Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:13 PM

He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? (50495 Views)

Is this Enough Reason to Break up with him? / How Do I Turn Him Down And Not Hurt Him? / This Is Enough Reason For Me To Cheat (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Foodforthought: 11:33pm On Mar 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wetin women want?
The best comment on this thread.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by okwabayi(m): 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2019
Life got sweet for me when I realized ‘girls are like buses, one gone next fifteen another coming’.
OP, reject him.
In the next six to ten years you’ll come across him again, possessing confidence which comes from aging and achieving real goals in life.
By that time you’ll lack the confidence to approach him.
You’ll start flashing his line from time to time if you still have it, hoping he’ll give you the time of the day.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by jaxxy(m): 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:
Good evening house, please I need your honest opinion on this issue.

There's this guy who has been my friend for a long time. He asked me out recently. He has very good qualities.

The issue is, he lacks confidence whenever he's talking to me thereby making him boring.
I'm thinking of turning down his request because I can't imagine myself living a boring life or are there ways I can help him improve on that?

Thanks

Haha how did u arrive at he lacks confidence exactly is what I like to know, in what way? Sm guys start of slow bt know exactly what they are doing. Sm start of fast bt end up being jerks.

If he sure he lacks confidence which i kinda doubt it cud be for various reasons, like how he met u or his perception of u. Whatever u do don’t tell him directly bt rather indirectly or in a subtle way he shud get ur point.

I’ve had such experience and I chose to played it soft cos she’s been hurt b4 in her past relationship, only for her to say I’m too soft when other gals I’ve been with say I’m bad, cool or overconfident. So I told her Naah she’s very wrong I’m a badas$ she now says so Im pretending... lol thats just gals for u.

3 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by apelike1: 11:35pm On Mar 04, 2019
Charmingrascal:
A man mustn't talk too much when you eventually get more closer you will get use to him and you will understand him better.
He is an introvert and introversion is not a sickness, however if you can't cope with him don't date him and break his heart later. Go and date a parrot that you think is good for you.

Thank you

Special shout out to all the introverted persons on NL
We don't just talk we make sense
let her go and follow the one that will beat black and blue out of her and the next day sweet talk her! undecided

Black women are officially dumb so I don't really blame them

5 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by aywhy93(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
Wetin women want?

I really don't know what women want. Tell me! I'm interested in knowing.

I'm just like this guy, the same way I lose myself when interacting with you. grin

Your love don dey scatter my head tey tey but I just dey low-key. smiley

3 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Kobicove(m): 11:37pm On Mar 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Post like this gives credence to the useless saying that girls love "bad guys". You don't want him because you think he is boring.

I understand that you want a lively partner, but I will suggest you take a look at how he behaves around others. There are many reasons he loses confidence around you

1. He loves you too much.
2. You have this dominating aura. Some ladies and guys have it. They have a way of looking at you that makes you swallow saliva.
3. He never saw a relationship with you happening. Maybe because he thinks you are way out of his league. EPL things ehn

Give him time, when he is free enough with you or is done basking in the euphoria of his new found love, he will pickup. You sef go fear.

Hold that guy o.
Guys like this no get wahala.

No be all these ones wey once you enter their house, they will on gen, close door, put on loud music and start asking if you are comfortable sitting on the chair, abi you will come sit on the bed.

grin
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Charmingrascal(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
apelike1:
let her go and follow the one that will beat black and blue out of her and the next day sweet talk her! undecided

Don't mind her, let her even define confidence.
Yeye rolling

2 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Tolubory(m): 11:38pm On Mar 04, 2019
[quote author=Davash222 post=76314021]A round of sex from you will boost his confidence level.

Thank me later .[/quote

Are you Sure!
Person we no Get Confidence,
E go dey Fear to Shoot Nah!!!!!
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by artworks1: 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by benson1411: 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Davash222:
A round of sex from you will boost his confidence level.

Thank me later .
Lol....
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Heineken(m): 11:39pm On Mar 04, 2019
Rubbiish:
u are right...
lol rubbish
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by kollinzgee(m): 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well, it's not enough reason. As long as he's not awkward in public and lacks confidence only with you, then u good.

I'm sure a good kiss or finally hitting it will boosts his confidence though. Just saying.

Women love men who can stare them directly in d eyes and take charge.

Is he a virgin

so even you too like confident men wooow .remind me of dan bacon (google him) american pickup artise .he always talking about confidence that it is what women majorly want in a man.ubunja is right. now truth don surface....

4 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Turn him down base on who you be. He is not your type... basic!

Wait...

Is it what l'm thinking...

That you are smarter than him or...

That you think he should be smarter has a man or...

That his intelligence level doesn't impress u much or...

That you are comparing him with someone or...

Don't mind me
Never take external advice when it comes to matters of the heart; not even from a pope.

Be in charge of your life.

11 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by apelike1: 11:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
Charmingrascal:

Don't mind her, let her even define confidence.
Yeye rolling
who no know her type! She use confidence and boring to cover up! The guy no get money so she won bailout grin

As you see women so na where paper dey na him nyash dey follow!

8 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by jeff1607(m): 11:43pm On Mar 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Post like this gives credence to the useless saying that girls love "bad guys". You don't want him because you think he is boring.

I understand that you want a lively partner, but I will suggest you take a look at how he behaves around others. There are many reasons he loses confidence around you

2. You have this dominating aura. Some ladies and guys have it. They have a way of looking at you that makes you swallow saliva.
3. He never saw a relationship with you happening. Maybe because he thinks you are way out of his league. EPL things ehn

Give him time, when he is free enough with you or is done basking in the euphoria of his new found love, he will pickup. You sef go fear.

Hold that guy o.

No be all these ones wey once you enter their house, they will on gen, close door, put on loud music and start asking if you are comfortable sitting on the chair, abi you will come sit on the bed.

you should have allowed her learn the hard way my money is on her leaving the guy for another who would take her for granted.

most ladies would always prefer irresponsible guys

that brother deserves someone better not someone seeking the opinion of a public forum for a life long commitment

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by kollinzgee(m): 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
apelike1:

so confident guys are women beaters see your reasoning shioor...
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Nobody: 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
kollinzgee:

so even you too like confident men wooow .remind me of dan bacon (google him) american pickup artise .he always talking about confidence that it is what women majorly want in a man.ubunja is right. now truth don surface....
Well, no matter your personality, there's always someone for you. Just know that.

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Cue4rm: 11:44pm On Mar 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Hold that guy o.

I swear yu don madt finish grin cheesy cheesy
I go like invite yu for my house this weekend, how see am?

I won't do all those things you posted up there, I'm a shy guy

5 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by apelike1: 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
kollinzgee:

so confident guys are women beaters see your reasoning shioor...
were did I write confident guys are women beater? undecided

Is like your brain is paining you!

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Charmingrascal(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
apelike1:
who no know her type! She use confidence and boring to cover up! The guy no get money so she won bailout grin

As you see women so na where paper dey na him nyash dey follow!

Lmao
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by rawpadgin(m): 11:46pm On Mar 04, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Hold that guy o.

grin grin grin grin grin this na old haina

2 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Eatmyshit: 11:48pm On Mar 04, 2019
Olosho shut up. Just say he dosnt have money So u are thinking twice

3 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by XTHRONE(m): 11:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
edicied:
Ahh this one yaff know our secret grin

I dey tell u, the guy too much

2 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by jaxxy(m): 11:50pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:
thank youuuuu, highly appreciated

In response to what u quoted there.

Pls note u don’t have to sleep with a guy or go naked to make him confident. That’s Rubbish! Simple flirting games shud do the trick. If he’s shy that shud bring him out of his shell unless maybe he’s a total introvert, u can figure that out.

Its important to be compatible to sm extent, u don’t have to be thesame bt u must compliment each other well, so work on it and see if it works.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by benson1411: 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:

There's this guy who has been my friend for a long time. He asked me out recently. He has very good qualities.

The issue is, he lacks confidence whenever he's talking to me thereby making him boring.
I'm thinking of turning down his request because I can't imagine myself living a boring life or are there ways I can help him improve on that?

Thanks
Carry your issue comot for here jare...naso tonto dike start...we are still mourning how we gonna cope for the next four years ,you are here talking about a boy that has his fiance somewhere in Maiduguri and doesn't give a Bleep about u...continue ...now that bubu has said the 16years PDP spent would still affect him,you are here talking about one man that has not even known who Yusuf is...take time o

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by King44(m): 11:51pm On Mar 04, 2019
what I realized as a guy is that we guys tends to develop cold feet when approaching the girl we feelings for or think is out of our league like the other lady said except if you such guy doesn't see anything special about u or if such guy is one of those guys who changes girls like wrapper cos a lot is on queue only then confidence is guaranteed
Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by clemmonce(m): 11:54pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:

Thanks
well well well .... Confidence is the beauty women see in men, that's why many not too good looking men sometimes end up dating pretty ladies. I understand you 100%. Here is the jeck. Did he lose confidence when he started wooing you ? Or has his lack of confidence been there before now. Because you said you guys have been friends for a while.

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by godfrey01(m): 11:55pm On Mar 04, 2019
Lalas247:
Does he have a beard ? If not you know wht to do ....
Pls don’t @ me
Sipping Rum kiss

Jokes aside if you find him boring then just decline ... trust me you will tnk me later
Trying to change a man is extremely difficult

Please explain how does having beards relates to a man confidence?
And if he does not have beards what is she suppose to do....

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by Elliot2(m): 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:
no sex yet, thanks
pls give him d cookie. There is no moral booster like a cookie well eaten. It boosts a nigga up: makes him able to speak all the languages at d tower of babel;gives him romantic words of Solomon; makes him brave as david;and also stupid in luv as samson. Just give him that cookie and testify its wonders.

2 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by ngadaAwo: 11:58pm On Mar 04, 2019
seekingop:
no sex yet, thanks
I want to have sex with you kiss

2 Likes

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by ubunja(m): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Well, no matter your personality, there's always someone for you. Just know that.
manipulation really is in women's DNA isn't it angry

How many men have been fed that lie?
That's like telling a man BE YOURSELF and she'll like you
GUYS THIS IS 2019, DONT BELIEVE THIS SEWAGE

Too many men die lonely holding on to such BS as this.

1 Like

Re: He Lacks Confidence: Is This Enough Reason To Turn Him Down? by kollinzgee(m): 12:00am On Mar 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

i agree with you but a less confident man will always have a really hard time finding love,because women instinctively love confident men .

when a woman is approached by a super confident man they be like woow this is tough man. if he can be this bold and courageous talking to me then he can handle life challenges easily he is sexy though they will test him by acting uninterested in him but if he keeps pushing wisely with a lot of humour they will break their walls for him .

alphamales rule for life****peace**-**

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle: 'How Do Married Ladies Manage Men With Small Cassava' / 10 Things You MUST Know About Dating A Girl In Her Late 20s / Nigeria’s Intimacy Gadget Market Booms Even In Recession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.