Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,305 members, 7,957,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:57 PM

4Play's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Play's Profile / 4Play's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 278 pages)

Crime / Re: Jennifer Ugadu Murdered By Her Soldier Boyfriend (Disturbing Photos) by 4Play(m): 7:27pm On Jul 13, 2021
It's strange how in the midst of all these daily tales of carnage committed by Nigerian men - Boko Haram, bandits, kidnappers, ritualists, etc. It's mainly when a woman commits a crime that analysis of gender comes to the fore with Nairalanders lining up to condemn women.

Stories like this are unfortunately a dime a dozen.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Something Doesn't Add Up About Kanu's Arrest by 4Play(m): 6:06pm On Jun 29, 2021
Guestlander:

"The UK is currently party to 28 Extradition Treaties (which span most of South America and include much of North Africa and the USA) and 42 MLATs (with jurisdictions as close as Ireland and Spain and as far afield as Malaysia, Hong Kong and Nigeria"

Na only gra gra una sabi. Just like Kanu, all brawns and no brains.

That suggests that Diezani, the ex-petroleum minister, can be picked up from the UK if the government really wanted to.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: You Will Cry For Nigeria After Seeing These Pics. by 4Play(m): 8:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
ibedun:

You have not made any critical point here about how Buhari ruined the economy! You are merely speculating on whether one approach (flexible x) is better than the other (fixed peg).
In 2014/15 the Nigerian people & government were hyper sensitive to the exchange rate and a new Buhari government chose the fixed rate purely for political reasons ( I.e. to defend the Naira and stop it from sliding into a toilet paper within a few months). Unfortunately 200 Buharis cannot stop the currency of Nigeria (an unproductive, highly populated, totally import dependent poor country) from weakening. The Buhari government tried to avoid the political storm that would follow a rapid Naira depreciation hence they opted for the fixed rate to slow things down in the hope that oil price could recover before Naira hits the floor.
As long as Nigeria remains unproductive and it’s people continue with their mad desire for imported goods, Naira will forever remain a weak and worthless currency. Regardless of who is in power!

The people of Nigeria need a lot of reorientation. The alternative is to remain poor forever. And surely we should enforce a 2 children per family population control laws.

The point isn't that a flexible rate will strengthen the naira, it wouldn't have, but that it reduces the distortions to the economy caused by fixed exchange rates.

The naira depreciation Buhari was trying to avoid happened anyway, but it was and is accompanied by destructive multiple exchange rates which allow privileged insiders like Dangote or Govt lackeys to access dollars at a cheaper fixed rate whilst selling it at the black market rate which rate most Nigerians had to rely on.

Fixed rates failed as they always do as they can't work without sufficient forex reserves. The exchange rates reflect key features of the economy (trade balance, export income, investment flows, forex reserves, etc), you can't address a symptom or byproduct of these features, which the exchange rate is, by government fiat.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 1:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kennyking1234:

- First read, read, read... read books on investments, finance, study the lives of rich people, study their portfolios, do your personal research and due diligence before investing.
-know what you want and how feasible it is, also time frame.
- Dedicate about 40% or 50% of the capital to safe investment/ indexes/ETFs such as the s&p 500, Russel 3000, DOW 30, Invesco QQQ etc ( I think s$p 500 is the best)
-have about 10 % in cash just in case.
- look into some dividend stocks. e.g APPLE, AT&T
- 20% to 30% can go to growth stocks such amazon, apple, alibaba etc
- invest in different sectors tech, medicine, mining, sports etc
- 5% to 10% to emerging markets ETFs/indexes such as china, brazil, Africa, even Nigeria etc
- 5% to 10% to speculate on volatile equities such as cryptos, $tesla shares, penny stocks.
- long term bonds might also be included.
- Long is usually the best strategy but always have an exit plan in case.

NB: NOT a financial advise just my personal opinion,
incase you need some investment books(pdf) dm

I very much second this and I am particularly glad a lot of people recognise that a large portion of investing capital should be allocated to safer investments (like indexes). Yes, they are boring but boring is a key feature of good risk management and long term investment success. There is a saying by Howard Marks, a legendary investor with Oaktree Capital: "There are old investors, and there are bold investors, but there are no old bold investors".

If you only have $100 - $500 to play with and you can afford to lose it, then I can see why risky stocks/cryptos might make sense as a YOLO trade. But the larger your wealth is or if it's capital you can't afford to lose, the less chances you should take.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Twitter Suspension: Bruno Maçães Reacts 'This Seems Like A Reasonable Decision' by 4Play(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Godszilla:
Am sorry if American collectively disrespect their president it's their choice not a standard.
What they did is wrong pls don't allow your dislike or hatred cloud our judgement.

You have the traditional "African" mentality that dates back to the pre-colonial era of seeing our leaders as ennobled beings sitting on their thrones and entitled to respect, like our traditional kings/monarchs/rulers.

A president in the 21st century is a public servant, or at least ought to be, and the utterances of a public servant should not be inflammatory or be capable of being interpreted as promoting genocide/human rights violation.

To suggest that the Americans should become more like us in the standards they hold their presidency to is profoundly ignorant. If you want to apply ancient African standards, then remove all the vestiges of Western-style governance - stop calling the head of state "president" and choose a title like Emir or Sarduana, abolish the constitution and stop holding elections. That way we know we have a traditional king who deserves to be "respected" by all and sundry and who can say what he wants in any medium.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Twitter Suspension: Bruno Maçães Reacts 'This Seems Like A Reasonable Decision' by 4Play(m): 9:24am On Jun 05, 2021
seunmsg:
It is a serious aberration. Sadly, people are only looking at it from the prism of their hatred for Buhari. Censoring the speech of an elected president in another country should never be allowed.

Twitter censored Trump's tweets whilst he was President....the most powerful political office in the world. There was no talk of the US government banning Twitter as a result.

The Nigerian government hasn't even investigated or detained Miyetti Allah members for incendiary statements, it's a social media platform they are tackling.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 11:33pm On May 23, 2021
Willie2015:

No investor is infallible..
Includin Cathie Wood ...and Warren Buffet...

I often find that it's not always worthwhile looking at what stocks famous investors are buying as their investment timeframe may be different to mine (they may be looking to hold for +5 years) and for different reasons (to rebalance their portfolio for instance).

1 Like

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 12:01am On May 15, 2021
Lexusgs430:

When I said EV, my reference was not Tesla specific. But present EV manufacturers and future manufacturers.....

I know what you mean. I was looking at Tesla but it seems a lot of the oldies are chasing that EV market relentlessly...GM, Volkswagen, Ford etc. An ETF that follows EV companies might be a good way to play it. I am looking at doing same for the biotech sector.
Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2021
Lexusgs430:

Once the real world only sells EV vehicles, you might have a change of thought process.... The real world is almost achieving that possibility.....

I have said this before on this thread, that an industry will boom in the future doesn't mean that the leading companies in that sector at the beginning will boom. Think of smartphones and BlackBerry or Motorola in the beginning....BlackBerry was massive when smartphones began emerging but it still proved a dud investment as Apple and Samsung overtook it.

Social networking is big now but nobody remembers Hi-5 or Myspace who were big before Facebook.

Think also of Yahoo in the early internet days.

Don't equate a sector/industry's potential with the individual companies' potential. You still have to scrutinise each stock's value to see if you are overpaying, otherwise you could be stuck with a dud investment.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 10:14pm On May 14, 2021
Lexusgs430:

It's a subjective question.... If you are buying, with a view of long term investment. $573.98, to others is right, whilst others would wait.......

Pay what you are comfortable with, at the present times..... Shares would always rise and fall.....

In 2010, Tesla shares sold for $3.84....... To some investors at the time, it was too high....... cheesy

It's good to be mindful of valuation though when buying shares. The reason why a lot of those high flying names from last year collapsed this year is that investors think the stock prices are too high relative to earnings (if any) these businesses are producing or are likely to produce in the foreseeable future.

Apple has a PE ratio of 29, Tesla 594. Even with Tesla's fast revenue growth, that's a steep price to pay for growth.

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 10:34pm On May 11, 2021
2020 was one of the easiest years in investing and many assumed stock picking is easy. I always advised that it's extremely difficult for an investor to beat the indexes over a long timeframe. Trust me, I have been trying! Lots of people were peeved when I said investors should park most, if not all, of their investing capital in "boring" indexes/funds. We had some lively debates grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Ozubulu Vigilante Office In Anambra Burnt, Five Shot Dead, Vehicles Burnt by 4Play(m): 8:25am On May 10, 2021
ngadaAwo:
nonsense!
I see no reason why UGM will be after vigilantees

Fulanian army playing dirty games..
if hoodlums can be conveyed with a prado jeep to cause commotion during endsars then anything is possible by these useless government

You are assuming that a group that invests a lot of effort emptying prison cells and releasing hardened criminals into the general public is composed entirely of people with the best of intentions. Quite often, in violent rebellions, it's often criminal elements that dominate.

This isn't like the Biafra rebellion of the 1960s led by Ojukwu, an Oxford educated military man. The Biafra rebellion of the 21st century is more likely to be led by your local gangster than the more refined demographic of the Igbo population.

When they are done attacking the police, they will start preying on ordinary people.

13 Likes 4 Shares

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 5:06pm On May 03, 2021
afroxyz:

Market red, people take off. I guess they were just waiting for trading signals and stock tips.

It's funny, because it's when the market is red that people should be more interested!

But overall market isn't red so if your portfolio is red, it's because of excess concentration in high-risk over valued companies.

4 Likes

Crime / Re: Yomi Fabiyi: CCTV Footage Of Baba Ijesha Abusing A Minor Disturbing by 4Play(m): 11:14am On May 03, 2021
There is no moral equivalence between attempting to expose a child molester's actions and child molestation.

Nigeria is a country where people instinctively take the side of the accused man whenever a sexual offence is alleged.

Before the video came out, the many defenders of Baba Ijesha insisted on evidence, particularly video evidence, before they could change their stance. When evidence emerged, they began arguing that the way in which the evidence was obtained was the real immoral conduct. Many Nigerians will plumb new depths in their quest to minimize sexual misconduct.

You have to ask what sort of evidence would satisfy these people. Do they expect that sexual offence usually occurs in full public view where evidence would be easily gathered? It's obvious that their real gripe is the suggestion that a man's sexual urges ought to be constrained by the preferences of a fully consenting adult.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Politics / Re: Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity by 4Play(m): 12:54pm On Apr 28, 2021
Jonathan is also culpable for Nigeria's security and economic situation. The only thing you can say in his defence is that he is the lesser of 2 evils.

Boko Haram, bandits and Fulani herdsman were running amok during his tenure.

24 Likes

Politics / Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by 4Play(m): 8:04am On Apr 18, 2021
neyohh:

So what's your solution?

Development is a slow and steady process, there are no shortcuts.

Tackling corruption, infrastructure (transport, electricity, communication), security challenges, reducing government intervention in currency and businesses like running ports and refineries, etc.

These are the sorts of things Nigeria ought to concentrate on. Printing money in the mistaken belief that you are in the same position as the US, the EU, Japan is counterproductive as proved during the military era.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Do Other Countries Print Money As Claimed By Emefiele? (Fact Check) by 4Play(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2021
It's depressing to see how uninformed some Nigerians can be in their bid to justify the indefensible.

Nigeria cannot afford to print money like developed economies because Nigeria's currency does not command the same respect/value as the dollar, euro, yen, sterling, etc. No one outside Nigeria, unless out of necessity, wishes to be paid in naira and arguably many Nigerians would prefer to hold forex like dollars or euro. We have seen our currency fall in value from $1 to 1 naira to $1 to 460 naira. In such an environment, printing more naira will cause the naira to depreciate further increasing inflation (look at the stories about the rising cost of goods).

It's in recognition of the damage to confidence that money printing can cause that prompted the finance minister to deny the claims.

If money printing was the panacea to our problems, we would easily solve poverty. The alarming thing is that money printing was normal during military rule (which is when the naira lost most of its value) but it doesn't seem to have dawned on many Nigerians that it was an abject failure and one of the reasons Nigeria is impoverished today.

4 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 12:41pm On Apr 13, 2021
Kennyking1234:
Actaully now is the best time to invest, as "you said for the long term".

It depends what you're buying for the long term. The overall market is expensively priced if you use metrics like the price-earnings ratio so not much bargains out there.

If I had to buy US stocks for the long term but which come with high risks, I will buy the likes of Gravity Co (GRVY), NMI Holdings (NMI), Freedom Holdings (FRHC), Zynex (ZYXI), Eagle Bancorp Montana (EBMT), SelectQuote (SLQT) and Regeneron (REGN).

By long-term, I mean buy and hold for 3 to 5 years. Because, the overall market is expensive, prepare for huge drawdowns in the short-term. But in my view, the companies I mention represent good value (lowish price-earnings ratios) and high growth in earnings and revenues.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 7:15pm On Mar 18, 2021
ElectronicMoney:
I don't agree with your number 1

For me, it depends on why a person might average down. If one buys a stock with a blind hope that it goes up and sees the stock fall significantly, averaging down seems counterproductive as the initial trade/investment was not based on any informational edge.

If you have done diligent analysis and made the initial trade based on information/knowledge arising from your this analysis, then averaging down makes sense. If you thought Tesla was good value at $900, you would think $600 is even better value.

For most people here who seem to be chasing momentum stocks (high flying stocks) to make a quick buck, I would caution against averaging down.

5 Likes

Celebrities / Re: DJ Cuppy Gains Admission Into Oxford University For Masters (Photos, Video) by 4Play(m): 6:04pm On Mar 05, 2021
Education, like most things in life, doesn't guarantee material success but it improves your chances. If being uneducated/under-educated was a good thing, the average Northerner would have better living standards than the Southerner.

Nigerians sometimes over indulge in credentialism, but that is the least of our problems.

As for those touting Elin Musk as an example of a success without degrees, a simple Google search would show he is overeducated up to the point of getting into a PhD programme. Yes, he didn't finish his PhD but that is because he had a compelling and lucrative alternative career route to pursue.

4 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 6:34pm On Jan 25, 2021
RabbiDoracle:

When I say things, just jot them down and revisit it. Gamestop is going to $2. grin grin

I will not hang around here for so long. I'm just a messenger passing my message so that foreign equity investors will not lose money.

Developed markets will fall, others will follow due to contagion effect. Ultimately, emerging markets will re-emerge.

This guy was bashing Gamestop when it was $7. SeekingAlpha contributors called for an impending short squeeze in Gamestop back in August

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4370860-gamestop-short-squeeze

Unfortunately, SeekingAlpha is now behind a paywall but you can get 5 free articles per month.

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2020
Bumiite:

Chai...I com shursh late. Why I no com elders meeting yesterday?

+234%

The stock opened yesterday at $22.51 so if you bought around the open, in response to the post, you will be sitting on a loss by close as it closed at $18.00.

Still looks good based on pre-market trading.
Politics / Re: Sowore Reveals New Police Salary, Says No Policeman Should Earn Less Than N100k by 4Play(m): 3:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
The idea that Nigerians are corrupt because of poverty is naive. Corruption is a way of life that results from lack of accountability.

Since 1999, government workers have received significant salary increases - lecturers, soldiers, police, customs, etc. It hasn't made them less corrupt. During Yar'Adua/GEJ's govt, wages more than tripled with minimum wages going from N5k to N18k. There was no reduction in corruption as a result.

Instead, salary increases lead to "lifestye creep". The higher someone's income is, the higher their taste for expensive things. Think of the SARS officers that march people to ATMs, they're likely better paid than regular police officers who ask you for N100. Increasing wages without accountability/repercussions for corruption is a recipe for producing even more extortionate police officers. This is why your National Assemby legislators are never satisfied, the more they receive and get away with the more they demand. If possible, we will get to a point where senators demand private jets.

3 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 2:37pm On Oct 26, 2020
Leezah:
Good morning OakPearl

I have read from page 1 to this current page. I don't understand the NSE so I decided to join US stock market because divided are paid quarterly or monthly.

I have downloaded the trove app , done KYC.

Please I just have =N=10,000 to invest

What stocks are good to buy?
Should I grow my money or invest in dividend paying stock?

Thank you for your anticipated response.

I am not sure buying through Trove will give you access to dividends. Chaka will definitely.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Nnamdi Kanu Places 100 Million Naira Bounty On Nyesom Wikes Head by 4Play(m): 8:43am On Oct 26, 2020
If he said all that, it should be enough for the London Metropolitan police to investigate for incitement to violence/encouraging the commission of a crime or something along those lines.

1 Like

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 6:44pm On Oct 16, 2020
handsomebolanle:

Lols...only If you know how this stock has suffered many... At a point I had take my loss by selling half of the units I had... Even with the rise today, I'm still drowning at a loss...I just won forget the stock...I'm doing better on NSE wahlai

Avoid or reduce exposure to highly volatile stocks. There is a stock market saying, "there are old investors, and there are bold investors, but there are no old bold investors."

You can make a killing on volatile stocks sometimes but you won't be able to sustain it in the long run. If you have to invest in stocks, invest in large cap less volatile and high quality names. Yes, prices appreciate slower but you get a more sustained appreciation than all these "schizophrenic" volatile stocks that people on this thread love so much.

4 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 9:22am On Oct 15, 2020
A note of caution about sharing information about our trading accounts and ensuring online security:

For just a few dollars, criminals are selling credentials for customers of E*Trade, Charles Schwab, TD Ameritrade, Robinhood and others, according to New York-based security firm Intsights. The demand has only increased during the pandemic, according to the firm's chief security officer Etay Maor.

"You have more people wanting to do more online from home, and on the other hand the attackers who are actively looking and seeking to take advantage of this situation," Maor told CNBC. "What you end up with is a lot of credentials, and a lot of information being bought and sold on the criminal underground."

The list of vulnerable accounts range from social media sites, to payments app Square, and trading start-up Robinhood. But Robinhood tends to fetch higher prices, according to multiple screenshots of the listings seen by CNBC.

"They were on a higher price point which leads us to believe they were probably easier to get the credentials for and get in, or easier to cash out," Maor said.

Social media bait

Another reason Robinhood may be more valuable in the eyes of hackers is their clients' use of social media. By "trumpeting success" on Twitter and Reddit, they are likely putting targets on their backs, according to Richard Bird, chief customer information officer at Ping Identity. The online bait creates "exactly the kind of environment that hackers love."

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/10/14/brokerage-log-ins-for-sale-on-dark-web-robinhood-sees-highest-prices-.html

3 Likes

Politics / Re: Falz: We Want SARS Completely Abolished, Not A Reform by 4Play(m): 7:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Better to ask for tangible reforms. The government can abolish SARS and set up a new unit that is the same old SARS but with a different name.

10 Likes 1 Share

Literature / Akwaeke Emezi, Transgender Author Rejects Award by 4Play(m): 2:32pm On Oct 05, 2020
Akwaeke Emezi, who became the first non-binary transgender author to be nominated for the Women’s prize in 2019, has said that they will not let their future novels be entered for the award after the prize asked them for information on their sex as defined “by law”.

When Emezi made the running for the Women’s prize last year for their debut novel, Freshwater, judges said they were not aware of Emezi’s gender when reading submissions and described their longlisting as a “historic moment”.

But on Monday, Emezi said their publisher, Faber, had asked them if they wanted their second novel, The Death of Vivek Oji, to be submitted for the prize this year. Following the life and untimely death of a protagonist who tells his friends that they can “refer to him as either she or he, that he was both”, The Death of Vivek Oji was praised in the Guardian for achieving “what good fiction does best: it is an antidote to invisibility”.

https://www.theguardian.com/books/2020/oct/05/akwaeke-emezi-shuns-womens-prize-request-for-details-of-sex-as-defined-by-law

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 5:48pm On Sep 29, 2020
Tobex4realTobex234:
Is anyone subscribed to Moetley Fool's picks here ?

I hope this subscription doesn't involve paying money. You are better off reading this thread.

If you need a different perspective, try www.seekingalpha.com. There is also www.street.com

5 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Priceless25:

Comments like yours are the reason why Nigeria is stagnant, I lost money and you called it "Selfish reason"? Are you dense or just a plain simpleton? it'll be best you hopelessly keep to yourself before I transfer my aggression to you. $1000 is a "Selfish reason"? Bloody nitwit.. People like you put buhari where he is today, never rising to challenge the status quo, always ready to accept garbage. Irking neanderthal!

His comment and tone was a bit condescending but his central point - expect technical glitches anywhere - is correct. Yesterday, I had it with IG Markets, probably the UK's most popular and one of the most highly rated CFD brokers who happen to charge commissions at double the rate of some of its rivals. See a story below about the one we had in March in the middle of a highly volatile market:

Clients of IG Group are reporting problems using its trading terminals.

Clients of IG Group are reporting problems using its trading terminals. Several users are complaining about problems logging into or using the broker’s platforms on Thursday, and complaints about reaching to help phone lines also began to climb afternoon.

https://www.financemagnates.com/forex/clients-of-ig-group-suffer-system-wide-outage-broker-says-back-to-normal/

The Yanks have the same problem:

Users of a number of popular trading platforms on Monday complained of downed systems, slowness and an inability to trade, coming as two of the two most prominent stocks were trading on a split-adjusted basis for the first time.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/popular-trading-platforms-td-ameritrade-robinhood-others-face-outages-as-tesla-and-apple-stocks-split-2020-08-31

You will eventually experience it at Trading 212 as well. Though I think the Naija fintech platforms are worse than I have experienced in the UK. They need to work on this.

But if "order execution risk" might make you lose a painful amount of money, perhaps rethink your strategy.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Rivers, Anambra, Ogun,lagos Lead In Fiscal Sustainability While 13 Go Insolvent by 4Play(m): 7:02am On Sep 25, 2020
The problem I keep highlighting is debt and high recurrent expenditure on salaries/pensions. States like Lagos took up dollar-denominated debt in the Fashola years. A loan of $1bn 10 years ago would have cost N155bn to pay the principal (not to mention interest costs) but is now N380bn (not sure what the official exchange rate is).

This leaves little or nothing for successive governments to pay for capital expenditure: building/repairing roads and bridges.

Tax revenues are swallowed up in paying for debt and salaries.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 278 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.