Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,153 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:35 AM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51248 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by olaoye4(m): 4:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
topedoski:
Shouting make up, imagine a girl applying lemon green lipstick sad
And their make up looks irritating when dey sweat

remind me of Alex Asogua of bbn
topedoski:

topedoski:

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by montumonami(m): 4:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
Makeup
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by armpit: 4:43pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Wow!!
So I'm now living my life to please inconsequential carcass??

Joke of a century. Please, shut up and face front.

Idc.
Thanks for the introduction. It was nice meeting you. cool

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Preshy561(f): 4:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
armpit:
Thanks for the introduction. It was nice meeting you. cool
Who cares.
Mtcheeew.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by CheapDataGuy: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
ceeroh:
Anklet (leg chain). It's a major turn-off for me.

If u sha know what it means
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 07, 2019
Piercings on the tongue, inside mouth and anywere on the face or belly, ewwww!! disgusting,, Kwooorrr!! tueh!! blew!! Very unhygienic. Fake smelly hairs and Tattoos.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Teaser4(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
pants
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by davillian(m): 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Bra stain on white tops, tights on jeans, dressed like a hoe(piercing nose,tongues ,tattoos), talk too much, not minding your business, waste so much time on social media and peoples life, watches bbn , empty brains that can't provide little advice, heavy make ups and the smelly wig thing (why not just cut your hair or use natural hair if you can't maintain the wig)

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by DICKstractor: 4:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
Girls that does 3D makeup...
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by ifex370(m): 4:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
RoyalBlu:

We're here Sir!
cheesy

Please stick to being natural.. The lip gloss is just about enough to bring out the spark in you

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Deepocean(m): 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate seeing the V-shape of ladies' pant through their skirt. And the new style makeups at the closing end of their eyes that they normally use lead to do.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Babaflenjor: 4:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
I don't like comenting on post like this, but just to make it clear to some ladies, Over 90% men don't like EYELASHES To me it make ladies look soo horrible in fact I hate it die

10 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by sisisioge: 4:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
Benbisco:
My fellow females who have been viewing this thread to read comments just like me. One thing keeps appearing: WIGS!!!

PLEASE, henceforth let's do the needful. Wig no be by force. You can carry your natural hair sometimes. You owe no one no apologies. After all na only you waka come.

So because they said they don't like wigs you would stop wearing them? Awesome! You're one million yards wife materials!

To all you wig haters,please be informed that they are darling! They are comfy! They are cumulatively affordable! And they are convenient! I love them, I wear them, I appreciate them and keep them clean! Funny how you're all ganging against the opportunity cost of your laptops ..una no dey fear

15 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by validstar1: 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
What I dislike the most is wigs.. ewww so irritating.. especially that wig parting that makes it obvious that it's a wig... wigs are just so disgustiing and eyelashes terrible thing

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by enshi(m): 4:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Eye lashes ....

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Super1212: 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2019
I don't like ladies wearing long skirt.... Wear shorts and let me see your bum bum

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Kingsean(m): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
Wrapper, waist beads, anklets

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Oselu28(f): 4:56pm On Apr 07, 2019
HardMirror:
says who? None of my friends has ever called a girl village girl for having her natural hair neatly done.

You speak for just you and your friends
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:57pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preshy561:

Wow!!
So I'm now living my life to please inconsequential carcass??

Joke of a century. Please, shut up and face front.

Idc.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 4:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate that sandals that looks like trekkers,i hate seein a lady in dt sandals,also makes their feet dirty cos of dust.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by masseratti: 5:00pm On Apr 07, 2019
Mine is thongs and tights.... Major turn off.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by integrity16(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2019
Eye lashes! I hate that thing with a passion.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by johnjay4u2u(m): 5:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin

What women wear was the question.
leave these for another day
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by timibare(m): 5:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
how can a reasonable lady wear pant plus tight at d same fucking time?? babe is you tryna cook ur cookie up....it's gonna too damn hot down there.....I TOTALLY HATE IT

7 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by uchediego(m): 5:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Black underwear tight really turns me off!!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2019
fonzie2u:
I hate that sandals that looks like trekkers,i hate seein a lady in dt sandals,also makes their feet dirty cos of dust.

Lmao, do you have a picture?

I am laughing here.

4 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by CaesarDon(m): 5:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
1.anklets
2.nose ring
3. more than one earing in the ear "vomits"

4. padded bra and i later find out you have agbalumo sized boobs shocked

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by CaesarDon(m): 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
1.anklets
2.nose ring
3. more than one earing in the ear "vomits"
4. false eye lashes .omg

4. padded bra and i later find out you have agbalumo sized boobs
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 5:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate seeing waist beads, pants especially if it ain't white or red, wigs and excess makeup.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Those waist beads and chains. Thank God my wife doesn't wear those. I left my ex cos she stuck with those stuff despite the hot body, séx and fun. Just too weird and for me.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by eallstar: 5:15pm On Apr 07, 2019
Women condom

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by GOFRONT(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate to see a lady wearing tight inside leggins

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Most Nigerian Girls Have This Mentality? / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) / Ladies, What Physical Features Can't You Stand In Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.