Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,831 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:13 AM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120291 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kirinwa: 1:56pm On May 26, 2020

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by DigitB: 1:57pm On May 26, 2020
She wants just one thing and that's sex.

Period!
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by okoloemmalex(m): 1:58pm On May 26, 2020
something is telling her inside that you may not know how to pound because the yam is about to get done.

I hope you know how to use the pestle? if not, Bleep up dey wait for you after saying I do, I do o

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by GboyegaD(m): 2:02pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.

That is her temperament however, a way to approach it is to seek counseling and tell each other the need to be less sensitive and tolerate each other more. She needs to also discover her secondary temperament and try to operate in that space more.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by anath(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

I was once in ur shoe during dating but I change my pattern. If she change mood I change mood also. Infact I shout out to cause quarrel then we settled. I warn her if she ever switched mood again then forget I will leave her alone. Guess what, she changed for good. Infact she doesn’t want to see herself in that mood again because she knows I don’t tk it likely. Oga never pet a woman u want to marry, bring ur real man out if she wish to go with d marriage she will succum to ur demand and change for good. I hate petting rather I prefer realness. Marriage has loads of challenges so if u continue now ready for the Grenge in future.... u still hv d time. God b with u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Semaj77(m): 2:03pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

She wants to confirm the package before she signs a life contract
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by jonahhh: 2:03pm On May 26, 2020
i think good sex is the missing piece here... she probably wants you to have sex with her, if shes not a virgin why wait till after marriage before knowing her sex pattern. this might turn embarrassment later if she finds out you cant satisfy her... have sex with her before she starts developing secret hatred for you
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by X0012(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2020
@ Donbabaj

Propone the marriage ceremony until you comfortable and fully understand reasons for her actions.
If you can deal with whatever you discover then you can go ahead to wed her.

Good luck...
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by thoosing(m): 2:04pm On May 26, 2020
huuum....all is well with the couple.
Do you have amazing writing skill?join me here and thank me later
https://01810hi82mxftvlt35u7-dobs0./
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by GboyegaD(m): 2:05pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

From my observations I dont think she is, she claimed not to. She has had only one heart break in the past where a guy jilted her and she told me. I have had cause to investigate from a friend in her office but they all said she is just a tough lady but very hard to get. Guys have tried her but couldn't get her.

Oga, just be calm and you guys continue to discover yourself more. I wish you the very best.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by gentlemate00: 2:06pm On May 26, 2020
I will advice do not marry because you pity a woman..I beg nack that gal for one week straight before the wedding.

Donbabaj:

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by princeogbeide1(m): 2:07pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You are a fool. Ignorance will kill you. You think you are being holy so you will make heaven. You have made yourself a shit to the eyes of many. Mr holy holy

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by ut47(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2020
Oluromantic:
Youre abt to marry a mel-chlor or san-mel. Apart from mood swings, they want admiration badly and they get easily angry if not admired. I once dated a girl like that before, I was the one who by myself told her we're not compatible, cus I couldn't cope. She ranted when I told her, abused me and my parents blabla but I felt free like I was caged before. That's me though, you may be able to cope. We're different.

By nature, they lack moderate feelings, emotional independence and stability...that's their weakness. It's usually from one extreme of emotions to the other extreme skipping moderation and balance in-between. At one time, they'll love you like babies, like all their life depends on you. Another time, they'll show serious temper over little things. Either you date for marriage or there's nothing between both of you. No ordinary friendly plays or so at all except birthed by emotions. If you beat her often in a ludo or whot game na wahala. If you decide to be passive abt her swings, she may leave for her parents or friend house for being ignored and that'll be embarrassing. But their strength is being supportive, they can give u their all or even indebt themselves for you in loves name.

If you know u can't cope, you still have time to decide. Forget about family.. only 2 of you'll live together as man n wife. Forget the general conclusion that women are emotional..little things upset them blabla. It's when they want to be selfish they say all that. Not all women are emotional dilly-dallys. Though emotional, some are sensible with their emotions. I'm not wishing you separation at d edge of ur wedding but the truth need be told. You need to be very emotionally balanced and independent on your own to keep her going. If you are, then you can cope, but if you're not, hmmmm...
Exactly what am passing through now. I told her we are not compatible and this relationship can never ends in marriage. Let just be friends. She said No.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by iramure(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2020
My guy, flee!
Love is not blind. Avoid frustrating life. I have a friend as a living witness. He is tired of too boring wife
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by clevybrown(m): 2:14pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

was it biblical touching her the way u did which stimulated her to wanting to kiss u? In that aspect u were wrong. Talking about her frequent mood swings, tolerance of such attitude varies with human. There are men that can cope with her just fine irrespective of the mood issue but men who can't cope always take the exit door to avoid stories that touches later in life. U dated her for this long, why are u now confused or getting so uncomfortable at this point. Didn't u know she had this issue wen u made up ur mind and went about telling family members u wanna marry her, or did your eyes just clear? U are ur own problem and not that innocent lady. Infact I don't have any advice for u cos there are men out there who can tolerate her just fine and love her for who she is.

Peace......
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by judedwriter(m): 2:15pm On May 26, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:

Don't allow these small boys on nairaland who are not even thinking of marriage in 20yrs deceive you into leaving your babe cos of this.

LOL... so we have boys on nairaland who are not ready for marriage in 20 years time? grin Very funny but you are somehow correct.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 2:16pm On May 26, 2020
Who told you kissing is not in the bible
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ghostfaze(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2020
Oluromantic:
Youre abt to marry a mel-chlor or san-mel. Apart from mood swings, they want admiration badly and they get easily angry if not admired. I once dated a girl like that before, I was the one who by myself told her we're not compatible, cus I couldn't cope. She ranted when I told her, abused me and my parents blabla but I felt free like I was caged before. That's me though, you may be able to cope. We're different.

By nature, they lack moderate feelings, emotional independence and stability...that's their weakness. It's usually from one extreme of emotions to the other extreme skipping moderation and balance in-between. At one time, they'll love you like babies, like all their life depends on you. Another time, they'll show serious temper over little things. Either you date for marriage or there's nothing between both of you. No ordinary friendly plays or so at all except birthed by emotions. If you beat her often in a ludo or whot game na wahala. If you decide to be passive abt her swings, she may leave for her parents or friend house for being ignored and that'll be embarrassing. But their strength is being supportive, they can give u their all or even indebt themselves for you in loves name.

If you know u can't cope, you still have time to decide. Forget about family.. only 2 of you'll live together as man n wife. Forget the general conclusion that women are emotional..little things upset them blabla. It's when they want to be selfish they say all that. Not all women are emotional dilly-dallys. Though emotional, some are sensible with their emotions. I'm not wishing you separation at d edge of ur wedding but the truth need be told. You need to be very emotionally balanced and independent on your own to keep her going. If you are, then you can cope, but if you're not, hmmmm...

While I read through your comment it was as if you were describing my girlfriend, even the Ludo and Whot game part.

Me I dey deeper hole than the OP sef
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by tonididdy(m): 2:16pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

in my place they say women or even men who have such weird mood swings are OGBANJE
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by like1: 2:17pm On May 26, 2020
Why is no one saying this, Anty is Hot and wants the dick badly, trying to stay away from you is just a way to calm her feelings and perhaps touch touch herself till she is satisfied.

Brother hurry up and get married or just simply stop starving her.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by denko(m): 2:17pm On May 26, 2020
sorry but every hard girl is a cheap one somewhere.
Donbabaj:

From my observations I dont think she is, she claimed not to. She has had only one heart break in the past where a guy jilted her and she told me. I have had cause to investigate from a friend in her office but they all said she is just a tough lady but very hard to get. Guys have tried her but couldn't get her.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Bebson007(m): 2:19pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

bros no such thing like tough ladies. U think ur investigations by asking her friends wil let u knw the truth about her? Who told u she only has one heart break? Truth is that she is sexually insecured and another guy is offering to sex her well, she wants it but she wants to secure the marriage most importantly. She might even be having secret affairs self. Yes nobody wil tell u the bitter truth. If u want to find out monitor her chat thank me later. Just be a man for once. U hav even sinned by living with her without marrying her in the first place, so leave that i am a christian stuff.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:20pm On May 26, 2020
You actually think a woman would stay without sex Untill marriage? You are a mumu man!

I think she actually likes you that's why she's acting up. If not, she go dey fvck scatter for outside while you the mugu dey wait till marriage.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by tonididdy(m): 2:21pm On May 26, 2020
uruba23:
I think you are over reacting. You want to marry a lady you don't want her to know if your kokoroko can dribble like maradona and you expect her not to be tense or swinging moods.Common no one is asking you to have sex before marriage just do the usually touchy touchy like french kissing which is quite enjoyable and let her give you a B.J that reset your brain...Biko do the needful because you still kind of a suspect to her.Most ladies feel insecure when you are not making the move on them and trust me it is embrassing when they have to report your case to other men.
oga Biko
kissing and BJ
wetin come remain?
Abeg nor teach OP bad thing

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by therajah: 2:21pm On May 26, 2020
tyup:

Nothing annoys me more than weaklings like you who always go pacify a lady after every disagreement either ur at fault or she is

That's an outrageous mumuish attitude from you...shit u should have ur pride

From my predictions she would one day disgrace and embarrass you Publicly n you'll still be the one to beg n this would continue for a very Loooong time till u get frustrated n shattered and she wouldn't care

Rather its more strength and wisdom to pacify a lady always
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ovayero: 2:23pm On May 26, 2020
I think she's sexually frustrated. you two are yet to meet in that department. It's an important department in marriage. I'm pretty sure things will simmer down once the nuptials are tied and you live up to expectation in the other room.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 2:24pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You know at times you just want to please these ladies at times and give them attention. But not with my faith.
If you're not good in the other room after your marriage, bro that girl would hate you like a shit.
Give it to her like tomorrow no dey, that mood would disappear.
Lastly, I would advice you, spend your money on her and don't let her spend on you. You may regret it in the future.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ten06(m): 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
She changes from positive to negative mood and you pacify and beg each time, why do you want to stop. Please you must continue what you started because you have been worshipping her
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by oshorstan(f): 2:25pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Bro it seems you're inexperienced in women issues. Well, in my opinion, I don't see any issue here. Understand your woman bro. naso them day behave. Study First Peter 3. relax u go day alright
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by awetaiye2015: 2:27pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Many things can cause mood swing. One of the things I've learnt from my own experience is lack of sex. I was never an advocate of "no sex before marriage", so I dated girls while in school. I had this girlfriend among others, that if it's been a while we made love, she gets mood swing. Not until she opened up to me that if she stays away from sex for a long time, she always get this mood swing and act funny, and gets angry unnecessarily. So wat I do is wen I notice that she is about to act strange because we've not had sex for a while, I do the needful and before u know it, she can even give me her life, and u see her happy and doing things well.

I'm not saying u should break ur vow bro but if her case is as a result of what I experienced, then after marriage, u should be able to resolve it. But u need to put it into prayers should it be spiritual. The general solution is to look for what makes her happy and give her wat she wants. She might want to adventure sex with u who knows and knowing that u are not that type for sex outside marriage, it hurts her. Try talk to her to be patient but don't make it look like u are saying that sex is her problem.
Less I forget, don't get too close to her in a sexual way so as not to turn her on while u know that u won't satisfy her urge. Keep ur distance. She no be fire wood. Depending on libido but there are ladies who can not stay close to a man without completing the movie. Their urge is so high that just by seeing that part of ur body that they love so much, they can even atempt to rape u or hit u with something if u deny them the complete act.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:27pm On May 26, 2020
No be every man sabi handle woman in marriage.

SMH for this op.

my only issue with the OP is claiming to be saint when you know the problem at hand.

you have the solution with you but you choose to be a confused saint.

do the needful. be a man. take control and give her what she wants.

she will start respecting you as a man.

no be only mouth dem dey take talk to women, oga.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 121
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.