Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,437 members, 7,812,304 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:24 AM

My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. (71839 Views)

The Devil Is Tempting Me. Should I Do It? [Picture] / I Slept With My Landlords Wife Last Night / She's Tempting Me Or Am Having A Dirty Mind?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Olamsoh: 3:01pm On Aug 08, 2019
Let me tell you a story
My friends, Charles go married to a very beautiful young lady 27yrs, had a great business, was also working for an organisation, had a car and 3 kids, infact everything was going well for him. Until he decided to cheat on his wife. Bro, he was sacked from his job, the business he had on side went bankrupt, he was chased out of his apartment because he could not pay his rent. He became a beggar, feeding from hand to mouth, the wife had to start job hunting, kids were thrown out of school. I house these kids because he was my friend, he opened up to me about what happened and I told him there is a crusade coming up that if he would like to attend, he said, yes, we went and the man of God singles him out and told him, My friend, you cheated on your wife that why you are were you are, the woman you married isn't suppose to be cheated upon because she is the bedrock of your family, he went home confessed to the wife and she forgave him. Dude just got a 400k job 3wks ago
Nopanties:
And what is wrong with having sex with a married woman?!
People just accept things because they are told it has to be so!
I'll fukk any woman so long she's clean and pretty.
My point do not use your hand to kill your destiny.

5 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Olamsoh: 3:05pm On Aug 08, 2019
Lies, Full blown lies.
MondayOsunbor:

Find money pay or pack!

Success in business is 10 percent hustling [b]90percent spiritua[/b]l
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Olumidebravo(m): 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.

Firstly, I don't believe that you are doing any freelancing job online. Secondly, I don't believe all what you said but these things do happen.
Bro, you know what you want. Do what you think is right becuase at the end of the day ONLY YOU WILL FACE THE CONSEQUENCE OF SLEEPING WITH ANOTHER MAN'S WIFE.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by TheAviator: 3:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
GutsOverFear:
I will suggest you look for two people to confide in; first a person close to the woman and secondly a person close to the man.

You are very wrong on this sir. Doing this will damage a home. The reality is that it will backfire. If he told two people as you suggested, the whole world has been told, that's the bitter truth. Wisdom is profitable to direct.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by capnies: 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
My dear brother remember Joseph, this could be the last poverty you will experience if you overcome this temptation, the devil knows it that is why he wants to destroy you. Joseph would never have been governor in Egypt if he had slept with Pontiphers wife. Don't ruin your destiny. I love u
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by owila4luv(m): 3:12pm On Aug 08, 2019
when death is calling you, you'll see yourself like a fine boy

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Davidasi: 3:13pm On Aug 08, 2019
Bleep her abeg and collect real cash from her hand to travel out of the shit hole

3 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by toprealman: 3:15pm On Aug 08, 2019
OP you are already running one or two with her.....wonder what you want people here to tell you.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by aojully: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
AVOID HER, IGNORE HER, RESIST HER AND SAVE YOUR LIFE AND FUTURE

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Fourwinds: 3:16pm On Aug 08, 2019
MarianaTrench:
You have already made up your mind on what to do therefore you do not need our advise
don't mind him...just look at the way he presented his case as if there no alternative....OP if you are found in the crime you are about to commit , you will be dealt with decisively ....nonsense ...you better pack out and head to your family house in the village.. Until you are able to recoup money from cassava farming ..then u can return to town

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:
I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

The landlord and his family have their own separate building inside the same compound and the landlord is someone who works with an offshore company so he is usually away for quite a while.

The kids are in secondary school so most times the landlords wife is usually alone and runs a mini supermarket in front of the compound. Being that my business has really gone very slow and money isnt flowing like before, I hardly go out and just try to do some online freelance jobs while am still hoping on starting another business. Because of this the landlords wife have been really pressuring me for sex and I keep finding excuses to avoid it. My rent is due very soon and she knows am sort of broke because I owe some credit in her shop and she has secretly started telling me that she will make sure I am removed from the house if I don't agree to her request.

This is very sad because I love the house and the husband is a very nice man. Their kids are also very fund of me like I am their elder brother. Even if I have to move out I don't even have the money right now and the problem is that it was the lady who gave me the house being that her husband wasn't around then and he comes from time to time.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here.

Believe it or not. The trials ur going through now is nothing compared to when u eventually give in to her schemes.. My grandpa used to tell me that any problem that can be solved with money isn't a problem but a situation that will definitely pass over. God is watching u very close and so is the accuser who is hell bent on looking for any opportunity to point fingers & give reason's why God shouldn't hear ur cry & answer... It's up to u to let God see that u deserve what He intends to send ur way and do not give the accuser legit grounds to rob u of it. It's better to suffer once and enjoy later than "enjoy" now to suffer later.

Always Remember: Any issue that can be solved with money is not a problem but the ones money can't solve.... I pray God gives u the grace & wisdom to scale through the test
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Thinkfree(m): 3:19pm On Aug 08, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Fake story.
how is this fake? I had almost similar experience with my landlord's daughter who is also married.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by mozona(m): 3:22pm On Aug 08, 2019
knack her very fast or get evicted and either way
you can still get evicted if landlord find out.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by pawesome(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
Ogbeni, nack her well because money for rent no de.. Use what you have to get what you want

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by litaninja(m): 3:23pm On Aug 08, 2019
I like how nigerians are very upright and moral about a guy sleeping with a married woman, but can't be bothered about a lady sleeping with a married man.
Quite interesting.

5 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Esomchi800(m): 3:26pm On Aug 08, 2019
Please can you give me the house address I want to see if I can get an apartment there

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by adisaaowala: 3:27pm On Aug 08, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
[s]Op please flee. I said Flee not walk. Flee just as Joseph Fled. The beginning is very sweet and enticing but the end thereof is DESTRUCTION!!!

Op or anyone in this same situation, please read the book of proverbs 10 vs 9. Infact read the whole of chapter 10. Read it now!
Proverb 10 vs 9 says "He who walks with integrity walks securely, but he who perverts his ways will become known as in exposed. Another translation says " You will be safe if you always do right, but you will get caught if you are dishonest. I would have read out my message and NLV translation if they were here with me but read it in different translation till you get soaked in the understanding of what's it says.
I also want you all to read the book of Proverbs chapter 7 from verse 6 to 27. Concentrate on verse 6 till the end 27. It's just about what the Op narrated up. If you look at verse 27 you will see that it says ... Her (The woman) house is the way to Hell, Descending to the chambers of death. My other translation says "Her (The woman, let me put your landlady) house is a one way street leading straight down to the world of the dead. I implore everyone of you to please read the book of Proverbs chapter 10 till the end and Proverbs chapter 7 till the end. It address what the Op has said up and every other sexual baits/Sins.

Just as I said up, the beginning is usually enticing and sweet but the end is usually BITTER/DESTRUCTION/DEATH.

As for the woman, Proverbs 14 has said it all.

Read my signature.

If HE calls you, HE will equip you!
It's time to leverage the power of faith and persistence.
Good Morning FAM.

*Shile*[/s]

Trash
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Emarc16(m): 3:28pm On Aug 08, 2019
Easiest way to die if u try it...God saved me from this twice and I thank him for that.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Salt3: 3:29pm On Aug 08, 2019
Don't give in bro. Be your brother's keeper. Feel for the kind husband and the children. like you said, they've been a family to you.
I'll suggest you call the husband and ask for more time. Finally, stay away from the woman, or better yet tell her you respect her that's why you wouldn't Bleep her. If it doesn't work out fine, just know God's got your back, remember Joseph in the Bible. Dont you dare Bleep her!!! That's all I have to say.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by ibechris(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
[quote author=MeeztaSoft post=81056120]I moved into this nice apartment a year ago while the business I was doing was booming. Things were moving very fine and I am single because I have not had time for ladies for years now.

I am so very confused that I had to come here to see if I could get any good advice from good people here. [/quo

Some women sha,well my brother just do everything within your powers to avoid this devil. She will destroyed u completely if u accept her demands, and only God in heaven will help u to get back to your feets.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Thinkfree(m): 3:30pm On Aug 08, 2019
mozona:
knack her very fast or get evicted and either way
you can still get evicted if landlord find out.

In my own case I knack knack my landlord married daughter when she visited her parents late last year, but by December I gave my life to Christ.

2 Likes

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
nzube89:
African mentality is bad .if 90 percent of married men are fucking outside marriage then what prevent their wife from doing the same . girls will be fucking married men but it is a taboo for a guy to Bleep married woman
No mind the fools. If Small girls can bleep married men and heaven won't fall. Then guys can bleep women and heaven won't fall.

1 Like

Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by ogawisdom(m): 3:35pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

If u must Bleep her use a hotel at least 30km away from your location.

Pls DNT Bleep her na person wife bc if u r caught mob will burn u n DT woman will shout rape on u
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by owowa145(m): 3:36pm On Aug 08, 2019
MeeztaSoft:

Bros, do this now. Go & squat with someone for now till u get ur feet back. Paying d rent ain't longer advisable cos her temptations will kip coming as long as u are within sight. U will succumb, trust me, we talking about sexual pleasure here. So bro, flee d compound, my 2 cents.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by victorian(f): 3:40pm On Aug 08, 2019
Izachk:

Gurl u know Whatsup

That's just the reality which op is not aware of. But I hope he now sees the situation clearly.

Thanks dear
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Nackzy: 3:43pm On Aug 08, 2019
Kingosytex:
Let me tell you something Meeztasoft. It is better they throw you out of that building than you having an affair with someone's wife. Your life might never be the same again. The guilt of such actions might continue to terrify you. It is immoral and a grievous sin against God and humanity, the consequences of such action is disastrous. If you are thrown out, I believe a helper will certainly locate you. When a door closes, another one opens.
What of all this girls were deh sleep with people husband and today a lot of people are seeing it as a norm
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by charleoj(m): 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
in this case, there are two things involved. it is either you shag your landlady to buy time since business is going slow or you find money to rent another apartment.
if you shag your landlady, know this that a day might come which you will be caught then you will disgracefully evicted.
on the other hand, if you refuse to shag her and continue to stay in the house. well, may God not let you see the wrath of a woman, these days that women like playing victims. (remember Joseph and Potiphar's wife)
The best thing you can do is to move out of the house to stay out of trouble. It is better to be in debt than to be in prison. be wise
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Godwritten: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
'' Great blessings belongs to those who doesn't listen to evil advice, who don't live like sinners and who don't join those who make fun of God....So, they grow strong, like a tree planted by a stream....Everything they do is successful''. Follow the godly advice of people here and you will be fine. God has promised you that. This is a moment of challenge to you and it will fizzle out if you stay strong and resist the Devil in your landlady. You will come out of it much more successful than you were.
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by JJOF(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
theButterfly:
Do not give in to her demands for sex.

Record her the next time she comes to you demanding sex, then take the recording to the Police and report her for blackmail. If they can take those sex for marks cases seriously, they should do the same for this sex for rent situation.

Otherwise, find another place to live and move outta there.
MeeztaSoft, I subscribe to this solution, but with some modifications. Instead of going to the police, threaten to report to her husband with the record evidence if she doesn't desist. If possible, get video evidences also. This solution worked for my dad when he was still a bachelor(though it was his fellow tenant's wife).
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by sahm4u2nv(m): 3:46pm On Aug 08, 2019
I would have said you should go Go and read Phil 4:8

But you have already made up your mind

So u don't literally need our advice shocked
Re: My Landlords Wife Is Tempting Me. by Herdeybayo1(m): 3:49pm On Aug 08, 2019
Try to avoid her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Chinese Man Weds Nigerian Lady From Akwa Ibom In Style (Photos) / Prostitute And Client Fight At Opebi, Lagos (Pics, Video) / Woman Dumped After Donating Her Kidney To Her Boyfriend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.