Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,784 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109203 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Lastmankc(m): 10:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
Different canes for different folks. Nah this kind thing I like pass
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by gambia(m): 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Base on logistics

The guy needs total brain reset, Op soji yourself this is 2020. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ud4u: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
In this present generation, instead of giving your life to Jesus you are here talking about sex
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Thirteenblood: 10:55pm On Feb 11, 2020
Wow
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Numerouno94(m): 10:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
Guy i feel lyk flogging u. Disappointed.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by kazeeyoung(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kayamata at work grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by shineeye1: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
mmadu4:
op you should count your self lucky ,. do you know how many guys that wants to be in your shoe of no string attach kinda relationship? stop complaining and enjoy the friends with benefit relationship

You exhibit symptoms of a terminal decease called godless living. It is too late in life to subscribe to such waywardness: the kingdom of God and of Christ is already by your doorstep...
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2020
I like the first paragraph of the OP.

that's how I want any girl I'm dating to behave.

once u know u found another guy, just come straight to me and break the news straight up to my face, from that spot, it all ends without even bothering her.

just perfect.

I am a type of guy who is always prepared to get fvcked up by/from my girl, reason is cos I don't double date. and I'm sure it is rare to see a faithful girl nowadays.

that's why I always boldly say it that "No woman on earth can ever hurt me"

this no be mouth making, thats just a fact.

wise guys of nowadays don't need girlfriends, just some girls to be used as servicing equipments.

when it is time to marry, go for it straight. don't waste time with the woman you want to marry. if you truly love her.

but, if u keeping a girlfriend for that long (3years for that matter), bro, you are on a long thing.

Oga OP, just carry you L and move on.

you have been fvcking her for 3 years, so all the things you have bought for her, bills paid for her were the rewards for the sex shes been giving you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by fortunechy(m): 10:58pm On Feb 11, 2020
Of course, u are more than stupid. If u don't know what to do keep mumuing urself there

Having girlfriend and falling in love with her in this country is the uselessly terrible mistake to make as a guy.....

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ozoebuka1(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2020
Karemarealty288:
She is using you....use her back by suggesting 3some with a guy....
I have the video oh grin
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by BECALMBECALM(m): 11:00pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bro , if you are my brother i will beat hell out of you. Wasting your valuable time and asset on a useless thing.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by lakeside79937: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
May be the guy is a bad boy in a good way tho , he might be fun ,making her laugh , more confident and more swagger than you . Am sure the girl would be in the right position why she likes him
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Bbbwings: 11:01pm On Feb 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Obey the Bible and flee from fornication. In literal terms, move from that apartment to another and don't tell her.
Pls let him enjoy the free kitten
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by mmadu4: 11:02pm On Feb 11, 2020
shineeye1:

You exhibit symptoms of a terminal decease called godless living. It is too late in life to subscribe to such waywardness: the kingdom of God and of Christ is already by your doorstep...

shineeye1 its your father in the grave that exhibit symptoms of a terminal decease idiot ,.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
illitrate:
Next time she comes, rub Cameroon pepper on the condom grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Butoneday2(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
you are a maga. Gerrroout of here. For this buhari regime people still they fall in love. Iberiberism bu ajo oria.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by TruthHurts100: 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Let's end prostitution in Nigeria.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by pheonixdld2(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2020
Funny post. You are really being used, the way I see it, she has told the new guy either that she is a virgin or being chaste to make him value her more, while she uses you to satisfy her urge. If you are a real nigga this shouldnt bother you, just see her as free sex, get a new girl(not necessarily a girlfriend), let her be aware, dont seek her attention again and when she comes to you again, just treat her like a bedmate(enjoy yourself to the full) and stop whinning. And when you feel like you have had her Bleep to your fill, you tell her one of the days she calls you up for sex that you have a guest and she should wait tomorrow you will be free to give it to her. Stop acting like a whimpy sissy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by karnap(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
the lady you said loves you so much tell another man that you are her ex and you still have to be sleeping with her a Yoruba man need to slap you,what is doing you.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by faith551(m): 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
Sounds like a gay in disguise
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by bmdmixer: 11:04pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

speaking like a 20yr old
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by shineeye1: 11:05pm On Feb 11, 2020
Bbbwings:

Pls let him enjoy the free kitten

Audacious godlessness
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Loskipeter: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Stay away from fornication bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by TomMary(f): 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
I don't want to say you are stupid but guy check it out you are far from sanity. ....

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Westbestside: 11:07pm On Feb 11, 2020
Omo, I like that kind of girl o. I no go even bother myself
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by millionboi2: 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Obey the Bible and flee from fornication. In literal terms, move from that apartment to another and don't tell her.
after now u will go nd b shouting honey harder harder.....u didn't say it wen u wie
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
Lamanii22:
With all of ubunja's redpill? You didn't use any of that lol...
lol, stop mocking him nah. His body is allergic to ubunja's redpill...or maybe he doesn't know the dosage grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Utanisco(m): 11:08pm On Feb 11, 2020
So u mean there is still girl friend stuff in this life...

There is nothing on this earth that can make me love a woman

I'm not even sure of marriage
I swear to ma spirit
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Trutherme: 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
I am afraid this guy is trapped and hooked.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by gambia(m): 11:09pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by extol1(m): 11:11pm On Feb 11, 2020
Zeinymira:
double standard, if it were to be a woman, you have insulted the guy. pls come and say something

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (17) (Reply)

What's The Worst Thing Your Ex Ever Did To You? Share Your Experience!!! / Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.