Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,775 members, 7,810,020 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:46 PM

My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. (109120 Views)

"Every Man Nowadays Wants Sex On The First Day" - A Beautiful Lady Cries Out / I Waited For 6 Months To Have S*x With My Girlfriend, Only To Find Out She / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
I have a similar issue.

Had to shenk her from coming over three times since last week.
The only difference is that mine is costing me relatively nothing to bang.

Some guys really need to upgrade their game and stop making their girlfriend go back to their ex for sex.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by akinbode1(m): 11:40pm On Feb 11, 2020
You're Mad.....
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by prinsam30: 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kylekent59:
Having a GF in Nigeria is a set back. They won't allow you focus.

Leave GF for now and develop yourself.

When the money comes, select a damsel with good character and marry.

I repeat, forget GF for now!!!

seconded

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by spayor(m): 11:41pm On Feb 11, 2020
ok
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Humphrizy(m): 11:43pm On Feb 11, 2020
Kylekent59:

I concur with this...oil dey your head bro...cheers
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Primenet(m): 11:47pm On Feb 11, 2020
Let her go... nothing worth dieing for in this world. You know why all is vanity.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by daddio(m): 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
HRHQueenPhil:
Obey the Bible and flee from fornication. In literal terms, move from that apartment to another and don't tell her.

Good advice but he wouldn't want to. (You asked why?)
He still enjoys her PUNITINIE

grin cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 11, 2020
Your last sentence put me off...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by BrainSanitizer: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.

Congratulations.
Your advertisement is noted.
Sex machine.
Hope you are getting the PMs that you expected?
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
[color=#770077][/color] Dash Me...
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Macon1212: 11:50pm On Feb 11, 2020
You need to give your life to Christ Jesus to escape hell fire because of fornication
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by TruthSpeaker: 11:53pm On Feb 11, 2020
IF YOU STILL CLAIM TO LOVE HER, APPLY THAT LOVE WHILE FUCKING HER (WITH A CONDOM) BUT ONLY LIMIT IT TO SEX. I GUESS HER FINANCIAL DEMAND ON YOU MUST MUST HAVE DROPPED DRASTICALLY. IF YOU ENJOY HAVING SEX WITH HER, KEEP IT UP UNTIL YOU GET A REPLACEMENT. DID YOU EVER THINK YOU WERE GOING TO GET MARRIED TO HER? DON’T MIND HER CURRENT GUY THAT IS TELLING YOU TO BEAT HER, HE SHOULD DO THE BEATING HIMSELF IF HE DEEMS IT NECESSARY. UNFORTUNATELY THIS GIRL’S ATTITUDE MIGHT MIKE YOU HARDEN YOUR HEART TOWARDS FUTURE GIRLFRIENDS.
DON’T CRY TOO HARD, AT LEAST SHE APPRECIATES YOUR SEX DRIVE WHICH MEANS YOU DO BETTER THAN HER CURRENT LOVER. LET HIM BE DOING THE SPENDING AND MAINTENANCE, WHILE YOUR ONLY SWEAT WILL BE IN THE BED DOING TO HER (SERVICING) WHAT YOU BOTH LIKE.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by McCoy662(m): 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
BrainSanitizer:

Congratulations.
Your advertisement is noted.
Sex machine.
Hope you are getting the PMs that you expected?
This isn't a PM issue bro, I'm damn serious
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by friendl: 11:54pm On Feb 11, 2020
Are you not enjoying the sex ?play along or use better belt flog the living day light out of her

,....nonsense she don see you finish ,have the nerve to say or tell you she is seeing another person.

She knows you are weak ,...infact be a man
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Dearlord(m): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
She had technically dumped you my guy just try to bang out your worries and move on with your rod and balls to make more money for rightful owner of ur property
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Kaimadiya(f): 11:56pm On Feb 11, 2020
I'm pained ... you're so cheap, for sex only
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Udobobo: 12:00am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:

My guy, you're the real MVP!!! You just said my mind. Thank you for this...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by magicminister: 12:01am On Feb 12, 2020
Kylekent59:

Fuckkkk that bro, find a girl and build with.
I used to think like you that was the mentality that cost me my first love. Now I make steady millions every month but the problem is now to find a lady on my level. Most girls will automatically say yes to me. If I can do it again, I’ll find a girl that would build and grow with me. I have money but I’m lonely. I go to bed with different girls every night but still lonely!! Man!! That’s a bad advise!!

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Martinez39s(m): 12:03am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Good morning Nlanders, I have this very issue bothering me. I have been in a relationship with this girl for about 3 years now. I love her so much, and she loved me until of recent when she told me that she's no longer interested in the relationship. She told me the stern truth that she was seeing someone else.

It's not like I don't take care of her, because I have given her almost everything she requested from me. I bought 90% of her clothes myself as she can't even buy for herself if I give her the money. I pay her bills too.

Just about 2 months ago, the said guy called me and told me that his gf (my gf) said I'm her ex, and they are now together. This guy is not that rich, he's just on average income scale, he's not super handsome and the worst is that, this girl calls and comes to my house for sex anytime she feels like. But that's all, we are not friends like before, we don't go out together, she don't even oblige my requests anytime I ask her for anything. She doesn't even visit on a regular except for sex.

Right now, I'm fed up; I'm tired of being in this love triangle, though I love her so much.
My guys advised me to beat her up and warn her never to come close to my house again, but I just can't. Though I feel used as a sex object, but I just can't say no to this girl's request.

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way?? I really love this girl.
You are a big fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ENIGMATIC2023(m): 12:06am On Feb 12, 2020
Divorce her now before she kills you....Sex kills
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Onlyonebuhari: 12:07am On Feb 12, 2020
No matter what u do for a girl u can't satisfy them. Just get an upright wife and get a life.
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Enwhen(m): 12:11am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

Deep in your heart ,u know u are not telling us the complete truth....but nevertheless, the girl Bleep up and it seems u forced yourself on her at the onset because she never love u, but u tired to win her heart and u failed.... U have two options now

(1) Be an honourable loser , by letting her go and not come near you for anything ,u must be strong , un else should that guy dump her and she runs back to u, just know u are with the wrong person... God has shown u who she is yet u r still waiting...(na wetin dey sweet man ,na dey kill am)

(2) take your mind off this girl and love, each time she comes, don't buy anything for her again, don't even give her TP back home, and if she need am, give her Weller while u also keep looking a girl.that would love u ... I know say u na muggle , u don dey force urself on the girl with those buy buy right from the beginning na wetin dey bring her come back , no be d sex we u dey talk...that, u love her, u dey give her sex and money , she cum leave u for another boy wey no dey give her money and sex , in Nigeria ??... Bro abeg tell us the real thing make ur problem solve, this is a faceless forum...

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by flexyrule(m): 12:13am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

I don't just know, am I being stupid?? Is there a Best way to handle this in a more diplomatic way.
Man of God, if I concur to you being stewpid, then I'll be doing you a great honor!
Your basically way more than stewpid...
Theres no diplomatic way of salvaging you of your self inflicted foolishness...
Just keep servicing her engine, until you run out of engine oil.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Nobody: 12:24am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:

How do you feel sleeping with a woman that you're not married to?
Shameless and polluted generation!
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by ugohenry2019(m): 12:28am On Feb 12, 2020
am very sure that deep inside ur heart u know u are very stupid... buh that's not my issue...my issue is how can u downgrade ur follow man just because of pussy....and after providing 90% of her needs including clothing she still left u for according to ur description a low level guy.....u are just as very stupid as ur gibberish post
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by deolumike(m): 12:29am On Feb 12, 2020
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by tartar9(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2020
So what seems to be the problem here
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Adewale1603(m): 12:31am On Feb 12, 2020
I have the full video, contact me
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by adexpa(m): 12:32am On Feb 12, 2020
McCoy662:
Not free, I still do one or two things for her, but even if it's free, I don't just want a fvck mate. I need a life partner. Love is wicked shaa... But I will move on. Thanks to you all

I can see, you need a life partner n this girl has taken the place in your heart and she is not playing the role.
Advice;
No matter how u may try to make her play the role, she is wrong choice already. Find a way to get her off your mind and environment cus as long as you continue seeing her, u wouldn't be serious to get someone else and being with her is a disaster for you cus she will not play the role you expect. Let her go n free yourself of imagining why she took that step. That is human, it is not peculiar to gender.... D person we love don't love us n d person we hate loves us. Move on brother

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by denjjy(m): 12:40am On Feb 12, 2020
use her as your ATM too....gaskiya
Re: My Girlfriend Only Calls Anytime She Wants Sex. by Ultimatesammie(m): 1:02am On Feb 12, 2020
osazsky:
See where this one is seeking help from..seeking help from mad people..most persons here have mental prob I can't imagine a full grown up man celebrating first to comment FCT some even go as far as organising parties..some buy drinks to celebrate it some even do the FTC shower in big hotels then we also have d dammmmm niggar guys I feel for u go and seek advice from another forum not nairaland..u go soon they see useless comments now watch out
Oh my God this is so funny.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (17) (Reply)

Slay Queen Dances Until Her Skirt Tears, Exposing Her Bare Butt (Photos) / Lepacious Slim Girl With Huge Breasts That Got The Internet Buzzing / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Huge Man And His Pretty, Endowed Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.