Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,316 members, 7,829,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. (11190 Views)

I Will Never Love Any Lady Again / Isa Sulaiman & Janine Sanchez: 'I No Fit Love Any Nigerian Woman Again' / I Am Finding It Difficult To Love Any Lady No Matter How Hard I Try (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 10:41am On Jul 11, 2020
Kccheechy:
I understand you perfectly!!! This has always been my philosophy. If you can't love me now when I'm nobody, don't love me when I become somebody!!!
All this talk about making money first then you can get any woman you want is all horseshit!!
Fine, your money will get you any woman you want but what happens if the money is gone?? I know of a man whose wife left him and eloped with her lover after their marriage produced 3 children. She left him because he was financially down at that time. She said she never wanted to marry him from the beginning because he wasn't her spec. He was a short man and she didn't like short men but when he started showering her with money, she decided to play along. Immediately his business started dwindling and money wasn't coming again as usual, she dumped him straight!!! After 3 children o!!!

Nothing beats finding true love when you are nobody and you guys go tat I'm still struggling. I have vowed never to dissapoint her when the money starts coming.
what if you are not lucky to find??

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

My dear, never let these broke idiots talk you down.
When they make money, they upgrade their standard and either leave you or cheat on you.
They aren't worth it.
Develop yourself and match up with a man that's worth it. Thank you.
Now I understand why your ex left you, trust me when I say you are lack character and not mentally sound. As for your imaginary first class and india visa you can shove it down your anus while you drink your morning garri.
Do me a favour and walk out of my thread.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by emmaodet: 10:48am On Jul 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
does this mean even if you are hardworking, prudent and smart you still might get to the top?

Yes bro, Might but not guaranteed.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2020
luminouz:

Now,I know the reason for your vitriolic outbursts here on NL.

A word of advice? He didn't leave you because he got rich and wanted to upgrade, he left because you have no value to him(love,sex whatever). Its not about being broke, its the kind of person he is.

When naija ladies talk about staying with a broke man through tough times, I shake my head. I dont get it...are you supposed to hate him because he is broke or that he is human? This apparently disjointed mentality has made many women prey to men. You all scream about how you pay his bills and all that,like he is indebted to y'all for life. What if una character no good,or you actually are abusive or a downright nasty. But some women can twist narrative and make themselves look like saints. I need your ex's own side of the story.

In your case,while it is possible you were nice and all that, I still think no man who knows your worth would gladly leave based on changing levels alone.

The basic question is this...DOES HE KNOW YOUR VALUE? IF NOT, YOU AINT SHIIT TO HIM

What I hate most in life is a lady saying "I stood by him when he had nothing".. now ask them what they contribute to him then, most of them would not have points..

Dont just stay with broke guys doing nothing, support him financially and in others aspect that can make him grow.. no just dey drink only garri with him and later said you was with him ..

And the truth is that no man would leave a valuable woman( if you have unique value, your man can never leave you) . That's the truth... ,value is relative though.. some ladies think sex is value ... lol .

And to the lady you quoted, that her particular post is blatant lie, you can see emotions and blackmail in the post if you read it with clear mind..

4 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jul 11, 2020
pansophist:
Op, I feel you, man. I think every valuable man should by default, reached the point where they suddenly become attractive to women, even if a few years back, they were totally invincible. But you should not have disgust for the players (women), but be a better player yourself.

What you are saying is the female version of ''where have all the good men gone''? if you notice, you will never hear such statements from women at that prime, but from most women that men do not consider attractive anymore and do not seek out their companionship. Women retain value (to keep looking attractive), but men create value (to become attractive by establishing themselves).

You have spent years becoming a valuable man and your journey has paid off hence, women suddenly flock to you. This is a side of women you may never know if you didn't improve your life. Also, most attractive women came to learn that the men they ignored recklessly during their prime will become scarce as they get older.

In a nutshell, the romance marketplace rewards only the individuals with value. It rewards young and attractive women and valuable men with resources. Do not get angry at women, or feel negative, it is just how it is. The truth may be bitter, but it is what it is. Handle it like a strong man, and play to your advantage. Keep doing better, and make sure you put yourself in the spotlight, and when the right woman comes, you will know, and pick her.
Thanks, am saving this down.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by bigpicture001: 10:50am On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:
At this stage of my life when am still on the journey of my dream is when I thought am suppose to find a true lover who will be with me and enjoy the fruit our labour in the future but the opposite is the case because ladies am meeting and dating are all after the here and now, even the ones that pretend to love you will start showing you their real character after few moment in the relationship.
Am not poor, I can provide the basics of my life and even for my siblings but I cant call myself rich for now because am still young and building my future.

I dont think I will ever love or be committed to any woman if I become rich and successful in the future because when I needed true love must have past by. I may just have baby mamas, sex mates but not any lady I will ever call a lover. Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.

There are ladies out Dia that stick with a man wen he is budding..... My gf is an example...

Just spread ur tentacles
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by krushdripper(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2020
A few songs to listen to off this thread:
Skepta, Wizkid - Bad energy Kizz Daniel, Davido - One ticket Davido - FIA P-Square - Game over 2baba Idibia, Perruzi - Amaka Eminem - Bad guy

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 11, 2020
Kccheechy:
I understand you perfectly!!! This has always been my philosophy. If you can't love me now when I'm nobody, don't love me when I become somebody!!!
All this talk about making money first then you can get any woman you want is all horseshit!!
Fine, your money will get you any woman you want but what happens if the money is gone?? I know of a man whose wife left him and eloped with her lover after their marriage produced 3 children. She left him because he was financially down at that time. She said she never wanted to marry him from the beginning because he wasn't her spec. He was a short man and she didn't like short men but when he started showering her with money, she decided to play along. Immediately his business started dwindling and money wasn't coming again as usual, she dumped him straight!!! After 3 children o!!!

Nothing beats finding true love when you are nobody and you guys go through the process till you hit that jackpot.

It's just that we guys Bleep up a lot. You see a woman who loved you and supported you when you were nobody. She gave up herself completely to you.but the moment money starts coming in, that's when the guy knows she is no longer beautiful, she is not educated or she is not his type even after several abortions. They start to go after mammy water girls and that's why girls of these days don't bother loving a broke guy because you can't say his true nature until money comes his way.

If you find a woman who truly loves you now that you are still struggling, please Cherish her. If you don't love her let her know instead of using her for your sexual gratification, wasting her time and filling her head with promises you know you won't redeem when you hammer.

I'm lucky to find a woman who loves me so much now that I'm still struggling. I have vowed never to dissapoint her when the money starts coming.
May your love for her keep growing everyday like a watered flower, send me and invite when the wedding is due. My pleasure.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 10:59am On Jul 11, 2020
emmaodet:

Yes bro, Might but not guaranteed.
so you mean destiny determines everything?
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by DCmonster: 11:12am On Jul 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
I don't get the bolded.. explain
A SIMP is a highly emotional man who overvalues women foolishly. An emotional man can never become a billionaire, he would rather become a motivational speaker or activist. Divorce rate is high among world renowned billionaires because they ain't got the time to SIMP around women, rather they invest their time in making deals and money. Billionaires don't value women, they only respect their day one ride or die wives and Bleep whichever HOT model they fancy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by olarafiat(f): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2020
Possiblegee:
What if you end up with a woman that’s also wealthy
No mind this passage "if you know the Yoruba word for it"
It may just be that he has been mingling with the wrong people or ignoring someone offering genuine love for someone offering genuine beauty
It's disgusting and alarming at the number of young men that reason like this
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by witnezHD(m): 11:15am On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:

When is she coming? Is it when am already made? How can I trust her so-called love then
my guy i can relate to ur plight
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 11:19am On Jul 11, 2020
DCmonster:
A SIMP is a highly emotional man who overvalues women foolishly. An emotional man can never become a billionaire, he would rather become a motivational speaker or activist. Divorce rate is high among world renowned billionaires because they ain't got the time to SIMP around women, rather they invest their time in making deals and money. Billionaires don't value women, they only respect their day one ride or die wives and Bleep whichever HOT model they fancy.
hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Westernlove: 11:23am On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:
At this stage of my life when am still on the journey of my dream is when I thought am suppose to find a true lover who will be with me and enjoy the fruit our labour in the future but the opposite is the case because ladies am meeting and dating are all after the here and now, even the ones that pretend to love you will start showing you their real character after few moment in the relationship.
Am not poor, I can provide the basics of my life and even for my siblings but I cant call myself rich for now because am still young and building my future.

I dont think I will ever love or be committed to any woman if I become rich and successful in the future because when I needed true love must have past by. I may just have baby mamas, sex mates but not any lady I will ever call a lover. Even if I eventually marry I wont be committed to her because I know she never came into my life when I was still struggling.

Unfortunately this Is the reality of today. The world have gone cold. Men have given the female beings the power they needed and they are misusing It. Apparently female beings can't handle power and possessions. I'm In this same Scenario too. I don't think I can ever truly love any lady when I become a multimillionaire then multi-billionaire, most especially Shiithole ladies.....

2 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by emmaodet: 11:39am On Jul 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
so you mean destiny determines everything?

Bro,
To me, i believed in destiny before but not anymore.
When something is not guaranteed, then we can't say destiny will play a big role anymore.
What i know is you do your best within your power and hope for the best.
In life, there are factors you can control and there are some you can't.
For example - if you are to sail from lagos to calabar, you will have to do what is called a voyage plan.
Voyage plan - drawing a route the ship will follow on a chart, calculating the quantity of oil needed to destination, crew, arrival documents needed etc you have done your part.
But what is out of your control are the winds, current, waves, storm, tsunamis or hurricanes which you can't really factor in but will affect you. They will all determine whether you get to your destination or not.
We can also use farming - you clear the field, buy and plant in soil, spray herbicides, clearing of weeds etc are all within your control.
Out of control - pest, flooding, drought, diseases, theft, fulani herdsmen etc.
You can only try and mitigate these things but not control or eliminate them.
Shalom

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2020
DCmonster:
One thing I love about you is that you see the world from a realist angle without adding any colour of fancy illusion to it.
Do you know Larry Elison the world sixth billionaire and owner of Oracle database software company had have 6 divorce? When asked about it by a journalist few years back his responds was “Maybe when I needed love has passed"

11 Likes

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Goldp5988(f): 12:02pm On Jul 11, 2020
krushdripper:
Let's see about that. i'm sure you don't really understand what suffering means but you'll claim you do. You can't stomach the suffering a man would but the carelessness of you females would bring it to y'all in double fold.

We shall see.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Westernlove: 12:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Goldp5988:
You better change that mentality of yours, if not na you go suffer am las las.

Shut the Bleep up Idiot leeches......
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 12:04pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:

Now I understand why your ex left you, trust me when I say you are lack character and not mentally sound. As for your imaginary first class and india visa you can shove it down your anus while you drink your morning garri.
Do me a favour and walk out of my thread.
Poor angry broke boy. You will never find love and money with this type of vituperations.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
ye ye ye ye.. after e don samankwe u well well.. gtfo!
If samankwe means sex, I don't know why it should be my loss.
Lol.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Goldp5988(f): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2020
Westernlove:

Shut the Bleep up Idiot leeches......

Poor up bringing, sorry about that, its not my fault.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Goalnaldo(m): 12:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
pansophist:
Op, I feel you, man. I think every valuable man should by default, reached the point where they suddenly become attractive to women, even if a few years back, they were totally invincible. But you should not have disgust for the players (women), but be a better player yourself.

What you are saying is the female version of ''where have all the good men gone''? if you notice, you will never hear such statements from women at that prime, but from most women that men do not consider attractive anymore and do not seek out their companionship. Women retain value (to keep looking attractive), but men create value (to become attractive by establishing themselves).

You have spent years becoming a valuable man and your journey has paid off hence, women suddenly flock to you. This is a side of women you may never know if you didn't improve your life. Also, most attractive women came to learn that the men they ignored recklessly during their prime will become scarce as they get older.

In a nutshell, the romance marketplace rewards only the individuals with value. It rewards young and attractive women and valuable men with resources. Do not get angry at women, or feel negative, it is just how it is. The truth may be bitter, but it is what it is. Handle it like a strong man, and play to your advantage. Keep doing better, and make sure you put yourself in the spotlight, and when the right woman comes, you will know, and pick her.
leave me not o yeah wise one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Westernlove: 12:09pm On Jul 11, 2020
Goldp5988:

Poor up bringing, sorry about that, its not my fault.
Shut the fvck up again. You worthless piece of shittt..... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Goalnaldo(m): 12:10pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kenplay:

When is she coming? Is it when am already made? How can I trust her so-called love then
I tire oh.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Kccheechy(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
what if you are not lucky to find??
I believe that there is a woman for every man out there. You must see her. The issue is when? If you didn't see her when you are struggling, you will see her when you hammer. But what I will do if my case was the later is that I will make sure I hide my status from her till I win her over. That way, I can confirm if her love for me is genuine or not. I don't ever want any woman to be with me because of what I've got.

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 12:14pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

If samankwe means sex, I don't know why it should be my loss.
Lol.
why then you complaining if you are not pained??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Dande55: 12:16pm On Jul 11, 2020
seanwilliam:
why then you complaining if you are not pained??
Pained about What? I'm not complaining, I'm letting women know the dangers of dating broke men. Their loyalty can never be trusted.
Simple and short. I can never be pained, not even when I have a richer man lools.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 12:17pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kccheechy:
I believe that there is a woman for every man out there. You must see her. The issue is when? If you didn't see her when you are struggling, you will see her when you hammer. But what I will do if my case was the later is that I will make sure I hide my status from her till I win her over. That way, I can confirm if her love for me is genuine or not. I don't ever want any woman to be with me because of what I've got.
lol, so let assume you have become a popular millionaire, how would you hide it from her??
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by seanwilliam(m): 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

Pained about What? I'm not complaining, I'm letting women know the dangers of dating broke men. Their loyalty can never be trusted.
Simple and short. I can never be pained, not even when I have a richer man lools.
a richer man to leech on ? Clearly you are with the present man cos of money grin...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Westernlove: 12:19pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dande55:

I'm not surprised, Your handle says It all "Dundee"...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Goldp5988(f): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2020
Westernlove:

Shut the fvck up again. You worthless piece of shittt..... grin grin grin

Your village people are after you, no bi my hand you go die put, lol.
Re: I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. by Westernlove: 12:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Goldp5988:

Your village people are after you, no bi my hand you go die put, lol.

Oloshiii lol, like the way your unfortunate simp boyfriend died on top you abi?? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Should A Guy Kneel Down When Proposing Marriage? / After I Got Credited This Morning - Video And Photos / SA Plus-Size Lady Causes A Stir On Twitter As She Proudly Flaunts Her Body (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.