Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:30 AM

4Play's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Play's Profile / 4Play's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 277 pages)

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russian Cruise Ship "Moskova" Destroyed By Ukrainian Neptune Missiles. by 4Play(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2022
Russia’s flagship cruiser Moskva has sunk in “stormy seas” while being towed to a port in the Black Sea, the Russian defence ministry has announced.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2022/apr/14/russia-moskva-cruiser-sunk-stormy-seas-defense-ministry
Foreign Affairs / Re: #mariupol: Ukrainian Armed Formations Surrender by 4Play(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2022
seunny4lif:
Do you know how many battalions of Ukraine troops are in that city? And since there are no exit point from the city again, it’s fight or die

That's fine, but you can't be claiming that you have taken a city and destroyed the people defending it when there are large numbers of armed units still fighting against you.

This is like Buhari "technically" defeating Boko Haram. An untrue claim cast doubts on subsequent claims.
Politics / Re: Soludo Has Started Wrongly by 4Play(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2022
DoctorOlasDesk:
Soludo won't make a good governor. When i saw him at the waste clearing site at Ochanja, i knew it was same ol. No new ideas

He should use his experience in economics in making the state atleast economically better

The state has no chance of economic growth if armed gangs are running around imposing economic blockade every Monday.

ESN was supposed to combat Fulani herdsmen. Shutting down Onitsha market for example every Monday does nothing to tackle herdsmen. If anything, you need Igbos to prosper to have the resources to defend themselves.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: #mariupol: Ukrainian Armed Formations Surrender by 4Play(m): 9:58am On Apr 09, 2022
babyfaceafrica:
But if its Russians surrendering, it won't be propaganda

The problem is that "Mariupol has fallen" has been a recurring claim for weeks now only to announce in the last few days surrender by significant numbers of uniformed armed Ukrainians in the last few days. If Mariupol fell weeks ago, where were these Ukrainians all this while?

I have no doubt that the Russians will fully take over Mariupol but their account of events is very suspect given their inconsistencies.
Politics / Re: Terrorists Attack Nigerian Military Base In Kaduna, Kill 11 Soldiers - SR by 4Play(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2022
AchalugoNwa:
honestly
many of us are lost beyond redemption.

Buhari the cause of this all

Buhari is a symptom of the way Nigerians reason and behave, not the cause of it.
Foreign Affairs / Re: Pope Francis Blasts Russia’s ‘infantile’ War On Ukraine by 4Play(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2022
Karlovych:
embarassed But when America invaded other countries they were all mute

Here you go:

Pope John Paul II has expressed renewed opposition to the possibility of war in Iraq, saying the use of military force had to be the "very last option".
In a New Year address to Vatican diplomats, the Pope said war was "always a defeat for humanity", and called instead for more diplomacy and dialogue.

War cannot be decided upon, even when it is a matter of ensuring the common good, except as the very last option.

"War is never just another means that one can choose to employ for settling differences between nations," he said.

The BBC's David Willey in Rome says The Vatican clearly does not consider that America's planned offensive to topple Saddam Hussein meets the conditions of a "just war" laid down by the Roman Catholic Church

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/2654109.stm

This is very simple, just because the US does wrong things doesn't mean everyone should do wrong things. Russia's invasion of Ukraine isn't justified because US invaded Iraq.

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Us Stocks Pick Alert by 4Play(m): 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2022
OakPearl:
One stock with a sound fundamentals for mid to long term profit is Nielsen Holdings $NLSN.
I have followed it for about three weeks and it has been doing well.
Yesterday it gained 20% to close at $26.72.
I don’t know how high it will go.
Fundamentals:
Mkt cap- $7.98bn
PE ration - 13.41
Revenue -$3.5bn
EPS - $1.66
Beta - 1.46
With patience, a good entry price will be between $20.75 and $22.60. Wether it gets back that low is another matter entirely.
Do your DD.

Nielsen Holdings rose sharply because it is being sold. The stock will eventually stop trading:

March 29 (Reuters) - Nielsen Holdings (NLSN.N) on Tuesday agreed to go private for $10.06 billion in a sweetened deal with private equity firms led by Elliott Management and Brookfield Asset Management , days after the TV rating firm rejected a bid from the group.

Reporting by Nivedita Balu and Eva Mathews in Bengaluru; Editing by Arun Koyyur

1 Like

Politics / Re: Deeper Life Pastor, 3 Others Killed In Fresh Herdsmen Attack On Benue Communitie by 4Play(m): 9:00am On Mar 30, 2022
gambia:

I just laughed when I read his comment, the only solution to this scam called Nigeria is total division.

Separation doesn't solve our problems and substitutes a set of problems for another.

The main problem is that Nigerians, like in many sub-Saharan African countries, have no recent history of demonstrating the capacity to develop a modern state. There is no shared institutional memory and habits we can draw from.

Even if you assume that the process of separation will be efficiently executed (highly unlikely), the resulting states will still be bedeviled by underdevelopment and strife.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Simon Ekpa Declares Sit At Home Across Eastern Nigeria Tomorrow. by 4Play(m): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2022
"Brave warrior" based in Finland. Sometimes it's the Nigerians abroad or with capacity to move abroad that do the most to pour petrol on an ongoing inferno.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: Ukrainain Soldiers Execute & Shoot The Legs Of Russian Prisoners Of War (Video) by 4Play(m): 8:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Very cruel and counterproductive for Ukrainians. It will discourage Russians from surrendering if they hear this is happening.

73 Likes 6 Shares

Politics / Re: Hope Igbo Get It Right This Time by 4Play(m): 6:15pm On Mar 27, 2022
Is getting it right voting for someone like Buhari twice and enduring the continued impoverishment and insecurity which has marked the country's existence since 1960?

It's funny how in Nigeria, astute political decision making is seen as the ability to get "our son" into power when 62 years after independence, the country's residents lack basic amenities that European countries achieved in the 19th century: regular electricity, pipe-borne water, universal education and healthcare.

Nigeria has a long way to go.

10 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Dollar Share Drops In Global Transactions by 4Play(m): 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2022
Mooh247:

I think you are paranoid or have some sort of prejudice

Again let me post what I wrote again in bolds Saudi / Chinese currency oil swap would weaken dollars and please without sentiment

Logically tell me why you replied with all this

I:
Your Chinese Currency (Yuan) has lost its position to the Japanese yen last month, dropping 0.97% and taking 2.23% in global calculations. However, the share of the yen in global settlements also decreased, and now stands at 2.71%.

The drop is global sir!

The rate of hatred I see in this forum against anything called US is alarming! I don't really understand, someone should educate me please

I think there are 3 main types of Putin stans:

1.) The first and most important are the bitter/resentful envious anti-Westerner who channels the frustration of being from a sh**hole country outwards and bears animosity toward the West as they represent success.

2.) Some Muslim compatriots who see everything through anti-West lens. Not much needs to be said here other than they are oblivious about how Russia treats its Muslim minority and how it has acted in Chechnya.

3.) Conspiracy bros who are susceptible to conspiracy tales that are proliferated across dubious internet sites/platforms. These ones are cognitively challenged and imagine they are "independent" thinkers as they distrust anything from mainstream media.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Dollar Share Drops In Global Transactions by 4Play(m): 12:46pm On Mar 27, 2022
Babapyro:

Do you also know ruble has gained over 120% in just a month now, you're clowning.
The petrol dollar survival relies on china, Russia, middle east.
As of now Iran, Venezuela has Just signed up to use Russia Mir payment system instead of dollars.
Europe will pay Russia in rubles for gas.if you don't know what that means sit down and watch professionals analyse

Ruble was 73 to $1 in January and is now 103 to $1. It has even lost ground to the Naira! Check any long term time frame, the Ruble is losing value irrespective of what may happen over short 1-month periods.

You saying it's gained in the last month is like saying a team losing 5-0 in a football match but which manages to score 1 and makes it 5-1 is now winning 1-0 since it scored. Spouting brainless Putin troll points can't disguise what is happening to the Russian currency. When are you going to go to your local bank to open domicillary account denominated in Rubles? Do you even know what the currency looks like?

2 Likes 1 Share

Foreign Affairs / Re: Dollar Share Drops In Global Transactions by 4Play(m): 12:04pm On Mar 27, 2022
According to the Russia Today article you posted, dollar share is up year over year, Euro is up year over year, and Chinese Yuan is down year over year. Where is Russian Roubles, I keep hearing Russia is a great power.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Russia Accuses Azerbaijan of Violating Ceasefire by 4Play(m): 10:57am On Mar 27, 2022
doctokwus:
Of course Azerbaijan has seen from the Ukrainian invasion that the Russian army is one overated piece of Soviet era weaponry.
They also know that the most reckless invasion by Putin has over stretched the Russian military and now is the opportunity for the Azerbaijani to press home any gains because Putin cannot take the extra risk of trying to deploy more military personnel to Azerbaijan when his army is being penned back and attacked by the Ukrainians in some places.
The Syrian opposition fighting against Assad and Russian mercenaries may soon also start making moves of their own to overrun Russian backed Syrian army.
Putin and useless,demonic dictators like him is in for a rude awakening on how not to miscalculate and go into a battle built on lies,over estimation of one's true abilities and whose main aim is self glory.

The war in Ukraine has undermined Russia's standing in international affairs and this will be long lasting as the long term economic effects will continue to compound negatively for Russia due to renewed efforts to reduce reliance on Russian gas and loss of investor confidence in the economy.

There is a strong need for other forces to counterbalance Western hegemony but Russia has gone about it in counterproductive fashion. They should have taken China's lead: fewer military campaigns and more efforts on turning their national economy into the biggest in Europe.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Russia Accuses Azerbaijan of Violating Ceasefire by 4Play(m): 2:01am On Mar 27, 2022
[left][/left]Moscow on Saturday accused Azerbaijan of violating a ceasefire agreement by entering the Russian peacekeeping mission's zone in the breakaway region of Nagorno-Karabakh, the first time Russia publicly assigned the blame for violating the 2020 deal.

The Russian defence ministry also accused Azerbaijani troops of using Turkish-made drones to strike Karabakh troops, while the foreign ministry in Moscow expressed "extreme concern" over the spiralling tensions in the region.

Turkish-made drones to strike Karabakh troops, while the foreign ministry in Moscow expressed "extreme concern" over the spiralling tensions in the region.

Incidents between the armed forces of arch enemies Azerbaijan and Armenia have been frequent in recent months but Saturday's announcement was the first time since the end of the hostilities over Karabakh in November, 2020 that Moscow has accused one of the parties of violating the uneasy ceasefire.

Moscow denounced the flare-up on the 31st day of Russia's military campaign in Ukraine, with signs indicating that both sides were digging in for a protracted conflict in the pro-Western country.Turkish-made drones to strike Karabakh troops, while the foreign ministry in Moscow expressed "extreme concern" over the spiralling tensions in the region.

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20220326-russia-accuses-azerbaijan-of-violating-nagorno-karabakh-ceasefire
Travel / Re: Bandits Attack Kaduna Airport, Stop A Lagos-Bound Aircraft. Kill One by 4Play(m): 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Apc rode to power on the premise that Jonathan was clueless in fighting Boko Haram terrorists.

Today we deal with the following security challenges under Apc government:

1. Boko Haram terrorists operating in the north east
2. ISWAP operaring in the north east
3. Fulani herdsmen operating in the north central and some parts of southwest
4. Bandits opering in the northwest
5. ESN/Unknown gunmen operating in the south east.

All of these operate freely without the federal goverment profering any feasible solution.

If by chance u end up voting for Apc in the next election, just know u are no better than a goat( ewure, akuya or ewu) that doesn't learn from experience.

The only new development is ESN as what you listed from 1 to 4 were all existing during GEJ's era but many Southerners didn't care or pay attention.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Sit At Home Order: 100% Of Anambra Citizens Support Gov Soludo! by 4Play(m): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2022
trutharena:
Lol

Hope you are not a Fulani supporter of APC efulefu

Do you think the Fulani care if you sit at home for the next 10 years? You need to explain how sit at home practically leads to the betterment of Igbos. You people always reason emotionally like a pregnant woman.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Breaking! Russia Downgrades It’s War Aims In Ukraine by 4Play(m): 10:33pm On Mar 25, 2022
Vicotex1:
BBC with lies and made up stories.
Russia aim from the onset was to demilitarise Ukraine, get rid of neo Nazi, and secure the Donbass region.
And they've done just exactly that.

This is the just word salad using nonsensical talking points widely circulated on the internet. How do you demilitarise a country that because of this war is constantly being replenished with weaponry by outside forces?

How is Donbass region secure? Maybe you should go visit or at least Putin can do a publicity visit as it's secure.

You have denazified a nation of 40million you claimed it's full of Nazis within 1 month? So all the Ukrainian Nazis are gone.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: List Countries Invaded By Russia by 4Play(m): 9:03pm On Mar 24, 2022
duro4chang:
Thanks so much. Can we also have the list of countries invaded by the US?

Please explain to me: Is your reasoning that because the US invades, Russia should invade too?

3 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Vladimir Putin's Defence Minister 'vanishes With Heart Problems' As War Stalls by 4Play(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2022
Drenimarcus:

UK, US sources. Where is the russian, or neutral source? Thanks

Can you read Russian?

You just need to show us a recent public appearance by the missing defense official.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Twitter Mocks Russian Missile That Refused To Explode After Lodging In Kitchen by 4Play(m): 9:43am On Mar 21, 2022
princeeze1:

I have no issues with your point of view. It’s a public discuss, everyone must not share same sentiments. Even in the UN where a lot of countries voted under US pressures as revealed by India, pakistan and China, alot still did not play ball and choose to abstain. Everyone cannot say yes to an ideology no matter how appealing or not. The bolded is my grouse with your write up. The broke shaming, ethnic shaming, name calling of people simply for not towing your line of opinion is very wrong. Your are not in people’s pockets to assume they are broke for daring to disagree with your ideology. A lot of people having divergent views does not mean they are ethnic bigots or don’t have it going better for them than you and I. It has nothing to do with envy or are you richer than even FFK? Maturity is what makes accommodation for diverse opinions. We are not in an autocratic forum. It shows you would be worse than most governors that crackdown on the opposition we criticize here. Even in the US/Europe, there are people/politicians who criticize NATO for this crisis, are they also broke, envious, Muslims who are just angry about their state of affairs? By your assumptions, China and India who are among the top five economies are poor and envious for not aligning with the US.

It's not about personal but national success. No matter how personally successful you are, you ultimately see yourself as a Nigerian. As a person from a country associated with failure, your sense of national identity is associated with failure. What do a lot of people who have strong association with failure do? They find it easy to resent those associated with success.

It's not about NATO criticism, I too believe that NATO had no business expanding into Eastern Europe. Where I draw the line is the way Nigerians like you gloat about the killings in a war that has nothing to do with you. Have you not realised that even the Russian government describes the war as a special operation (they don't refer to it as war) and don't take responsibility for the civilian deaths because they think the Russian people won't approve of such deaths? If the Russian government thinks this way, why do Nigerians like you gloat about such deaths?

As for China and India being major economic powers, of course, they have populations in excess of 1bn each but if you combined their economies, it's still smaller than the US which has a fraction of their populations. So of course, people there easily resent Western powers because they view the West as more powerful and successful than them. Maybe you as a black man should relocate from the West to China and India since they are such a success.

2 Likes

Foreign Affairs / Re: Twitter Mocks Russian Missile That Refused To Explode After Lodging In Kitchen by 4Play(m): 12:38am On Mar 21, 2022
princeeze1:

Actually your write up is what reeks of frustrations. Kindly go through my posts carefully, you may discover I don’t even live in Nigeria even if my wife and kids are based there. Again, against your assumptions, I am from the SS and not from the Muslim north. Nothing wrong with being a northerner though. Incidentally I live in the west. I do not abhor these countries, I only point out their hypocrisy and double standards. Their lies and deceptions. Fani Kayode wrote a beautiful piece on this war and zelensky, it’s here on NL, I advise you to read it. SM cheers don’t win wars. No matter how much wishful thinking is wished in favour of Ukraine, it will be crushed yet zelensky is busy receiving applause from western assemblies. I noticed a worrying pattern of people trying to broke shame or ethnic shame people on social media due to having divergent views, ogbeni, that’s how you recognize very broke and morally depraved beings with bankrupt manners.

What has Western hypocrisy and double standards to do with the facts that people are being killed in a war of choice and you gloat about these killings like a mindless savage as if you have a personal stake in the dispute?

You abhor the Western world you reside in and applaud Russia, have you ever considered moving to Russia where they obviously don't exhibit any of the hypocrisy or double standards you so gleefully denounce?

This idea that Zelensky is to be condemned for resisting the invasion of his country or that it is even entirely up to him as to whether Ukraine should resist Russian invasion is absurd. Do you seriously think that if he died today Ukrainians will immediately surrender?

Also, who takes a morally degenerate wife beater like Fani Kayode seriously apart from Nigerians? As a government minister, he was a corrupt failure. In the West where you live, do people like him still have public platform to opine on things? You don't care for an international relations professional like Geoffrey Onyeama's view but it's Fani Kayode who you listen to. FFK is an idiot's idea of an intellectual and the fact you take him seriously speaks volumes of your limited intellect.

In my view, the popularity of anti-West diatribes amongst Nigerians is fueled by resentment/envy about how much better off they are compared to us. This is even more pronounced amongst people who live in Nigeria (not all) and is amplified amongst our Muslim fellow Nigerians who absorb a lot of anti-West hate mongering. Generally speaking, in any walk of life, people associated with failure envy/resent people associated with success. Nigerians are more likely to jump on the anti-West bandwagon as our country is a woeful failure.

Why is Nigeria a failure? Because it is full of people like you who do not value human life and accord charlatans like FFK respect and elevate him to positions of authority.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Any Young Nigerian That Vote For old men Next Year Isn't Patriotic by 4Play(m): 8:15pm On Mar 20, 2022
The fact that after 62 years of abject failure following independence, the likes of Tinubu and Atiku are serious contenders for president tells you a lot about how hopeless the country's prospects are.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Foreign Affairs / Re: American Journalist Exposes The Truth About Ukraine. by 4Play(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2022
Difrent:

If its that easy USA wont be in afghanistan for 20 years.....left iraq after 10 years....unable to topple Syrian regime 10 years down the line....cant stabilize Somalia almost 30 years later.
Even Biafra war lasted 30 whole months.

It took the US a few weeks to defeat and remove the Iraqi and Afghan governments. After this, the next phase is military occupation which takes years and proved failures.

Russia is yet to succeed in the first phase of the removal of the Ukrainian government. The chances of them being able to successfully occupy Ukraine in the next phase is very slim.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Is It True Zelensky Banned 11 Opposition Parties In Ukraine by 4Play(m): 7:59pm On Mar 20, 2022
Investigative:
I stumbled on this on Twitter

If Putin banned 11 opposition parties under the pretext of war, just as Zelensky has done today, Western media would be likening it to a Stalinesque purge.

Do you think Putin being in power for 22 years and members of the opposition being in prison might prompt a lot of criticism of the Putin regime?

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Twitter Mocks Russian Missile That Refused To Explode After Lodging In Kitchen by 4Play(m): 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2022
princeeze1:
Very fake!!! The ceiling puncture is much smaller than the size of the missile. Even if a missile that size did not explode, passing through that ceiling would have totally brought down the ceiling by sheer kinetic energy.

No amount of social media mockery or Ukrainian media victory will change the dynamics on ground. Ukraine is being destroyed and decimated in reality, even the lying bbc could not hide the fact mauripol has been totally destroyed, but on the media, we know Russian weapons are so bad that Ukraine has killed 12000 soldiers.

Seeing these kind of bitter anti-west posts, I have a theory. A lot of Nigerians gloating in the slaughter of women and children in Ukraine like the stereotypical "African savage" are often based in Nigeria. This must be the frustration of living in a hellish country, whilst you think the West is a success story to be resented. Because you are confronted by the failure of the country you are from, you respond with bitterness to those parts of the world that you think represent success.

That's the only explanation I can see as apart from Naija Muslims who automatically hate the West because the Arab world told them to, other Nigerians' bitterness stems from resentment when they compare status to the Western world.

1 Like

Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Agrees To Meet Zelensky In Person For Peace Talks by 4Play(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:
Putin the main weakling..I thought his supporters on here said he ain't gonna meet with zelensky the warrior?

Is Putin this weak...why is he this hilarious..I thought he was bent on no peace talk..
Meet or not.. Ukraine won't give in to your petty order..

By the way why is Putin yet to capture the great kyiv? grin grin grin grin
It's almost a month now..I thought his puppets said it's gonna take the Russia army 48hrs? cheesy cheesy wink

Modified:just the way I predicted.. Putin puppet are already crying on my mention.. clueless set of beings.. grin cheesy
Why being emotional much huh?

The Russian armed forces might take control of Kiev, Ukraine's capital, within 96 hours, Newsweek reported on Thursday, citing US and Ukrainian sources.

Russian Defense Ministry spokesperson Igor Konashenkov said earlier in the day that Russian troops had advanced toward Kherson and cleared the North Crimean Canal, restoring water flow to the Crimean Peninsula.
Foreign Affairs / Re: U.S Increases Interest Rates, Signals Aggressive Battle Against Inflation by 4Play(m): 10:09pm On Mar 16, 2022
The sort of ignorance it takes to link this to Ukraine is baffling. Inflation has been heating up since covid and the US had committed to interest rate increases late last year:

Americans who have been to the grocery store lately or started their holiday shopping may have noticed that consumer prices have spiked. The annual rate of inflation in the United States hit 6.2% in October 2021, the highest in more than three decades, as measured by the Consumer Price Index (CPI). Other inflation metrics also have shown significant increases in recent months, though not to the same extent as the CPI.

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2021/11/24/inflation-has-risen-around-the-world-but-the-u-s-has-seen-one-of-the-biggest-increases/

6 Likes

Politics / Re: Jonathan Vs Buhari: What Has Changed? by 4Play(m): 10:21am On Mar 16, 2022
Protests are more likely where there is hope for change otherwise why protest? With Buhari, Nigerians are facing a situation of utter hopelessness.

I also think many "protesters" from that era have been so completely disproven in their arguments that they see no reason to rally themselves for any new protests.

A lot of the agitators from 2012 are linked to the present government so can't protest.

Multiple reasons.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Buhari & I Haven't Had Any Dispute In 7 Years Despite Our Religions- Osinbajo by 4Play(m): 1:32pm On Mar 13, 2022
You shouldn't expect him to say anything else but considering all the policy misteps by the Buhari government, it's hardly a laudable thing to claim not to have any disagreement with Buhari.

3 Likes

Politics / Re: The Story That Didn't Hug The Headlines By Femi Adesina by 4Play(m): 1:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
The main reason is the displacement of Shekau's Boko Haram by Islamic State (ISIS). Boko Haram's modus operandi was mass slaughter of civilians which didn't go down well with other jihadists.

That the operation against Shekau was launched on the direct orders of the leadership of Isis in the Middle East, which is concerned by Boko Haram’s indiscriminate targeting of “believers”, underlines the continuing global reach of the group through its affiliates and the possibility of further expansion in Africa.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2021/jun/07/boko-haram-leader-abubakar-shekau-killed-on-direct-orders-of-islamic-state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 277 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.