Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,827 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (141744 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 6:39pm On May 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
The thing pain nairaland ladies. See how they are wallowing in serious pains grin
I tell you

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bluefilm: 6:40pm On May 27, 2019
I still maintain that this man is very heartless.

I don't support revenge against women.

No matter what a woman does to you as a man, even if she shot and killed your own mom right there in your presence, it still doesn't warrant you to revenge on her.

She's a woman for crying out loud.

Women are always emotional so its not really her fault that her actions offended you.

She deserves nothing but your total love and support at any given time.

That way, you can be sure to bring out the best in her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:42pm On May 27, 2019
ofakaga:
i like this type of embarrassment. if any man can be patient enough to embarrass ladies like this I will be grateful. good for her.

U ARE VERY WICKED MY FRIEND.
WHAT IF ITS THE OTHER WAY ROUND ?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by RealityShot: 6:43pm On May 27, 2019
Fitz22:
Very senseless, you had to wait till the deal day... All these pay back people i wonder how they reason. If you dont want it simply walk away, no need for drama.
Watin the guy gain?

Somehow...
if he walks away without saying or doing anything...

Same you "ladies" will complain!

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by datigbogirl: 6:43pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Thunder needs to fire u small so ur brain can reset... Nonsense!!

If you like hear, if you like curse, na you shabi.

When e happen your eye go clear. I know sey na action women dey prefer pass words of advice.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Lifestone(m): 6:44pm On May 27, 2019
SageMK:
I applaud the guy really. grin

I don't understand why people are sympathizing with the bride and calling the guy wicked and all that. I mean he is the one hurting here. It was supposed to be his day.

Look at him all dressed up in that suit for Pete's sake.

Who cares if she was embarrassed and disgraced?
Who cares about the jollof rice wasted? (the guests lol)

This doesn't compare to the agony & pain he would've experience if her cover wasn't blown. She would've bore him bastards to raise as his own. So who fúcking cares?
But they are already married. Only court can separate them. Once they've signed the church register, he's a bit late man.
The Lady should pay back by making the divorce very messy, with a lot of compensation. Remember that the issues being raised by the man is before the valid wedding and in the face of the Law the woman is innocent in the marriage.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:45pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

By embarrassing her, he also embarrassed himself since they're already married...

They man is also embarassed for running upandan like a mad man
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by RealityShot: 6:46pm On May 27, 2019
bluefilm:

No matter what a woman does to you as a man, even if she shot and killed your own mom right there in your presence, it still doesn't warrant you to revenge on her.

Women are always emotional so its not really her fault that her actions offended you.

if you are a male: I pity you.

If you are female : no wonder

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:46pm On May 27, 2019
Gabson001:
After the spendings.. Abeg who loose?

The girl

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Profkenny1(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

However waiting till that day shows the people is evil and actually good riddance to bad Rubbish.

And he better begs the girl for forgiveness and go to God in prayers of repentance else he would never find mercy.

Y'all females are the most evil creatures on this planet! I bet you wouldn't have written such gibberish if the roles were reversed.

BTW, your irrational God just finished sucking my phallus! grin

4 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tfash96(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Part of the Lord's prayer...

Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

He would not find mercy, it is quite simple.

Remember the story of Joseph and Mary in the Bible? Mary was pregnant with Jesus when he had not touched her and they were engaged to be married.

Joseph thought and slept over the best way to end the engagement without bringing shame to Mary and the Bible counted it as righteousness.

Should he have ended the marriage rites at the point he knew? Depends on his principles and situation.

abeg no give us flimsy excuse no dey tell us story wey no match am here.. Se anybody bang Mary when she conceive Jesus ni and even Joseph sabi how d story go 2ru spiritual contact.. U no sabi how God value "bed undefiled" go read your Bible wella na bkos say u too u no be virgin u dey cheat too.. Y u no go support her birds of d same feather u kuku b with her.. I wish to talk more but make I make am short for u

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:47pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Part of the Lord's prayer...

Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

He would not find mercy, it is quite simple.

Remember the story of Joseph and Mary in the Bible? Mary was pregnant with Jesus when he had not touched her and they were engaged to be married.

Joseph thought and slept over the best way to end the engagement without bringing shame to Mary and the Bible counted it as righteousness.

Should he have ended the marriage rites at the point he knew? Depends on his principles and situation.

Quote the bible abeg
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Fantazy(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2019
If he spent a dime on that wedding then he is a 1st class mugu. but if the reverse is the case, kudos to him. he did the needful
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Profkenny1(m): 6:49pm On May 27, 2019
bluefilm:

You are NOT fit to live on this planet! I would ask a woman to decapitate you if I saw you!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 6:49pm On May 27, 2019
goshen26:

Ladies can't be trusted, that's how a female friend of mine told she was still sleeping with a married man two weeks to her wedding, and will continue till a day to her wedding
and she can openly tell you this without no atom of shame. how I wish I know her fiance, I will tell him in parable if he can decode the message
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by crowley(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized
so cheating is rational and civilized?

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:50pm On May 27, 2019
cococandy:
He ended up disgracing himself

lies He disgraced himself, and the girl too.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Tyche(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So he knew she was cheating but proceeded with the wedding plans just to humiliate her?

But why was he behaving like a mad man, calling a non existent driver?

The bride bleeped up following him upandan. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if it was the silly bridesmaid packing her gown that gisted the groom everything.

But then, why cheat? People in serious relationships ought not to cheat. To what end exactly

You are neither here nor there nwata nwanyi
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2019
cococandy:

lies He disgraced himself, and the girl too.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Profkenny1(m): 6:51pm On May 27, 2019
bluefilm:

I'm confident you were raised by a single mom. You are on the path of being used and abused by women. SMH

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2019
Chiefochiefo:
The guy is the devil in this relationship. Ladies should do spiritual, physical and psychological check on the man they want to marry, leave money alone first. Some men have animalistic behavior. Don't mind some pastors who say your suitors must have a loaded bank account. A responsible man at hand is worth billionaires outside. It's an advice.

They will thank u later

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Gabson001(m): 6:52pm On May 27, 2019
Akuruoulo:

The girl
I give her two wks.. She go invite that guy to her wedding
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by U2ice(m): 6:53pm On May 27, 2019
Na the reception charm expire chai
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Livefreeordieha(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized
and her cheating on a supposedly fiance was rational and civilized because as we know men are immune and wired for devastating heartbreaks...

We don hear u... But like the guy said we nor dey mumu again... Instead to kill her or beat her... I will do something to her that will ensure my next brother she will ensnare with her charms will be safe as she must have learnt loyalty...

The beautiful thing here is... It's completely legal to dump and embarrass bitches but alot are parading themselves all over as wife materials and u know they are dogs but it's illegal to exterminate them..

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by luminouz(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2019
RealityShot:
beg the girl and repent...

Is he the one that cheated?
As in eh,she just went offkey/off point/offhandle

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:56pm On May 27, 2019
Lifestone:

But they are already married. Only court can separate them. Once they've signed the church register, he's a bit late man.
The Lady should pay back by making the divorce very messy, with a lot of compensation. Remember that the issues being raised by the man is before the valid wedding and in the face of the Law the woman is innocent in the marriage.

Divorce-church marriage-court - compensation ?
Are u a comedian ?

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Charly68: 6:57pm On May 27, 2019
Love the guy, he played the hero in the drama...some ladies think they are smart unknown to them that it is foolishness to be cheating on your man .
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2019
datigbogirl:

If you like hear, if you like curse, na you shabi.

When e happen your eye go clear. I know sey na action women dey prefer pass words of advice.

u be woman?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by inereunwa1(m): 6:57pm On May 27, 2019
SalafRider:
If I hear anything marriage, I de speed up pass world most expensive car wey CR7 buy. I go japa even my shadow go de find me....
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by barinedan(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2019
And Who Is The Fool Here? Why Should You Wait Till The Wedding Day

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 6:58pm On May 27, 2019
bluefilm:

U
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 6:59pm On May 27, 2019
cococandy:
how?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.