Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,747 members, 7,813,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:29 PM

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me (120239 Views)

Few Weeks To Wedding....text Message Discovered. / 3 Weeks To Our Wedding, I Feel Like Calling It Off / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by VenumX: 1:36pm On May 26, 2020
What what you have narrated, you are the one that love to piss her off.

Leave her and go and date the one that will demand everything from you.

You never see anything.

Buzu.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by OlawaleBammie: 1:36pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

Please advice. This is happening right now.

Oga dont disturb ursef, u cant expect people to behave like u 100percent.

just love her and take care of her, wen her mood changes, master wat u wil do to reverse her gear to neutral.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mandela27: 1:36pm On May 26, 2020
I de laff u,if u like no Bleep her now,e go do u like deja vu. carry bible put for front.
Your woman wants sex bro! Christian ni christian ko
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Andali(m): 1:37pm On May 26, 2020
Oluromantic:
Youre abt to marry a mel-chlor or san-mel. Apart from mood swings, they want admiration badly and they get easily angry if not admired. I once dated a girl like that before, I was the one who by myself told her we're not compatible, cus I couldn't cope. She ranted when I told her, abused me and my parents blabla but I felt free like I was caged before. That's me though, you may be able to cope. We're different.

By nature, they lack moderate feelings, emotional independence and stability...that's their weakness. It's usually from one extreme of emotions to the other extreme skipping moderation and balance in-between. At one time, they'll love you like babies, like all their life depends on you. Another time, they'll show serious temper over little things. Either you date for marriage or there's nothing between both of you. No ordinary friendly plays or so at all except birthed by emotions. If you beat her often in a ludo or whot game na wahala. If you decide to be passive abt her swings, she may leave for her parents or friend house for being ignored and that'll be embarrassing. But their strength is being supportive, they can give u their all or even indebt themselves for you in loves name.

If you know u can't cope, you still have time to decide. Forget about family.. only 2 of you'll live together as man n wife. Forget the general conclusion that women are emotional..little things upset them blabla. It's when they want to be selfish they say all that. Not all women are emotional dilly-dallys. Though emotional, some are sensible with their emotions. I'm not wishing you separation at d edge of ur wedding but the truth need be told. You need to be very emotionally balanced and independent on your own to keep her going. If you are, then you can cope, but if you're not, hmmmm...
I tink she wud b a mel-chlor
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by lucky4west: 1:38pm On May 26, 2020
she is frustrated becox of the no sexx thing....be patient she is a good girl a wife material
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:39pm On May 26, 2020
Kirinwa:

Not sensitive parts nah, abi the grammar off you?
you're really simp and ass licker.
Your life is really sorry one
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:39pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

@Bola146, I think so too. We have had long discussions after disagreement but laslas I will still be the one to apologise.
you mean she never apologizes or what do u mean... I can't understand Wella..
All I will say is . Beware of red flags dear.. don't overlook it at all . Sit her down, let her realize things.. this is not a time to be forming baby and father hoo.. in the next 3weeks, you will be facing the reality of the matter
Talk correct sense into her, and u can postpone the date, just to watch out for her changes..
And if she doesn't.. my dear, move on straight kiss kiss kiss
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by MartinsD12(m): 1:40pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:
I could be happy now but the next minute, she changes mood all of a sudden. We dated for over year after someone match make us but this mood swing things continued overtime so sometimes I get confused even as i really tried managing the pressure. She's a nice girl, takes good care of me, buys clothes, cooks, always wants me to look good but the problem is the rate which she switches mood easily.

Financially, we are both average earner but I think she earns better pay than me.

For instance, recently we got a new apartment - 2bedroom flat but whenever I say something she doesn't like or she doesn't want to hear, she just reacts like why would I say such a thing. All the while we were dating, we never stayed with each other as we stayed in our parents house. Fast forward* most times, as the man, after switching mood, I try to pacify her by petting and apologising but she doesn't just want to listen.

Just today, we were playing with each other on the bed, touching each other (not sensitive part) and she wanted me to kiss her. So I told her jokingly that "but you know this is not biblical" as an advocate of no sex until after marriage. I have never had sex with her either. The next thing she said, "why are you talking like this" she stood up, went straight to the sitting room and slept there. I went to meet her there to pacify her again but she wouldn't listen.

Please note that I have not and can never beat or abuse her cos I'm a Christian.

I'm just tired. She's really getting on my nerves. Our wedding is 3 weeks time but I dont just know what to do. People, friends and family are already aware of the impending marriage but I'm afraid that if a lady can switch mood like this, who knows what will happen tommorrow. I cant sleep in peace...

You sound physiological immature, when you were touching her on the bed you didn't know it's not biblical
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by whysquare4real(m): 1:40pm On May 26, 2020
please are u a psychologist cos u just described my wife. she gets angry whenever I beat her in ludo game and swing moods always; one time she is very happy and next she is all moody and angry. will not even talk to me some times. though we didn't date for long before getting married but she is very supportive and nice overall. I love her though and she do love me very much as well.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kawabonga(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2020
Oluromantic:
Youre abt to marry a mel-chlor or san-mel. Apart from mood swings, they want admiration badly and they get easily angry if not admired. I once dated a girl like that before, I was the one who by myself told her we're not compatible, cus I couldn't cope. She ranted when I told her, abused me and my parents blabla but I felt free like I was caged before. That's me though, you may be able to cope. We're different.

By nature, they lack moderate feelings, emotional independence and stability...that's their weakness. It's usually from one extreme of emotions to the other extreme skipping moderation and balance in-between. At one time, they'll love you like babies, like all their life depends on you. Another time, they'll show serious temper over little things. Either you date for marriage or there's nothing between both of you. No ordinary friendly plays or so at all except birthed by emotions. If you beat her often in a ludo or whot game na wahala. If you decide to be passive abt her swings, she may leave for her parents or friend house for being ignored and that'll be embarrassing. But their strength is being supportive, they can give u their all or even indebt themselves for you in loves name.

If you know u can't cope, you still have time to decide. Forget about family.. only 2 of you'll live together as man n wife. Forget the general conclusion that women are emotional..little things upset them blabla. It's when they want to be selfish they say all that. Not all women are emotional dilly-dallys. Though emotional, some are sensible with their emotions. I'm not wishing you separation at d edge of ur wedding but the truth need be told. You need to be very emotionally balanced and independent on your own to keep her going. If you are, then you can cope, but if you're not, hmmmm...

You've said it all bro!!
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Brightest04(m): 1:42pm On May 26, 2020
If you're saying the truth concerning her mood switching, I don't think there's anything wrong with that.It's normal and all she wanted you to understand was what she likes and what she doesn't like.So,understand your woman.From me..Happy married life in advance.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Abasilim: 1:43pm On May 26, 2020
Broken relationship is better than a broken home. Think about those words carefully
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by vital123: 1:43pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Read the book "Why you act the way you do" by Tim LaHaye" it's a book on temperament by a Christian Author. It will help you understand and appreciate her temperament.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Don't ask Humans for advice, they will lead you astray. You don't want to have Sex till you are married, You are trying to please Your maker, then ask your maker in secrets to reveal to you what will give you Joy for you are worried about your woman, He Will. Continue being your normal sef and don't follow the multitude, They are lost.
Shalom.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by whysquare4real(m): 1:46pm On May 26, 2020
Oluromantic:

please are u a psychologist cos u just described my wife. she gets angry whenever I beat her in ludo game and swing moods always; one time she is very happy and next she is all moody and angry. will not even talk to me some times. though we didn't date for long before getting married but she is very supportive and nice overall. I love her though and she do love me very much as well.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Trimque2k1(m): 1:47pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

You're they type my uncle will start stammering to talk to tho he's not a stammer on a normal day.
Back to d topic... do you know how sexually active your girl was before you too agreed on no sex b4 marriage. Now she's a human and felt that natural urge and u killed it without hesitation.
Una dey try sha; no sex before marriage geng
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 1:47pm On May 26, 2020
Maybe the reason why she's having mood swings is because you can't give her a good kiss. Brother make I tell you, even the bible encourages us to kiss one another with a holy kiss. That's how important kisses are. Hiss her doubts way in a holy manner and then watch and see as her mood swings will disappear.
Don't allow these small boys on nairaland who are not even thinking of marriage in 20yrs deceive you into leaving your babe cos of this. Kiss her and assure her you can't wait to shift her womb in weeks time wink
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by osazsky(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2020
It will definitely end in tears
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by fullblast(m): 1:48pm On May 26, 2020
Bros.... You are in hot soup.

I know you will go ahead to marry her but one thing is sure, since she is an expert in malice keeping, she will snuff the life out of u with it.
I have been there before.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kirinwa: 1:49pm On May 26, 2020
Ebenezer2O2O:
you're really simp and ass licker.
Your life is really sorry one

Dem use simp curse you? Seems all your life rotates around simp this, sim0 that.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 1:50pm On May 26, 2020
[s]
Kirinwa:

Dem use simp curse you? Seems all your life rotates around simp this, sim0 that.
[/s]
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by toprealman: 1:52pm On May 26, 2020
dingbang:
You sef.. But you were touching her and you didn't tell yourself it wasnt biblical too abi.
I wonder the insensitive part brother is touching.....lol
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kirinwa: 1:53pm On May 26, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Maybe the reason why she's having mood swings is because you can't give her a good kiss. Brother make I tell you, even the bible encourages us to kiss one another with a holy kiss. That's how important kisses are. Hiss her doubts way in a holy manner and then watch and see as her mood swings will disappear.
Don't allow these small boys on nairaland who are not even thinking of marriage in 20yrs deceive you into leaving your babe cos of this. Kiss her and assure her you can't wait to shift her womb in weeks time wink

See your life be like holy kiss. Why not walk up to a brother publicly in church and give him a holy kiss.

If Pastor interrupts, dash his own and then show them that scripture again.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Mbenny(m): 1:53pm On May 26, 2020
my guy Nairalanders will lead you astray. if you love her just pray and go ahead with the wedding preparation. there is nothing like perfect couple.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by davidCodes: 1:53pm On May 26, 2020
Donbabaj:

Oga I think you could extend your wedding date to understand yourselves better, remember marriage is once and for all as a Christian and also hope you are really involving God in this because the decision you finally take affects the remaining days of your life.. My own advice though.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Kirinwa: 1:54pm On May 26, 2020
toprealman:

I wonder the insensitive part brother is touching.....lol

Head, hand, back.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by Ekpekaycee: 1:55pm On May 26, 2020
You never marry, you have already started fighting and complaining. What will happen when you have stayed 3 years? Maybe you two need to grow up a little more before you think of marriage.
Abeg we have more serious issues to discuss on this forum.
Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by tsharp(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2020
very likely sexual tension. things will improve when you start having sex and releasing pent up tension. there's no need to have waited this long but i won't challenge your belief. but it's a risky path to toe and you will see after your wedding night that you had wasted your time.

1 Like

Re: 3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me by anochuko01(m): 1:56pm On May 26, 2020
Righteousness89:
As a Christian, which you say you are, Did you Hear from GOD in any way about her being your wife or you just relied on your own feelings or her appearance and all that?

There is Much More to Marriage than Good sex and all that "I Love you"

You have to be Compatible Spirtually First and then Physically

My Advice to anyone is this; If you were not led to your Spouse , don't go in! Marriage is a One time thing for us who Claim we follow GOD!

GOD is not Committed to where he didn't send you to.. ( My personal Experience)

If you have no Divine connection to her, move away now!

A Failed Courtship is Better Than a Failed Marriage!

Smh
You're far from making a point to this particular issue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (18) (Reply)

Photo Of The Man Who Died After Sex With Four Ladies In Lagos / Danny Zara Sets To Break The Guinness Book Of Record For The Longest Sex / Louise & Martine Fokken, Amsterdam's Oldest Twin Sex Workers Serviced 335000 Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.