Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,653 members, 7,816,680 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51297 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
lilwetdick:
tear tear pants

smelling bra

wigs-- that wig stuff is so funny...it is like putting on a cap full of hair

excessive make up- you look like a clown

False Eyelashes- very disgusting and irritating, you look like an olosho

wearing jeans trouser every damn day, can you dress feminine and sexy sometimes

You, you just wanna Bleep.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by kfrosh: 4:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mine is ladies that wear tights. It's just a turn off for me. If the skirt is too short and will be showing your undies, wear long skirt or gown or better still learn how to sit appropriately with whatever you put on without wearing that thing.

12 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Naijaarchive(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Excessive makeup... Infact i prefer seeing you with your natural face

Eye lashes is a huge turnoff to me

Ankle chain is a no no for me

Wigs are disgusting... Rock your natural hair (if not plaited with or without weavon)

I don't fancy fixing of nails... What's the use?

Nose piercing is a turn off for me... The ears are enough..

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Neldrizzy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
Waist beads

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by jrusky(m): 4:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate all those coloured wigs like blue, yellow, purple, green, white, red, pink annoys me like hell.

9 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
I like girls that wear trousers smiley I hate eyelashes or whatever they call it. At times,I do like it when girls wear sweaters. I like seeing them on red flat slippers smiley and black or red short yet moderate skirts

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Alaganature(m): 4:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anklets.. I hate when women put it round their legs..
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by maldino: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lexusgs430:

Wetin i dey take future do? The present is more importanter.........
Pesin might not see the future..........
Lol..bad shild
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Lexusgs430: 4:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
ukaface:
oga,shey they use to wear fishy pussy ni?

just wakaring......................

Some of them dey wear smelling pussy, like necklace o..... U never even comot cloth, the smell go just kill your passion......

And she would still be asking...... What is the problem? Like she can't smell the rotten fish that has imprisoned him.......

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by EXLOVER(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
The thing i hate most is Always Ultra Pad.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by culcat(m): 4:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
For me, those bra that make her look boosty but when u get to the oza rum, u know u hv been scam grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by chiroyale(f): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
We shall "continur" to wear wigs.. grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by SenorFax(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Make up

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by mgdimagaladima(m): 4:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Noise Ring
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Lexusgs430: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
maldino:

Lol..bad shild

Afterall, enjoy 2day, 2moro is not a guarantee.....
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by tonydotman: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin

Lol Entitlement mentality
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
Swargu:

You, you just wanna Bleep.
lol.
How now?
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ankle chains- makes me feel you are advertising your commodity for sale and also reminds me of the identity my Grannie used to give to our fowls so that they could be easily identified.

Waist beads- Scares me stiff. My ex told me one of those beads must be from one Baba's shrine.

Smelly extensions, smelly weaves and wigs- speaks volumes about your overall hygiene level.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Longevo(m): 4:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
That thing called eyes shadow. It makes them look like masquerade in my eyes.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by boban007: 4:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
ANYTHING THAT WILL SHOW A WOMAN'S CAMEL TOE IS A TURN OFF FOR ME.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Sholaco: 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
dukeprince50:
Anklet, the mumu tin deh tie round legs turns me off.
"waistklet" the bits they tie round their waist turns me on
Bits?? Oops!
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Preshy561(f): 4:26pm On Apr 07, 2019
armpit:
WISDOM requires you keep quiet, observe, learn and take necessary corrections.
Wow!!
So I'm now living my life to please inconsequential carcass??

Joke of a century. Please, shut up and face front.

Idc.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tops that reveal their abdomen
Sooooo disgusting
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Dannyhajo(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
I so much dislike makeups like tights
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by MyGeneration(m): 4:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Jean trouser's with belt
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Preshy561(f): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
kfrosh:
Mine is ladies that wear tights. It's just a turn off for me. If the skirt is too short and will be showing your undies, wear long skirt or gown or better still learn how to sit appropriately with whatever you put on without wearing that thing.
Tights are worn cos of friction. And incessant friction between the two thighs results to black spots on the two thighs.
If you don't know the use of tights, ask questions.

13 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by shomutuski(m): 4:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mine is Artificial Eyelash... i have issues with this

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Fourwinds: 4:32pm On Apr 07, 2019
Benbisco:
My fellow females who have been viewing this thread to read comments just like me. One thing keeps appearing: WIGS!!!

PLEASE, henceforth let's do the needful. Wig no be by force. You can carry your natural hair sometimes. You owe no one no apologies. After all na only you waka come.
thank you for giving them this helpful advice
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Download another brand new song from Xpol. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by felixofeimun: 4:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Its black and red pant o. Dirty girls always wear them to cover up their debris. Hmmm I cant bear that disgusting smell behind their disguise biko

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Sholaco: 4:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin
the op said something the women put on that men don't like, are you saying u put on poverty to ur guy house?�

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.