Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,561 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

504dayo's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 504dayo's Profile / 504dayo's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Young Fulani Bandits In Full Military Regalia And Armed With AK47 Riffle (video) by 504dayo: 9:20pm On Mar 25
Jihadist thats all they know go school na problemBuhari must be jailed he is a terroristJihadist thats all they know go school na problemBuhari must be jailed he is a terrorist...
Crime / Re: Multiple Bank Robbery In Ayingba, Kogi State (Video) by 504dayo: 11:17am On Mar 08
pls dnt said owo again security don readypls dnt said owo again security don ready...
Romance / Re: Pretty Nigerian Lady Disproves Okafor's Law At NYSC Camp (photo) by 504dayo: 9:48am On Feb 26
Lies all for the impression.Lies all for the impression....
Travel / Re: US-based Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Sending Money To Africa (Video) by 504dayo: 9:51am On Feb 06
Now her village people will start conspiring against her. Those who she has given money before, and now refuse to give to, will join her village people to hate her. LolNow her village people will start conspiring against her. Those who she has given money before, and now refuse to give to, will join her village people to hate her. Lol...
Health / Re: National Hugging Day: Five Health Benefits Of Hugging by 504dayo: 9:18pm On Jan 21
Make nobody hug my wife oo. I no dey carry that woman play abegMake nobody hug my wife oo. I no dey carry that woman play abeg...
Politics / Re: No Gree For Terrorists’ In 2024, DHQ Urges Nigerians by 504dayo: 9:48pm On Jan 11
Nigerian Army is simply telling they cant protect you anymore. The ball is in your court!Nigerian Army is simply telling they cant protect you anymore. The ball is in your court!...
Culture / Re: Nigerian Slay Queens Twerk For Masquerade (photos) by 504dayo: 3:51pm On Dec 31, 2023
That masquerade needs to be summoned to the village squareThat masquerade needs to be summoned to the village square...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Inflation Forces Turkey’s Central Bank Chief To Move In With Parents by 504dayo: 6:48am On Dec 17, 2023
Na dis kain news from abroad Dem go dey post to support their total failureOya, make CBN gomina or minister for finance move come Bariga or fadeyi lasanE go hear am #EnikuureNa dis kain news from abroad Dem go dey post to support their total failureOya, make CBN gomina or minister for finance move come Bariga or fadeyi lasanE go hear am #Enikuure...
Politics / Re: Eze Fredrick Nwajagu Arrested For Threatening To Invite IPOB To Lagos by 504dayo: 1:47pm On Apr 01, 2023
Good for his flat....Good for his flat.......
Politics / Re: Sanwo-olu Wins Lagos Governship Election With Over 400,000 Votes (Channels) by 504dayo: 7:17am On Mar 20, 2023
I predicted it as well.. I told folks Sanwo-Olu will win by huge landslide. For him to have won Gbadebo in his own polling unit was the icing on the cake I predicted it as well.. I told folks Sanwo-Olu will win by huge landslide. For him to have won Gbadebo in his own polling unit was the icing on the cake ...
Politics / Re: Onikan General Hospital Lagos Asks Staff To Bring Their PVCs To Work - Onyeche by 504dayo: 8:18pm On Mar 04, 2023
Everything about labour party is lie, propaganda and mischief.Everything about labour party is lie, propaganda and mischief....
Politics / Re: Pictures From APC Rally For Tinubu, Akpabio In Abak, Akwa Ibom by 504dayo: 10:48am On Feb 22, 2023
MoreMore...
Politics / Re: Adams Oshiomhole Takes Tinubu Road Show To Benin City (Video) by 504dayo: 7:19am On Feb 10, 2023
Dem boo them well well. This is not 2015 or 2019 Dem boo them well well. This is not 2015 or 2019 ...
Politics / Re: APC Ward To Ward Campaign In Soro LG , Bauchi State by 504dayo: 6:51pm On Jan 29, 2023
GraceGrace...
Politics / Re: Was Atiku Head Of Obasanjo’s Economic Management Team? (Fact Check) by 504dayo: 2:17pm On Jan 19, 2023
Are we still on this matter?Are we still on this matter?...
Politics / Re: Pictures Of Datti Ahmed & Aisha Yesufu At Osun State LP Rally by 504dayo: 6:49am On Jan 08, 2023
Hahahahaha Failure biggot failure truly Biko keep on crushing on him even after the election Hahahahaha Failure biggot failure truly Biko keep on crushing on him even after the election ...
Politics / Re: Why I Accepted Obi’s Campaign DG Appointment – Osuntokun by 504dayo: 9:20pm On Dec 28, 2022
Peter Obi is our incoming president in 2023. . .My people let's come out to vote in large numbers.We're pushing him to Abuja to go and work for us. . .You hear?Peter Obi is our incoming president in 2023. . .My people let's come out to vote in large numbers.We're pushing him to Abuja to go and work for us. . .You hear?...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Putin Readies Massive Yars Nuclear Missile Capable Of Hitting US And UK ( Pics) by 504dayo: 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2022
Go mother Russia!Go mother Russia!...

1 Like 1 Share

Politics / Re: States That Peter Obi Can Win. by 504dayo: 2:50pm On Dec 05, 2022
Story, Peter Obi will sha win this Lagos and Agbado and his followers go collapseStory, Peter Obi will sha win this Lagos and Agbado and his followers go collapse...
Culture / Re: Why Do Africans Spend Large Amounts Of Money Having European Weddings? by 504dayo: 11:48am On Nov 15, 2022
Eleyi o serious o.Eleyi o serious o....
Politics / Re: Wike: We Are Yet To Decide Presidential Candidate To Support by 504dayo: 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2022
You need to have your head examined!!!You need to have your head examined!!!...
Celebrities / Re: Robbie Coltrane Is Dead! Hagrid In The Harry Potter Dies At 72 by 504dayo: 6:19am On Oct 15, 2022
R I P R I P...
Foreign Affairs / Re: Donald Trump Sues CNN For Defamation, Seeks $475m In Damages by 504dayo: 10:49am On Oct 04, 2022
Do me i do youDo me i do you...
Politics / Re: Akinjide Kazeem Akinola: I Can Bribe Officials To Pad The Budget by 504dayo: 7:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
I wouldn't be surprised if he comes out late and deny it because some political oppositions might be mischievous, Alaba market for example, where piracy was a normI wouldn't be surprised if he comes out late and deny it because some political oppositions might be mischievous, Alaba market for example, where piracy was a norm...
Politics / Re: Forensic Audit: Indicted Officers Must Be Prosecuted - Kwara Must Change by 504dayo: 11:47am On Sep 03, 2022
OK nah▪️▫️◾️◽️◼️We are watching⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️OK nah▪️▫️◾️◽️◼️We are watching⭕️⭕️⭕️⭕️...
Politics / Re: Shettima: Tinubu Govt Will Replicate Lagos, Borno Wonders In Nigeria by 504dayo: 8:35pm On Aug 22, 2022
Because Lagos/Tinubu was absentBecause Lagos/Tinubu was absent...
Business / Re: Bismarck Rewane Claims Naira Overvalued By 200%, Begs CBN To Set Currency Free by 504dayo: 9:40pm On Aug 09, 2022
Shitty currency � More shitty countryShitty currency � More shitty country...
Politics / Re: Mr Jollof: Tinubu Doesn't Need South-East And South-South Votes To Win by 504dayo: 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2022
Money reveals a man's true character. His conscience has been bought and Mr Jollof is merely doing what he has been paid for. Jollof the Judas spitting trash for cash.Money reveals a man's true character. His conscience has been bought and Mr Jollof is merely doing what he has been paid for. Jollof the Judas spitting trash for cash....
Religion / Re: What Do You Want From God Today? by 504dayo: 10:00am On Jul 17, 2022
LORD THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR IN MY LIFE.. THAT ONE HELPER THAT WILL CHANGE MY STORY AROUND SHOULD LOCATE ME BEFORE THE END OF THIS NEW WEEK. AMENLORD THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE SO FAR IN MY LIFE.. THAT ONE HELPER THAT WILL CHANGE MY STORY AROUND SHOULD LOCATE ME BEFORE THE END OF THIS NEW WEEK. AMEN...
Crime / Re: Corps Members Raped At Gunpoint In Akwa Ibom by 504dayo: 6:10am On Jul 07, 2022
Do rapists wear condoms...cos i cant imagine.I wept. Nigeria is finished!Do rapists wear condoms...cos i cant imagine.I wept. Nigeria is finished!...
Sports / Re: Taiwo Awoniyi Joins Nottingham Forest For Club Record Fee by 504dayo: 7:12pm On Jun 25, 2022
Congratulations Awoniyi, welcome to the forest of EPL ... Hope he hit the ground runningCongratulations Awoniyi, welcome to the forest of EPL ... Hope he hit the ground running...
Crime / Re: Syria: Teenager Shot Dead By Her Own Family For Refusing To Marry Her Cousin by 504dayo: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2021
sad

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.