Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,550 members, 7,816,338 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 AM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (89490 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by hesilo(m): 11:06pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
grin grin you are wrong. Sorry I won't tell you about my private life. I mentioned worthless, cuz of the things we all read everyday, and the happenings around. Believe me, men ain't worth it. So a woman should be wise.
Sometimes you all cause your problems...men ain't worth it but u are low key looking/waiting for a man to marry. You will not cool down until it's l8

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
No small case o.. might be spiritual. If u know u know
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Kaceman(m): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
Taiyescott:
Women grab us now ooo.. We men are Limited editions oo

Especially the handsome ones cool

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by victorian(f): 11:07pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

With this type of attitude, we already know what's going to happen in the long run. grin

Don't worry, this your post of "my man" has been bookmarked for future reference grin

You go shock soon.
tongue

If I mention my fiance again now? All the bad belle them will eat me raw cheesy

The sounD of me, my hubby and our family pics will kee some people in this forum cheesy

Have seen it already. Please don't burst a nerve biko cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by twhy111(m): 11:08pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

With this type of attitude, we already know what's going to happen in the long run. grin

Don't worry, this your post of "my man" has been bookmarked for future reference grin
Biko leave this babe nah.
Don't wish her bad luck ooo! What would you gain with her downfall in the long run?
Let it slide pls.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:09pm On Jun 10, 2019
So you aren't aware there are widows at whatever ages, who deliberately refuse to remarry, saying they want to take care of kids? Some of the widows in 50s still have old suitors.
MiddleDimension:

widows don't marry anymore because they are usually in their 50s when they become widows. at that yime, not many men want them anymore because they are not appealing to the eyes anymore. those who become widows in their 20s get married in no time!
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by hesilo(m): 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
cococandy:
Dummy
A whole adult na him u call dummy. Like a whole man, something that that lady is crying for. Una dey get mind o sad

6 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MiddleDimension: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
instead of you all to automatically feel for the lady, you all are here castigating her like you knie her already. what kind of wicked minds do we have these days?

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
Well my contribution is to the girl in question and those whom it may concern. I don't need the advice cos I am not searching. Peace

You became my acquintance in a thread where you helped people with Airtel issues, phone or something like that. So, I naturally like you and want you to do something. As long as you have your pics in your profile, people will presume you as searching. I think it's better you remove your pics especially when you want to comment on threads like this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
twhy111:

Biko leave this babe nah.
Don't wish her bad luck ooo! What would you gain with her downfall in the long run?
Let it slide pls.

Am not wishing her bad luck, rather she was making fun of the frustrated lady. I only reminded her what it takes to be in that lady shoes

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MiddleDimension: 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
So you aren't aware there are widows at whatever ages, who deliberately refuse to remarry, saying they want to take care of kids? Some of the widows in 50s still have old suitors.

whats important is to send thoughts of love to the said lady, and stop judging like we are in a position to judge!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:12pm On Jun 10, 2019
Am trying to comprehend what you are talking about. Don't be bothered about me, be bothered about the woman in your life okay.
hesilo:

Sometimes you all cause your problems...men ain't worth it but u are low key looking/waiting for a man to marry. You will not cool down until it's l8
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tehila07:

You became my acquintance in a thread where you helped people with Airtel issues, phone or something like that. So, I naturally like you and want you to do something. As long as you have your pics in your profile, people will presume you as searching. I think it's better you remove your pics especially when you want to comment on threads like this.
smiles that's weird. Never knew people reason that way. Thank you wink

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TempleHouse: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
It's very sad that Nigerians do not realise the lady in question is suffering from Mental Health problem.
If care is not taken very quickly, she might end up in the street as a Mad woman.
She is almost suffering from bipolar syndrome or disease which had lead to her mental breakdown.
I'm not sure her family realised that she's going down the drain and I hope People around her needs a quick intervention and a good psychologist to give her a sound therapy.
This is very common with people who are suffering from mental breakdown , no more !

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 11:13pm On Jun 10, 2019
victorian:

You go shock soon.
tongue

If I mention my fiance again now? All the bad belle them will eat me raw cheesy

The sounD of me, my hubby and our family pics will kee some people in this forum cheesy

Have seen it already. Please don't burst a nerve biko cheesy

You don dey change mouth small small. From my man, to my fiancé to my hubby.

We know una type wella.

Later on na to use another moniker pour out the frustration

4 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
A lot of men get rejected in their 20s because they are termed broke and you expect them to forget all those emotional torture and settle down immediately they start making money?quote author=Yewandequeen post=79191848]The truth is there are few responsible men out there.
As at last might 2of my female neighbors and I actually discussed this.
Not that there are no men out there but there are less of those responsible ones, who will be committed and settle for one woman. Many still wanna play around till they are 34/35yrs before they think of settling down.
As I always say there are less responsible partners out there, if you have anyone that loves you so much, stay and brush the person to what you what. Stop all these yanga and time wasting thing.

I know she will have friends that loves her but cos they are not really her spec she won't look in their direction. As my dad always says, when a man/woman has 75% qualities of your desire help him make up the 25%.
Stop looking for 100% made cos no one is! [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 11:14pm On Jun 10, 2019
TempleHouse:
It's very sad that Nigerians do not realise the lady in question is suffering from Mental Health problem.
If care is not taken very quickly, she might end up in the street as a Mad woman.
She is almost suffering from bipolar syndrome or disease which had lead to her mental breakdown.
I'm not sure her family realised that she's going down the drain and I hope People around her needs a quick intervention and a good psychologist to give her a sound therapy.
This is very common with people who are suffering from mental breakdown , no more !

Oga, the lady is only frustrated. Nothing new here

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TempleHouse: 11:18pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Oga, the lady is only frustrated. Nothing new here
Yeah, the cause of her frustration is her inability to find a decent suitor, but that's not the reason to go to the high street and moaned about it.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by hesilo(m): 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Am trying to comprehend what you are talking about. Don't be bothered about me, be bothered about the woman in your life okay.
You will not comprehend cos u come to NL to fight for women's right by attacking and fighting men. But continue

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by shineeye1: 11:19pm On Jun 10, 2019
Wetin be the title of this movie abeg?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
she don fu*k the las prick enter wahala.... i talk am, prick don win this time around. scores now na 1st half: Toto (500) -- prick (5).

Home dey win away with 495 goals...... make we watch where this match go end.

grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by FuckDaMods: 11:20pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are wrong. I have seen successful happy single ladies as well. Do you know the number of suitors people like Linda Ikeji has? The other day DJ Cuppys page was screenshot to show a particular message, but below this message were several messages, so many interests and messages of love, yet people like these are single. They simply can't find a man of their class/taste with good attributes. They want a man of same status, so if they can't find, or yet to find, they prefer to be single, and opt to have a baby, to me, it's a beautiful decision. Many Nigerian men are worthless.
Las las una go still cry secretly or publicly for not having a worthless man like your sister the op posted. This is the kind of raise shoulder attitude that will make men forever worthless to you and your cohorts. Even the nice ones will be worthless to you.
Just remember most successful or classy women didn't achieve it without a touch from a man!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
TempleHouse:

Yeah, the cause of her frustration is her inability to find a decent suitor, but that's not the reason to go to the high street and moaned about it.

Frustration can make one do terrible things to the point of suicide.

At least, she is only shouting and venting out her frustration which is better than committing suicide

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:21pm On Jun 10, 2019
I don't need to comprehend somethings, except they make sense.
hesilo:

You will not comprehend cos u come to NL to fight for women's right by attacking and fighting men. But continue
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:22pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tallhero:
A lot of men get rejected in their 20s because they are termed broke and you expect them to forget all those emotional torture and settle down immediately they start making money?]
somehow true. But one thing I know is there is a market for everyone simply cut your coat according to your cloth. Chikena

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lexy2014: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
essenceplus:

Such ineptitude. What qualifies your opinion and perspective as a law what a terrible mentality. In an attempt to look wise, you just displayed your gross ignorance

U gave ur opinion & he gave his as a rebuttal. By questioning his qualification 2 air his views on d subject, Y do u think ur opinion is more superior than his?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Eleyi gidi gan!!!...
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 10, 2019
Almost every man gets rejected in their 20s because they haven't secured the bag,then we see our so called dream woman chasing some rich dude in his 30s,who obviously has so many options,then he decides to hustle alone and when he finally secures the bag,you expect him to settle down immediately?
He has to play his own games too since he has a lot of girls chasing him now claiming love,the circle continues .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
They achieve it without a man. Infact it is men that ruin the lives of many successful women. Besides, I didn't say all men, I said some men. Good men are very few, so women don't need to bother themselves, rather they should try and live successful lives, if they find the right man fine, if not, life goes on.
FuckDaMods:

Las las una go still cry secretly or publicly for not having a worthless man like your sister the op posted. This is the kind of raise shoulder attitude that will make men forever worthless to you and your cohorts. Even the nice ones will be worthless to you.
Just remember most successful or classy women didn't achieve it without a touch from a man!

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by hesilo(m): 11:25pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I don't need to comprehend somethings, except they make sense.
What i am saying now will not make sense, cos from ur pic u are still young with sharp mouth. With time your mouth will be blunt while men will continue to be worthless

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lexy2014: 11:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are wrong. I have seen successful happy single ladies as well. [b]Do you know the number of suitors people like Linda Ikeji has? [/b]The other day DJ Cuppys page was screenshot to show a particular message, but below this message were several messages, so many interests and messages of love, yet people like these are single. They simply can't find a man of their class/taste with good attributes. They want a man of same status, so if they can't find, or yet to find, they prefer to be single, and opt to have a baby, to me, it's a beautiful decision. Many Nigerian men are worthless.

Pls how many suitors does Linda ikeji have? E be like u help her do d census

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
I would rather be rich and live alone happily with my children, than be married living in hell with a scum
hesilo:

What i am saying now will not make sense, cos from ur pic u are still young with sharp mouth. With time your mouth will be blunt while men will continue to be worthless

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.