Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,669 members, 7,862,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 07:59 AM

53cur3m0d3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 53cur3m0d3's Profile / 53cur3m0d3's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 32 pages)

Romance / Re: Why Most Women Hardly Keep Some Details About Their Relationship Private by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:06am On Jan 23, 2015
I remember 2007, she lost me to her cousin. cool
Romance / Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:02am On Jan 23, 2015
marieclare:

Lol...smh
C'mon! Go and sleep jor grin
Romance / Re: How Do You PM People You Admire On Nairaland? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:50am On Jan 23, 2015
HiDee2:
Hey guys,

I have been wondering lately- how do you PM folks you admire on Nairaland (guys and babes alike), that you wouldn't mind knowing them better or even getting to meet them in person?
go to the nearest Post office and buy stamps
Romance / Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:40am On Jan 23, 2015
ggratia1:
Amen Prayer is good advice and good medicine. I wish people would stop being so judgmental about my husband. we married because of love. Just like any good man he wants to provide for his family. we just come from different cultures and see things differently. Im just trying to understand his thinking so I can communicate better and not fight with him.
I just sent you a pm. pls reply
Romance / Re: I Can't Seem To Communicate With My New Nigerian Igbo Husband. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 4:31am On Jan 23, 2015
Dear ggratia1, everything looks confusing to me same way you are too and I can understand what you are going through at the moment. Get on your knees and pray.

3 Likes

Romance / Re: Relationship Over!!!!!!! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2015
sexyseun:
I decided last week to end my weird and crazy relationship with my BF. The truth is i see no future with him. Though he's nice, caring and all that but his sexual perversion freaks me out.
Most times when i ask some silly questions on this forum its not because i just want to but because of what he ask me to do. He wanted a 3some with any friend of mine, i declined, he smoked skunk and almost killed me with "dat tin" i didn't say much. We went to watch a movie at the cinema at ikeja and he had the audacity to ask for a B.j right there at the cinema, i laughed at it at first but later i began thinking out loud that this guy only want seex and nothing more. Though we are good friends, we play together and all that, her sister is my close friend and also a Nairalander so she "might" get to read this. I am so sorry, i can't take it anymore. Am done with him for good.
Welcome aboard dear, we've been single for decades now and we didn't freak out! Kpele Seun
Romance / My Slap Experience - Sheybi I Always Told You! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:59am On Jan 23, 2015
'Twas a humid day, I was 15, fresh out of secondary school. I loved taking strolls with my pal Sam around the neighborhood. Sam was 17, a 'no-swag over-swaggy" guy with a notorious skirt-chasing attitude. I, on the other hand, was a really shy guy. I could easily pass for a geek.
We were taking a stroll that fateful day when we sighted this chick Sam had always told me he really liked; he liked every girl he saw. He pulled me back and said "I'm going in for the kill". Today was the perfect day he had been waiting for. I told him "Yes, Your Honor". Looking back now, I should have tried to stop him even though it would have made no difference.
Sam moved forward briskly while I slowed down. He caught up with the girl and initiated a convo. I couldn't make anything out of their convo but I noticed my pal was trying, trying real hard. They hadn't spoken for 3mins when I heard a sound like a bang. Gbosa! I was stunned to see my pal face down on the ground. Strung-out punk! I've never felt that embarrassed before in my whole life. My jaw dropped open. Then I remembered he was clad in a white Denim shirt. I made a U-turn and spoke to my heels. I saved his yeye till we got back home. He was the laughing stock for a while. Please share your similar experiences
Phones / Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:22am On Jan 20, 2015
lordfalcao:
I have downloaded gravity box. but it keeps saying waiting for response from gravity box system framework after a while it will show gravity system network not responding, exit... what might be the problem?
I'm sorry for the oversight bro. It works with Xposed installer. Google, download and install it. Open it, click on modules, select the checkbox next to Gravity box. It has been activated. Restart Ur phone and start up Gravity box.
Fashion / Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:46pm On Jan 17, 2015
Joavid:
I would like to start waist training but I don't know how to go about it; the type of corsets to use, how to lace it up.
U lace it exactly the way Yoruba people tie their iro & buba cheesy
Fashion / Re: The Growing Trend Of Waist Training .. Your Thoughts And Criticism by 53cur3m0d3(m): 10:02pm On Jan 16, 2015
When I see ladies with big tummy, I'm always scared to laugh out loud. I think the waist training thing is good for them. Most guys appreciate a lady with a good shape; doesn't have to be excessive.
And they should learn to not eat everything that comes their way... LongThroat

2 Likes

Romance / Re: What Women Want by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:40pm On Jan 16, 2015
Right now, I'm more focused on what I want and not what one woman I don't even know wants.
U need attention? Talk to God..
U need a shoulder to cry on? Cry on God's shoulder..
U need money? Get a job...
U need to be corrected? Locate the nearest correctional facility to U..
U need quality time? Buy a Rolex or Michael Kors..
U need a man to be strong for U? Visit the nearest gym..
PET U? U be busky ni?
U need something to ride on Lady? U've come to the perfect place.

1 Like

Phones / Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2015
23jerryking:
Guys who among you is still using Glo Bis?
This is the same sim card I've been using but now it does not want to activate again. Glo keeps telling me to remove and reinsert my battery and I've done that several times still no show.
At the end they reformed my money. now in my area even BB users are complaining.
Please is there any among you still using it with that IMEI change trick?
Right here man. I just reactivated on Wednesday
Phones / Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
lordfalcao:
give me link, nd how does it work?
visit Playstore or google it up bro.. it works same way as mobile uncle, once you open it, scroll to the bottom where you'll come across Engineering mode. click it and you're in telephony tab already. swipe to the left and there You'll see Connectivity tab. on that page is CDS information.
Webmasters / Re: Lagos State Government Website Hacked by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
chiangyokay:

Lol oh really undecided
Hehe!!! Fear Not!
Phones / Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
lordfalcao:
two i entered the second one which is mtk, am suprised cds information didnt appear in this new gionee, i did it in gionee p4 it appeared
Have You tried Gravity box? It goes straight to Engineering mode
Phones / Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
lordfalcao:
that's the problem I can't find CDs information under connectivity
When U opened mobile uncle, how many engineering modes did U see?
Phones / Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
OmolodMilkman93:
Solved your 3g problem?
Nah!
Phones / Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:36am On Jan 12, 2015
lordfalcao:
gionee p2 new one
Once you open Mobile Uncle Tools, click on engineering mode (MTK), U see Telephony tab, swipe to the left, U'll see Connectivity tab. Under Connectivity tab, U'll find CDS Information... I hope this helps
Phones / Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:42pm On Jan 11, 2015
lordfalcao:
guys I downloaded mobile uncle but I can't seem to find CDs information in it, any help pls?
Phone model?
Family / Re: Lagos Housemaid Elopes With Boyfriend, Steals Madam's Money, Underwear by 53cur3m0d3(m): 3:15pm On Jan 10, 2015
yungryce:
Chai, there is God o

Na Im one single boy say im dey find house gehl. Boya na ur p.enis u want make she cm steal. grin grin grin grin
Na joke o
cc striktlymi
Phones / Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 12:47am On Jan 09, 2015
obito:
On what sim did you change the imei. Hope you know sim 2 does not have 3G on P2?
Yeah I do. Glo
Phones / Re: Gionee Pioneer P2 Discussion Thread. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 9:35pm On Jan 08, 2015
Hey guys, this has been on my mind for a long while. I've been battling this for a long time now. Ever since I changed my imei, my phone has been stuck on EDGE and it's really pissing me off. I've changed my imei times without number but still the same issue. I've changed imei for other people(P2 inclusive) and they don't have this problem. I've tried different tweaks in Engineering mode all to no avail.
Family / Re: Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 2:59pm On Jan 08, 2015
Mavrick2012:
me think "comparism" and "competition" constitutes a preponderous bane to our happiness
Gbam!
Family / Re: Having A Family...a Lesson From My Security Guard. by 53cur3m0d3(m): 11:04am On Jan 08, 2015
Happiness is a revelation of your inner workings. It happens on the inside of you and reflects on the outside...
Webmasters / Re: Lagos State Government Website Hacked by 53cur3m0d3(m): 1:02am On Jan 08, 2015
I'm the only one who can find him........
#TheMaskedOne
Family / Re: Hilarious Lies You've Ever Told Your Parents! by 53cur3m0d3(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2014
CoCoLav:

My sister went with him. She came back and told me how the man climbed upstairs and really surveyed the area meanwhile the MTN place is just on the ground floor at the entrance.

Nah! I think Ur dad wanted to flex too na.... na only una sabi go e-center?

1 Like

Phones / Re: How To Use Your 6000 Minutes Bonus........? by 53cur3m0d3(m): 8:54am On Dec 15, 2014
MTN! Always looking for ways to either scam U or
throw U into confusion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (of 32 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.