 million pounds and is the ninth richest coach in the world

formally a Spanish professional footballer who played as a central midfielder, and is currently the Manager of Spanish Giant Barcelona.He earns 11.5 million pounds and is the ninth richest coach in the world.

8.Carlos Ancelotti(Everton) – £11.5 million.
Ancelotti started earning a huge amount of £11.5 million a year after signing a contract at the Toffees.The former Napoli coach is the third highest paid EPL coach and eight in the world.

7.Rafael Benitez(Dalian Yifang) – £12.3 million.
The 59-year-old accepted an annual salary of £12.3million, after tax, in order to manage Dulian Yifang in the Chinese Super League, which is still regarded as a developing division on a two-and-a-half-year contract, after departing from Premier league side Newcastle.[/quote

Finish up please]

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Oyemade Disagrees With Oyedepo, Oyakhilome On The Closure Of Churches by 49cents(m): 9:43am On May 09, 2020
litigator:

How many church buildings did Apostles Peter and Paul build?

Atleast, they wrote over 75% of the new testament. The church in Ephisus, was it a physical building during the days of the great persecution?

Also, juxtapose your assertion with the Biblical elucidations that " the kingdom of God is within thee". Luke 17:20-21, particularly at verse 21.

Also, the old church shared everything in common and non lacked. Even those who had benefited from the good will of others but wanted to be greedy with theirs, met fatal punishment. How well has our modern church copied such precedent? Acts 4: 30-End; Acts 5.

During this period of Covid-19, how well is the church resources being shared amongst members of the church and by extension, members of the public as a tool of evangelism?

Jesus fed the congregation because He knew the importance of food to the body(biological feeding), and salvation to the soul( spiritual feeding).

How well has our church emulated this biblical precedent during covid-19. Is this not the best time to win souls to the kingdom via the apt deployment of both mechanism?

Jesus and Apostle Peter were both leaders of the Church, both yet they knew they were trustees of the church, thus, gave good account of stewardship and didn't owe much personal property. Acts 4:32-End

Even Jesus lead by example by borrowing the a colt He used for triumphant entry. He could afford to buy one of the very best, and just will be justified because it is for the propagation of the gospel , but instead borrowed one. Mark 11:3.

***Take notice that this is a lame excuse being used by our religious leaders in an attempt to justify the luxurious lifestyle and the acquisition of aircrafts and phantom automobiles. But that is a discourse for another day.

From Apostle Peter's encounter with the man at the beautiful gate, it is apt to conclude that He didn't control the church resources even as a leader and pastor of the first church. He thus gave freely that which he had which was his annoiting and heal the man of his infermity. Can same be said for modern day pastors and spiritual leaders? What changed?

Finally, lockdown has been lifted in some parts of the western world such as Italy where the church began, but the physical place of congregation is still under lockdown. Most of these pastors have church branches within such domicile, why are they not condemning the govt of such state as they do Nigeria?

Kindly educate my ignorance.

I await your timely response, God bless.

I am an Omnist and Bible student. I know there are 4200+ religion in our modern day world, and that God is not a Christian, but He is" I am that I am".

Reference: God is not a Christian by Archbishop Desmond Tutu.

I offer my highest regards.

I have questions for my Muslim brothers too, but we will address that another day. Shalom.

Very intelligent submission brother or sister

25 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: 70-Year-Old Man Arrested For Insulting President Buhari Speaks by 49cents(m): 2:56pm On May 03, 2020
SeverusSnape:

Is he not an 'enemy of the state' again?

Lmao

1 Like

Romance / Re: Can I Forgive Her Past And Move On With Her? by 49cents(m): 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2020
912:
Oga say the truth. The real reason why you are angry is because you could see from her reaction that she still isn't over the ex. Which is why she was sad to see that he is getting married.

You are only blaming this "couple's life" just to lie to yourself that you are angry with her about something else. Whereas your true anger is the realisation that she still feels something strong for the guy.

No matter the lies the two of you tell yourselves, that's the simple truth.

Psychologist.....on point

He is feeling bad because for himt o feel bad that she feels upset that her ex is getting married means he feels she feels he is not enough for her to forget her ex.

Oya read again slowly

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Tinubu Will Suffer, And Wont Get Sympathy From Anyone - Angry Lagosian by 49cents(m): 4:05pm On Apr 17, 2020
Tinubu is desperate...

He used to be in NADECO fighting the junta .....He has lost his way now he is worse than what he fought.... the power he wields amongst his fellow lost souls is deceiving him....

What many dont realise i s that A southerner has to win an election and it will be cancelled and he will be killed then out of fear that it may lead to a disintegration on the wan Neigeria...only then will the north hand over to a southerner of thier choice.

What happened inn1993 and to MKO has to happen for the north to relinquish power
Health / Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by 49cents(m): 6:44pm On Apr 16, 2020
21cents:
lol

what makes you think I copied you? grin

Wirhtout checking I know my account was way before yours lol
Health / Re: How I Found Out I Was HIV Positive!!! by 49cents(m): 1:34am On Apr 16, 2020
21cents:

you're right Sha. but nothing dreads me more than viruses like HIV.

See copy copy moniker
Health / Re: COVID-19: Kano Confirms Five New Cases Of Coronavirus by 49cents(m): 1:56pm On Apr 15, 2020
Gamduje needs to share in the covid 19 bonanza......you guys belive these figures .....this infection has become an income earner for the lazy governors.....

Who verifies this numbers?..
Do you think NCDC guys are saints....they will pocket millions from the governors and announce that there are 10 new cases......now that the EU has dashed Nigeria 21 billion to fight covid you think any governor will want to .usr out on the wind fall
Health / Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by 49cents(m): 7:37am On Apr 15, 2020
ednut1:
Well i dont normally believe such till i heard my aunt in uk recovered from corona. Na that agbo combo she use. Corona has killed many Nigerian nurses, carehome workers and. Doctors in uk.

Can you share more details
Health / Re: Can Pepper, Lime, Ginger Cure Coronavirus? (Fact Check) by 49cents(m): 7:35am On Apr 15, 2020
aminulive:
Hello, no one said it doesn't work for other ailments....is there any evidence that backups the claim that it cures coronavirus? thats the locus of the fact-check

Is there any evidence that it has not worked? Africans are quite lazy with research...

For donkey years I have deployed ginger, garlic and honey to treat flu, a viral infection and it works like magic.....adding lime and Uziza and inhaling its hit system works wonders ...

Viral infections do not have cures generally ....best you have is vaccines and aiding the body to fight of the virus from your system and readily available remedies have proven effective

2 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Coronavirus: EU Grants Nigeria 50 Million Euros by 49cents(m): 4:00pm On Apr 14, 2020
kmcutez:
See the Femi Adesina smiling like a fool. How is this good news? Are you happy you are a slave to the white man? The Black man has no pride. No wonder other races use you guys to play ping pong.

That's it ...Africans lack racial pride

1 Like

Politics / Re: Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) by 49cents(m): 8:58am On Mar 09, 2020
Dpharisee:
Abacha was Nigeria's Gaddafi, who wanted to bring development across the country. The largest housing estate project in Africa is in Gwarinpa Abuja started by Abacha.
He established PTF which he unfortunately handed over to a bigoted Buhari who used it to promote himself in the North, not much got to the South East and South South which was never the intention of Abacha, now this is the reason Abacha us loved in the SE/SS which confuses Yorubas. Govt house in Yenagoa is named after him.

Some of the monies said to be looted where actually plans of circumventing sanctions by the West against Nigeria, I am not saying he was not corrupt.
Abacha is better than Buhari anyday.
Abacha had his vision 2010 which he was following diligently despite Yoruba led NADECO propaganda of Tinubu and his Omonile cohorts.

The end does not justify the means
Politics / Re: South West Development Commission Bill Causes Uproar At The Senate by 49cents(m): 7:32pm On Mar 04, 2020
Too bad we have to wait until after 50 years of a needless civil war to realise that Nigeria as it is is an ill wind that has blown no one any good except those in power

5 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Imo: Justice Nweze Disagreed With The Lead Verdict & Gave A Dissenting Opinion by 49cents(m): 5:17pm On Mar 03, 2020
Tosquo:
This is the next type of wailing!!! Sore losers grin

I am not a PDP and APC but the fact that the awarded votes to hope exceeds the accredited votes shows that justice as far as those numbers are concerned has been miscarried

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Meet The Two Sisters Married To One Man- The Oba Of Benin. by 49cents(m): 7:06am On Mar 02, 2020
OrestesDante:

Oh! Revered King! Long live the king!
The wish is yours.

Good riddance to bad rubbish!!

PseudoIncest.

Please check the meaning of pseuodoincest
Politics / Re: Obasanjo: I Will Fight For Nigeria’s Unity Till I Die by 49cents(m): 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2020
ahmedkoded95:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/ill-fight-for-nigerias-unity-till-i-die-obasanjo.html

Pride will not allow him admit the Nigeria he fought for on the side of Nigeria is a total fiasco.

50 years later Gowon and co have seen how wrong they were

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (of 82 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.