Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,520 members, 7,816,263 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:27 AM

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) (89487 Views)

Black Lady Dances & Shows Off Her Aged White Husband (Pics, Video) / Woman Stalks Bestie To SA To Catch Her Sleeping With Her Husband (pics/video) / Trending Video Of A Nigerian Lady & Her Cute White (oyinbo) Husband (pics/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
All were misfits. She is okay as a rich lady with a child.
lexy2014:

Pls how many suitors does Linda ikeji have? R be like u help her do d census. Y she no marry fr d suitors?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 10, 2019
True,but do women also cut their coat according to their material,a girl who stays on the mainland would swear she must marry a guy who stays on the island or the one who swears her boyfriend must drive a certain type of car,that's why you see a lot of girls squatting on the island because they hope to meet their financial saviour one day.quote author=Yewandequeen post=79209400] somehow true. But one thing I know is there is a market for everyone simply cut your coat according u o your clothe. Chikena[/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
But life funny sha. Some people wey dey husband house dey regret finding ways on how dem go take escape from the marriage b4 the husband or wife send them to their early grave WHILE some people wan kill their selves just bcus of this marriage, they need husband or wife by fire by force just like this poor lady here....... Both are equally terrifying.

Make baba God ans all our prayers.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lexy2014: 11:29pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I would rather be rich and live alone happily with my children, than be married living in hell with a scum

Where will d children come from in d first place? will u buy them in d market?

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tallhero:
True,but do women also cut their coat according to their material,a girl who stays on the mainland would swear she must marry a guy who stays on the island or the one who swears her boyfriend must drive a certain type of car,that's why you see a lot of girls squatting on the island because they hope to meet their financial saviour one day
Lol, I gat you bro
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Iwanttoto1: 11:30pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I would rather be rich and live alone happily with my children, than be married living in hell with a scum

Shuts up.
How many old u dey?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lexy2014: 11:31pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
All were misfits. She is okay as a rich lady with a child.

How many were d suitors? U still haven't given me a figure. So d father of her child is a "misfit"?

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by TempleHouse: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Frustration can make one do terrible things to the point of suicide.

At least, she is only shouting and venting out her frustration which is better than committing suicide
Look, there are thousand of Men looking for a decent girl also, and it's just a case of both meeting each other.
Why not dress well and go to shopping mall like Shoprite, Parties, Churches and be accessible than crying in the high Street?
No one will take her serious crying in the street, I'm afraid and every decent guys will be scared to approach her.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2019
You know how already.
lexy2014:

Where will d children come from in d first place? will u buy them in d market?
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 11:34pm On Jun 10, 2019
Tehila07:

You became my acquintance in a thread where you helped people with Airtel issues, phone or something like that. So, I naturally like you and want you to do something. As long as you have your pics in your profile, people will presume you as searching. I think it's better you remove your pics especially when you want to comment on threads like this.
I have done as you requested wink
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by victorian(f): 11:35pm On Jun 10, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

You don dey change mouth small small. From my man, to my fiancé to my hubby.

We know una type wella.

Later on na to use another moniker pour out the frustration

I said my fiance initially, before I said my man. Which he will eventually become my husband. cheesy

When he' becomes my husband I will still say he's my man.

Don't get it twisted oooo cheesy tongue

Ntorrrr!
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by hesilo(m): 11:36pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You see your life, after all said and done u want to have kids fathered by a scum and live ur life happily ever after with ur kids alone.
I'd call it a day here young lady, i am talking with a kid. When u grow up, u can always find me on NL, engage me we can talk better. Goodnyte

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Vince77(m): 11:39pm On Jun 10, 2019
Admin401:
Wow, actually wanted to make fun of her till I watched the video. She's really in pains and she looks good too. Nice legs, not fat, busty, nice ass too, still not married. Well, I don't know what the problem is.

You have to understand that men now look beyond the bolded.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:40pm On Jun 10, 2019
Ok hon!
hesilo:
You see your life, after all said and done u want to have kids fathered by a scum and live ur life happily ever after with ur kids alone.
I'd call it a day here young lady, i am talking with a kid. When u grow up, u can always find me on NL, engage me we can talk better. Goodnyte
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by goodnewscliff(m): 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
men ain't worth it... men ain't worth it... mrn are dogs... men are cats.... men re dis nd dat.....

SEE JAMB SCORE NA grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

linda ikeji would wish for more.... d love of a real man but men ain't worth it... men are cat grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 11:43pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
grin grin you are wrong. Sorry I won't tell you about my private life. I mentioned worthless, cuz of the things we all read everyday, and the happenings around. Believe me, men ain't worth it. So a woman should be wise.

the urge is a enough for me grin u did well not sharing that could av been like askin lagosians for direction, " men aint worth it " a phrase #tag mostly by lonely women... let somebody squeeze you let somebody spoil you.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by flokii: 11:44pm On Jun 10, 2019
Eyah.. effect of peer and societal pressure.

They should watch her closely to rule out depression.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by STRENGTHesq(m): 11:45pm On Jun 10, 2019
Jmk9292:
Who looks for who? A husband looking for a woman or a woman looking for a husband....
Any which way
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by justuschi50: 11:46pm On Jun 10, 2019
essenceplus:
The way Nairaland men/boys put our women down is just so troubling and sickening. I hope you guys grow up.
shut up Wat do u mean

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by datigbogirl: 11:48pm On Jun 10, 2019
She might be having subtle mental illness oh, women are kuku prone to it...
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lexy2014: 11:51pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
You know how already.

OK. So u will open ur legs wide 4a scum 2 fvck u& then u will end up having kids 4a scum, right?

LilMissFavvy:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lexy2014: 11:53pm On Jun 10, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
grin grin you are wrong. Sorry I won't tell you about my private life. I mentioned worthless, cuz of the things we all read everyday, and the happenings around. Believe me, men ain't worth it. So a woman should be wise.

But u want 2 have kids yet "men ain't worth it". That's y I asked u earlier are u going 2go 2d market 2 buy ur kids?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by FuckDaMods: 11:56pm On Jun 10, 2019
That's how a lady and I were so eager for a date coz we've been talking for a year online and never actually met in person but i kinda like her and we are very cool with each other, so i decided to know her better by fixing that date, i was ready to hangout at the nearest cool spot that can be easy for both of us to get to and i hate sleeping out. I had planned going to the mall and watching movies at the cinemas with her but i hadn't told her yet. We both stay at the mainland, you can imagine her listing to me where we must hangout, that i must order uber for her to and fro. she listed like 3 places we must go to and they were all in the island. So i should stress myself in mainland to island traffic because i want us to hangout. This girl is very matured(i don't look at young girls), a graduate but not even my class in any way cos I'm older by 5 years and more comfortable in life than she is. I was so suprised but acted cool, me love my things simple and none stressful. So i said okay i will let her know when I'm ready. I've not been ready since then and i don't think i will ever be. The mentality that life can only been enjoyed on the island is a huge turn off.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lexy2014: 12:06am On Jun 11, 2019
FuckDaMods:
That's how a lady and I were so eager for a date coz we've been talking for a year online and never actually met in person but i kinda like her and we are very cool with each other, so i decided to know her better by fixing that date, i was ready to hangout at the nearest cool spot that can be easy for both of us to get to and i hate sleeping out. I had planned going to the mall and watching movies at the cinemas with her but i hadn't told her yet. We both stay at the mainland, you can imagine her listing to me where we must hangout, that i must order uber for her to and fro. she listed like 3 places we must go to and they were all in the island. So i should stress myself in mainland to island traffic because i want us to hangout. This girl is very matured(i don't look at young girls), a graduate but not even my class in any way cos I'm older by 5 years and more comfortable in life than she is. I was so suprised but acted cool, me love my things simple and none stressful. So i said okay i will let her know when I'm ready. I've not been ready since then and i don't think i will ever will. The mentality that life can only been enjoyed on the island is a huge turn off.

Many Nigerian ladies want boyfriends but they aren't ready 2b girlfriends. They want husbands but they ain't ready 2b wives. They want men who will b leaders but they aren't ready 2b led. Its good u stood ur ground if not u would have regretted d date. Although they are few, am sure a more level headed lady will come around

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 11, 2019
This is not necessary now!!!

Nobody should be desperate for Marriage....

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by FuckDaMods: 12:11am On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
They achieve it without a man. Infact it is men that ruin the lives of many successful women. Besides, I didn't say all men, I said some men. Good men are very few, so women don't need to bother themselves, rather they should try and live successful lives, if they find the right man fine, if not, life goes on.
Make more research about the bolded.. A woman hardly makes it without a man. The man can be her father, relation, friends or lovers. Take away Investments and concentrate on experience for now, Men experience are needed by all women to suceed! Women hardly take major decision without men being involved.
Oya go make am without man at all at all.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:13am On Jun 11, 2019
What men were we talking about? What it not a husband? A woman needs her father, father's love is genuine. I was not talking about all male in a woman's life
FuckDaMods:

Make more research about the bolded.. A woman hardly makes it without a man. The man can be her father, relation, friends or lovers. Take away Investments and concentrate on experience for now, Men experience are needed by all women to suceed! Women hardly take major decision without men being involved.
Oya go make am without man at all at all.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 11, 2019
Yewandequeen:
The truth is there are few responsible men out there.
As at last might 2of my female neighbors and I actually discussed this.
Not that there are no men out there but there are less of those responsible ones, who will be committed and settle for one woman. Many still wanna play around till they are 34/35yrs before they think of settling down.
As I always say there are less responsible partners out there, if you have anyone that loves you so much, stay and brush the person to what you what. Stop all these yanga and time wasting thing.

I know she will have friends that loves her but cos they are not really her spec she won't look in their direction. As my dad always says, when a man/woman has 75% qualities of your desire help him make up the 25%.
Stop looking for 100% made cos no one is!
Be careful. Saffia and Preshy will not agree with this comment of yours!

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by Yewandequeen(f): 12:17am On Jun 11, 2019
eni4real:
Be careful. Saffia and Preshy will not agree with this comment of yours!
I don't know them.
Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by lexy2014: 12:17am On Jun 11, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
They achieve it without a man. Infact it is men that ruin the lives of many successful women. Besides, I didn't say all men, I said some men. Good men are very few, so women don't need to bother themselves, rather they should try and live successful lives, if they find the right man fine, if not, life goes on.

Can u give d instances of d many successful women whose lives were ruined by men?

1 Like

Re: Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) by FuckDaMods: 12:18am On Jun 11, 2019
victorian:

See you!

I'm very happy with my fiance and I'm not depressed nor desperate like her.

Heavens forbid
We are on different levels... cheesy

No compare us at all.. Peace and joy radiates all over me, it's clear in all my pics. I don't fake it tongue

So swerve!

Before I beat you to a pulp!

Ode!

Asinwin jati jati.
Lucky fiance cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / Slay Queen Spotted Selling Fish In A Market. Causes Stir Online (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.