Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy (76408 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo Was Not Denied Visa By US - Winners Chapel / US Embassy Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo Visa Denial Report. Says It's Fake News / Bishop Oyedepo Dedicates Winners' Chapel VGC, Lagos, Built By A Single Member (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Did he not pray before going to the embassy and some mumu is somewhere planning to give his regional pastor hundreds of thousands to have seek God's grace on his travel plans when his GO is getting rejected at the embassy.

Check my signature for more information cheesy

You are the biggest Mumu here

Read well and see he was later issued.

Oyedepo dines and wines with people in the highest places world over.

He might even have direct contact of their president. That's a bitter pill for you to swallow.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Neoteny(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2020

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by ABChilling(m): 10:10am On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:
Lol.

Where are the people shouting god of Oyedepo grant me visa?

All these people don't know that you may be a big deal in Nigeria, but once you get to the US, you're just another black dude with a funny accent from a shit hole country called Nigeria, which almost no American can locate on the Map.

When we say fix your country, you are jumping on plane and traveling and always feeling like God.

Ntorrrr

Gbayii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 31, 2020
The place is American embassy the voice of denial is Nigerian Govt....
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Gerrard59(m): 10:11am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Which one is behind the scene again.

Someone was denied visa, you said they will give him behind the scene. Which one is behind the scene again.

A yaff confuse.

Except you did not read the article fully, he was later granted the visa.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Angelfrost(m): 10:12am On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:
Lol.

All these people don't know that you may be a big deal in Nigeria, but once you get to the US, you're just another black dude with a funny accent from a shit hole country called Nigeria, which almost no American can locate on the Map.

When we say fix your country, you are jumping on plane and traveling and always feeling like God.

Ntorrrr

Leave them... My people have a saying: "Na clap dem take dey enter dance"!!!

This is just a tip of what the future holds... Let's all keep looking for the easy way out!!!

Nigerians think fasting and praying will fix their country, while consistently voting in imbeciles into key positions... I just laugh!!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 31, 2020
Guzel:

So this day is a blog. Your papa was denied visa

And his Papa later got the visa.

What about your Papa that getting a mere Nigerian passport alone is a problem for.

Oyedepo no be your Papa mate oo.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:14am On Jan 31, 2020
traihit:

Clearly a case of ignorance on the part of the 'almost no American'. It has nothing to do with Nigeria even though Nigeria is a country one can't easily be proud of.

If Nigeria was important enough they will be able to locate it on a map after all it is the most populous black nation on earth.

Nigeria practically has no economic value to the Americans so...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Positivepoint(m): 10:14am On Jan 31, 2020
Mazigabriel:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2020/01/31/drama-as-us-embassy-denies-bishop-oyedepo-visa/amp/

He was denied because they feel he is controversial and part of the people that polarise Nigerian political space and also spreading false religious sentiment capable of creating tension that can affect peace in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by anonimi: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Asifiwe:
Nice one. United state are no respecter of persons. Unlike Nigeria where kickbacks and backdoor and Nepotism is the thriving insignia
Let him continue to shout my god is not poor in the capital country of Poverty in the world

If his sheeple catch you hian grin cheesy

[img]https://rezinate.files./2016/12/sheeple-2.jpeg?w=627[/img]

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Osidazz19: 10:15am On Jan 31, 2020
Midas01:
America does not care who you are. They deny top government officials from various countries so this is not news. They feel like they're doing you a favour giving you their visa especially if you're from a shithole country.

Stop trying to further confuse your fellow already confused shithole brain fools. He was denied simply for introducing religious acrimony into the last 2 elections. He's one of the religious fanatics that brought religion into Nigerian politics. Oyinbos are not blind like the typical shithole religiously brainwashed Nigerians, they see, hear and wait for appropriate time to act. No rush rush and garagara.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

This is just a tip of what the future holds... Let's all keep looking for the easy way out!!!

Nigerians think fasting and praying will fix their country, while consistently voting in imbeciles into key positions... I just laugh!!!

Well said. I wish America bans all Nigerian politicians and politically exposed persons from entering America.

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by imolile: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2020
Very arrogant man, who think the world revolves around him, He even wanted to make calls to show his "big manity" at the embassy, Law Breakers. the man has lost so much virtue associated with the christian faith, Unlike Jesus who the Samaritan prevented from passing and he did not make trouble, He even rebuked his disciples for wanting to call down fire on the Samaritan

Samaritans Reject Jesus
51And it came to pass, when the time was come that he should be received up, he stedfastly set his face to go to Jerusalem, 52And sent messengers before his face: and they went, and entered into a village of the Samaritans, to make ready for him. 53And they did not receive him, because his face was as though he would go to Jerusalem. 54And when his disciples James and John saw this, they said, Lord, wilt thou that we command fire to come down from heaven, and consume them, even as Elias did? 55But he turned, and rebuked them, and said, Ye know not what manner of spirit ye are of. 56For the Son of man is not come to destroy men's lives, but to save them. And they went to another village.[b][/b Luke 9:51

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by DLuciano: 10:16am On Jan 31, 2020
HacheNoire:

Which one is behind the scene again.

Someone was denied visa, you said they will give him behind the scene. Which one is behind the scene again.

A yaff confuse.
But they eventually granted him after he made some calls, so the question is why deny him in the first place?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by anonimi: 10:17am On Jan 31, 2020
Angelfrost:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4138528_fbimg1471362711749_jpeg32428b294a57b4debde63e3fd7301227

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3084794_DumbPeople_jpg287f2b4d3ead2f536f99f92cbca9c590

4 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by mvem(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2020
News some weeks ago says US will start a ban of visa to some certain class in Nigeria...Didn't we read the news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Youthleader22(m): 10:17am On Jan 31, 2020
TheWalkingMind:
Read with comprehensive mind. He was speculatively given. In other words, had to pull strings, bend the law, ride on favouritism.

So sorry if you're about gloating. Your GO ain't no saint.

Just get out already... like you said he has the connections. What can you boast of?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by TheWalkingMind: 10:18am On Jan 31, 2020
Youthleader22:

Just get out already... like you said he has the connections. What can you boast of?
I'm not a crook.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by babzo(m): 10:18am On Jan 31, 2020
timesup234:
Wetin them dey go do for America self? A country with the highest number of poor people. A country where millions are homeless. A country where 90% of her citizens are depressed. America has always been one overhyped shiithole

Wetin you type oga?? Dem deny you visa
You never talk wetin dey pain you....

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Nobody: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:
Lol.

Ntorrrr

One word like this we did not hear from this man concerning Leah Sharibu. No word on Fulani herdsmen killing. Shiorrr.

Don't blame you though. I blame your gullible followers.

I can just imagine the scenario at the Embassy.

"Do you know who I am?" Typical Nigerian with overblown sense of self worth.

Oyedepo has been the most vocal of all Pentecostal leaders about the war in the north, boko haram violence against Christians and misrule by the current junta.

I wonder if you guys tell lies as a form of worship.

8 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by LordReed2nd(m): 10:19am On Jan 31, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You are the biggest Mumu here

Read well and see he was later issued.

Oyedepo dines and wines with people in the highest places world over.

He might even have direct contact of their president. That's a bitter pill for you to swallow.

Wait so while his followers have to pray to this their god for visa the Bishop can just call in a favour after being denied? LMFAO!

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by GEEBITE: 10:19am On Jan 31, 2020
He must be depressed to have uttered such statements or probably a deportee from the states.
tundeb303:

Funny.
look who's talking.. a Nigerian from the
Deepest of shitholes.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Jaqenhghar: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Davash222:
If you are restricted to enter ‘ordinary’ US, what makes you think you have license to enter almighty Heaven
He will call his bodyguards to forcefully let him in... or he will make a couple of calls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by TheWalkingMind: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2020
Gerrard59:

Except you did not read the article fully, he was later granted the visa.
Presupposedly, after breaking the law.

5 Likes

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by temptnow: 10:20am On Jan 31, 2020
hakeem4:

since he is a public figure. i could be wrong sha
how is he a public figure. He's a pastorprenuer making he's money over people's ignorant

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Michael5931: 10:21am On Jan 31, 2020
see below
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Coldie(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2020
I don't know how to comment on religious posts cause I dont want to blasphem
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by wman(m): 10:21am On Jan 31, 2020
Bovi was granted Visa but his wife was denied.

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by seangy4konji: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2020
this must be fake news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by millionboi2: 10:22am On Jan 31, 2020
FrLukas:
Lol.

Ntorrrr

One word like this we did not hear from this man concerning Leah Sharibu. No word on Fulani herdsmen killing. Shiorrr.

Don't blame you though. I blame your gullible followers.

I can just imagine the scenario at the Embassy.

"Do you know who I am?" Typical Nigerian with overblown sense of self worth.
God bless u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by richPHAROAH: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2020
and he didnt send thunder to strike them? abi god no reveal this one to am? abi abi abi....useless christians and muslims

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Denied Visa By US Embassy by Chuks1978: 10:23am On Jan 31, 2020
Fake news...100% fake

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User / My Second Visit To Hell: Famous People I Saw In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.