Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (51682 Views)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by flowx(m): 6:45am On Feb 06, 2019
My girlfriend was in secondary school then, SS2 to be precised. And I promised her a calculator set. So, the day I invited her to my house in other to deliver my promise I did the unthinkable by putting my beautiful university I.D card inside the calculator pack. Of course, I knew she was smart, and if she open it my card will drop and she is going to see how beautiful it was. Eventually, she saw it and she returned it the second day (2002).... To the Glory of God, the lady is my house wife now with two beautiful kids.

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by ariemma: 6:46am On Feb 06, 2019
modestbrowser:
In Jss2... I wrote a love letter and gave it to her friend to give to her.
This her friend is same class with us.... I really don't know what's wrong with girls.
Flashforward to next day.... I was late to school, on getting to the class, I realize they've rewritten the love letter on the chalkboard.
Came into the class and everyone was laughing and pointing towards the board.
I kuku look board to see wetin the make them laugh.
Behold it was my love letter to the mumu girl.... It wasn't funny at all.... I wished the ground would open and cover me.
My boys tormented me with that experience.....

P.s
I was opportune to fuxkkk the hell out of the idiot girl in the higher institution just recent.
I used the luv letter incident as prove to what I can endure for her.... Told her I could take any shame for her.
That single line made her transported her self from calabar to my lodge in Owerri.
The puzzy was severely dealt with.

sure nigga

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Ablechukwu(m): 6:51am On Feb 06, 2019
damn! i went to her place to teach her maths her parents were present dat day.....

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by bionixs: 6:53am On Feb 06, 2019
Jacktheripper:
When I was 5 or 6 I was trying to impress a girl by how fast I could run down the stairs. Fast enough to make the carpet slip and my arm went through the front door window.

I got 26 stitches and a scare still visible 27 or so years later.

She never ever would come back to my house.
trying to toast a professor's exceptional pretty daughter who had already made me her friend ,all because some few other lecturers' sons she turned down number of times in the past told me that if I don't formally toast her,she didn't belong to me. I tried toasting her formally to impress her and the stupid boys,that was how I formally lost her. according to her,"why why, I am already yours before asking,whose script are you acting and who sent you ?" You have been deceived by those lousy boys! Don't ask me what later happened. I was counted one of the LOUSY boys of cause,the latest of them all on the list. That was it till date.

8 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by STARKACE(m): 7:05am On Feb 06, 2019
modestbrowser:
In Jss2... I wrote a love letter and gave it to her friend to give to her.
This her friend is same class with us.... I really don't know what's wrong with girls.
Flashforward to next day.... I was late to school, on getting to the class, I realize they've rewritten the love letter on the chalkboard.
Came into the class and everyone was laughing and pointing towards the board.
I kuku look board to see wetin the make them laugh.
Behold it was my love letter to the mumu girl.... It wasn't funny at all.... I wished the ground would open and cover me.
My boys tormented me with that experience.....

P.s
I was opportune to fuxkkk the hell out of the idiot girl in the higher institution just recent.
I used the luv letter incident as prove to what I can endure for her.... Told her I could take any shame for her.
That single line made her transported her self from calabar to my lodge in Owerri.
The puzzy was severely dealt with.
that last part "Ma Nigga"

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Ritaifedi3: 7:17am On Feb 06, 2019
when i don't love him i make him believe i love him with all my hrt. i can pretend for Africa.

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Princeboca12(m): 7:19am On Feb 06, 2019
zidek:
Taking all my salary to her without removing my feeding money!

lolzz. if them talkbsay make you pay tithe, you go vex.

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by scarybeeeee: 7:19am On Feb 06, 2019
DavidEsq:

Front door window? Kini leleyi?
I follow confuse o grin

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Jonadull: 7:20am On Feb 06, 2019
Two girls in OAU I was tempted to buy phones for . But I kept my cool .
Fast forward to a few weeks later. I would have regretted till eternity
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by DavidEsq(m): 7:27am On Feb 06, 2019
scarybeeeee:
I follow confuse o grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 06, 2019
lilmax:
sent about 350k to her....smh....though didn't hurt,but it was stupid

bros i fit tap small from ur blessing. send me small

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by warlord24(m): 7:39am On Feb 06, 2019
hmmh mine was in SS2, this girl I had a killer crush on her...

I was the goal keeper of the class and during inter house- we manage to reach semi final, but that match I did alot of Bleep ups- only for the other team winning us, I told class master "I no kep again" he said you must kep for the 3place match.

Guys, on that day- sarah my crush was brought, them give her seat with bottle of coke make she the watch me straight...

My brothers and sisters- I made sure even fly no pass that post that day... Ball wea i no sopose dive- I go dive...
My guys where laughing- they knew sarah presence was enough to make me become the best Keeper in the world that day.

that was 2008
till now i still the die for the girl, just that we are not in good times like b4.

53 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by bilulu(m): 7:40am On Feb 06, 2019
WinningEleven:
I was a 10 year old boy trying to "toast" ( that's what we called it back then) a 15years old girl. That's was like 6 or 7 years ago. I didn't know how to go about it.
I went to school( I just entered JS1 then) and I asked my friends and they gave me some really, really stupid and silly advice. And believe me, I swallowed that advice hook, line and sinker.
One of the told me that, if I helped her do the house work, she will like me and become closer to me. And he said he had tried it on another girl of that same age and it worked. I was impressed.
My brothers and sisters, that's how I became this girls slave. Washing plates, fetching water and even helping her to cook( we were close neighbours).
I thought it would make her "like" me. At the end of the day, it didn't.
After slaving away for 5 months, I finally had the courage to approach her, with a love letter. I gave it to her and ran away.

Childish me timidly went back to her house two days later to get her reply. I was dressed in my "best" clothes.
The embarrassment I got from that experience prevented me from chasing girls during my first 4 years in secondary school. I was so heart broken.

But those are the kind of things you look back on and laugh at your self. She's 21 now and I'm 17. Anytime i see her, I remember the experience and I laugh.
My stupidity caused my downfall grin
why not face your chemistry class so that's you won't fail jamb again

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 7:44am On Feb 06, 2019
myk2mic:

Wow u beautiful, u single? grin

Quite the trend.... Time to love oneself

3 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 06, 2019
Seunnzy:

he's blind ni

Just wants to eat his cake and have it... I ain't got that to offer... so I had to quit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by otunbadan(m): 7:47am On Feb 06, 2019
bilulu:

Y not mind ur business

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 7:48am On Feb 06, 2019
Iykesmooth:

Eeyah things we do for love
So are u single, dating or married now?
very S*n*le

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by mikeweezy(m): 7:48am On Feb 06, 2019
WinningEleven:
I was a 10 year old boy trying to "toast" ( that's what we called it back then) a 15years old girl. That's was like 6 or 7 years ago. I didn't know how to go about it.
I went to school( I just entered JS1 then) and I asked my friends and they gave me some really, really stupid and silly advice. And believe me, I swallowed that advice hook, line and sinker.
One of the told me that, if I helped her do the house work, she will like me and become closer to me. And he said he had tried it on another girl of that same age and it worked. I was impressed.
My brothers and sisters, that's how I became this girls slave. Washing plates, fetching water and even helping her to cook( we were close neighbours).
I thought it would make her "like" me. At the end of the day, it didn't.
After slaving away for 5 months, I finally had the courage to approach her, with a love letter. I gave it to her and ran away.

Childish me timidly went back to her house two days later to get her reply. I was dressed in my "best" clothes.
The embarrassment I got from that experience prevented me from chasing girls during my first 4 years in secondary school. I was so heart broken.

But those are the kind of things you look back on and laugh at your self. She's 21 now and I'm 17. Anytime i see her, I remember the experience and I laugh.
My stupidity caused my downfall grin
don't worry u can still have her both of you are still Young

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 06, 2019
Elliot2:
crushed on this girl at jss2, spent almost all my lunch money buying her snacks everyday. when I got tired,I decided to tell her my mind. But I told her I had something to tell her,and that I wanted it to be special. However,before that d-day, my mom had asked me to wash fermented cassava for fufu, so unfortunately I got a stench as a result. I thought I did everything to get d stench away; I practically emptied my perfume and took several baths. But it didn't. Getting to class, I felt on top of d world though, couldn't wait for break time. And when it came,I took her to d sales woman and got her snacks with all d money I had on me,took her to one serene corner. All was fine as we discussed, but along d line,just immediately before I could tell her d real gist...Just that moment of pause when I was struggling to tell her what's up...brothers and sisters...just about d time bannie just finished with d last biscuit n mineral...my god!
"Elliot,your body is smelling fufu fufu! Chai! Go and bath. I am going..."
Guys, I am still on d bannie's case. I just want my money for d snacks only.

haaaaaaaa bros walao u suppose kidnap d girl oloun
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by samisj4real(m): 7:52am On Feb 06, 2019
My ways, I don't love girls or ask a girl out if the girl is not already dying for me. So in essence I can never do any dump thing due to my ways.

6 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by yemifez: 7:57am On Feb 06, 2019
bilulu:
you get bad mouth sha!
Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by kolajoo(m): 8:02am On Feb 06, 2019
Just last year I paid close to 100k for a girl medical bill and try to be there for her in trial time but girl turn me down after she was back on her feet. .

I got only thank you
#Lesson learnt grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Bestlily(f): 8:06am On Feb 06, 2019
warlord24:
hmmh mine was in SS2, this girl I had a killer crush on her...

I was the goal keeper of the class and during inter house- we manage to reach semi final, but that match I did alot of Bleep ups- only for the other team winning us, I told class master "I no kep again" he said you must kep for the 3place match.

Guys, on that day- sarah my crush was brought, them give her seat with bottle of coke make she the watch me straight...

My brothers and sisters- I made sure even fly no pass that post that day... Ball wea i no sopose dive- I go dive...
My guys where laughing- they knew sarah presence was enough to make me become the best Keeper in the world that day.

that was 2008
till now i still the die for the girl, just that we are not in good times like b4.

haha..
I laughed so hard at your post!!!

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Nobody: 8:10am On Feb 06, 2019
*MODIFIED*

Not really to impress but I was looking for my friend CHIAMAKA... I met her in my primary 2, I went to get chalk from our headmaster's office cause am the class prefect.... Then I saw her registering by her mum.... I stayed long cause I wouldn't disturb the headmaster so I was busy looking at them.... And she's too beautiful and I wished so much she would come to my class.

I finally got the chalk and went back to class few minutes later as the teaching was going on she came in with our headmaster and her mum and our teacher introduced her as our new class member because she was teaching she asked her to just sit anywhere she like then later she will be given a position.... You know what, she just walked straight to my sit and on that day we had a Macmillan page to read and I made some mistakes and was flogged and she consoled me.... CHIAMAKA was my best friend....from that day..... Sometimes I will even stay the lesson period without food and she will share hers and even force me to eat.... Cox am shy type she will threaten that if I don't eat... She would go in front of the class and shout am her husband... Trust me I will finish the food immediately...

One Thursday after school we bet on who will be first to get to my yard cox am living close to school just like 2minutes treck... After that I waved her goodbye.... And she went home.... And happy to see my best friend tomorrow morning, I wake up happy prepared to school...and CHIAMAKA wasn't there in class... I waited until break period she's not here cry then we went on weekend.... I wasn't myself.... On Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday I never saw CHIAMAKA again till today.......

After my primary school when I was about entering secondary school I wrote letters dropped it different places on the road thinking that maybe somehow... Someone that knows her might pick it up....UP TILL TODAY AM STILL LOOKING FOR HER AND THE WORST is CHIAMAKA was her only name I could remember,
I even went to Facebook many years ago and searched the pictures of all names with CHIAMAKA I couldn't find her... now I ve grown and am sure as a woman she must have gotten married but I made a promise to myself that I WILL CALL MY FIRST DAUGHTER CHIAMAKA when am married.
and am still looking for my CHIAMAKA and if she's not married yet which ever shape or condition she is.... I will marry her

A friend here said I should add the name of the school that someone here might know her...

The name of the school is DIVINE FOUNDATION NURSERY/PRIMARY SCHOOL NKPOR-AGU.... Primary 2 set of 2001

90 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Eaugusta(f): 8:11am On Feb 06, 2019
flowx:
My girlfriend was in secondary school then, SS2 to be precised. And I promised her a calculator set. So, the day I invited her to my house in other to deliver my promise I did the unthinkable by putting my beautiful university I.D card inside the calculator pack. Of course, I knew she was smart, and if she open it my card will drop and she is going to see how beautiful it was. Eventually, she saw it and she returned it the second day (2002).... To the Glory of God, the lady is my house wife now with two beautiful kids.
This is the best I have read

4 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Eaugusta(f): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Ritaifedi3:
when i don't love him i make him believe i love him with all my hrt. i can pretend for Africa.
That's really not cool

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by DanDeeBoss(m): 8:13am On Feb 06, 2019
superjaks:
Mine was in secondary sch, SSS 1 precisely during the summer lessons, I had a bike popularly called rubber-rubber. On that fateful day, I was riding on d bike alone, there was an heavy downpour so at that time it was still drizzling....
On approaching my sch,low n behold I saw my crush amidst her friends somewhere outside the sch compound, foolish me on sighting her I just decided to fire d bike d more n naso I just match brakes (even d hand brake sef) ....d next tin na gbam gbam, I just found myself lying inside a pool of stagnant clay water (potor-potor)...to hard salt 2 injury,she n gangs just stand there laffing at me n some other students...I wish d water could b a flowing water n carry me away
I skip lesson 4a week....we later dated briefly but I don't think I av completed 4given her sha
Buhahahahahaha, even if I see my crush, I no fit do skills with bike oooo to avoid stories that touch... I'll rather reduce my speed sef

2 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Spatta: 8:13am On Feb 06, 2019
Confession, I went to a catholic church because of a girl and started chanting "Hail mary" just because of a girl, something i knew was utter error and Idolatry. somehow God punished me for that foolishness.
I still remembered it was because of a girl. a stupid religious exercise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by Niceoneofficial(m): 8:19am On Feb 06, 2019
I used to trek a very long distance just to see her... Every sunday after church, i will accompany her back to her house before going back... Las las the girl self leave me follow my friend

5 Likes

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by superjaks(m): 8:26am On Feb 06, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Buhahahahahaha, even if I see my crush, I no fit do skills with bike oooo to avoid stories that touch... I'll rather reduce my speed sef
Lol...bros my intentions was 2 create an awareness with d sound of the bike while over speeding n at d same time showing my brakes catching skills all 2 impress my crush wink

1 Like

Re: What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? by nnaeyes6: 8:27am On Feb 06, 2019
To remain in a relationship is already my dumbest act on a girl.
if it doesn't work again I pull out immediately cos waiting to work on it is dumb and time wasting and a dcsm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

0ne Rule That Works When A Girl Plays Hard To Get / Pre-wedding Pictures Of Two Nairalanders (a Lawyer & A Nurse) / Why Do Some Relationships End After Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.