Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,586 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

What Ended Your Previous Relationship? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Ended Your Previous Relationship? (65105 Views)

What Ended Your Last Relationship? / What Ended Your Last Relationship? / #throwbackthursday, What Ended Your Last Relationship? Be Sincere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:07pm On Oct 23, 2019
FreeMejoor1:
abeg wetin be the app na tell me bro..

Mail me minameemee@gmail.com
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Equity15(m): 10:08pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
)She came to my house one day, and i noticed the smell of gold circle smell coming from her and before i suck your breast as a girl, I always use style to perceive the breast if anything like saliva smells around it, and i was right, another guy fvcked my girl. I thank god for my wisdom, na so i for dor suck another man spit. (Gay)
never thought of this oh..I go watch out

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Jhamzy(m): 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:
I hacked her WhatsApp back den with( I won't tell u the app grin grin )

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

Goodnight,by the way,am looking for job. grin grin

I would love to have the app. If you will help.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 23, 2019
My brother lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by JastSiryin(m): 10:12pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

Olenu
I just wanna know man... When did you begin to suspect she was cheating?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:14pm On Oct 23, 2019
JastSiryin:
I just wanna know man... When did you begin to suspect she was cheating?

By declining calls especially numbers she did not save

Clearing her SMS,phone always on vibration...

A lot bro

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by flyca: 10:15pm On Oct 23, 2019
DenreleDave:

No.. At all..... Do u think u wud av been married to him if u hadn't broke up

Is that you on the dp? U look so beautiful oooo.. Chai e pain me that I'm too small for you.. I for like be with u sha
Lol. You completely took me off balance. Thanks for your complements o. kiss

I was waiting for typical NL responses like you don dey old o, shakara don end, shiloh 2050 blablabla, you know how you guys here do it. So I was equally charging up by asking you small small questions grin

I was 22 at the time I walked away from my ex. Hehehe I tried getting into other relationships after but they were not successful. The guys I liked, didn't like me (enough). The ones that liked me, I didn't like them (enough). cool But the older I grew, the more matured I became, the more understanding I got, and the more relaxed I became. Lol

By 28, I was working and seeing small money. My interest was diverted. I have never really been a social media person, only Nairaland and very very few times Facebook, maybe twice in a year. Lol. I started travelling, seeing the world. I started understanding more about life and relationships and marriage. As a bookie, I was also advancing academically and “career-rically” wink

Then luckily, when I was “not looking”, I found Mr Right! Hurraaaaay. grin Feb 2020 is the date. I wish I can share our pictures and things we have been able to achieve together, or the picture of my future mom-in-law and me eh. But no, lemme keep it. The thing is just shaaaking me cheesy

Do I regret leaving my ex - NO
He was a good guy but he would not have been able to protect me from his mom when wahala starts coming. His mom would have literally dictated how our lives run. Also thinking about it now, if I married him, I would have just settled in early with life, nothing big, just making babies and getting by. Lol

Really, I am happier now.
Thanks for asking for me for my story politely.

Cc: Luminouz, bro I sight you.
Wo hen hao a! cheesy

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:16pm On Oct 23, 2019
shenaxy:
My bad I think, I left this girl because I know I will not be able to withstand the foul smell from her private part, I was unable to tell in order not to make her feel bad, it was until later I found out it was med condition n probably could be treated. I tried bringing her back to correct the past but it is late. I missed her.... sad

Wawuu....80% of them gat dat smell...u just av to endure...incase of next time

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by augustohezekiah(m): 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
undecided[b][/b][color=#000000][/color]mine ended beacuse she never trusted me for once
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Mr100Dollars: 10:18pm On Oct 23, 2019
Equity15:
never thought of this oh..I go watch out
Very important, mostly when you need her and you dial her number she's sounding fishy on the phone.

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by 7pages(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

minameemee@gmail.com

thanks I'll mail you now

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by SnitramMedia: 10:22pm On Oct 23, 2019
kiss
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by SnitramMedia: 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
As you are sharing your experience, you can open this in another tab

Mr. Eazi- Zagadat
Peruzzi- Prebembem
Davido- Shekpe
Timaya- Chulo
Zlatan- Kapaichumaremachupako

Popular slangs used by Nigerian musicians

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9zOvjCh4y-w
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by centboy123456(m): 10:23pm On Oct 23, 2019
Victoria25:
Me i never even being in a serious relationship before
May God help me.

Can we be friends

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Beat123(f): 10:24pm On Oct 23, 2019
Received a call
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Taku555(m): 10:25pm On Oct 23, 2019
kikelomojessy:

Cos you don't have time for us , always naira landing.lol
you're lying, you left me because of that nigga
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Tboymessiah(m): 10:27pm On Oct 23, 2019
Amen thanks bro[/quote]

mail me ur watsaap number on t.boymessiah@yahoo.com. so that we can talk better........New dawn coming soon
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by JastSiryin(m): 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

By declining calls especially numbers she did not save
Clearing her SMS,phone always on vibration...
A lot bro
Hmm I see

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Equity15(m): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2019
Mr100Dollars:
Very important, mostly when you need her and you dial her number she's sounding fishy on the phone.
thanks bro..I'll apply it when I get into any relationship.. now na money I dey find

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by 7pages(m): 10:32pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

minameemee@gmail.com

bro pls check ya mail. I'm waiting for yr response
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by udoekere: 10:38pm On Oct 23, 2019
Emily22:

She was dating her lecturer then ,an old married man around 60-65yrs with 2 grown up beautiful girls...

Whenever she is online, I ll be reading her messages especially whenever she ask d man dat (did u release in me)...

So I switched to condom cuz I got scared of infections....we fought over the use of condom and I told her Its for our own good.

Too be candid, I played along till her final year cuz I just needed something to bang hard since am not a fan of masturbation and also not a fan of "sister,can I have a minute with u ".

So last year, she told me how she can die for me,how she can bla bla bla ,all those thrash talks........I told her "alaye am done with you".

She think say she don keep one mumu good husband for one place so if she sell her Puna finish,she can come back to uncle mumu.

That day was hell on earth cuz u need to see her rage , insults, abuses....I just dey smile for where I dey say if u finish,carry Ur pangolo and leave.....that was the end of the whole relationship shit.

Advice of the day : If u want to die young,hack your girlfriend's WhatsApp, Facebook,Instagram and co... Chech Ur blood pressure first before doing that shit cuz u ll never believe what u ll see..

how do i hack?
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Uwaomaokey(m): 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2019
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Oct 23, 2019
chigoizie7:
I loose interest easily

Like , I could be unconnected for weeks and months. Not that I do not love her ooh. It just happens, I couldn’t be doing that to innocents girls.

Instead of torturing her emotionally, I just let go, most of them still want to hang on with me despite that. I can’t be switching off and on with peoples emotions.

I am really scared.

Same thing here. I don't know if relationship is for me. But I'm asking God for a change.

2 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by charlesELIKIBA: 10:43pm On Oct 23, 2019
Boredom.

We could travel for 8hrs and not have any conversation if i didnt start any.

She is a 5mins girl in bed.

5 Likes

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 23, 2019
caracas:

U making a grave mistake , at 23 u are more than ready.
�� for your mind
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Dmes(m): 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
My Bros a beg waiting b that app wan u use na?
Emily22:

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
Atlanticfire:
She wanted sex every night. And hours of it.

I can not kill myself.
Just told her I was travelling abroad and zapped.

I need a girl that is ready for no sex relationship. There are many other things to do than pouring semen inside condom. Waste of money for condom and waste of semen

Wow!!......your type is definitely rare bro. Keep it up and I hope u find the right one... amen

1 Like

Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 23, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Lmao but you dislike and hate saving purity?
You don’t encourage your man to save up & not spend a dime on you until after marriage do you?

Purity my foot !!
I can actually feed my man for years and not ask for a dime.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 23, 2019
Swargu:
then date your husband, all you girls with sexual purity what are you looking for in a relationship... Abeg swerve.
Na your type.
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
Dmes:
My Bros a beg waiting b that app wan u use na?

minameemee@gmail.com
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Emily22(m): 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2019
udoekere:
how do i hack?

minameemee@gmail.com
Re: What Ended Your Previous Relationship? by Advancedman(m): 10:49pm On Oct 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

And you didn't know this during that period?

It's probably because of money and they said if you love someone you free them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigerian Groom Cries At His Wedding (photos) / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.