Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (141845 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by luminouz(m): 6:18pm On May 27, 2019
skylowlow:

Hunku lamidiz
Sup Turkeytunes!!!! grin
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by skylowlow: 6:20pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:

Sup Turkeytunes!!!! grin

cheesy
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by NobleAngell(f): 6:20pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:

Ok...you kinda sound a bit triggered!
No. But U seem triggered by my own comment.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 27, 2019
It's one thing to take revenge on the culprit, it is another to involve her entire family.

8 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by cococandy(f): 6:21pm On May 27, 2019
He ended up disgracing himself

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by luminouz(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2019
NobleAngell:
No. But U seem triggered by my own comment.
Lol..never!!! I asked u a question. Simple!!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tfash96(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2019
Na wetin fit d useless bitch b dat o kaare okunrin nla u give d idiot public heart break and disgrace.. Dem 9ja girls too dey disgusting

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2019
The guy is the devil in this relationship. Ladies should do spiritual, physical and psychological check on the man they want to marry, leave money alone first. Some men have animalistic behavior. Don't mind some pastors who say your suitors must have a loaded bank account. A responsible man at hand is worth billionaires outside. It's an advice.

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Otobongakpan117(m): 6:23pm On May 27, 2019
The point is, before the church wedding, he must have paid everything the family asked him to pay, assuming the gurl was Igbo or calabar would he pay that much for dowry just to dump the girl on the wedding day? Putting into consideration the expense incurred for the ceremony including catering, decorations, venue, program design etc. No sane person would want to waste money like that unless it's the lady that paid for everything sha.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by RealityShot: 6:23pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized
you clearly have not been cheated on in your short life.

Wait till you get cheated on by someone you love. Then comment again.

THE PAIN has no equal, I swear!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing

It's good as he exposed her openly. If he did it in quiet, the lady will start spreading false rumours about him and start garnering sympathy and paint the man evil for dumping her. I know you will support her simply because she is a woman. Me sef, I could have gotten pictorial evidence, put it on a power point display a d expose the whole madness while we are taking our vows. Wicked selfish insensitive woman.

I seriously hope it's all a skit though. I would hate to be truly upset.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Anduku: 6:26pm On May 27, 2019
I smell a rat !!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

If the guy hasn't cheated before, LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE!
Some blunders just lay blunders for generational curses.
He may not heal from the curses he caused himself, on that day.
Who haven't sinned, under the sun? God him mouth to communicate. Communication is the key to win soul and heart of a woman.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Oritsewhandey(m): 6:26pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

If the guy hasn't cheated before, LET HIM CAST THE FIRST STONE!
Some blunders just lay blunders for generational curses.
He may not heal from the curses he caused himself, on that day.
Who haven't sinned, under the sun? God him mouth to communicate. Communication is the key to win soul and heart of a woman!

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Naijageak(m): 6:27pm On May 27, 2019
You don't mean it
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by NobleAngell(f): 6:27pm On May 27, 2019
luminouz:

Lol..never!!! I asked u a question. Simple!!
Your question was answered.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:28pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Really?
Would it make sense to you if the tables were turned?

SUPER YES
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by luminouz(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2019
NobleAngell:
Your question was answered.
Ok
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tfash96(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:
I applaud the guy really. grin

I don't understand why people are sympathizing with the bride and calling the guy wicked and all that. I mean he is the one hurting here. It was supposed to be his day.

Look at him all dressed up in that suit for Pete's sake.

Who cares if she was embarrassed and disgraced?
Who cares about the jollof rice wasted? (the guests lol)

This doesn't compare to the agony & pain he would've experience if her cover wasn't blown. She would've bore him bastards to raise as his own. So who fúcking cares?
God continue to bless you she deserved it now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:29pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

But he knew before the wedding day.

who told u he knew ?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Fitz22(f): 6:30pm On May 27, 2019
Very senseless, you had to wait till the deal day... All these pay back people i wonder how they reason. If you dont want it simply walk away, no need for drama.
Watin the guy gain?

Somehow...

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 27, 2019
Hmmm me wey wan marry come de fear more oo.. this Lagos eh,

U will hardly see good lady to marry..

My pple talk say make we come down Villa and find wife I think say na wash..

On my way to east now..
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:31pm On May 27, 2019
goshen26:

Ladies can't be trusted, that's how a female friend of mine told she was still sleeping with a married man two weeks to her wedding, and will continue till a day to her wedding

Smells like Lie's
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by datigbogirl: 6:35pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

If it affected him he could hv poured out his heart to the girl before the wedding, nt shouting when they are already legally married.... And don't call me a ho, u don't know me, nigga!

Whenever a girl says this, I always know she a ho.
Always keeping secrets, thinking men wouldn't get to find out eventually as they'll always fool themselves into thinking they're smarter than men.

Any girl that knows her runs should just come clean to the man b4 even starting to date and cease henceforth if the man still wants her, but women go always wan eat their cake and have it.

If you pull a stunt successfully on any man just know that man is a loser and God has picked your call. No sane man won't know when something's fishy with his woman, he might act in ignorance till a day like this just to mess the gal up. That's how Machiavellian men are...

15 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by blackboy(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2019
The guy na original baddest
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:35pm On May 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So he knew she was cheating but proceeded with the wedding plans just to humiliate her?

But why was he behaving like a mad man, calling a non existent driver?

The bride bleeped up following him upandan. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if it was the silly bridesmaid packing her gown that gisted the groom everything.

But then, why cheat? People in serious relationships ought not to cheat. To what end exactly

Maybe more salt was added in the injury at the wedding day . u want to tell me he was just happy to waste such money only for revenge.

MAYBE THE MAN DO TAKE STYLE MAD OOH.
C AS HIM THE RUN RUN , AND THE LADY MIGHT BE SURPRISED ABOUT WHAT WAS GOING ON.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by RealityShot: 6:36pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Wait, the guy has married in Church?

I don't believe the story anymore.

As in he said his vows in church before saying he is no longer interested?

And I only hope people supporting this nonsense are just trolling as usual.

Is a person free to end an engagement as soon as they find out the other party is cheating?

Absolutely!

However waiting till that day shows the people is evil and actually good riddance to bad Rubbish.

And he better begs the girl for forgiveness and go to God in prayers of repentance else he would never find mercy.
beg the girl and repent...

Is he the one that cheated?

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by afrodoc2: 6:37pm On May 27, 2019
Ma nigga cheesy

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:38pm On May 27, 2019
kwajahafiz:

U are probably a ho, and don’t understand how this una cheating can affect a man.��
She's definitely a ho!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 27, 2019
Teewhy2:
why wait till wedding day, He would have spent money and time for preparation so why waste that kind of resources.
the preparation is nothing to the guy. haven't you seen people million of money on ladies just to fvck her once and let her go or haven't you seen where guy kill people just to fvck a lady. to some guys and ladies, so far they achieved what they to do, they don't care about the expenses

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by davillian(m): 6:39pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing
grin
Sometimes revenge taste good when served hot,
His wedding his money but the girl will forever remember this day grin.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Crystalqueen(f): 6:39pm On May 27, 2019
datigbogirl:

Whenever a girl says this, I always know she a ho.
Always keeping secrets, thinking men wouldn't get to find out eventually as they'll always fool themselves into thinking they're smarter than men.

Any girl that knows her runs should just come clean to the man b4 even starting to date and cease henceforth if the man still wants her, but women go always wan eat their cake and have it.

If you pull a stunt successfully on any man just know that man is a loser and God has picked your call. No same man won't know when something's fishy with his woman, he might act in ignorance till a day like this just to mess the gal up. That's how Machiavellian men are...
Thunder needs to fire u small so ur brain can reset... Nonsense!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.