Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? (68860 Views)

Should I Straff This Female Neighbor Who's Giving Me Green Lights. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: No Green Lights, No Approach. / Should I Give Green Light Or Just Say My Mind? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Dec 31, 2019
FanOfMyself:
Keeping on moving till you arrive at Shiloh... See you there grin
lol abih oh!
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by fyneboi79(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2019
Ishilove:

Then you must be in the silent minority because the vocal majority are here online calling bold ladies derogatory names.
who is a bold lady? The one that can get it herself? Or the one with entitlement mentality?
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
Skepticus:

Beta providers are never short, in supply grin grin
they always show up when needed lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Humility017(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Emodeee:

You did not give any other guy green light aside your husband?

I have sent you a private message will like to talk to u
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by iammolise(m): 2:55pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....

That's because u've never came across a patient chameleon of a guy, Like the green snake he lies down to earth, like the lion prepares to attack it's prey he waits patiently, like a bad man he remains ur fool till he chop the Kpomo... There are boys, there are men and there are legends who are silently smart in the game. Be guided wink
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by fyneboi79(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
lol I always give ladies tips in my writeups. Just not directly. Smart women always read between the lines of what I write.

Also this green light business can be confusing for everyone. If women knew how to give green lights better we would all be better off.
Nigerian womens green light is more similar to desperation. Not out of interest.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Xmen149(m): 2:56pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:

Personally i feel for me to be into a guy....I must know him to some extent...and he must know me too.... at least a cordial relationship between us..

lool normal things that decent people do....how? ....
I'm obviously ignoring every other person and giving yhu my time and everything ...and yhu say that's not green light? Even a blind man is supposed to see that. ...

People are different.... personally I'm a very straight forward person...I like what I like and hate what I hate. ..
Being hostile can never be it ....if I'm acting that way then I really mean it...

introvert
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by facetmask: 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Lolz! You see. Na una. Well I'm just answering to the OP and you have confirmed naso. Some men feels it makes them emasculated. I think 80% of the time, ladies that try are rejected.

Actually made same mistake with a lady friend some years ago. She used style tell me indirectly on Facebook. Though, i didn't see her message in time. But when i saw it, stupid me, called her up and started giving stupid lecture "its a normal thing... bla bla bla like that". It still hurts me to this moment that I hurt her feelings.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Brightgem:
Lolz! You see. Na una. Well I'm just answering to the OP and you have confirmed naso. Some men feels it makes them emasculated. I think 80% of the time, ladies that try are rejected.
I have always said this. Men need the illusion of being initiators and being in charge.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Tsolutionifede(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jodha:
My attention is hard to get.....
If I give him enough attention and he still doesn't get...

I move....No time ..
continue moving until u reach 55yrs

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by fyneboi79(m): 2:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
iammolise:

That's because u've never came across a patient chameleon of a guy, Like the green snake he lies down to earth, like the lion prepares to attack it's prey he waits patiently, like a bad man he remains ur fool till he chop the Kpomo... There are boys, there are men and there are legends who are silently smart in the game. Be guided wink
Hahahaha!! That's the point.....badman is a patient bird.
If babe give me gre n light, sorry be her name. I go just chop waka...who send you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by e316(m): 3:03pm On Dec 31, 2019
...of what use is a green light to a guy who is colour blind?
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
twhy111:
When you have the cash, I mean lots of it, ladies are gonna give you all the light weather green, blue abi black without hiding it.

At the sight of money, they already started a relationship with you in their minds. When you have the cash, I mean lots of it, ladies are gonna give you all the light weather green, blue abi black without hiding it.

At the sight of money, they already started a relationship with you in their minds.
what is this one saying? Is it everything that is money, oh! so we that girls has been given us green light since 2011 have alot of money?
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ddippset(m): 3:11pm On Dec 31, 2019
vickydankal:

grin cheesy
Which is old layer
Old layer as in "pro" for husband catching.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by lucky4west: 3:15pm On Dec 31, 2019
i like it when ladies give green light makes the job simple...the day i met my wife at a party saw her dancing with another guy but men the boobs want tear my heart apart, went over and chest the small guy away ...hey babe, she smiled...we danced a little and i picked a drink..she picked one too...i said wow u drink alcohol? she said yes! in my mind i said wow! no pretense,i have met the woman of my dream...the rest is history...prior to meeting her all the babes i dated never liked alcohol and always feel disgusted when i drink telling me to stop...well someone different came along

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by iammolise(m): 3:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
fyneboi79:
Hahahaha!! That's the point.....badman is a patient bird.
If babe give me gre n light, sorry be her name. I go just chop waka...who send you.

Am Just laughing at her in Swahili grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by clemz85(m): 3:25pm On Dec 31, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
By smiling @ dem
I will just smile U back n walk
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:31pm On Dec 31, 2019
ubunja:
mascular bodies make women's vagina tingle bro.

No guy with muscles will starve for female attention. Reminds me of how ladies like to hang out around any place where guys are guaranteed to take off their shirts, like football training etc. Women love that shiit.

Well defined muscles can make them go nuts. They literally wet their panties cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Macon1212: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Olisehinnocent:
Let me make a little confession here. I meet a lady, one thing lead to another and we started dating. She visited me one day and we started romancing. Am about to insert my long ting when the girl suddenly stop me and started preaching for me. I was very mad at the girl. If not for one thing, i for rape am.

Oniro
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by FanOfMyself: 3:36pm On Dec 31, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Men didn't think or reason like this in those days. When you avoid them, thats when they'll seek to know you. But because these days men are no longer men, they compete with women. That is why you can say a man will avoid me ifbi avoid him.
Real men take the bull by the horn. not shy away like a sissy in the name of "do me I do you". Sucks!
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Fourwinds: 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah it depends on the kind of hole when you jam hole wey dey juicy and knock you off you go sell your papa house go pay her bride price
grin
Thegeneralqueen:
Nah it depends on the kind of hole when you jam hole wey dey juicy and knock you off you go sell your papa house go pay her bride price
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by johnhood(m): 3:37pm On Dec 31, 2019
Quality20:
I'm a man not a lady sha, but I'm still gonna share an experience I had at lectures long long time a go. A lady sitting next to me at d lectures started scratching her head so intensely and at a point I felt like maybe she was trying to get my attention but I still didn't do anything sha, even a lady opposite us just kind of looked at both of us sharply as if we both involved in d drama. Was dat a green light or was she genuinely disturbed? Who knows?

Bros that one na black light.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Starz825(m): 3:38pm On Dec 31, 2019
GraGra247:
Nigerian ladies have no green lights. Mark my words.

Many things men mistakenly count as green lights are false alarms. All men are victims of this.

If you like a lady simply approach her nicely, if she rejects, move on and try the next girl.

Ignore all greenlights if you don't want to make a fool of yourself.
God go bless you for this sensible statement
Sometimes all this so called green light u see around women are just normal gestures some ladies display towards guys
Let me blow ur mind...there is this corper friend I have...I met her in the company where I work presently.. pretty good looking Sha...with the phonetics..she sounds cool anyway...
During my first week in the company, I met with her (I didn't go to ask her out o) I just went to her to know her more as she's just my type..then in less than two weeks we became close friends as in ..I am good at linking up quickly as long u are my type..that one no be problem...in short everyone around started saying one or two things Abt us..like they feel something is going on.. infact during meetings our director would always talk about us openly that he like the fact that his organization is going to produce a couple very soon (we were that close).....
This girl will hug me tightly around her arms like we don dey date... always want to be where I am...if she is not seeing me she is asking after me ...na so I go fall hand o ..go mistakenly tell am say I am beginning to like her...jeez...na later I Know say I fvck up...boom she just change her attitude, insult start the following day.. taunting me every where as in ...I no believe my eyes and ears...see gbege oo...I have already fallen for her... because one thing about me is if a lady shows me that kind of likeness I will just return that likeness naturally and treat her cool....na so I wake jareee say wetin happen..I picked my self up and braced up frown face....so I decided to give space so I can earn my respect.... having done this though I'm still doing it..I have arguably earned my respect back ..but then she still hugs me willingly and firmly like crazy and I go be like don't choke me jaree.(for my mind o) unto say eye don clear...I already know thats her own way of friendship not that she is into me or something...so me self no put mind again so I no go fall hand again....

9 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by MrSly(m): 3:44pm On Dec 31, 2019
Thegeneralqueen:
Ladies don't ever try it you'll be consider cheap and they would use you to count score.......Nigerian men don't understand the word EASY they value it when they hustle to get you.....
Sorry. Hustle for girl? I laugh in Swahili.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ABCthings: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2019
Savagethe21st:
My girl just comes and pushes my head into her breast..i try to fight back but i always feel weak then...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W90ebtj21t4 Hello guys i'm a producer in my teens from lagos NIGERIA chasing my dreams.It would be a huge blessing if someone checked out my beats and subscribe to channel. Comment what you think or critique.Thanks and Godbless.
Cool, I will check when I have data. Do you make midis?
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by ubunja(m): 3:53pm On Dec 31, 2019
PRISTINEMUSCLES:

Well defined muscles can make them go nuts. They literally wet their panties cheesy
I've read ladies say especially musles gained through Calisthenics. As opposed to weight lifting. How true is that in your experience.

1 Like

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Greatdre(m): 3:57pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hhenryy:

Oga, this is Nigeria. Most of our ladies have been Genitally mutilated (circumcised) and therefore do NOT like sex nor have any urge for sex because their erotic zones have been chopped off during circumcision. That is why it appears as if the only way they can be attracted to you is through your money and other material things you can offer. .
This is the best comment so far on this topic. I wish guys know about this

2 Likes

Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by merits(m): 4:01pm On Dec 31, 2019
GraGra247:
Nigerian ladies have no green lights. Mark my words.

Many things men mistakenly count as green lights are false alarms. All men are victims of this.

If you like a lady simply approach her nicely, if she rejects, move on and try the next girl.

Ignore all greenlights if you don't want to make a fool of yourself.
yes bro, you're right.
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by Savagethe21st(m): 4:08pm On Dec 31, 2019
ABCthings:
Cool, I will check when I have data. Do you make midis?
could do that too
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by streetfabulous: 4:09pm On Dec 31, 2019
Too many guys commenting on this topic. Can we pls cease fire a little and allow more ladies to share ? cheesy
Re: Ladies What Are The Subtle Ways You Give Green Lights To A Guy You Like? by emmy512: 4:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
slimgonzalez:
sad! But some guys are just painfully oblivious....even if she sit on his D....he would still think the girl is just being nice .. My observation bout guys like these ...once the felling is mutual, they tend to be real keepers... So ladies if green lights not enough ,try black and white the dude might just be color blind.
Tell me something, I've had 3 different girls sit on my leg with my dick certainly making contact and there was no fuss,,.
Maybe i was emotionally blind

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photo Of Bridal Squad And Their Backsides Got People Talking / Man Carries His Plus-Sized Fiancee Effortlessly In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos / Man Who Was Stopped By A Pastor From Proposing To Girlfriend In A Church Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.