Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,602 members, 7,816,497 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (89491 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:26pm On Jun 10, 2019
You are totally wrong to say that women feel more lonely, if that was the case how come plenty widows do refuse to remarry? They remain strong caring for their kids without a hubby. Yes, lesbians bear children like you say cuz they know a man should not be relied on, and that children are the greatest gift one can derive in marriage.The celebrities you mentioned are strong successful women, they don't cry behind close doors. They have kids, which is a great gift than a bad worthless husband. lipsrsealed
ericsmith:

relax ! truly you might av seen successful women around or @ different places smiling n shining there 32teeths for the camera but the reality is backstage,behind closed doors they are not happy o !! recently dj cuppy u mentioned joked about getting married ,let not decieve ourselves women are wired or created to end up with men & bear children, even lesbian these says bear children. women are more emotional hence why they feel loneliness more,women are pet just like cats,.. forget alway d drama tonto, tiwa or. whoever put up they cry behind close doors when no one is watching

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by meobizy(f): 10:27pm On Jun 10, 2019
Mental illness is a serious case.
Why didn’t anyone come to the usual Nigerian solution: beat the craze comot am?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by BrainSanitizer: 10:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
So these are the sorta nonsense that hit NL FP these days! Who cares whether she has a husband or not. Let her go find a man first.
Then make herself into a wife and she'll surely find a husband.
Good luck to her.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by ogbonti: 10:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
victorian:

See you!

I'm very happy with my fiance and I'm not depressed nor desperate like her.

Heavens forbid
We are on different levels... cheesy

No compare us at all.. Peace and joy radiates all over me, it's clear in all my pics. I don't fake it tongue

So swerve!

Before I beat you to a pulp!

Ode!

Asinwin jati jati.

Never let anyone on naira land irritate you to the extent of revealing your picture if you really don't want to.... anyways. Nice pics..... enjoy!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Saviola247: 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
This is Buhari fault. Country no good. How many of you dont notice say people no dey even fit ON their I pass my neighbour generator self.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Sluacoast(m): 10:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
I'm in great distraught right now. Your time will come dear. It's so painful to see things like this. But always be prayerful to God. His light would shine on you sooner. I hope you're not the type who diss out suitors because of one reasons or another. Take care darling.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Gabriel004: 10:33pm On Jun 10, 2019
Those that end up like her plenty for nairaland. Na one of them dey write say make them no dey submissive because her own mother is not submissive to her weakling father.

8 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You are totally wrong to say that women feel more lonely, if that was the case how come plenty widows do refuse to remarry? They remain strong caring for their kids without a hubby. Yes, lesbians bear children like you say cuz they know a man should not be relied on, and that children are the greatest gift one can derive in marriage.The celebrities you mentioned are strong successful women, they don't cry behind close doors. They have kids, which is a great gift than a bad worthless husband. lipsrsealed

its takes a broken heart to see men as worthless being buh be free & open so you can heal ... let somebody love you grin let somebody fold you ....Alol ! just kidding

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by peace0813(f): 10:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
essenceplus:
Daddytime and sagemk will soon be here. I'll park here and wait for comments. Oya. Lilmissfavvy, waiting for you too. Bukatyne,how was church service yesterday. I hope you ministered well.

I like to say ladies develop yourself. And find yourself in a field. I.e work,church,organization, humanitarian service. Be plugged somewhere and with the social connections you make, you'll be found

Words of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
victorian:
It's clear she doesnt have a job, she sells her body for peanuts and men have used shege commot for body and pussy.
Then where she's staying, they either tormenting her daily to pack out, no where to stay.

sad

Too bad, she sees getting married as an avenue to escape poverty.

Na wa cry

She needs counseling and she has to stop selling her pussy ! angry

God pls help her amen.

Don't worry, after 10 -15 years passes and you are still single,nobody will tell you before you join her in doing vigil

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by RighteousI: 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2019

14 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by samonak(m): 10:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
SmellySperm:
after hoeing,u dey find husband now
Blood claat
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by victorian(f): 10:38pm On Jun 10, 2019
ogbonti:

Never let anyone on naira land irritate you to the extent of revealing your picture if you really don't want to.... anyways. Nice pics..... enjoy!

Nothing bad in revealing my pics

I'm proud of myself and my looks. I own it! cheesy

And I'm happy showing my beauty and freshness off!

It's my decision and I adore myself alot.

I can remove it later but for some few hours, let my looks sink into his depraved mind. I love me, simply put

I'm a goddesss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by ogbonti: 10:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
victorian:

Nothing bad in revealing my pics

I'm proud of myself and my looks. I own it! cheesy

And I'm happy showing my beauty and freshness off!

It's my decision and I adore myself alot.

I can remove it later but for some few hours, let my looks sink into his depraved mind. I love me, simply put

I'm a goddesss kiss

Clap clap clap, you rock!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
grin grin you are wrong. Sorry I won't tell you about my private life. I mentioned worthless, cuz of the things we all read everyday, and the happenings around. Believe me, men ain't worth it. So a woman should be wise.
ericsmith:

its takes a broken heart to see men as worthless being buh be free & open so you can heal ... let somebody love you grin let somebody fold you ....Alol ! just kidding

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Venerable612(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2019
Yewandequeen:
The truth is there are few responsible men out there.
As at last might 2of my female neighbors and I actually discussed this.
Not that there are no men out there but there are less of those responsible ones, who will be committed and settle for one woman. Many still wanna play around till they are 34/35yrs before they think of settling down.
As I always say there are less responsible partners out there, if you have anyone that loves you so much, stay and brush the person to what you what. Stop all these yanga and time wasting thing.

I know she will have friends that loves her but cos they are not really her spec she won't look in their direction. As my dad always says, when a man/woman has 75% qualities of your desire help him make up the 25%.
Stop looking for 100% made cos no one is!

Very apt, but largely bias.

May be you fail to recognise how difficult it is for men who haven’t found their feet to think about settling down.

And that’s not their doing... ladies make it look like they will only settle with someone who has Made the money - ‘to take care of them’.

The circle of irresponsibility thus continues! - it’s really no one’s faults.

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 10:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
Venerable612:

Very apt, but largely bias.

May be you fail to recognise how difficult it is for men who haven’t found their feet to think about settling down.

And that’s not their doing... ladies make it look like they will only settle with someone who has Made the money - ‘to take care of them’.

The circle of irresponsibility thus continues! - it’s really no one’s faults.
I didn't blame anyone and I so understand the gaining feet part. Both parties have their own share on this.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 10:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
mikegb:
to me she doesn’t even look alright upstairs asin who does that ??

She is frustrated so it is a normal reaction

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by thanknairaland1: 10:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
are still a Virgin?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by thanknairaland1: 10:47pm On Jun 10, 2019
if u r still a Virgin u let me know. am want to marry a Virgin

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 10:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
ogbonti:

Her picture was already on her profile

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by 8stargeneral: 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
she should never give u, God's time is d best.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by 8stargeneral: 10:52pm On Jun 10, 2019
she should never give up, God's time is d best.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by cococandy(f): 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
This one needs a job

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jun 10, 2019
Fish brain.
I am certain she is anti feminist.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MiddleDimension: 10:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:

widows don't marry anymore because they are usually in their 50s when they become widows. at that yime, not many men want them anymore because they are not appealing to the eyes anymore. those who become widows in their 20s get married in no time!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by MiddleDimension: 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
Sluacoast:
I'm in great distraught right now. Your time will come dear. It's so painful to see things like this. But always be prayerful to God. His light would shine on you sooner. I hope you're not the type who diss out suitors because of one reasons or another. Take care darling.

you can say that again!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by victorian(f): 10:57pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Don't worry, after 10 -15 years passes and you are still single,nobody will tell you before you join her in doing vigil

cheesy For your mind.

My man is not trash Biko!

You can be trash! I no stop you . Keep being trash for all I care.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by ogbonti: 10:59pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Her picture was already on her profile

Aww really? My bad, I dont check people's profile pic, I just read comment's and reply if want to.... thanks for letting me know..do appreciate

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 11:01pm On Jun 10, 2019
victorian:

cheesy For your mind.

My man is not trash Biko!

You can be trash! I no stop you . Keep being trash for all I care.

With this type of attitude, we already know what's going to happen in the long run. grin

Don't worry, this your post of "my man" has been bookmarked for future reference grin

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.