Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,731 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:00 PM

Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like (51298 Views)

What Is One Thing Women Think Men Like But They Actually Hate? / The Number One Thing Women Hate The Most About Sex / Guys, Name One Thing Ladies Do That Turns You Off But They Think It's A Turn-on (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by saibuhari(m): 5:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
Any girl wearing eye lashes irritates me. I see them as prostitute. No responsible woman should wear that nonsense. I also hate fixed nails, bleaching. I like women in their natural state.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Buffalo2(m): 5:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
AmazingELixir:
grin grin

I detest women fixing long witch-like nails...with those nails they become useless to themselves and anyone dependent on them because the long nails gives them excuses not to do anything except surf the net with their phones.
I still don't know how they clean up after using the loo with those nails.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by logan2(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
nose ring,ankle chain extra loud make up and waist bead ,huge turn off for especially the bolded
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Kursk2019(m): 5:20pm On Apr 07, 2019
Those their faded wrapper and a loose top on it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by imitateMe(m): 5:24pm On Apr 07, 2019
I really hate ladies wearing Snickers. It's so irritating especially in combination with any female wear. Just wear your normal female shoes and look sexy!
Wearing brush-like eye lashes is also irritating.

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Blitz888(m): 5:27pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate to see a lady in an outfit either top or trouser that reveals her underwear or the crack between her back side when she sits down... It ain't dignifying!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Sike(m): 5:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
Ladies are not commenting.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
No one even mention multiple piercing on the ear... That one irritate me bad..

Chain on the legs

And u will never near me with tattoos any part of your useless body..

Nose ring is disgusting

Eyelashes is like old witch

I can manage any other thing..

And some guys like those useless thing I mentioned above...

My annoyance is anyone we enter Lagos will be doing all that to form celebrity ..

With broke ass... Nonsense

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Pyrrhes: 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Short dresses
This reminds me of a lady i saw just yesterday. she wore a gown that was above her kneel. each time she walks into the shop, her reflection on the glass basically shows her unclothedness. it was annoying though i won't say i wasn't happy with what i saw

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by dingbang(m): 5:33pm On Apr 07, 2019
Who cares if you don't like what people wear?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by kane10(m): 5:35pm On Apr 07, 2019
bra hand showing,wen the where clothe
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by FortuneDeGreat(m): 5:37pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rag like mad women

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Akuruoulo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin
. Poverty Of A Thing Goes To What Women Hate Most Abt Men
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Akuruoulo(m): 5:38pm On Apr 07, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Lol, I knew wig, makeup and false lashes will top the list.

How come no one has mentioned
- poverty and
- entitlement mentality

grin grin
. Poverty Is For Men
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by nymphomaniac(m): 5:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
I dislike the following;
1. Artificial eyelashes that are too long.
2. Tights that show. Pls wear it but don't let me see it when climbing bike.
3. padded bra or butt. Shows how inferior your esteem is.
4. Trousers that are too big. If you must wear trousers, let them fit or be tight, never loose.
5. I have never seen an anklet wearer that is not passing a message through it so it has to make this list.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 07, 2019
luvyaself95:
I just hate anything makeup embarassed

And you think you would be here if your Mom didn't use it?
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Akuruoulo(m): 5:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Preshy561:
No one cares what you like or hate.

When you don't buy me those things. undecided
. No Way , U Buy It Urself To Please Me Asap.
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Akuruoulo(m): 5:46pm On Apr 07, 2019
henrixx:
Those long eye lashes.
And
High heel shoes.
. U Must Be A Short Guy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Oluromantic: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Benbisco:

I'm a female but I so love your list. I saw No. 1 in church, it was pink!
Lol. Sharp vision
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Mart1994(m): 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
eallstar:
Women condom
undecided
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by KingWarri: 5:47pm On Apr 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
Bra.....i hate it when a babe is putting on bra....
grin Badht badoo badest..... let me come n b going joor....

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Oluromantic: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Benbisco:
My fellow females who have been viewing this thread to read comments just like me. One thing keeps appearing: WIGS!!!

PLEASE, henceforth let's do the needful. Wig no be by force. You can carry your natural hair sometimes. You owe no one no apologies. After all na only you waka come.
Hmmm ladies like u are rare, you learn fast..its good. Others na shakara dem go dey do

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Akuruoulo(m): 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hyerin:
I hate when men don't mind their business grin
. Are Women Nt Part Of Men Business

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Nobody: 5:49pm On Apr 07, 2019
What they wear? I dont care. I sincerely dont give a karate fvuck. Just have a good character. Thats all I need. If you like wear Eleha cloth cover ya body e no concern me.

Provided say tow tow dey o. And no be transgender .
I don kiss this lady finish before I sabi say she be transgender
I go on seven days fasting so that God go forgive my sin and cleanse my system from the saliva exxhange

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by buoye1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
Anklet and Nose ring

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by amokeme(f): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
Benbisco:
My fellow females who have been viewing this thread to read comments just like me. One thing keeps appearing: WIGS!!!

PLEASE, henceforth let's do the needful. Wig no be by force. You can carry your natural hair sometimes. You owe no one no apologies. After all na only you waka come.
Lol, so I should stop wearing wig because some couple of guys I don't know see it as a turnoff? I will wear a wig because I want to and because I like it, not because I want to seek validation from any man (from NL of all places for that matter ) We rep the wig life... nobody has time to sit for hours making hair. I'll rock my all back or I wear my wig... mbok. Nobody should stress me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Anubiri(m): 5:50pm On Apr 07, 2019
I hate cloths on women..NAKED NAKED ALL THE WAY
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by amokeme(f): 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
TaminaliaCatapa:
I have only 2

One is the tight which shows under their skirts or gowns; if it doesn’t show I don’t mind, but when it does and especially it is of a noisy colour like red or lemon, it’s dissatisfying to look at.

Badly fixed wig: some ladies will visit you and the odour from their wig will last a decade on your pillow. I’m not sure if there is the wash option for your wigs but in the event there is, kindly do so.
I won’t forget another glaring fact about the parting in the wigs. How would a chocolate complexioned lady have the parting the shade of Tonto Dikeh? This goes either ways, the bottom line is, it’s a turn off!
How many sisters do you have?? You must have a few to notice the bold
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Rozaytee: 5:51pm On Apr 07, 2019
Starboytwo:
Bra.....i hate it when a babe is putting on bra....
u are on weed

1 Like

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Anubiri(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
amokeme:

Lol, so I should stop wearing wig because some couple of guys I don't know see it as a turnoff? I will wear a wig because I want to and because I like it, not because I want to seek validation from any man (from NL of all places for that matter ) We rep the wig life... nobody has time to sit for hours making hair. I'll rock my all back or I wear my wig... mbok. Nobody should stress me.

Keep wearing smelling wig okay!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by luvyaself95(m): 5:52pm On Apr 07, 2019
Tmdbm:

And you think you would be here if your Mom didn't use it?
grin Lol As if my mom care about it she never for once apply powder on her face
Re: Guys, Name That Thing Women Wear Which You Don’t Like by Starboytwo(m): 5:53pm On Apr 07, 2019
Rozaytee:
u are on weed
not weed...pawpaw cool

I love the sight

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

What's The Coldest Way You Found Out Your Relationship Was Over? / This Is For Every Lady Who Wants To Experience A Happy Marriage. / Lady Assists Her Brother To Propose To A Bridesmaid On Her Own Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.