Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

4tunebest's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4tunebest's Profile / 4tunebest's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 11:41am On Mar 07
Emeka1441:
u go dey follow mouth😂😂😂😂check price now

You think I care? I don't care. My peace of mind is more important to me than checking Transcorp price every hour since Monday. I have made decent profit and the for the first time since Monday morning, I can relax and settle into other things requiring my attention.

Priorities differ

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 10:45am On Mar 07
where is that guy that notified of the guy playing pranks with his "bids". Thank you o. As per being feeble hearted, I exited yesterday so that billionaires wont dump on me as per say I am still a hustler and may not easily recover from the loss. We will reenter when they finish dumping. Until then, Ire ooo grin

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 2:45pm On Mar 06
yinka2011:

Totally exposed !!

It takes over 1 billion naira to place 66 million bids at the current price.

Omo, Na to dey begin watch my 710,000 units which I bought @ 12.98. The billionaires must not dump on me grin
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 12:20pm On Feb 02
222Martins:
When stocks are on full bid or full offer, it is advisable you exercise caution.............Someone here once asked: How it is possible for a stock to go from FULL OFFER to FULL BID in a twinkle of an eye. Well, i did a little experiment on a stock just now and some fools rushed in.........What did i do?

I launched up about 30 different Bids on a stock at various quantities ranging from 250,000 to 500,000 units on a stock that have been promoted here. This made the BID QUANTITY to be more than 15 times the OFFER QUANTITY with a price range just a bit below the best offer price.

Guess what happened: People started fighting to outbid me grin grin grin grin grin,; while i was strategically outbidding them in bits without actually buying anything. In the frenzy, they ended up grabbing the nearest offer prices and pushing the price way above the opening price of today.

I then proceeded to cancel all my bids and the BID Quantity to OFFER Quantity ratio went from 15:1 in split seconds to 2:1.

I believe this is how the big dogs create artificial demand and supply for fools to either rush in or jump out. So please, trade with caution, buy with reason and do your own due diligence..... A word is enough for the wise.

Thank You

Chai, oga, you have spoilt some people's market o. Only a few discerning ones know about this trick. we just laugh when we see those fake bids

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 11:11am On Feb 01
Please the green should hold on oooo. some of us are not done yet done maximizing the opportunity in the red. angry
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 3:13pm On Jan 31
Locotrader:

Unless their is unknown, the market is very much healthy.Take a look at results released so far.

Anyone who panic sell his healthy stocks will still pay brokerage fees to get the stock back.

We can only take advantage of the pullback and average down in some of these good stocks

Experience is the best teacher. Unfortunately, it is only the power of experience that can give one the courage and strength to weather hug the bear. I have learnt from experience that the bolded is always inevitable and so I stay put especially after taking a decent profit during the bull. Once beaten, twice shy. Panic sold my NAHCO, UCAP and other healthy stocks during one bear like that. Never would I make such mistakes again. This market, we die here grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 12:30pm On Jan 24
Yesterday Flourmill was on full offer. Today it is on full bid. This market get as e be

2 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 10:26am On Jan 19
@Streetinvestor2

Sir, you don carry my matter for head o grin. But it's fine. Please sir, let's let go of this issue. Everyone is entitled to their opinion just as we are entitled to ours. For some of us, we are products of God's grace and if it is not so for some, I believe they also are entitled to feel they are self made. I dont see it as a crime.

My initial post was made out of gratitude to God, considering where I'm coming from. There was a time I got all the investment analysis/advise on this platform, but I was too wretched to have any money to invest, so seeing how He changed everything because no one on this platform gave me capital. It was He who opened my eyes to hidden opportunities that gave me capital, led me to the appropriate season to put it in the stock market so I could enjoy the previous and ongoing bull. At the beginning of this year, I asked Him to give my family a house of our own, we are tired of paying rent and the rent expires this January, but the money we had wasnt enough to meet the cost of the house. Now He has settled it earlier than I could imagine. So please sir, while I really appreciate your defense, I believe they also are entitled to their own opinion of being self sufficient. There is no crime in that. Let sleeping dogs lie. Thanks for your understanding sir

14 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 7:37pm On Jan 18
Please for anyone I hurt through my initial post this morning, I won't be able to respond directly to your mentions. I sincerely apologize for hurting your sensitivity. It wasn't my intention. I made the post based on the understanding of the scriptures that says it is God who gives the power to make wealth. I didn't know humans on this platform also give the power to make wealth after giving investment advise. I am still a young girl in my thirties and I know you all are more experienced. I only stated what is working for me while also acknowledging the effort of the gurus here

15 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 11:03am On Jan 18
You dont know my story so you cant understand what I typed up there

I have passed my message across that's the most important thing. Deep calls only unto the Deep,. If you check through my moniker, you will see I hardly come on NL or make comments, I have a very busy schedule off Nairaland so I will be unable to respond to further comments on this. singing ****what the Lord has done for me, I can not tell it al*** grin

6 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 10:48am On Jan 18
Spiritual analysis led me to buy UCAP @ 3.00, Nahco @ 2.20, UPDC Reit @ 2.87, Access at 8.00, Zenith @ 11.00 and six other stocks during COVID (when I entered into the stock market newly) whose prices have skyrocketed @ multiples of the BEP as at today. Unfortunately, I didnt know the Holy Spirit is interested in my finances, so I wasn't aware He was the one leading me to buy those stocks at that time, cos i was new in the game (I allow Him to lead me in other areas of my life, but I was ignorant to the fact that He was also interested in my finances). Result: I sold majority at about 100% profit, not realizing the Lord saw my faithfulness in sacrificial giving to His work and He wanted to reward me massively beyond my wildest expectations. Anyway I have learnt my lessons.

Less than two weeks ago, the same Spirit working through Christ led me to some stocks which I accumulated massively because I knew it was only a matter of time if I could wait it out and be patient enough. Interestingly, majority of these stocks are not what I would have gone for naturally, although they are fundamental, I just didnt fancy them. I didn't know that a massive bull was lurking around the corner. Thank God I yielded. In about 10 days, I have made over 1M/day (of course considering the capital invested). I have made in 10 days, my monthly salary of several months, and still counting because the bull keeps getting stronger. As a matter of fact, the bull just started this morning for one of the stocks: Eterna which I accumulated greedily @ 15.50 BEP, and few of the stocks are yet to proceed on their own bull. I monitor the stocks bumper to bumper so I am on standby to hit the "sell button" when necessary.

What a way to start the year.
Knowing Christ is the best thing that has ever happened to me. I didnt look like it during my childhood days, I was a dunce and not smart at all. When I gave my life to Christ, everything changed. My story changed. People that looked down on me are now looking up to me. Without me, major decisions cant be taken by thesame people who told me that I could never amount to anything in life and that I was going to serve my siblings.

If you haven't yielded completely to Christ, you are missing a lot irrespective of whatever great things you have achieved. You can achieve more. I also want to thank everyone who spend quality time to give investment advise on this platform. The Lord will reward you massively. Please keep up the good work

20 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 11:48am On Nov 15, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Balanced Fund Invest in equities, Fixed Income and Money Market instruments.

Equity fund invests in shares

Thank you sir. My enquiry was if there are hidden charges that may be deducted from the over 30% return such that the net return will be way less than 30%.

I am asking this question because I find it to be in extreme contrast to MMF which offers about 9% and I know this has no hidden charges based on my experience in MMF thus far.
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 11:17am On Nov 15, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

Good morning sir.

Please I want to enquire about other mutual funds such as the Balance Fund and Equity Fund which are both over 30%. I know the specific details about these funds, but what I need to know is if there are hidden charges because it seems a very juicy offer when compared to Money Market Fund which is just about 9%.

I anticipate your feedback sir, and any other person who can assist in providing the required clarification.

Thank you very much for your time
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 1:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
unite4real:

One advantage of the sukuk bond is that of guaranteed income. It saves you the emotions of market fluctuations.
If you do a good due diligence of other opportunities and you are able to compound your coupon payments, you should recover your principal in 5 years or less.
Since it's rental, you can see it as a case of using for example,10M naira to buy a house and getting a yearly rent of approximately 1.6M naira. The house does not increase from original price value and does not also decrease. Your 10M is back at the end of tenor.

Using your coupons to invest in other opportunities is the key here.

Although this cannot beat current inflation and that's why a good growth stock comes to mind as against this sukuk bond.
On the flip side, you have to keep in mind that stocks are volatile and anything can happen at any time and pushes it northwards or southwards.

At the end of the day, the decision is yours. Either u do bond and sleep without worry or buy stocks and keep abreast of information and always on alert in case of any news. Good or bad.

Thank you for the detailed response.

Thanks sir @ Emmanuelewumi, your feedback too is noted
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 3:50pm On Oct 03, 2023
Sir @ emmanuelewumi, uniteforreal, ukay and other gurus; I want to confirm if you still think the FGN sukuk investment is okay, as I haven't regretted the ones I subscribed to thus far. This time around, I want to invest massively, so I need to know if there are concerns you may have considering the realities of this Country.

Thanks in anticipation of your feedback
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 10:32am On Sep 26, 2023
Where is Prophet Utuocha?

I missed buying into Oando and was regretting it, but the series of events have been surprising.

Prophet Utuocha what sayest thou? Will Oando still reach 100

3 Likes

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 10:13am On Sep 13, 2023
I can understand that UBA is on full bid at over 150,000 000 units.

Access bank, why are you on full bid?
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2023
@yMcy56 Madam Mercy, this is for you.

May God Almighty bless you.
May the works of your hands fluorish in geometric proportions.

For always giving us hope that things are not as bas as the "external forces" want to make it look like, my God will not leave you and your generations unborn hopeless.

Thank you so much for the positive vibes.

That's the holding power for some of us and why we've not ran out of the market.

Today, all I see is green!!! shocked

Madam mercy said so! wink

14 Likes 3 Shares

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 7:57am On Sep 06, 2023
emmanuelewumi:

That Yoruba proverb ( kira kira o'dola, ka sise bi eru ko da nkan) is very valid.

Hustling or making money does not equate wealth, working hard like a slave doesn't equate to anything tangible.

This narratives can only change if we understand the psychology of the rat race and the wisdom to multiply and grow the little cash flow generated by our hustling on a regular basis
I had to log in after my long sabbatical to express my appreciation to you sir for sharing your wealth of experience with us on the Tbills platform (in the past) and on this thread.

I had always been skeptical about the stock market due to its volatility but decided to hold on because I felt if pa Emma is ruggedly into this thing, then it means I can be successful in it if I follow his tips/mindset bumper to bumper, and that was what I did. The rest they say, is history.

Because of your guidance here, even when I was new to investing, I have never made mistakes that will cost me money due to my inexperience. This is because When people present so called investment opportunities to me, I mentally ask myself if pa Emma will invest in something like this and once my answer is 'no', then bye bye to you and your investment opportunity. I'll rather learn from others ' experiences than to learn the hard way.

You kept talking about Dangsugar here recently which made me key in massively at 27 naira. The rest, again, is history grin.

Ese gan ni sir. I can't thank you enough.

Please continue to share your wealth of experience and guidance here. It is the lifeline some of us are holding on to smiley

34 Likes 2 Shares

Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada For Xmas by 4tunebest(f): 2:16pm On May 10, 2023
minakshiahuja:
Great! It is the best time to visit Canada. Recently when i went to Canada last year for the first time , was very much new to many things but with the help of Cabs in Sherwood Park, i almost explored every important thing in Alberta. So it is good to travel in the Christmas but do book good Cabs so that you will able to explore more. Best Wishes!

Thanks 🙏
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada For Xmas by 4tunebest(f): 2:15pm On May 10, 2023
Travel / Re: Travelling To Canada For Xmas by 4tunebest(f): 9:14am On May 10, 2023
justwise:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/visit-visite.aspx

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/nigeria/visas/trv-apply_demande-vrt.aspx

Good day Justwise. Thanks for all you do.

Please I need your advice as regards Christmas vacation to Quebec with my family of 5. Required procedures and documents?

I tried making findings online but there's so much haphazard information flying around.

Thanks for your support
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 10:17pm On Mar 12, 2023
I hardly comment on here, but I just need to put this out.

Please, na beg I take beg una. Don't come here to disparage analysis by the few people we still have, trying to help people like us project what's happening/what's about to happen in the market.

Na beg I beg ooooo. That's how some people were all over the place antagonizing some very helpful people on the Treasury Bills thread, and now the place has become a shadow of itself with no useful advice coming out from there again.

I come in peace cool

20 Likes

Investment / Re: Treasury Bills In Nigeria by 4tunebest(f): 3:20pm On Dec 19, 2022
4tunebest:
Any time I receive my Sukuk3 alert, my heart always bless the duo of Ahib Oil& Gas and Pa Emmanuelewumi for sharing the information on this thread and people like Ukay, Unite4real, etc for furnishing us with comprehensive information which helped to clarify all doubts.

I miss those days of practical investment advise sha. Dem don use bad mouth pursue some heroes away from this thread. If not for ahib, I would have finished spending all those money that was invested in Sukuk.

Any way, to everyone that has been a blessing, here is wishing you more alerts alarms to your account kiss

I can't get tired of saying thank you cheesy

9 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4tunebest(f): 1:20pm On Dec 06, 2022
Ryan03:
Good morning mamas, I have so many complaints and fears but let me start with the one that's trying to give me BP. The first hospital I used did not so syphilis test for me, I changed hospital at 27 weeks to UBTH (university of Benin teaching hospital), the stress is crazy, I was asked to do the syphilis test but the whole procedure and crowd was really tiring and I was already noticing symptoms. My last anti-natal visit, I complained to my doctor and he told me he can't do anything till I run the test. My next anti-natal is 23rd hence that is when I can submit the results even if I do the test now. I just noticed that the rash in my vagina is getting worse when I went to urinate this morning and decided to check Google where I was told I was suppose to check and treat for syphilis before 23 weeks else it will cross over to my baby and one of the consequences is still birth, pre term labor, death shortly after birth or long term birth defect. See eh, my mind just scatter, should I start running to the hospital? I just entered my tired trimester, I am already 27 weeks gone, I am confused. What if I have infected my baby? What if something happens to her, see eh, I don't know if I should start crying or running to hospital.

Ok, 2nd issue, heat and cramps (muscle pull) want to kill me. What kind of combination is that? I have to bath cold water to reduce the cramps but the heat won't allow me bath the cold water. My husband is now monitoring me once I enter bathroom, just to see if I want to bath cold water. I can't bath hot water, make person nor die cause of heat, yet the cramps hold me for neck, he nor gree leave me alone.

3rd, I am angry, like I am always angry. Am I ok like this? Abeg somebody come to my rescue o, I will enter road to hospital on Monday sha, I just need people to talk to first make thinking nor kill me. My husband thinks I am just giving myself unnecessary pressure, how come he is not understanding me?

This too shall pass okay?

You'll look back and realize that you subjected yourself to emotional stress when there was no real cause for alarm.

Cheer up

2 Likes

Religion / Re: Adeboye Visits Borno, Seeks Spiritual Approach To End Terrorism (Photos) by 4tunebest(f): 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2022
To the glory of my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ.

Thanks for sharing

2 Likes 1 Share

Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 4:21pm On Oct 27, 2022
dapix:
Not yet, waiting for it also!!

Thank you for the feedback
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 1:45pm On Oct 27, 2022
Please has anyone received UPDC REIT dividend scheduled for payment today? Thanks
Investment / Re: Nigerian Stock Exchange Market Pick Alerts by 4tunebest(f): 3:52pm On Oct 07, 2022
Please has UPDC REIT paid dividends after postponing the payment date?

I'll appreciate a response.

Thanks all
Health / Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by 4tunebest(f): 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2022
golddust6000:
Try check your kidney functions. Don’t take bp medication, it will worsen the situation, it will make you rely on drugs. I do have high bp. Matures you take beetroot with garlic. Make it like Joyce and drink it you will see wonders in nature. Try take magnesium supplement, vitamin E, omega 3fatti acid.

Interesting

Health / Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by 4tunebest(f): 12:03pm On Sep 06, 2022
Maliqcious:
32 july22 My b.p the last time I checked was 192/136… prior to this it was 243/156. I don’t even know what it until I asked a chemist and she said hypertensive state counts from 170/110. A man had partial stroke with 115/185 same man told me that am not normal. Truth be told.

This is a medical emergency. As in life and death situation!!!
Health / Re: High BP At A Young Age, What Could Be The Cause by 4tunebest(f): 12:00pm On Sep 06, 2022
johnfem321:
I have had high BP since 2009 when I was about 19years.. if you follow this advice strictly within 1 week you will see big improvement.. you blood pressure should be 120/80 and highest 130/80 when normal

Firstly make lifestyle change
Sleep early
Drink lots of water
Eat a lot of fruit and vegetable
Don’t eat large portion of food
Don’t eat fatty food like bread, rice, cake, biscuit etc
Eat nut like almond and walnut
Don’t put salt at all in your food
Register at the gym and exercise for 45min 4-5 a week( most importantly running or cycling )

Avoid any kind of unnecessary stressful situation may be relationship or people

Get yourself the BP testing equipment so that you can check at home every 2 days

Get supplement ( omega 3 fatty acid, vitamin D)

Make this juice once a week ( zobo + pinapple + lemon) don’t take everyday twice a week is ok

For now take your BP medication regularly the most important thing is that you don’t want the HP to damage major organs in the body.. that’s why it’s important to bring the BP down with doctor medication first but when you do all the things above it will later come down by itself and you probably just take the medication once or twice a week

good luck

Well said

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 22 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.